All Comments on 'Snow Sisters'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story but

good story but car heaters work off of engine heat. If the car wouldn't start there would be no heat even if the fan was running

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sister's adventure.

Tanya and Amy are marooned in a snow storm. Turning to each other for warm and comfort and a little something to 'increase the circulation,' they explore each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet

Sweet is not usually an issue to me, but I liked this one. The sex was hot, and the old mans lack of condemnation was endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get an Editor

The idea of the story is ok.

You need to learn the differences between would and did, or will, do something. Different tenses mean different things.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Good Tale

I don't read a lot of purely lesbian sex tales, but this one was a cut above the rest I've seen. Thanks for sharing a really beautiful love story.

Slappy101Slappy101almost 16 years ago
Very Well Done

Great job. The guy/girl who said you need an editor doesn't know what he's talking about I believe. I read his comment over and over and I'm not sure what s/he's talking about. And even if there were a few tense slip ups, I don' believe that warrants a twenty-five. Oh well, well done. I enjoyed it, much better than any lesbian stories I've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's a misguided criticism

It's been long enough since you wrote this that I doubt you still care what anyone has to say about it, but I jus wanted to point out that your use of the IMPERFECT TENSE was masterful. It gave the events of the story a feeling of inevitability, almost as if they were guaranteed before they took place. I actually noticed this while reading the story andd was very impressed, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE?

have you followed up on this story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing

I simply adore your writing. I'm a big fan. bisoccermom11@yahoo.com email me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm...

The two women pulled tanya from the snow...

^ Wrong...

Liked the tense thing, really worked quite well.

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I really enjoyed that. I liked the breast feeding parts as well. Thanks!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous