Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get me two of those cans from the back."

He turned the light so it would illuminate a path for her. "Hurry though, this light won't last long."

He sloshed the can. A little water left.

"Drink this," he said, "No use wasting it."

When she'd tipped the can of its last, Jeff sucked on the end of the metal gas line, placed it in the can and was rewarded by a thin stream of gasoline.

"You should let me do that," she said. "I'm getting pretty good."

He laughed, wiped his mouth with his shirt, but the pungent fuel taste had already entered the nasal passages.

"You can be funny," he said.

"And truthful."

Jeff screwed the connection back on just finger-tight, in case they'd need it again. The can was about half full of fuel, more than enough to melt snow.

"Bring the matches and paper."

At the broken window the flashlight bulb glowed so dim he could see only a few inches ahead. He poured the gasoline outside the window in a little depression he'd made in the snow, took the matches and rolled a sheet of paper like a fat cigar. The match lit first time and he placed the paper over the flame where it flared, then settled into a yellowish blaze.

"Get back," he said, and scooted as far from the gas pocket as he could before dropping the paper. There was a whoosh, a blinding sense of heat as the gas vapors took hold. Using the other can, he placed it near the fire in a position to catch any run off water.

He grinned in satisfaction, cast a glance at Carla. Bizarre shadows danced and flickered on her crouched naked body. Her hair seemed traumatized, falling over her face so he could see nothing of it but the strong chin and lips. In that moment Jeff really saw Carla for the first time.

"You're beautiful," he said, "and sexier than hell."

"So are you."

She wiped the hair from her eyes, gazed at him through half-closed lids, then moved forward on hands and knees, breasts swaying gently with each movement.

His breath caught, as her head lowered and she continued.

She played until he was nearing the peak of his endurance.

"I want you to take me hard," she said, making sure he understood. "Fuck my face like I'm a slave, and yours to do with whatever you want. Don't mind the tears, cum in my mouth, force me to swallow your thick, juicy spunk."

He didn't think he had to force her to do anything, but if role playing was what she wanted, he was all for it. She'd brought him to this point. He grabbed the hair on both sides of her ears, twisted it in his fingers, pulled her to him, thrust with his hips.

"Take this bitch," he said, pumping faster and faster. "Suck it like you've never sucked anyone's cock." He bent over her head, held her to him by the back of her head, thrusting hard. He looked down, thought in the light of the fire he saw a smile at the corners of her lips. Her eyes were closed. Carla looked like she enjoyed his playful plummeting dominance and her willful participation. She pushed against his thighs, nails bitting into his skin, but he wouldn't let go.

"Take it," he said, continuing to ravage her mouth. "This is what you wanted."

"Uhhh," she moaned, her body stiffening.

When she came, Jeff found it difficult to believe. It wasn't a hard climax, but she'd definitely just had an orgasm, and holding himself at the apex, let go. In the excitement, he almost forgot.

"Swallow," he said, "swallow like the little whore that you are. That's it–again, make sure you have it all. Do not, miss a drop."

He flopped back on the seat cushion, drained. Carla came with him, cleansing him. Then finally lay beside him.

"Thank you," she said. "Heard it talked about and wanted to experience dominance. It was a fun game."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No," she whispered. "If anything, you were too gentle."

"I will admit," he said, "there were a few seconds there, that I enjoyed what was going on, especially with your hands urging me on, but this overall, S&M thing is not really mine." He paused. "But, you came."

"That I did."

"That was the fantastic part, unbelievable."

"Can't you fathom that someone might get a charge out of being dominated?"

"I just never knew anyone who did."

"Don't forget, you came too."

"Yes, but you wanted me to do that, almost a command that I do."

"Didn't you like it?"

"I didn't, not like it."

"Mother had a friend years ago who I think was into the domination thing. Mother seemed interested, but of course, never mentioned any knowledge of the concept at all. One of them saw me in the doorway and they quit talking about it. I didn't catch everything, but enough that it sort of stuck with me."

"I guess. Is this something you'd like all the time?"

"Look. I know now, that I'm a very oral ordinated person, and like to experiment, but I don't want someone fucking my face all the time. Once in a while though . . . wouldn't make me unhappy."

"Yeow. My God, your fingers are cold."

Faster than a snake Jeff grabbed both her hands, rubbed them together in his.

"Don't like my fingers on your boys?"

She laughed.

"That better?" he said, when friction begin to warm his palms.

"Much. Now I can really play with my friends."

It was his turn to laugh, and he cupped a breast, ran a finger around the tight little tower in the center, while Carla played musical gonads.

"I really like this," she said, when they broke the long, deep kiss.

"Lovely," he said, drawing down to continue, pushing himself toward her massaging hand.

"Oh, oh. Fire's almost out," she said. "Think we've collected any water?"

"I'll check." Jeff said, reluctantly disentangling.

"I'll be here when you finish."

"Yeah, not much place to go."

He jiggled the water can, and to his surprise some sloshed around inside. Pushing the can under the tent lip he said, "Here, drink what you need." He redid the fire, and when she'd finished, he drank too. When the last swallow hit bottom, the dull ache in his stomach reminded him again that they hadn't had food in a long time. It came to him in a flash. Eat the girl.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Come on . . . a person doesn't laugh for no reason."

"Thinking about how hungry I am."

"Eat me then," she said, without hesitation.

"That's just what I was thinking."

"What you waiting for, an invitation?"

