Snowbored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the hottest fucking blow job, ever," said Justin.

"I had never done it rough, but I kind of liked it," admitted Jamie.

"Oh god, you have no idea how good that was. Thank you so much Jamie, sweetie," said Robert.

We continued skiing for the rest of the afternoon until we were too tired to even feel our legs anymore. We finally made our way back to the room and collapsed. We were all pretty exhausted, as we knew we would be. We all cracked open some beers and ordered up room service for an early dinner. At dinner we discussed how to incorporate the girls into our video, since they clearly had skills worthy of a video. And since they were going to be in our video that meant we'd probably be riding with them again, probably for the rest of the trip, which was fine by me and I think more than fine for everybody else.

As the evening drew on we quickly ran out of beers so the guys decided to run out to the store to get some more food and a lot more beer and booze, especially since it didn't look like we would be going to the bars as often as we usually did seeing as we know all had girls and could essentially have our own parties.

As I drove everybody to the store, Robert said something that seemingly came out of nowhere, "guys, I've been thinking," he said.

"About what, your epic BJ on the slopes today?" said Dave, and we all laughed.

"No, well yes, but more than that, about Jamie. I think I love her. I mean, I know I've known her since high school, I mean, we all do, but things are different know. We're all older, more mature, well, most of the time, well, at least physically;" we all laughed, "And now that I've been spending some time with her..."

"And sucked you off," said Justin.

"That too," continued Rob, "but I think I may love her. And with Dave and Jen getting married, I don't know, I think I could marry her."

"Really?" asked Justin.

"Yeah, so go on, tear into me," said Rob, looking out the window.

"No, I actually feel the same way about Stef," said Justin.

"Yeah, and I've always had a thing for Ash, no offense dude," Greg said to me.

"As long as we're all being honest, I fucked Kaitlyn at lunch," I said.

"No shit, so you two really are back together?" said Justin.

"Yeah, and come to think of it I've never really stopped loving her," I admitted to the group.

"To be honest, we all thought you too would end up together back in high school. We were all quite shocked when you guys broke up and even more so when Jen and Dave actually did decide to get married," said Greg, all the guys agreed.

"I have an idea," I said, "if we all feel this way and Dave is getting married, why don't we make a pact to all get married."

"I'm sorry, but I just don't feel that way about you," said Justin, patting me on my shoulder, we all laughed.

"No, I agree," said Greg, "as soon as we get back we should all propose to our girls."

"Why wait," said Dave, "why don't you guys do it on this trip?"

It made sense. So we made a pact, went to the store and bought our groceries, then went to a jeweler and we spent some time picking on 4 diamond engagement rings. They weren't identical but they were similar to symbolize the whole event. On the ride home we discussed how propose and at first we thought each do it at the same time, but we thought the girls might not think that memorable enough so we thought that the next day of skiing we'd each do a unique proposal.

We got back and again relaxed with a few beers before deciding to go down to the hot tubs. We all headed down in our bath robes to try to stay as warm as we could before getting in the 100+ degree water. For the first time we got to see our girl in bikinis. They all looked hot as hell. Here we were, five friends spending time with girls we had known for more than 10 years and now loved, all of whom were hotter than anybody in Hollywood, at least in my opinion.

We were all enjoying the night, and were talking about the day and what to do tomorrow, of course keeping our engagement plans secret.

"Hey, wait a minute, Greg, you owe me something," said Ashley with a wicked look in her eye.

"Yeah, and so do you Jay," said Kaitlyn, with a smile.

"And so does Dave, and you owe Justin a nice wet blow job, Stef," said Jen.

"You're right," said Stefanie, moving over to Justin who was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, cooling down, with his legs in the water.

"Hey, whoa, you mean now? Sweet," said Justin who immediately stood and pulled his shorts down and then resumed his place on the edge of the hot tub.

Stefanie moved between his legs and began messaging his semi-hard cock. As he got hard she began stroking him with both hands until she was certain his cock was fully ready. She then took first one nut then the other into her mouth as she continued stroking his dick. She then began to lick the underside as she held and squeezed his cock before finally taking the head between her lips. I don't know where these girls learned so suck cock but they all did it like porn stars and were seemingly experts at it, then again, perhaps I wouldn't like to know where or how they learned know that they were hours away from being our brides-to-be.

She spent a good 10 minutes on Justin before Justin decided to let go and came into her mouth which she swallowed for the most part, some of his cum spilling out around her mouth, but she scooped it up and licked her fingers clean of his spunk.

"Wow, that was hot and now I'm all wet, well, wet down there," said Jen, and then she suggested we retire to the hotel room and finish paying out our debts up there before getting to bed early for tomorrow.

We got up to our rooms and no longer we're we divided boys and girls. We had essentially traded Rob and Justin to the girls' side for Jen and Ash. I, mean while had chosen from the start to sleep in our living/dining area on the pullout sofa, since I usually woke up first anyway. The girl didn't have the same agreement, as they all decided to bunk up, leaving their living area vacant, but Kaitlyn came and joined me in my bed for the remainder of the trip.

Alone in our room, Kait and I got into bed together. "So, how about paying up on your bet?" said Kait, rolling into me and kissing me on the lips.

"But everybody just went to bed," I said between kissing her, "somebody might still come out and see us."

"We'll be fine," just then my sister Ashley moaned in ecstasy from the adjoining room, "Besides, I think we're beyond that at this point," smiled Kait as she brought my hand to the front of her already wet panties.

