Snowed In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hmm . . . Ness?”

“Shut up!” she hissed at him. “Just shut up -- don’t make a fucking sound, whatever you do. Understand?”

“Mmm . . . yeah okay,” he grumbled, turning onto his back with a sleepy sigh.

She couldn’t see his face in the darkness, but she knew he’d be wearing that insufferable, slightly goofy grin. Oh this was bad, this was crap -- the last thing she needed to do was pump up his overinflated ego even further. Oh but shit, she couldn’t wait. That fucking Brad and his fucking stupid family! Running away to Georgia when she need him so badly!

Her pussy was throbbing, burning. Still, she needed him hard -- lightning rod hard. She wanted him completely intractable when she slid him into her. It wouldn’t take long, she thought, as she ducked beneath the covers. It was satisfyingly warm under here, just her and her brother’s big cock. It didn’t last; Josh pulled the covers off her completely, letting a wave of chilly air crash over her. His eyes glinted at her through the gray light. Never mind the poor light -- he wanted to watch.

He jumped a little when she opened his boxers and wrapped her cold fingers around him. She ignored him, focusing on the delicious weight and warmth of his slackened tool in her hand. So nice and solid, rigid around the head, feathery soft along the underside. He was gathering his pillows together to sit up; she pulled his balls out of the boxers as well, tested their weight in her palm.

“Mmm, this is a pleasant sur --”

“Josh, I said shut up! Not a word.”

“Okay, fine.”

Her hand was moving on him, even as she scolded him. She leaned very close to his cock, inspecting its pale length objectively, with detachment. In seconds it grew in her hand, spasming upward in expectation. She could see him grinning beyond the furry stripe of his bellybutton.

“Merry Christmas,” he said, when he was fully erect.

Vanessa pounced forward to his face. He started, then acquiesced as she kissed him deep, savagely. Her teeth nipped around his lips. With her left hand she stuffed her balled up panties entirely into his mouth while he grunted in surprise. She loomed close to his face with wild eyes.

“Now,” she whispered. “Shut the fuck up. This is not for you, it’s for me.”

He had barely nodded in surrender before she put her mouth on him; his head fell back onto the pillows, a muffled groan filled the room. Her lips played and sucked around the swollen head for awhile, her tongue flicking over the tip, causing him to spasm, his body to lurch. Finally she opened wide and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He thrashed a little and made chewing noises; he did not try to remove the panties, however. He knew better, knew she meant business.

The sweet, sticky precum began flowing into the back of her mouth; she began lunging up and down on him, milking him. Ohhh, he was good. Every sweet inch of him was so damned good. With her right hand she stroked his tightening balls; with her left she tugged at the base of his dick. With her mouth she consumed him. Before long she was warm enough to discard the covers completely and rested on her knees beside him, her breasts brushing against his belly and hip as she worked. He rubbed up her leg and over her ass cheeks, stole a wiggling finger or two into her dampening pussy. Her body felt electric, surged with energy.

She was lavish with her saliva, drenching him in it. The more she sucked and tongued the more he oozed, and the more she dribbled the mixture back onto his shaft, working it in with her hand until his dick felt like a great wet snake. He glistened and gleamed in the half light, shining with her spit. He was as solid as a railroad tie.

He was ready.

It almost took her breath away just to spread her legs, just to straddle him; her thighs trembled the whole time. It did take her breath away when she sank down on top of him, feeling him fill her, stretch her out inside, inhabit her. She gasped and he groaned, and then he was inside her. All of him.

Vanessa was no connoisseur of dick length, always finding that five or six inches was perfectly fine when she needed it. But God damn, there was something magical about her brother’s eight-and-a-quarter, she had to admit it. After too many boys to count, his was still the nicest dick she’d ever had inside her. And she hadn’t fucked him for almost three months.

He was gigantic inside her, immense, throbbing, shuddering. She wriggled about on top of him like an impaled insect, squirming on his lap, moving in a delicious fore and aft rather than up and down. His hands squeezed her tits, danced on her enervated nipples, stroked her broad belly, settled on her hips. Sometimes he tried to thrust up into her but she was having none of it -- this was her gig, and her cunt muscles were gobbling at him, nipping him, trying to swallow him up inside her depths. In minutes, despite the chill, his lap was sweaty with her gratifying friction.

Almost impossible, to moan in a whisper. It made her mind ache, her head feel like it was going to explode. She sobbed and bit at her lips as she felt him surging, growing even harder and larger inside her.

“Don’t cum yet, Josh!” she hissed. “Do not cum yet!”

He grunted helplessly, apologetically; his breath came hard through his nostrils.

“Josh!” She leaned over him, her belly pressing the wind out of him. “Josh, you mother fucker, don’t cum yet! -- not yet -- wait -- ahhhh fuck! -- wait --”

His face was a muddled pool of light in front of her, eyes wide; his chest heaved against her mashing tits. He was swelling, tightening, straining (his face like her father’s had been, she thought), his fingers dug into her ass.

“Ohhh -- oh you bastard, not yet!” she huffed into his ear.

With a sudden lunge like a cat, she dove forward and buried her teeth into his shoulder -- he yelped in surprise and pain as she clamped her hand over his mouth. Almost there, you bastard, almost there . . .

And then she was quivering, quaking, trembling all over. Her cunt squeezed his cock for all it was worth, clenched around his hardness, flooded him with her juice as she sobbed and whined, her forehead resting against his.

Ooohhh god . . . oh Jesus god . . .

She straightened, stretched out her back slowly, heard vertebrae clicking and snapping. His hot, sweaty palms held her breasts as she came down, slowly, painfully, until finally she rolled off and lay next to him, inert.

“Aaaoow!” came his harsh whisper, as her pleasure subsided. “Jesus, Ness, you bit the shit out of me! What the -- I’m bleeding, you dumb bitch!”

“Josh,” she croaked, “shut the fuck up.”

Later.

“And he was jerking off?” he said incredulously. “What, seriously?”

“Dude, he was so slamming himself!” she whispered back. “I could not fucking believe it. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life!”

“Yeah,” Josh replied, after thinking a while, “but it got you hot too, didn’t it? You twisted little slut! I mean, that’s what sent you up here in such a fit, right?”

She took a long hit and sighed.

“Yeah,” she admitted finally, “it did. What can I say, it was pretty hot.”

It was almost three o’clock now. They were huddled by the window, which Josh had opened a crack to exhale the smoke out into the cold night wind. Vanessa felt warm and gushy inside. The blanket draped around her, safe and enveloping, reminded her of watching cartoons early Saturday mornings when she was a child. And the smoke from Josh’s joint, along with the occasional post-cum tremor, gave everything a nice, cozy glow.

She supposed her brother, naked except for his boxers, was trying to prove his he-manliness by withstanding the cold. His exposure was the only thing making her uncomfortable in the room. But damn, he was fine too, and good to look at. Tall and lean and muscley, with hard gleaming eyes and an adorable case of bedhead. She had to stroke his chest and hair occasionally, just to make sure this beautiful buzz wasn’t a dream.

“Damn,” he said, shaking his head. “So I guess he’s really suffering, huh?”

“Yeah, he is. Wouldn’t you be?”

“No,” he said indignantly. “I’d be out getting a piece.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Oh brother. Just shut up and finish that shit. I’m not supposed to be around it with the baby.”

“Oh crap. I’m sorry, Ness, I forgot.”

He stood up and stubbed out the joint against the window frame, flicked the butt out into the snow. Vanessa watched his tight little ass approvingly while he did it.

“You got a fine tushy, boy,” she told him.

“Yeah, I know.” They both laughed when he exposed a bit of his crack.

That was his trouble, the big dope. He really was pretty fucking irresistible. It was going to screw up his life, not help him.

“Hey,” she said, reminded of her mission to rescue him from himself. “Did you call Jeannie?”

“Ah . . . yeah.”

“Well?”

“No go. She just cussed me out and hung up.”

“Well, I don’t blame her.”

He smirked at her.

“Bitch, you don’t even know what happened!”

“So tell me. You wouldn’t tell me yesterday, tell me now.”

So he did. He gave her details of he and Jeanie’s last afternoon together, spending rather too much time talking about the blowjob he got, growing a bit sketchy about the rest of it.

“So let me get this straight, Einstein,” she said when he finished. “Jeannie sucked your dick.”

“Yep,” he said.

“And then she wanted a smoke and you wouldn’t give it to her.”

“I only had one. I shared with her, it was cool.”

“Then you guys argued about Christmas, which you didn’t want to share with her.”

He shrugged. “I thought it would be a hassle.”

“Then you wouldn’t even kiss her?”

“Her mouth was just full of cum!”

“Yeah, your cum, you stupid prick!” she hissed, slapping his shoulder. “A girl blows you and you won’t even kiss her, you’re a fucking pig!”

“I can’t help it, it just weirded me out. Anyway, she doesn’t even blow me that good.”

Vanessa shook away this lame conclusion and scooted to face him.

“Look, Josh, let me set you straight on a few particulars, okay? You need to get over yourself a little bit. I know you think it’s big and macho to have a bunch of girlfriends and all, but not when you leave all of them hating your fucking guts! I mean, Jesus! Show them a little respect.”

“I do show them respect.”

“No you don’t! Jeannie Crews sucks your dick and wants a cigarette -- damn! Give the girl a fucking cigarette -- give her a whole fucking carton of them! And for Christ’s sake, give the girl a kiss afterward. That’s basic boyfriend shit, that’s Boyfriend 101. You can’t just keep treating your girls like sheep or something.”

“I don’t treat them like -- like sheep? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Like sex objects only, like you can just fuck ‘em and forget ‘em.”

She waited expectantly. The counter to her argument was so obvious that even Josh would see it.

“Like sex objects?” he said incredulously. “You mean like, how you just treated me?”

She laughed. “That’s different -- I own you.”

“You little bitch!” he said, laughing. He grabbed her shoulders and kissed her, thrusting his fingers into her hair. “You own me -- shit.”

“Well, I do. I told you before. That was for me, not you.”

“Yeah, well, you still owe me a cum.”

“I don’t owe you a cum -- I don’t owe you anything.”

“The hell you don’t,” he said, spreading her blanket slightly to cup her breasts. “You owe me a big sloppy one.”

“Think so, huh. How are my tits looking now?”

She dropped the blanket around her waist.

“Fucking great. Maybe that’s where I’ll cum . . . ”

“Tell me that you’ve been listening to what I’ve been saying.”

“Yeah, I’ve been listening.” But he was glassy-eyed and high, massaging her breasts with broad, slow strokes, tweaking her hardening nipples.

“So . . . you’re gonna treat your girls better from now on? Starting with Jeannie?”

“Yeah, starting with Jeannie . . . ”

“Josh, listen to me -- focus, you dumb pothead. You’re gonna keep after Jeanie.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“You’re gonna be nicer to her, right?”

He scowled. “Aw, Ness, fuck Jeannie. I don’t care about her anyway. She’s not half as good as you . . . ”

He moved in to suck one nipple into his mouth, played about it with his teeth teasingly. She let him play, watched him tongue his way between her breasts to the other nipple lazily, delving his hands into the covers to grope for her pussy. He was too buzzed and too horny to listen right now, she decided. Besides, what he was doing to her felt too nice to stop him.

“You know what you need?” she breathed softly, basking in the tingly sensations.

“Yeah, I knowexactly what I need,” he said.

“No -- you need someone to take you down a peg or two. Someone who can outfuck you.”

“Like you.”

She smiled. “Yeah, but someone besides me. Why do you think you like me so much, dumbass?”

“Yeah, well, I know what you like.”

He scooted forward on his knees before her and opened his boxers, brought out his stiffening cock and displayed it before her face. The fuzziness of her brain, the warmth of the blanket, the icy air, the growing arousal brought on by her brother’s teasing -- it all gave her an appetite for his beautiful dick, and she did not refuse it. While he settled back on his haunches, his hands by his sides, she leaned forward to take him into her mouth once more. Jeez, his entire crotch was redolent with pussy, her own musky scent, sharp in her nostrils from the cold.

He watched her sucking him for several minutes, sometimes grabbing the sides of her bobbing head, sometimes reaching down to caress her hanging breasts. Then he scooped her up, blanket and all, and dropped her onto his bed.

She barely had time to spread her legs before he was between them, rubbing his swollen dick head against her sensitive lips. Crash, crash against her clit, maddeningly -- her whole body lit up from the contact. He grabbed her hips and roughly maneuvered her into place, her ass on the edge of the bed, legs hanging in space, heels just brushing the carpet. It was a precarious position -- she felt poised to fall at any second if her let her go. It made her pleasure all the harder to control when he slid into her.

He was utterly merciless with her this time, ignoring her gasps and shudders as he invaded her delicate, nervous folds. She called him all sorts of foul names in a shivering whisper; eventually he stuffed a wet ball of material into her mouth -- her own panties, she realized (here -- chew on this, he said). Again and again, and slowly, he plunged into her, his length once more awakening her body deep inside. She wrapped her legs around his, curled her toes.

Sometimes he quickened his pace, slamming into her with abandon, sending ripples throughout her tits and belly. Other times he slowed to a barely perceptible rocking -- he would barely insinuate the tip of his cock between her grasping lips and say,That’s it, that’s all you’re getting -- you’re not getting anymore, and then he would slide all the way into her, deep, and she had to clamp down on the panties to keep from screaming.

Sucking in air through her nose in great heaves, she could smell their sweat, could smell her own sex juices, and the lingering aroma of weed. The cold and the pristine white powder around the window made everything seem clean and pure, but the scents and sounds in the room were wicked, vile -- sooo dirty and delicious. And then the thought of who was fucking her would sink in, like it always did, and she almost climaxed from the sheer, delectable perversity of it all.

Her brother, her beautiful baby brother, the big nasty stud, slamming her with his big nasty cock, his gorgeous slab of meat. Baby brother, leering in her face, panting his hot breath over her breasts. It was all so wicked and wonderful, wonderful and wicked, she wished it could go on forever.

When he had settled into his home stretch, and she felt him tightening to the bursting point inside her cunt, and had leaned over her domed belly to chew on her nipples, her body gave a sudden lurch, and they both looked at each other in wide-eyed surprise.

“Mmmf!” she cried through her panties.

“Whoa!” said Josh. “Was that -- was that the baby?”

“Mmm hmm!”

He grinned at her, went right back to slamming her.

“Guess he knows who I am,” he said, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back in his ecstasy.

Vanessa was reeling from the new sensation, and loving every hard, slick jab of her brother’s cock, when he suddenly pulled out. The abrupt emptiness made her head spin, and his pulling back made her slide to the floor on her knees -- he yanked the panties from her mouth so hard he almost pulled her teeth out.

“Here it is --” he was hissing at her, struggling to stay quiet, panting like a steam engine, his fist flying over his oily, rigid prick. “Here it is, baby, here it comes -- yeah here it comes, you bitch -- yeah it’s cumming, open up! -- open up, you preggo whore --”

Vanessa obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could, stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. Seconds later she heard him gasp and groan, and piping hot jets of her brother’s cum doused her lips and tongue, shot onto her cheek, dripped from her chin onto her belly. She sobbed aloud, much louder than she meant to, as he leaned close, gasping, and poured his cream into her mouth. It was hot and it was thick and salty-sweet, and she gobbled it all up greedily, rolling it over her tongue, feeling it squidge between her teeth. At last he stopped spasming against her lips, pulled out and, with a deep sigh and a curse, flopped down on the bed.

The selfsure little fucker, she thought, struggling to stand up, rubbing the hot droplets into her belly. So cocky, so pleased with himself.

She climbed onto the bed beside him, ran her fingers over his tiny nipples rapidly, making him jump. His eyes watched her as she leaned over him, brought her face close to his own. He knew what was coming only a half-second before she did it.

Her lips closed over his own and she thrust her tongue between them, deeply, letting his gooey cum slide into his mouth. He grunted in surprise but continued to accept her kiss as she thrashed her tongue about in his mouth, the sweet but somehow bleachy cream mingling with their own spit. She kissed him for several seconds until she heard him swallow.

When she broke away it was with a grin -- a messy, sticky grin.

“Now,” she whispered, “was that so bad?”

“You little brat,” he croaked, laughing disbelievingly.

“Was that sobad?” she demanded, clamping her hand over his nuts.

“Ah! No --”

“That was good, wasn’t it?”

“Yes!”

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yes -- fuck yes, I did -- ow!”

She released his tender balls and leaned back to survey him, her teeth clenched.

“Pussy,” she said.

“Slut.”

She smiled.

“God, I love you, Josh.”