Snow Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled himself up into a half sitting position and reached a shaking hand out for the cup.

"No, just support yourself; I'll hold the cup as you sip."

She helped support his back as she held the cup to his lips and allowed him several long slow sips before removing the cup and making him lay back. She put the cup on the small end table that was attached to the sofa bed then leaned into him and kissed his forehead.

"Ca, Can you, you, climb in na, next to me, an, and wa, warm, warm me up?"

She smiled as she looked at him, because his eyes couldn't hide the lust that was behind his words. He wanted her just as she wanted him and she knew that just as her feelings ran deep, so did his.

She unzipped the jacket, tossed it on the bed and with the slightest wiggle the pants slid over her hips to the floor. She bent, removed the sox and picked up the pants, depositing them by the jacket. Her fully exposed body made David reach out to her.

"Why you," she asked, as she took his hand and slid under the covers, resigning herself to her fate.

He tried to wrap an arm around her but she stopped him as she moved and covered his body with hers. The feel of her inflamed his mind and he began moving his hips. It was a case of the mind is willing but the body is not.

"Stop. Just lay there and feel my warmth seep into you. There is time to satisfy our wants later. For now, just take comfort from me and rest."

He said nothing but she felt his body relax and his breathing took on a steady slow pattern. She spread her legs to the outside of his and pulled them tight against him as she relaxed and took comfort from the feel of him. ----------

She felt so very good, as if her most sensitive inner parts were aglow with the heat of building desire. Her eyes were still closed as her hands slid down her body and stopped for a moment as they lightly played over her belly before moving lower.

"Oh my god yes," she moaned just prior to her hands touching the side of a man's face. At first touch, she jumped and tried to pull away. David's strong hands held her hips in place as she tried, for only a moment, to escape, before she remembered. The thought of David s loving touch settled her and she allowed her hips to sink back into the bed as bliss once again began to take her over.

She closed her eyes and her mind opened to receive every sensation that his deep and intimate touches were igniting in her. Each little spark growing hotter. The pressure building as they awaited and craved the addition of another hot ember.

Her body began to tense and David could feel her need. He knew, sensed that she wanted to tumble over the edge. He began to fan her flames with the urgency she required. Her hips were high and thrust forward, her hands clutched the sheet and the moment his lips pulled her sensitive button in, she erupted in an explosion of fiery cries as the flames licked and heated her inner most being.

Her firestorm seemed to flair, then ebb and flair again, as David pushed her onward, seeming to demand that she expend every fragment of energy.

When he came to her and lightly kissed her lips, her insides fluttered again and her body shook in a small but uncontrollable shudder.

"Oh my god, I'm still having after shocks. - David, give me a minute, I want to make you feel the same incredible warmth that I just felt."

"We have lots of time my Snow Bunny," he said as his hand slid from her cheek to her chin, then down her neck and under the covers to tantalize the growing bud on her breast. "Lots of time."

Karen's heart had never been so full of love. Her mother was right. She would have the same life, filled with the love that her mother had. Well, not quite like her mother. Her mother had money, prestige. She shared a love of the theater and classical music with her husband. They took skiing vacations to Europe; they lived in a big home in an exclusive community. Now, she was hopelessly in love with a truck driver, who had admitted to her that he made just enough money to pay for a one-room apartment in a less than desirable part of town and could barely keep himself fed.

Her thoughts brightened, as she realized that this hunk of a man, who held her heart was not really stupid, as she first thought. He just needed some encouragement, some reason to better himself so they could afford to get married and buy a small house.

"David, have you ever considered furthering your education?"

No sooner were the words out of her mouth and she realized that he might not have even finished High School.

"You could get your GED and then go on from there. With a good job, we could afford to get married and..."

He pulled his hand off her breast as if it suddenly burned him.

"What?"

His mind unable to process the burst of all his feelings and emotions quickly enough to give a proper response. She said the 'M' word. It's not that over the last few hours of their now twenty-hour relationship, the 'M' word hadn't crossed his mind, and shocked him in the process. Now hearing her say 'married', shocked him even more because it seemed the natural thing to do. And what was that about, GED?