Kait was on her back and I slipped down and crawled between her legs. I spread her legs apart and lightly kissed the insides of her thighs and lightly brushing her panty covered pussy with my knuckles. She began to squirm and moan from my teasing. I eventually hooked my fingers inside her panties and pulled them down agonizingly slow. She lifted her ass off the bed in attempt to hasten my action. I finally got her panties completely off and before me was her beautiful bald pussy and her engorged, perfect pussy lips. I began to lick the perimeter of her outer lips before moving to the inside fold until finally her sweet pussy hole. I probed her delicious hole with my tongue and occasionally breathed hot breath onto her clit, until at last she was fully ready, leaking fluids, when I started my gentle assault on her small nub, the heart center of her pleasure spot. I focused all my attention of my tongue on her clit as I probed and messaged her pussy and lips with my fingers.

Her moans grew louder, but my sister, and now Jen as well, over powered her, but not for long. I concentrated fully on her clit while my fingers inside her began to message her G spot and with that triggered her orgasm. A trick I had learned was as a girl comes you stop moving your fingers and instead you gently push down on her pussy to her back with the full length of your finger. She moaned even louder as her pleasure was heightened to levels she had never yet felt before thanks to my little trick. I looked up at her face and she looked at me; the most beautiful sight I had ever seen in my life, my beautiful, perfect girl cumming around my fingers. I will never forget that sight for as long as I live, if not longer.

She had finally stopped her orgasm and I crawled up alongside her. She looked at me through blissful and exhausted eyes. I looked back and saw only love as she gave me a smile just before we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the next morning around 7:30 again, and like most mornings I had some morning wood. I had forgotten in my waking moments about last night and was startled to hear Kaitlyn say good morning. I sat up fast, my crotch almost right in her face.

"Excited this morning?" Kaitlyn smiled, rubbing me through my boxers. She too sat up and knelt in front of me, taking me in her mouth. I then noticed that after I ate her out we had fallen asleep and she had never put her panties back on.

"Uh Kait," I said, afraid to ruin the moment, "perhaps you should put your panties on, someone might see."

She pulled off my dick with a loud slurp, "you're right, because getting caught sucking your dick AND not wearing panties would be so terrible. Besides, why would I put panties on to fuck you."

She stopped and straddled me, grabbing hold of my meat again as she guided it into her slick, wet tunnel as she sat on me, riding me in the middle of the living room, just daring anybody to walk in on us. The thought of getting caught at first worried me but then I figured we're all friends here and it instead began to turn me on and I began fucking back with vigor. We moved together, enjoying in each other, experience a true passionate fuck, more so than what our quickie the day before. And unlike the day before I was determined to see her tits as I fucked her, the way it should be. I reached up and pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt and her perfectly round tits and perfect, small areolas and pink nipples sprang free right into my face.

I took her nipples one by one, alternating between the two as she began to moan loudly as she rode my cock. I stuck my finger in her mouth and she sucked on it, soaking it with her spit. I then reached around and stuck my wet finger into her tight ass hole causing her to squeal loudly in surprise and delight.

Ash came running out of her room wearing absolutely nothing, "is everything alright out..." She stopped when she saw what we were doing.

"Ash! Get out of here, and put some clothes on," I yelled.

"Like you two should talk," she retorted.

"Fine, be weird, watch... pervert," I laughed at the situation.

"Oh God, oh fuck," moaned Kait. "Oh Ash, you mind getting," she squealed again as I bit lightly on her nipple, "could you get my special bottle out of my personal bag."

I thought it was a cryptic request but Ashley must have know exactly what Kaitlyn meant because before I knew she had returned with a small clear bottle and a condom. Ash handed it to Kait, who dismounted me as Ash then sat on the bed next to me. I felt weird with Ash naked beside me, and even weirder the fact that I actually took notice that she had a great body and was turning me on.

I asked Kait what the bottle was for and she replied lube. I asked lube for what. "My ass," she replied, as she opened the condom wrapper and unrolled it down my raging cock.

"And what's that for?" I asked.

"So you can cum in my pussy," she replied matter of fact.

"I don't follow," I said, as Kait applied a generous amount of lube to my condom covered prick.

"Kait wants you to fuck her in the ass but doesn't want ass germs on your dick when you fuck her and cum inside her pussy," said Ash, as though it was common sense.

"So why are you here," I asked, as Kaitlyn got on all fours in front of me.

"Moral support," said Ashley, "and I want to watch."

I got up behind Kait and prepared to mount her. I put my tip at her tight entrance and slowly pushed in. I had never had anal before but I knew enough to take it slow. I slowly entered her and she moaned, at first from pain, but then pleasure.

"Take it slow baby," Kait said to me. Ashley meanwhile move next to Kait and with legs splayed began to finger herself right in front of me, her brother. I thought it was hot, after all she was a girl, and a smoking hot one at that, and she was finger banging herself in front of me, as I banged another hot chick in her ass.

I moved in and out of her ass at a medium pace. Never before had I felt such pleasure, such tightness around my cock. I reached down and rubbed Kaitlyn's pussy, to which she responded with an orgasm that caused her whole body to tense up, including her ass hole which made it impossible to fuck. I was nearing my own orgasm so I pulled out and unsheathed my cock from its latex sleeve and I stuck my cock into her pussy. We continued fucking doggy style for a few more minutes while Ashley was besides us. Ashley shook the bed as she came. I looked at her face and it was too much and I pushed in deep inside Kaitlyn's tight pussy. My body tensed up and I shot my load into Kaitlyn as she too had another orgasm, her pussy milking me of my sperm as I shot deep into body.

We collapsed in lust on the bed. Ash went over and kissed Kait on the mouth, I could see their tongues exploring each other's mouths as they shared a lover's kiss. Just then a cheer filled the room as all our friends were there standing in the door ways watching our illicit act.

...To be continued