Snow Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There between her legs was a thatch of long brown hair, spread out over both her thighs. A slim body stretched out beyond, lying between her splayed wide legs. The hair moved and she saw Swiftmoon's face briefly, her tongue long and sinuous darting out her mouth onto Marike's swollen button.

She had never heard of such a thing, but right now, her ignorance was secondary to experiencing the best thing she had ever felt in her short life. She had heard that the snow wolves would eat humans, if that were so, let her start right where she was!

Now as she licked, Swiftmoon inserted a finger into Marikes cunt. This caused a whole new volley of clenching and shaking, though not quite another explosion as before, more like the low rumble that comes right BEFORE an avalanche, warning of the inevitable rush that was to come. She heard someone panting and whining as a dog might as it strains to give birth to its pups, then realized the sound was emanating from her own lips. Her skin tingled and she felt the base of her finger and toenails itching. Her teeth had a dull ache and her eyes watered, but the pleasure coming from between her legs seemed to blot out the rest of the sensations. Swiftmoon scraped sharp teeth against that wondrous throbbing nub of flesh and that was the final ingredient needed to cause Marike to explode. She arched her back and howled. Not the sound of rage or frustration that humans might term a howl, but a real, feral, wolf like howl. Pain flashed through her body alongside the pleasure, swimming the same neural currents until the two became indistinguishable.

She lay there thrashing and shaking, sweating and shivering. She was afire and frozen all at once. Her mind drifted in a fog of mingled satiation and hunger. She could hear voices through the fog.

A female one saying "It's not working, her body craves the change but perhaps the taste was not enough? Perhaps she needs more?"

A male voice saying "We can't leave her like this, but we cannot risk impregnating her as well. Open her mouth."

Marike felt something pressing against her lips as fingers gently opened her mouth. Then something hot and hard nudged its way into her mouth and a soft voice told her to suck it.

Her eyes were still closed but she instinctively closed her lips around the throbbing cylinder of flesh as it slowly pumped into her. Swiftmoon's had was around the base squeezing and pumping her mates cock as it slid into the strangers lips. Marike could smell the rich animal scent of him, it filled her nostrils and seemed to flow into her very core. She could smell the fragrance of her own cunt and that of Swiftmoon's on the other woman's hand. She could smell the scents of meats, of the hides beneath her, of the very stone of the cavern itself. It was as if her sense of smell had suddenly expanded. She could taste the flesh of the man as well. She could swear she could savor the blood as it pulsed in the veins beneath the parchment thin flesh of his manhood. The thought and taste excited her and she sucked all the harder, bringing her own hands up to cover those of Swiftmoon, and within a few thrusts taking over herself, squeezing the base of the shaft as she devoured the fleshy rod. Soon she could not help but to scrape her teeth on the skin, causing the man to stiffen and his member to swell even wider. His hands went into her hair as he began to thrust into her hot hungry mouth. She put her hand behind him to grasp his thrusting buttocks and was not surprised to feel a coating of thin fur there.

He began to grunt and gasp, then he pushed his member in as far as it would go and it began to pulse, and hot thick fluid filled Marikes throat and was shot down her throat. It tasted like a thousand things all at once; salty, sweet, meaty, bloody, honey thick and heady as wine. It pulsed into her in spurts accompanied by the man's moans and growls. She felt lightening sparks inside her as it slipped down her throat. Spasms wracked her as she felt her cunt convulse again, untouched. She fell back to the furs, the last spurt of his cum splattering on her heaving breasts.

The man and woman rolled away from Marike panting and gasping. The mans prick was still stiff and shiny with Marikes saliva and the sheen of his own semen. Swiftmoon's hand went to it automatically and stroked it, keeping it turgid.

Marike began to roll from side to side, the spasms in her cunt seeming to run through her whole body. She could hear sounds like rope being stretched, and the cracking of bones. An exhilaration ran through her and her sense of smell became even more intense. She could smell the sweet musky scent of the males sweat, and the tang of his seed. She sniffed again and could smell Swiftmoon's dripping juices, and her mind suddenly KNEW that the other woman was pregnant.

She opened her eyes and the world looked changed. Reds were subtracted, yellows and blues were there, the rest were intense variations of gray. The sounds of her two companions breathing were almost deafening, and the wind was howling outside, why had she not heard that before? The crackling sound drew her attention and she realized she could hear the oil sizzling in the lamp wick. She rolled over onto all fours, and realized the joints in her elbows felt different, as did her knees. She tried to speak, but her throat resisted and all that emerged was a plaintive whining sound.

The male spoke, "I have never seen one change so quickly!'

The female purred, "She was born for this my love, she will make a wonderful packmate."

Then Marike found herself bowled over. She wriggled on her back, pinned beneath the weight of the other woman. Her eyes glowed in the dim light and her lips were pulled back in a feral grin, much longer and sharper than human teeth ought to be.

Swiftmoon continued, snarling "as long as she remembers who is first mate to you!"

Marike wriggled some more but realized she was trapped. This new form was strange to her and the woman atop her was so imposing and commanding that she just relaxed hoping that if she did not struggle, Swiftmoon would realize she meant no harm and let her up.

After a few moments, that is what happened. Marike slunk to a corner to try to keep from shaking. She felt like she wanted to cry, but her new eyes would not tear up, instead she seemed to be unconsciously whining with every exhaled breath.

The male spoke again, "I think she understands. She will not challenge you, even when the birthing comes."

Swiftmoon crawled over to Marike, "I did not mean to frighten you. What happened, it is our way." She reached out and stroked the white fur that now covered Marike's shoulder.

The man came closer. She could smell him, his sweat and musk and it caused her loins to clench once more. "If I had not found you this night, you would have been dead in less than an hour. We have given you a chance at a new life with us. Our kind are an old people, though some of us are born, as my child will be, and some of us are "made" as you were this night. To normal folk, our body fluids are either a poison, or they bring about the change. Something about you told me you would not perish. Though if you had, meat is meat so the saying goes amongst our kind."

"We can only bring forth issue in our two legged form, and our young are born human and do not change for many a year."

Swiftmoon leaned forward, "Thus in the form you are now, it would be safe for him to take you."

A shiver ran through Marike at those words and she heard the cracking and leathery stretching sounds once more as the male began to shift his form. She watched in awe as hair sprouted from his skin and his limbs twisted into new shapes. A muzzle extended from his face filled with sharp ivory teeth. To Marike, his scent changed, but she could smell the human scent underneath as well.

He approached her, his tongue lolling out from his muzzle, his crystal blue eyes never leaving hers. She shivered at the hunger in those eyes. She imagined what it would be like to be prey, to see those eyes approaching and know you had no chance of escape. She felt that way now, though she knew the wolf did not mean to kill her.

He sniffed the air around her face, then licked her muzzle. She stood up as he circled her, stopping behind her to smell her excited scent. She felt him nuzzling her back there, the flat hot wetness of his tongue tasting her. She whimpered in hunger, then she felt his paws on her shoulders, not all of his weight, but enough o pin her in place. Something hard was probing the lips of her wet cunt. Then it found the center of her and split it asunder. It stretched her wide open and began to slide into her, pushing her further and further as it did. She closed her eyes and a long ululating howl escaped her. Soon he had buried the entire hard length of himself in her, and he began to thrust, slowly at first, then picking up speed. Quivers rant through her body as spasms began where they connected and rippled throughout her being. She looked up and saw Swiftmoon laying facing them, her legs spread wide and two of her fingers plunging into her womanhood in time with her lovers cock pumping into his new mate.

When eh exploded in her she felt as if whatever shred of humanity she had were stripped away in the white hot flood of his seed. The three of them exploded together, a pack, one soul shared between three bodies.

Marike awoke some hours later. The male was behind her, his arm wrapped around her waist. His erection pressed against her naked backside, some dream causing him to stir. Marike found her own arms wrapped around Swiftmoon, one hand casually cradling her swelling breast. She leaned forward and kissed the woman under her ear and was rewarded with a satisfied sigh from her sleeping lover. Marike had never felt she had belonged in the village. Now she felt like she had never been meant to belong anywhere but here. She would learn to hunt, and when the baby (or would it be babies? Did not wolves produce litters of pups?) came, she would work with the Master (Did he have a name as well?) and make sure Swiftmoon and the young were well fed. Maybe someday he would mate with her as well, and the young would grow together as siblings.

And woe to Artuck and his ilk should they ever set foot nearby. She would revel in showing that nit-brained waste of skin just how true the old wives tales were. She wrinkled her nose at the thought of closing her teeth on Artucks unwashed flesh. Then she smiled and licked her now sharper teeth. Meat is meat!

12