She saw the shocked expression on his face and hurriedly spoke. "Don't worry; we don't have to get married right away. I'll get a job while you go to school. If you don't mind, my Daddy can help. Once you have more of an education, he can probably get you a good job. Then we could buy our own house, get married and have kids. I'd have to stop working to take care of them, but by then you'll have a real job and it won't matter."

He had to shake his head to clear his thoughts. Either he had fallen in love with a woman as nutty as a fruitcake or her mind worked in high gear and on a different plain than most people. Somehow, she had the opinion that he wasn't terribly bright, though there might be some truth to that, considering the present situation.

"Look Karen, this is all new ground for me. I'm over come with the need to be open and honest with you. Something, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I haven't been with other women. Anyway, I love you and God help me, I have this crazy need to spend the rest of my life with you, to marry you..."

He never got to finish before she leapt at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and began kissing him desperately. The passion she was showing him was enough to make him become anything she wanted.

"I don't need a GED," he said with a grin.

There was anguish in her voice. "Oh David, there is so much more out there, you could be anything if you put your mind to it."

He was about to tell her that he was attending Cornell, when the ring of a cell phone chimed out.

"My phone," she cried out as she scooted from under the covers and retrieved the phone from her jacket pocket.

David watched her naked body move. The sensuousness of her captivated him, making him hunger for the feel and taste of her.

"Yes Daddy, I'm fine. I don't know how long this connection will last, so I have to just blurt it out. I'm in love Daddy, it's exactly like you and Mom. - pause - Daddy! - pause - His name is David Holden, he's a truck driver, he moves big boats and he saved me from freezing to death. - another, longer pause - I don't know where he's from."

The yell on the other end was so loud that she had to take the phone away from her ear and David could hear, 'What do you mean you don't know where he's from!"

"Tell him, I'm from Bowie, Maryland."

"Daddy, he said he lives in Bowie, Maryland. - pause - Yeah Daddy, that's what he said. - pause - Why? - pause - He wants to know if your father's name is Bill and if your mother's name was Rose."

The question made David pause before he could answer. "Yes, my Dad's name is Bill and how did he know that my Mother is not alive?"

"Daddy, what's going on? How did you know about his parents?"

Karen took the phone away from her ear and put it on speaker. "...can't believe this. Your mother would have said it was karma, destiny. So, how is the old fart?"

"Pardon me sir. How do you know my parents?"

"David Ross Holden, correct?"

"Well yes," David said, now more confused than ever.

"I was the best man at your parents wedding and Bunny's mother was the maid of honor. The last time I talked to your Dad, he told me that you were going to Cornell to become a lawyer. I guess I should be thankful that you chose to stay in your father's business. Otherwise my Bunny might have frozen out there."

"I'm driving this truck as a favor to my father. He needed the help. Once I deliver this sloop to Seattle, I'll fly home for Christmas. I'm graduating with a masters degree in business law this spring. - Sir; I have to tell you. I wouldn't take advantage of your daughter, but, I have fallen, inexplicably and hopelessly in love with her. "

Karen couldn't contain herself. "What happened to truth and honesty? Why did you tell me that you were an uneducated truck driver that had no ambition and no future?"

"Woe, I told you no such thing. And, if we're going to have an argument over this, you're not fighting fair."

"And, exactly how am I not fighting fair?"

"You're naked and I can't concentrate."

"Ok, you two. This is now too much information for the father who still considers his daughter to be his Little Bunny. Your both safe and I feel better knowing that. I love you Bunny, and David, I'll call your father and tell him what's going on. Good luck David, you'll need it."

"Sir, before you go; can I ask your permission to ask your daughter to marry me?"

"Bunny, you are right. This is exactly the way it was between your mother and me. Yes, David, if you're half the man your father is, you will make me a proud father-in-law."

"Daddy, I'm going to go to Seattle with him. The two of us will fly to Maryland together. Bye Daddy and thank you."

She pushed the red, end button, put the phone on the table by the bed and in one swift move, ripped the blankets off David. She smiled when she saw that he appreciated her body. She pushed him back and straddled him. Once seated, she looked into his eyes.

"Now would be the perfect time to ask. It doesn't get any more romantic than this," she said, with a slight thrust of her hips.

"Oh God," he moaned. "Yes Karen. Will you marry me, take me..."

With another thrust of her hips she said, "Oh yes, God yes. I'll marry you and yes, take all of you."