All Comments on 'Snow Ch. 04'

by napebaf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes. This.

mcollectmcollectover 9 years ago
very good

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Time

We have now established that you write a very good story about "First Times" in the dating world. I read all of your stories this morning and it brought back great memories of my first time with a woman of similar desires. When you finish this one, don't hesitate to start the next story about "First Times". Congratulations.

katestylekatestyleover 9 years ago

An excellent piece of writing. Definitely worth 5 stars.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 9 years ago
Yay

Still really loving this story and um, ... can't wait for chapter five!

racoon1174racoon1174over 9 years ago
Amazing talent

Amazing talent for a new writer. The way every one of your scenes is unique and just as hot if not hotter then the last. The way you handle dialogue I can imagine being a fly on the wall watching this new relationship form. Looking forward to much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story!

I really like the way that you write the characters, they feel real, not just two random people that fuck for no apparent reason.

The romantic side of them both is very nicely done as well, I'd like to see how you would write a tender love scene for them as well.

Hope you are planning on more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernapebaf@napebaf
An old hand at fanfic, but new to writing original erotic fiction. I welcome any comments on my work, requests, or even just people wanting to chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Snow Ch. 03 Previous Part
Snow Series Info