Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, dear. You can ask me anything."

"Does anal sex hurt?"

The spoon Melody Phelps was stirring the carrots with slid from her fingers, disappeared into the bubbling pot."Where in the world are you getting such nasty stuff? That's for whore's and prostitutes."

"Heard about it at school," Carla lied.

"Don't believe everything from the school grounds."

"Well . . ."

"Well what?"

"Nothing, I guess that's something I don't need to try."

"Definitely. That's the grossest thing I've ever heard. Any boy wants to do that, run like hell."

Later that night, Carla turned out the light and lay for a long time thinking in the dark. She heard footsteps going into her parents room, her name being said, and getting up carefully placed her ear to the wall. Her mother's voice explained about Carla's sex question.

"What? Is she sexually active?"

"Heard it at School."

"You explained that's not a thing for teenage girls to think about, didn't you?"

"In so many words . . ."

"Okay, then," her father said. "She's a smart kid."

Carla's ears perked at his next words, and she strained to hear.

"I'm really in the mood," her father said, "for something like last night."

There was a moments hesitation before her mother's whispered answer.

"Honey, regular sex would be better tonight, I'm just too sore down there."

Carla backed from the wall almost tripping over a pile of dirty clothes. She couldn't believe what she'd heard. Was Misty really correct, that all couples including her own mother and father actually did it, and after all her mother's berating of anal sex. Her ear plastered back to the wall. The catlike sound of springs compressing and decompressing, then the sex driven rustle of her mother's whisper.

"Now, before you come, get up here."

Silence after that, except Carla thought she heard a low groan from her father.

Not only a liar, my mother's a fucking hypocrite. Carla almost laughed out loud at her sense of irony, caught herself just in time. Her parents thought she was asleep, best to let them continue to believe that.

Slowly the veil of the past disappeared, and she smiled. What's good for mother is certainly good for me.

This nakedness is a bit of alright. Mr. Morrison, her first actual lover, smelled like fresh mint soap, and lying skin to skin with him sent ripples of pleasure through her body. Carla knew basically what men wanted out of sex, but anything special, she reasoned, was an individual's taste. Thinking back, Mr. Morrison had definitely startled her by his hardness. She had been thinking more in terms of the texture of sausage, not cucumber. That first touch had been an accident, but curiosity forced her hand.

She'd kissed his chest simply because it had been there, and his smaller nipples. Had to find out if they had feeling like hers. When he finally touched her, a fervor cascaded through her being like the first splash of warm water on a cold night . . . She felt certain that Morrison knew the nervous excitement that rampaged through her, the untested emotions she was unaware that existed inside her.

Startled at her own brazenness, once begun, no way she could have stopped. Amazed that he tasted like . . . skin, the same as when she sucked on her own nipples. She'd expected more, something different, manly. The rubbery tip was easy to manipulate, the shaft very ridged, the surrounding skin taunt but pliable, and the longer she continued, the more energized she became.

She'd been prepared for cum, just not quite in the manner that it did. That torpedo dive beyond her tonsils was a complete surprise. Every ejaculate, each pulse of his manhood could be felt down to her toes. Bile had risen unbidden, and she'd managed a quick swallow to keep it down. His first burst of seminal fluid traveled the course to her stomach in less than ten seconds, and that appeared in her disappointment. When the final dregs seeped out though, Carla spread it around the inside of her mouth with loving attention, the light scent of it filled her with increased desire and helplessness.

Then he was saying something . . . for her to lie on her back. Wait, she wasn't finished. What was he doing, hands on her ass, lifting, massaging her little puckered cave . . . Hummmm. Now that was more than good, it was suburb . . . "Ahhhhh." Her legs kicked out involuntarily, heels beating his back, she spasmed, stomach fluttering, felt her pussy clench. His lips kissed the folds of her labia, his tongue searched inside as if to pull out her very essence. "Ohhhhh Shitttt."

* * *

"That was unexpected," she whispered, several minutes later.

"What'd you say?"

"That second orgasm was wonderfully intense."

"Hummm, glad you liked it."

Her own handiwork never reached two climaxes.

"A first," she said, gratified, and laying a cheek over his belly button, found him wilted, a tiny bit of fluid in the crown-slit. She inserted the tip of her tongue. Sure of herself now, Carla promptly filled her oral cavity, gently swishing his member around, she thought, like a small wash machine. The scent of him drew on her unseen desires, and she wondered how much of him she could stuff inside.

I'm definitely an oral person.

Holding her breath, she could finally wait no longer as Jeff expanded to such proportions as to cause her discomfort. First one of his boys, then the other slid out and he stretched and unfolded, filling the remaining space.

"Oww."

Her laughter was the marriage of teenage flirt and whore.

"You bit."

"Of course," she said, rather matter-of-fact.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted."

"Please, don't want too again. That hurt."

"Poor baby," she said and suckled him.

"Be careful."

"Hummm," she murmured around him. "Of course."

She used him for the better part of twenty minutes. The adult in her delighted in his stamina, his wariness, the teenager in her once again, the playful, the experimenter. Bringing Jeff to the brink, backing off, pushing him up the ladder again and again until it felt like hours had passed. The adult she inspired to be made love to him as if it were their last second on earth, cramming every little nuance she thought of into each moment.

When he was more than ready, she pointed him to the sky, and straddled his body, fit the rubbery round head between her legs.

"Wait."

"What's wrong."

"I'm not prepared, don't have anything with me."

"Have what?"

"You know."

Her quick, deep laugh was all knowing, definitely adult. She rubbed him over the soft part of her; jerked when he touched her steaming spot, her breath catching in that instant.

"Not to worry," she said, then added, "I feel an urge to talk dirty. Do you like women to talk dirty during sex?"

"Would you?" he asked.

"Don't answer a question with one, that's rude, but I might, under certain circumstances. Do you want to cum in my pussy?"

That startled him. No, he didn't and was about to say so, didn't get the chance.

"I want you to cum in me," she said, and slipped him to the entrance, letting her body settle. Carla grunted at the tightness, moved in a slow circle over him. He was sunk half-mast.

"No," he said, and pulled back as far as he could,"what are you doing?"

She turned around to face him.

"Damn it," she said, grabbing his arms."Put your fuckin' hands on my tits and get working."

He felt helpless with need, did as she bid. Facing this way she had to position herself just right, and finally with some extensive pushing he slipped inside. The muscles surrounding her tight, little opening clamped down hard, and she wiggled her ass pushing until he was as far as he was ever going to go.

Carla's breath sounded like a horse after a mile run. Her heart rushed to catch up. She was finally doing it. Had a man inside fucking her, and oh she liked it. On the bottom she realized he wasn't able to move freely, and she did all the work. His fingers pulled and twisted her sensitive nipples. At one point he bent forward and took one in his mouth. His sucking and nipping drove her pleasure factor almost to a ten. So tight around him.

"Suck my tits," she said. "Better then my fingers." She tried to kiss his lips, but they were busy, kissed his cheek and forehead instead.. Her arms whipped around his head, pulling him into her, squashing her breast. She heard him gasp, released the pressure.

"I'm going to cum," she said, "cum with me, cum with me . . . uhhhhh."

He was just seconds behind.

She felt him expand as the first bouts of her pleasure released. He pushed further into her, sent her way over the edge. His balls gathered and let go, a multitude of fireworks and she thought he would never stop. Four huge convulsions, each one seemed as powerful as the first. Jeff held her as if the slightest nudge would topple them both. Slowly he shrank, but her hot little cavern would not loosen. She continued to rotate her hips, clenching and unclenching the muscles around him, as if milking the very last strokes of pleasure from him. They remained together until he was softer than hot butter and he slipped from her little puckered starfish with a groan.

"Whoa, that was special."

"Yes, it was," he said, "beautiful."

"So, now that you've had two of my holes. Want to go for the third?"

* * *

He looked at his watch, the light from the flash glowed dim orange. Shadows made harsh, thick lines across the features of his passenger's delicate face. Jeff, breathing in the warmth of her natural perfume was struck by her simple beauty. She clutched, half-consciously the shiny blanket to her bosom. The crinkles of it looking like tiny cracks in a shroud of metal.

"We must think about getting out of here," he said, "Batteries giving out."

"You said they would find us."

"And they will, it's just better if we try on our own."

"How long has it been?"

"Too long, almost thirty-six hours, and I'm hungry."

"I won't starve," she said," I know where there's plenty of protein."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Jeff searched for his pants and shirt, struggled into them.

"You're sure we can't wait a little longer?" She reached out. He hadn't pulled his pants to his waist yet, and she took hold. "Once more?"

"Later."

"You promise?"

"Definitely."

Her laughter said, if anyone else was listening, that she was well aware he'd keep his promise, and gave him a lingering kiss.

"Okay then," he said, gently breaking free.

"Can't get enough of you." Carla said, her laugh turned to a healthy chuckle, signing his accord, "but I'll wait."

His belt whapped against something as he cinched up his pants, and wondered how that would feel on the bare bottom. A little sadistic tendencies there, fella? Perhaps a mutual flogging was in order. His grin split wide in the dark, and looked over as Carla drew the thin poly-foil blanket tighter around her.

* * *

He felt more than a twinge at that last kiss, and wondered about his feelings for the girl. Carla Phelps at the moment, he knew, was totally enamored by the physical aspect of their relationship, but he looked for something longer lasting.

Once Jeff had his clothes in order, he headed toward the broken window he'd seen earlier. The yellow bleached out beam of his light would not last much longer, and this might be the only time he would be able to see how much damage the bus had sustained, and if they would be able to leave.

He kicked out the rest of the window, drew in the glass pieces and deposited them out of the way. This took a good amount of time, and the light was all but out. From what he could see, the snow didn't seem tightly packed around the window, and figured he might be able to dig out enough to at least estimate how deep they were buried.

They should keep extra batteries on the bus. That made sense to him, but where? He didn't remember seeing any in the emergency kit. There hadn't been room. He started back. It was worth a try to use what life was left in the flashlight to search.

"I think, if we can find batteries for the flashlight, we could dig out," he said.

"Where would they be kept?"

"Don't know. We'll have to search. The glove box would be a good beginning."

"You do know about boxes," she said, "Took care one that I'm very aware of."

"Is sex, all you have on your mind?"

"At the moment–I think you've destroyed me for anyone else."

"Okay then, I'll check the . . . glove box."

"Damn," she said, feinting disappointment.

"Get to yours later."

"Oooohh. I'll be right here."

"Not a pout a doubt it," Jeff said, and thought he'd heard something more than lighthearted sexiness in her voice. In her bravado, he felt, she was also really scared.

The flashlight became so out-of-it, it was not more than a glow, and still no batteries jumped out at him. He switched it off, hoping the batteries might return more light after a prolong rest. Pulling back the edge of their homemade tent he crawled under, let the edges drop.

Nothing, huh?

"Not yet," he said, "but I did bring back matches, and a magazine."

"We going to read?"

Carla's voice quavered.

"It's to start a fire, if we need."

"Oh."

That single word told him more than if she had actually begun to cry.

"We're fine," Jeff told her. "We'll see rescuers soon."

He didn't hear her attempting to dress, so, wasn't likely she believed there was a search party. He reached where he thought her shivering body might be, pulled her to him. She stayed that way for a long time, and he thought she might have gone to sleep. He was about to drop off himself–.

"Damn, your belt buckle is ice cold," she said.

He quickly undressed. Wouldn't want her to be any colder than necessary.

"What's your favorite position?" she said, when he was finished.

The question seemed to come so natural from her, that he answered without thinking.

"Sixty-nine."

"Found out when I did it that first time, that I definitely love oral sex."

"All aspects of sex are great," he countered, "but yes, I love oral with a caring partner."

"Any special things you like your partners to do? Anything forbidden?"

"Doing what comes naturally, fun, and I don't mind some experimentation. I close the door to out and out S&M."

"A little is okay, then?"

"A little slap on the butt now and then, teasing, toys, harmless games okay . . . brutalizing and torture, no way. You into that it'll be without me."

"Alright then. Lets get to it."

"To what?"

"Your favorite position of course. I have a lot to learn. I'll be bottom to start."

He heard and felt Carla sliding down.

"Come on, I'm ready."

Jeff quickly turned around, moved into position.

"Ow. Thought you said you weren't into S&M."

"Sorry. You okay?"

"Here," she said, this time, guided his knee safely over her head.

"I'm really sorry."

