All Comments on 'Snowbound at Thanksgiving'

by Calstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Nice to be snow bound.

Excellent story.

joemac77792064joemac77792064over 11 years ago
Sweet

This was a very sweet story. I would like to see a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot!

Simple but just had the best masturbation to it!!! Thankyou!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
He didn't use protection the first time he fucked his daughter and blew his load in her pussy.

Could it be that she became pregnant by her daddy?

Another chapter is needed to see where this tryst will lead.

Hopefully the daughter will take over for her mother and keep daddy sexually satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun, thanks

It was a nice little story, it's a fun little fantasy. One suggestion, use contractions in your dialog. Most folks don't say, "you are" near as much as "you're."

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I like stories like this.

Stories where father and daughter get stranded together somewhere. Only problem is that they arrived in a truck and headed for their car to get home. Which vehicle do you suppose they found? Sorry! I did like the story and wished it had been longer and a little more detail but what the hay I don't even know how to write a story.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

It was OK for a First Story, but rather thin on the motivation of the daughter to get fucked by her Dad,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and sweet good story to cum to.i can imagine a young slutty girl doing this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous