Snippets - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, it seemed to be poised there for a long time....I guess it was only a few seconds. I was holding my breath with anticipation and I could feel my own pussy gripped up as if his cock was trying to violate me instead of her.....then suddenly, she opened up and he slid in about two thirds of its length. She was grasping the bedclothes with her hands, little tight fists of pain as he stretched her, and she wailed in anguish. She cried out for him to stop and he paused for a moment, but then started pushing again, impaling her. She was shaking her head from side to side, her hair whipping about, pushing back onto him, and moaning."

"After a few moments he was right in. She had to let go of her buttocks to brace herself, and I lost sight of her pussy. I could see him pressed up against her, but I couldn't actually see where they joined, as it was hidden behind the curve of her ass. I zoomed the camera back out to get an overall picture of them fucking.....her kneeling, face down on the covers, looking towards me. She was looking right at the lens...a mixture of pain and triumph on her face. Her butt was sticking up and her brother was half bent over her, holding onto her hair with one hand. Each time he thrust he pulled her back towards him, so that she had no option but to take his huge prick into her body. On the out-strokes his cock was almost completely revealed, thick and shining with her juices, and then he'd push it back in and she would grunt as it disappeared into her body. She looked like one of those people who swallow swords...you know, where the blade disappears into them and you wonder where the hell it was going. It was like that....Jim's prick looked far too big to fit through her vulva, and from where I was it looked as if it would skewer right through her and pin her to the mattress."

I paused to gather my thoughts and remember what had happened next. "Anyway, I decided to get a different angle. I moved down the closet, peeping through the louvers until I was right behind him. One of the doors was there and I could see his buttocks thrusting back and forth, but his body was covering her. I crouched down and from that angle I could almost see between his legs, but the closet door was in the way so I pushed it open a bit more. I remember it creaked a bit and I stopped pushing it, but he was oblivious to anything. I reckon I could have fired a cannon and he wouldn't have heard it."

"Could you see her pussy from that angle?" David was panting a bit, and his hands were on my tits as he fucked me, long strokes angled up into my body.

"Yeah. The camera had one of those extendable viewfinders so I was able to put it almost on the floor, angled up to look between his thighs. I adjusted the zoom so I could see his cock pushing into her. It was in shadow, but there was enough light to see it clearly. He grabbed her ass and pulled the cheeks open so it was all there for me to watch. She had adjusted to his size and he was thrusting hard, the full length gliding in, and then he'd pull back and I could see her pussy lips grasping his cock as if to try and hold him. She was talking all the time, probably for my benefit..."

"What was she saying?"

"....dirty stuff, like how she loved to fuck her brother, to feel his thick cock in her pussy....stuff like that. At one point she told him she'd like a cock in her ass and another in her pussy, and that must have got to him as he fucked her even harder."

"Did he try and fuck her in the ass?"

"Nah. It would have split her open. I reckon she would have been game, though, but she was enjoying what she was doing too much."

"He should have tried it. What was he saying?"

"Not much. Mostly fucking her in silence. She was making a lot of noise, though. He still had a fistful off her hair, pulling her back onto him as he thrust down. I could see the nape of her neck, really slim, and it reinforced the image of this little girl being ravaged by a monster. I could also see her pussy - it was really stretched, and there were streaks of their love-juice down the inside of her thighs, shining in the light. Then she she started to come. She was yelling out things like 'Fuck me, I'm coming! Fuck me hard! Fill up my tight cunt!'.....stuff like that."

I paused, remembering my own feelings as I watched Lorna being fucked on the bed. Her little face was screwed up in ecstasy, and she was transfixed to the bed by her brother's cock like a butterfly pinned in an entomologist's display. My voice was tight. "That tripped him over the edge too. The muscles in his buttocks and legs went really tight, and he thrust in as hard as he could, deeper than ever before. She shrieked...the head of his cock must have been engaged right up against her cervix. Then he spurted his seed into her, deep inside her, right into her womb. In the camera lens I could see the shaft of his cock pulsing as each jet of sperm shot down it, seven or eight times, like the pumping of blood through an artery. He was making that strange grunting noise."

"What was she doing?" David asked.

"She squealed when he buried himself in her.....the really deep stroke, but then she stopped moving. She kept quite still as he came....sort of mesmerized. It was like she switched off her body and her whole being was focused inwards, concentrating on absorbing the long jets of sperm splattering inside her."

David was quiet. His eyes were distant and I could see he was relating to the scene I had described. He envisaged Jim's brain responding to the stimuli of his sister, wriggling and twitching on his cock. He pictured her cunt clasping at him as she spasmed, whirling him up in a spiral of pleasure - up, up to the point of no return. He empathised with that trembling moment on the brink, poised on the edge of a frozen precipice where the whole universe was still for an infinitesimal moment of time, and he visualized Jim's release - the ribbons of scalding cum, hot and thick, splashing in waves deep into his sister's slim young body. He imagined her, acquiescent, immobilized by the thick shaft that impaled her, feeling the heat of his sperm as it pumped into her, running into every crevice and filling her until it spilled out around the base of his cock.

My voice was husky. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. As he continued to pump I could see it start to leak out around his shaft...he must have squirted in more than she could hold. I had one hand in my pants, frantically rubbing my pussy...I was biting my lips, trying not to cry out. His spurting seemed to go on for ever, but then he gradually slowed and eventually stopped. I could hear their ragged breathing and the creak of the bed as she moved her legs a little. He was still lodged inside her but strands of cum were starting to leak out, dripping onto the bedspread....and I could smell their coupling - the sharp aroma of their body fluids and the sweat on their skin."