She answered by throwing her arms around his waist, pulling herself up, and taking him deep. He became too busy to know how long they were attached, but he'd never felt anything like this. She kept her nose buried, pulling back only long enough to breath. He tried a couple times to help her, but evidently she was not having him pull away. In the excitement, her teeth scraped him. Pulling away hadn't done any good before, so he pushed, but there was no place for her to go, and he slipped down her throat. Here she hung, writhing.

At first, he thought she was acting, the movements of her head so invigorated him, that he pushed further. That's when her arms dropped from his waist, his knees gave way and they both fell to the seat cushion. He hit right after, up to the hilt. Her teeth crunched down, and he was instantly up.

"Owww." They said almost instantly.

"We need to be careful," he said, after catching his breath, "one or both of us is going to get hurt."

"I love sucking your cock, but don't force it down my throat. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

"I didn't mean to do that."

"Didn't mean to bite either. Change positions with me, that way I can control how much I absorb."

After they'd switched places, Jeff found that she could do more for him in this position, and she did. He reciprocated, but couldn't do all the things he wanted, still her breasts were in the right position, and he loved their heaviness, how they fell neatly into his upright palms. He started with slow gentle movements, and as she became more excited, increased the strength of his manipulations until she moaned with painful pleasure. When she reached the point of maximum release, he inserted a finger into her tight little ass, pushed it to the second knuckle.

"Uhhhh."

She exploded, and he moved the finger in as big a circle as her body would allow. All the while constant, moving pressure with his tongue on Carla's budding clit forced her into another.

"Oh, Fuck."

Her words bounced off the metal of the downed bus, radiated in his ears, punched him to greater exuberance Then he was engulfed as she shook with orgasm, and he exploded in that instant. Her groaning brought him to greater heights and when he emptied his last, she settled all ninety-eight pounds of her upon him with a final sigh. She kept him engaged, refused to give him release.

Carla sighed finally like an animal at peace.

"And, it only gets better," she said.

Her breathing was the only thing that told him she still lived.

The illuminance on the hands of his watch drifted steadily toward 7am. In the light of the new day, which was still as dark as a cave at midnight, Jeff had woke to a sore back, and whimpering. So faint the utterance, he had to really listen to know if he'd heard anything at all. Which made him feel as if he were spying, an outsider staring into a window of Carla Phelps soul. She'd finally succumbed to the fear that held both of them in its mighty grip. He scooted next to her in spoon fashion. Immediately she took Jeff's hand, pulled it to her heart, held it there in both tiny hands. He kissed the back of her head, knowing her hair was probably a dirty, tangled mess. Carla began to sob then.

"Come here," he said, his voice soft and inviting her to face him.

Her face buried into his chest, and he kissed the top of her head several times, cradled her in his arms."We're going to get out of here," Jeff said, "believe that."

"It's just too much, I . . ."

"I understand. For a first time snowbound, you're very brave."

"Feel more like a child on her first ride at the carnival."

He chuckled.

"I'm scared too."

"You don't act it."

"I definitely feel the pressure," he said. "If it weren't for you, I'd be going crazy right about now."

He thought about those last words, and knew they were true. Saving face in front of a girl, uh, woman . . . if he didn't have to hold himself together for her, he'd fold, maybe even give up permanently. He'd never been good under pressure until now. He planned to really get to know this Carla Phelps. What is it about this particular girl that keeps me in check, makes me motivated and calm at the same time?

He knew the water bottles were nearly empty. They must melt snow, but the paper he'd found wouldn't produce enough heat to melt a fraction of what they needed. He thought hard and long, couldn't think of anything to use for fuel, and his head drooped. He drifted between sleep and hazy periods of near awareness. It didn't matter when the idea appeared, but he was fully awake now.

"I have it."

"My God, you woke me. What is it?"

"Gasoline, we can use the gasoline in the tank to melt snow."

"Whoa, that's dangerous. Gasoline explodes."

"Only if contained," he said. "In the open, it burns like anything else."

Jeff's hands scrambled for the flashlight. The light was dim, but bright enough to find the emergency kit. Inside he found the fits-all plyers, proceeded to pop open the cover to the cab-over engine. Dragging the fiberglass bonnet out of the way, he pushed it under the up-side down stair well. Now that the engine was exposed he searched for the carburetor fuel line, found it and began to loosen the connection with the fits-all.