Snowbored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up a few hours later when everybody was returning back home from the bars. When we fell asleep we must have literally fallen into each other's arms because I woke up spooning with Kaitlyn. We quickly got up, in part to prevent them from thinking we had done something we hadn't, and to greet them.

"Oh, shit! Hey Jay, you totally missed out, dude," said Greg, clearly drunk, and with my drunk sister hanging all over him. As they all came into the room they were all partnered up. The four couples came in and stumbled around. They all slurred something as a group to each other and then the guys all left for their room and all the girls left to theirs. As soon as they came in they had left as Kait and I stood together in the middle of the room trying to take in, through sleepy eyes, all that we had just seen.

"Well," I said, in shocked confusion.

"Yeah," said Kait, scratching her head.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said.

"Yeah, good night," she said, walking past me.

"Wait," I said. She turned around and I grabbed her and kissed her full on the lips, something straight out of an old classic movie, "I love you, Kait. Good night."

"Good night, Jay," she said with a smile as she bounced off to her room.

The next morning I woke up first at about 7:30 am. I put on a pot of coffee and started making some eggs for myself. I figured if I was up early, I should have a good breakfast, everybody could fend for themselves. Just then I felt a tap on shoulder and I spun around to find Kaitlyn there.

"Oh, Jesus, Kait, you scared me."

"I'm sorry Jay. Oh, you making eggs? Make some for me too, please?"

I put on a few more eggs and together we had breakfast and had a nice conversation while we waited for the others to get their lazy, hung over, asses up. Finally, around 9am the others, almost on queue at the same time, got up and scrambled for coffee and cold bowls of cereal as Kait and I, essentially, cuddled together in front of the fireplace before getting ready with the others, which no one seemed to notice, or if they did, they definitely never voiced it. We all got ready and made our way out to the gondola carrying our boards. A few of us also brought ski's, but we all boarded and since this was the only day we decided to go easy and all ride together we thought it would be fun if we all rode our boards. We piled into two cars, the girls in one and us guys behind. It was cramped, but alright, but just because they sat 6 didn't mean it was meant to seat 6 comfortably.

Alas we made it to the top and hit our first run of the trip. It had snowed lightly the night before while we slept and it gave the runs a nice light powder. Just like riding a bike, we all found our grooves immediately and were up to our pro caliber riding by the end of the first run. We made our way over to the far side of the mountain where there were more black diamond runs, less beginners (thus fewer crowds) and better off trail/tree runs. Eventually it was lunch time and I said I wanted to go back and grab my skis. All the guys were sticking with their boards for the day but Jen and Kait wanted to get theirs and since Jen was going, Dave came to as we went back to the rooms to grab our stuff.

The others wanted to get lunch up on the mountain and Jen just grabbed her ski stuff and together with Dave headed back up to eat with the others while we stayed back to grab something at the base before heading back up with our skis, because I also wanted to get my video camera to take some videos that I could cut into our video later on so I was taking longer to get that together and packed in my backpack so Kait decided to hang back with me and thus we decided to eat at the base.

"Come on, Jay, you ready yet? I'm burning up in this ski stuff," said Kaitlyn, fanning herself with her gloves.

"Yeah, I'm all set, let's grab some food," I said, slinging my back pack on as I grabbed my skis.

"I'm not really in the mood for a big ordeal with sitting down and ordering food for lunch, let's just have some quick sandwiches here and then head out," said Kait.

"But I thought you were burning up?"

"Let's open up these windows and take our jacket's off and then we'll be fine," said Kait, shucking her top layer off.

"Fair enough to me," I said as I went to the fridge and began to make us a couple of cold cut sandwiches. I turned around and Kaitlyn was right behind me and I dropped the plates. Luckily they were plastic and just bounced off the hard tile floor, flinging the sandwiches all apart on the ground. Kait apologized for startling me and as we both bent down to clean up the mess we hit our heads, which caused Kait to try to stand up but instead she stumbled back and as she reached out for something to steady herself with she grabbed the open pop bottle on the counter causing that to spill onto the tile as well, and luckily missed us.

We were cleaning up our mess when Kaitlyn said, "damn, even with the windows open I'm burning up still." So she removed her sweatshirt. I didn't see her remove her sweatshirt as I had my back to her but she threw it over me and onto the carpeted part of the room, landing a few feet in front of where I was picking up pieces of sandwich. I too was hot from cleaning and took off my long sleeve shirt. I stood up and pulled the shirt off, turning as I did so. When I pulled the shirt off, I saw before me Kaitlyn on her hands and her knees with a wet rag, cleaning the floor, in her snow pants, winter socks, and bra... not even a sports bra, but a lacy, rather sexy pink bra.

She looked up at me; she must have noticed a lack of movement or me towering over her. "Oh, sorry, I said I was hot so I took my top off," she said, her face turning a light shade of red.

"Oh, its, um..." I stammered.

She scooted on her knees in front of me and reached out for my crotch. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, and then she grabbed at my snow pants, "sorry, you had a piece of lunch meat on your pants."

"Oh, thanks," now it was my turn to blush. My head began to spin and everything that happened immediately after was little more than a blur as the next thing I truly remember was sitting at the table eating a new sandwich with Kait in front of me still in her bra. It was as though someone pressed a fast forwards button and I skipped ahead 10 minutes.

"God, even in this bra I'm still hot," said Kait, I thought at first she was going to take that off now and I swallowed hard at the thought. Instead it was her saying it was time to get back out to the slopes. She put her dish in the sink and went to pick up her sweatshirt from where she had tossed it. I followed as I had put my shirt right by hers. She turned around to hand it to me and when she did we locked eyes.

I don't know why, maybe it was because of last night, maybe the fact I hadn't kissed a girl in a few weeks let alone get laid, or maybe it was the sheer fact that this beautiful, short, long haired, blue eyed, brunette with a stunning, athletic body, with nice round tits covered in nothing but a sexy pink bra stood before me, who was once a girl I had slept with, but what I did next was something that only happened in dreams; I grabbed the back of her head as she put her arms around my neck as we kissed deeply and passionately for what seemed like an hour.

"Let's be quick, there'll be more time to love later," was all Kaitlyn said as she slid down to her knees and pulled my layers of pants down around my ankles, leaving me in just my boxers.

She liked my already raging dick through my thin boxer material before she too pulled those down around my ankles.

"Well, looks like I don't need to get this guys up for action," she said as she liked up my shaft a few times before wrapping her perfect pink lips around the head of my dick. The contrast of cold air in the room to the sudden warmth of her wet, loving mouth made for the best blow job ever. She began to bob her head on my cock in long, deliberate strokes. Each time she pulled back her spit on my dick felt cold but was quickly warmed as she took me in her perfect mouth again and again. I felt like I could blow my load at any time, and she must have sensed it.

"Fuck me," she said, stroking my wet meat.

She quickly stood and I now pulled her pants down around her ankles. I noticed she had on matching pink lacy panties that covered her tight ass but I didn't care anymore, all I wanted was to fuck this beautiful thing that stood before me.

We waddled over to the kitchen table and I pushed her down over the table as I lined myself up. I rubbed my dick up and down her slit, she was soaking wet and I knew she was ready to get fucked hard. I pushed in slowly the first time, instantly bringing me back those many years ago to when I last fucked her perfect, tight pussy. She began to moan as I thrust in and out of her, faster and harder with each thrust. I reached around and began messaging her little round nub of a clit, bringing more moans of pleasure from her. I started getting dizzy from the thin air and the work out as I neared my orgasm, just as Kaitlyn stood up and tensed up, her pussy clenching around my cock, buried inside her.

"Oh fuck, Kait, so good," I said, letting her cum around my motionless dick.

"Oh, God, Jay..." was all she moaned. I started thrusting again but now my own orgasm was nearing and she knew it. "Jay, not in my pussy, I don't want to be all gooey when we get back out." Good point, I guess, I wouldn't know from experience, but I suppose being full of cum while you skied would feel weird and uncomfortable.

She pulled off my cock and knelt before me once again as she took me into her mouth again, tasting her own sweet pussy and cum on my slick dick.

"Oh fucking Goddammit you're so good Kait, you're the best, I love you so much," and as I said that she did something she never did before, that she must have learned since we broke up and she sucked me into her throat and took all 7 inches of me into her mouth. It was enough to push me over the edge as she pulled back until just my swollen cock head was in her mouth when I came.

I saw stars as I looked down and saw my dick twitch and spasm into Kait's beautiful, delicate mouth and as her throat swallowed every jet of cum I shot into her mouth. I came so hard it felt like she was sucking my cum directly from balls.

We had been gone for a little over a half an hour and we still had a gondola ride back up, surely by the time we got back the others would have been done with lunch, and I doubt they'd wait for us. We quickly got dressed again and got our stuff and headed back out to the gondola. The entire ride up consisted of Kait and I alone for 5 minutes or so, making out, which was weird because I could taste remnants of cum in her mouth as my tongue explored where my dick had just been some ten minutes earlier, but I didn't care, I was too in love to care at that point. It was also at that point where I figured out Kaitlyn had and always will be my dream girl and was probably the underlying, subconscious reason why I hadn't had a meaningful, long term relationship since her.

As we neared the top of the gondola I got on my long range two-way to find out where the others were. They said they had just found this real sweet area back near where we were before we broke for lunch. A few minutes later we were on the chair lift that went to the run near where they were at and we could just barely see some activity of them through the trees. We made our way down to them and hit a few jumps and we were soon in line for the chairlift again.

It was a long ride back up to the top and the chairlifts sat 4, so Kait and I rode together as did Ashley and Greg. Flashes of last night entered my mind, images of Ash hanging on Greg as they stumbled in the room. It then dawned on me that here they were again together... I looked at the chair behind us and there was Jen and Dave riding together, and behind them was Justin and Stefanie sitting together and Robert and Jamie, riding as couples. What an interesting turn of events, I thought. Before the trip the guys wanted pretty much nothing to do with the girls. Then they agreed to be cooperative and friendly. Then they finally agreed to do stuff with them. Now they were acting like couples...

"There is no way you could land that," said Greg, snapping my train of thought.

"You want to bet," snapped Ashley, "it's not that tough of a landing."

"It's the landing, its lining yourself up. You have to navigate trees and come in at an odd angle just to even hit the jump. Landing is probably the easiest part," replied Greg.

"Fine, either way I can do it. How much?" questioned Ash.

"How much?" laughed Greg.

"Yeah, name your price, anything. Money, dares, anything," said Ash.

"Well... anything?" said Greg clearly shocked at the blank check presented to him.

"Yeah, ANYTHING! Hell, I'll even blow you I'm that confident I'll land it," joked Ash, but considering recent observations, I'm not sure how much she was joking or how serious she was being. Not saying she'd intentionally miss the trick just to go down on Greg, Ash had too much pride for that.

"Fine, it's settled," said Greg as we slid off the chair and made our way to the top of the run. "You try and the jump," continued Greg, "and if you miss, you suck my dick." Just then Jen and Dave rode over next to us.

"What's this about dick?" asked Dave.

"Nothing, just that Ashley can't land this jump then she has to give Greg a BJ," answered Kait as she put her goggles over her eyes.

"Wait a minute, that's far from something, that's a shocking turn in events, that's what this is," said Jen as the other four came riding over.

"What's so shocking?"

"I bet Ash that if she couldn't land that jump I found that she'd have to go down on me," said Greg.

"Well, not quite, I made the bet," said Ash, proudly.

"No shit," said Rob, "hey, that gives me an idea."

"Oh yeah, what might that be," asked Jamie.

"Well, let's face it, what we have here is four couples and then an old fling," said Robert.

"Well, not such an old fling," Kait spoke up.

"Wait, hold up, what do you mean?" asked Ash.

"Jay and I, well, we kind of are back together," said Kait with a smile, which in turn made me smile.

"HA! I fucking knew it! I knew I saw you two acting weird since last night," said Justin.

"Wow, talk about a turn in events," said Greg.

"OK, back to what I was saying then, which actually makes this even better," said Robert, clearly proud of whatever he had come up with. "So we have five couples then, so, why don't the girls all take that bet. If you can't land the jump, you have to suck you're dudes cock."

"What if we can land the jump? What then? What incentive is there to actually do the jump?" asked Stefanie.

"I know, how about if we land it, you have to eat our pussy," said Jamie, excited and wide eyed. We all agreed. The guys went first to set up and watch the girls come down. I got my camera out to record the historical event.

Ashley came down first. She had a lot of speed as she whipped through the trees. I was nervous she'd screw up and get hurt but she looked like a pro. She lined up the jump perfect and pulled off a 360 tail grab that looked like she had been practicing all season.

"Looks like you lost that bet," said Ash as she pulled up next to us before resting on her knees, out of breath.

"Really?" smiled Greg, "I wouldn't call it losing."

Next came Jamie. She came through the trees, slightly slower; she took her time and lined up her jump. It was a very basic jump, no twists, no grabs, and I thought she was going to land it but instead she caught her edge and wiped out. She unstrapped her board and walked over to us.

"Damn, I almost had it," she said in her quite angry voice. I'll admit, for barely being five feet she was a firecracker. She was also fun as hell and I thought a little crazy in a good way, a little tomboyish. And every time I saw her, her hair was a different color or cut different, and she even wore contacts that changed her eye color sometimes. Right now she was a medium length bleached blonde that made her look like a mini playboy bunny with her huge, natural tits, that were noticeable even with her snow gear on.

Then game Jen, she was clearly a skier first, snowboarder second, as she too expertly weaved through the trees and hit the jump with ease that rivaled even me, not to be conceited but I'll explain myself later. She came over right next to Dave and they kissed each other with Dave congratulating her, "way to go, babe."

Next was Stefanie who had some real skill but too often her head got in the way and she would over think things, as long as I knew her she had been that way with all aspects of her life, everything. She whipped her board through the trees with ease and it looked like she was going faster than Ash, and she must have noticed it too, because right before the jump she pulled up a little bit and second guessed herself. She still try to finish the jump, however, it was the truck she would have made with her speed, but since she slowed up she didn't complete the rotation and instead wiped out in a big puff of snow. She unstrapped her board and walked over, covered in snow, laughing as she hugged Justin.

Last came Kaitlyn. I fully expected her to just avoid the jump and skip it, especially after Stefanie's wipe out. And at first it surely looked that way as she skied outside the tree line. Then she surprised everyone as she dove into the tree line with speed and precision, the attacked the jump at an angle and pulled off the same spin that Jen had.

She skied over to us and we were all speechless. "Where the fuck did you learn that?" asked Jen, and rightfully so. So far this trip she never lead on she knew anything like that. Even more shocking was her friends reaction because they'd had been skiing with her for years and clearly had never seen that from her.

"Come on, guys," said Kait, "I go skiing twice a year out west, once with you guys, and then again with my family, and then a bunch back home."

"How come you never told any of us this?" asked Ash.

"You never wanted to know."

"How long have you been coming out west twice a year?" asked Jen.

"Only a couple years, my little sister talked my parents into it. And when I ski back home I mostly hit the terrain parks."

"Wow," we all said collectively, it's all we could say. Luckily I got it all on camera, because that was amazing.

"Well, Jamie, I'm hard as hell now, mind taking care of that," said Robert.

"What, you mean now?" questioned a shocked Jamie.

"Hey, you never said when," replied Robert, reaching to undo his pants.

"I thought I'd do it when we got back to the hotel," said Jamie, blushing, looking at all of us.

Robert had already managed to fish his rock hard dick out, "come on babe, warm me up, quick, before I get frost bit."

Jamie got down on her knees and put her mouth over his purple head. "Hey, Jason, get over here and film this, dude," said Robert, clearly enjoying the impromptu snow blow. I came over with the camera and filmed one of the hottest things I had ever seen, especially considering everything else that had happened so far on this trip.

Robert grabbed the back of Jamie's head with his gloved hands and began thrusting his hips into her face. She stopped moving as she let Robert have her way with her as he fucked her mouth. We could all hear the slurping sounds as his dick pistoned in and out of her mouth. Robert had a fairly long dick, probably as long as mine, I would guess, and he began thrusting more violently and deeper as he began to enter Jamie's throat, as was evident by her gagging sounds, but she never stopped.

Soon Robert buried himself deep into her throat as he groaned, shooting his load directly down her throat, into her belly. When he finished he quickly packed himself away and helped Jamie up. She was full of tears which she quickly wiped away.