Snot Brite and the Seven Pervs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

"I think I promised you a night with my personal guards." The Queen said.

"Oh, Your Majesty, it really isn't that important..." Elsie said nervously, the magic dildo was one thing, but four men with monster cocks was another.

"Nonsense girl, it will do you good." The Queen turned to the door and shouted. "GUARDS." Moments later four burly men came rushing in, brandishing swords and looking for a threat. They immediately went to the Queen.

"Your Majesty?" One asked.

"I want you all to take this girl," the Queen said, gesturing vaguely toward Elsie, who was cowering in a corner, "and fuck her all night." The men smiled, this was the sort of mission they could really get into, in a manner of speaking.

"I really don't want..." Elsie said timidly, but the Queen was not going to take no for an answer.

"If she argues," the Queen said impatiently, "one of you can have her ass." She looked at Elsie who bowed her head. The Queen nodded and the four men picked Elsie up and carried her away as if she weighed nothing. All four were already showing visible excitement as their tights bulged more than normal.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers
12