* * *

"We do this a lot," he said, voice indistinct, almost a mumble.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to talk with your mouth full," Carla said.

"I don't think she meant this."

"Talking's a bit distracting at the moment. I wouldn't mind you humming . . . though."

Jeff began,'The Star Spangled Banner'.

"Ohhh, you patriotic prick . . . but that's so nice. You really know how to play organ."

"Play guitar better."

"You must be a wonderful guitarist."

"Hummm."

* * *

"Okay," Carla said, "your turn." Jeff's reaction a while back to her cold fingers gave her an idea.

"Where are you going?"

"Be right back." The flap of their homemade tent drifted over her bare ass and he watched the last of her disappear into the dark.

Jeff frowned, listened to the faint sound of her, and in less than a minute she was back.

"Where'd you go? Have to pee?"

She bent over him.

"Ahhhh, you're . . . " then warmth hit him, an instant later cold. "I don't know what you're doing, but that's quite a sensation. Spicy hot and icy cold all at the same time."

* * *

Afterward, they lay huddled together all arms and legs. A human octopus.

"What's that?" Carla said, lifting her head. "Didn't hear anything."

They were quiet for a while but nothing came to them except the licking of flames, and an occasional water drop sounding an end to it's fall.

"For a second there, thought we were being rescued."

"We will, and soon."

"My throat's a little parched."

"No, wonder," he said. "I'll get some water."

He soaked the ground again outside the window with gasoline. He hefted the can. In a bit, they'd have enough for another few hours.

"Here you go."

"If we get out of here–."

"When," Jeff corrected.

"Okay. When we get out, what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"About us."

"I don't understand." His brain flashed an instant picture of house and picket fence. No picket fence he countered. Is there really an us?

"Oh, come on, don't be a shithead. You know perfectly well what I mean."

"To tell the truth, I hadn't thought about it."

Which of course was an outright lie.

"Just like a fucking man." she bit him.

"Hey."

"You're the one who believes we're getting out of this death trap, so are we going to be seeing each other?"

"I'd say that also depends upon you," he said. Knowing what she meant and saying it out loud was not something he wanted to voice at the moment.

"It's only been a few hours we've known each other, but I've done things with you, I hadn't planned on, or would have done on such short notice . . ."

"If you thought we were going to live?"

"Something like that."

"I admit, our situation is extraordinary, but I enjoy being with you."

"You enjoy the sex."

"The sex is outstanding," Jeff said, "but I'd think we'd want to find out if there is anything other than the physical to keep us seeing each other."

"That's what I needed to know. So, being as there's nothing else, let's work a little more on the physical aspects of our budding relationship."

"You are such a strumpet."

"You calling me a lady of the night?"

"Just someone who enjoys sex."

"And don't you know it . . . and legally, I'm still a virgin."

It was like the arctic during winter, only hours instead of the northern months of night. Jeff and Carla settled into a system. At the moment, they were at a lull.

"I wonder if they've missed us yet?"

"I'm sure they're out looking for us right now," he said. "Soon as we didn't arrive at the terminal, they'd know something was wrong."

"I'm sure you're right," Carla murmured. "I wish they'd hurry."

"You've decided you don't like it here anymore?"

It took several seconds before she answered.

"You keep saying they'll find us, and I want to believe you. So, why don't they?"

"Probably have others in worse shape to contend. We're fine here, can last for days with the water we're getting.

"I'm so hungry."

"I know . . . so am I, but the thing is we can survive here."

"How long has it been?" Carla grabbed his wrist, turned it so she could see the hands on his watch. "I can't tell."

He looked. " Forty nine hours," he said, after calculating.

"Feels like days," Carla said.

He chuckled.

"What?"

"It has been."

"Oh,"

"Listen."

"What?"

"Shssh."

"Hear that? They're coming. They've found us." He grabbed her in a hug.

"Shit? Where my clothes? Help me. Get dressed. Can't have them see us naked. They'll know something happened."

* * *

After they'd been dragged out, placed in warm blankets, closed in an EMR vehicle and taken to the hospital for a check up, they were separated, and didn't see each other until Jeff went to see her that evening in the hospital.

Entering the two person room, he knew immediately Carla wasn't the first bed, but he nodde to the elderly woman lying there. Around the curtain, his eyes ran into Carla's parents.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Jeff."

"So you're the one saved our Carla?" The fiftish looking man with hair cut in buzz, shook his hand. It was a strong grip, and Jeff liked the man immediately.

"I wouldn't say saving is the correct word. We helped each other."

Carla smiled knowingly, held out her hand which he took.

"I wanted to thank you for all the encouragement you gave," she said. "They treating you okay here?"

He nodded, thinking how much of him she's consumed, and how she must look under the blankets. "You look pretty thin, how much weight have you lost?

"I pigged out when they fed us. Would have been nice to have something sweet to eat in the bus."

He almost blanched. A breeze made him say, "Hate these open-in-back gowns, feel almost totally naked."

Everyone laughed.

"Why don't you come for dinner this Saturday?" Mrs. Phelps said. "You should be out of here in a few days."

"That's an excellent idea," Carla said. "We can share thoughts. Maybe even write a book together on our experience."

"I-I--."

"Come on," Carla said, "say yes, we have so much in common."

Her face spoke more than words, the wide lips smiled knowingly, the corner crinkles of her eyes held an inner laughter that only they knew the reason, and a promise seemed to radiate from every pore.

"Sounds wonderful," he said.

The end