I fell silent for a few moments, savouring the feel of David's rod pistoning into me as he envisaged the scene I had described. I knew that he didn't particularly like Lorna, but the vigor with which he fucked me was testimony to how turned on he was, thinking of her petite body pinned to the bed, her tight little cunt being filled with his juice. "Go....on..." he gasped.

"After a few moments Jim stepped back. I saw a big gob of his cum slide from Lorn's pussy as he pulled out, and trickle down her thigh. He stepped back again and I almost died of fright...I'd forgotten that I'd pushed the camera out through the closet door, and I thought he was going to tread on it. I pulled it back into the cupboard quickly and I crouched there in terror in case he had seen it. Then I heard Lorn tell him to get out. She was utterly dismissive. He went to touch her and she said something like 'You've done what I wanted, now fuck off,' and through the louvers I saw him slink away like a dog, picking up his clothes. He stopped at the door and I heard him say 'You're a cunt, Lorn. I might just tell Mum what you do.' She laughed and said 'No you won't Jim. You're the one doing the fucking...who do you think she'll believe? Besides, you enjoy it too much to spoil this game.' And then I heard the door close behind him."

"So what happened then?"

"She opened the closet door. I was crouched in the corner, my hand in my pants, and my fingers in my pussy. She looked at me and said 'Hmmm, I guess you enjoyed that. I thought you might'. She reached down and helped me out of the closet, over to the bed, and I saw that the inside of both of her thighs was shining with their juices. I fell back on the mattress, and she pulled down my skirt and threw it on the floor. I should have been embarrassed with her watching me frig myself, but I wasn't....I was so fucking horny!! My panties were soaked, a big wet patch, and she ran the back of her index finger up though the wet material, pushing it into my pussy so that my labia were splayed out, smeared against the translucent fabric. I was literally gasping with lust. I hooked my fingers in the sides of my knickers and pulled them down, feeling the suck of my cunt as the fabric pulled out of it, and then she knelt down on the bed and pushed her face against me and lapped at me. I could see where my juice was spread over her cheeks, and I could see a clot of her brother's cum where it had dried in her hair. I was like putty in her hands. She could have done absolutely anything to me at that moment."

"What did she do?"

"She ate me. She used her lips and her fingers and her tongue and she brought me to the edge half a dozen times. Each time she would pull away, just as I was on the brink. I was begging her to let me come, but she held back. Finally she climbed over me in the 69 position. I could see her pussy just above my face, still swollen from that huge cock and I could see the thin stream of his sperm leaking out."

David groaned, thrusting up hard into me. "Tell me!"

"I could feel my pussy pulsing against her mouth, and I put my face up into her crotch and licked her as hard as I could, long flat strokes of my tongue over her labia. My mouth was filled with the taste of Jim's sperm where he had impregnated her, and with her smell. I could feel their juices against my face where it had dribbled out of her body and down her thighs. I grabbed her ass cheeks and levered them open so I could get into her deeper. My whole body was awash with lust. I could feel her working on me, her tongue rolled up like a little cylinder, thrusting into me. She fluttered her lips against my clit at the same time, and I was spiraling up. I couldn't stop.... I was engulfed by waves of pleasure. I'd....never felt a come like that. My cunt was contracting really hard...I thought I'd pull her tongue out of her mouth with the force of my spasms. I could feel little spurts of love juice shoot out of my body with each contraction, soaking her face. It must have set her off, too, because she mashed her cunt against my face, thrusting down with her hips and I could feel her spurt against my lips, all musky, her juices mixed with her brother's seed to fill my mouth so I had to swallow it. We just rocked against each other, faces buried in each other's pussies. It seemed to last forever."

David growled, deep in his throat, and he flipped me over so that I was spread-eagled. I opened my legs wide and he thrust into me, hard, fast strokes. I watched his face as he reached up for his climax. I felt his back arch and I felt his final thrust, as deep as he could, heralding the first long jet of his sperm. As he came I lifted my legs over his back, and I milked him with rhythmic contractions, drawing his essence out of his body and into mine, my own climax engulfing me.

Afterwards, we lay quietly for a while, before he spoke.

"So how long did your affair with Lorna go on?"

"That was it. We spoke about it once...Sam was on the scene by then, and we started making those silly bets. One of them was that each of us should have sex with our brothers. Sam didn't know that Lorna was already doing it with Jim."

"Or that you were doing it with me."

"I wasn't....not then. I suppose Lorna opened my eyes, though. I'd always fancied you, but I assumed you were unobtainable. Anyway, watching her use her brother made me realise that anything was possible. It opened up a whole new dimension, where sex was right at the forefront. I just had to figure out a way to do it without putting you off....I think Taboos were stronger with you than with me."

I could see him thinking about it. "Yeah," he said at last. "I guess that's right, Sis." He put his head on the pillow next to me and he reached up and stroked the fine whorls of hair at the nape of my neck. He smiled at me. "You know, up to that Halloween party I had never thought of fucking my sister - now I don't think of much else."

"Well that's just fine with me," I said. "No regrets...right?" I watched him nod in agreement.

I persisted. "But what about Susan? You lost her because of me."

His grey eyes looked at me, open windows to his soul, and within his core I saw a flicker of lust yet to be fulfilled.

"I don't think we are done with Susan yet," he said. "Perhaps its time you met her..."

*****

Author's note. If you liked this story (or even if you didn't), could you take a moment to provide comment? I can only improve with feedback, and I'd also welcome your ideas on where you would like to see David and Beth's relationship go....or would you prefer me to branch into a different storyline/genre? It will only take you a few seconds and I'd be most appreciative..... Thanks. H_S.

(c) 30 Apr 10. Not to be reproduced without the express permission of the author.

12