Snowed in the Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I moved my way inside of her thighs. Suzie spread her legs to accommodate me. I moved so that I was sitting inside of her legs, and it also caused Suzie to have to open her legs wider. She didn't seem to mind. I worked the inside of her thighs for a while, and then began to run my thumbs up and down her pubic area. Suzie squirmed again. I took my left thumb and slid it inside the folds of her pussy, rubbing against her clitoris. Suzie gasped and started to massage her breasts. I started a slow rhythm of sliding my thumb up and down her clitoris, and then down to her wet pussy, spreading her wetness around. With my free hand I caressed her stomach and thighs.

Suzie was restless, shifting around in the bed, bending her knees and then straightening her legs out on the bed again. Finally she whispered breathlessly, "Penetrate me." It was the first words she'd said to me since the massage began, which was amazing, considering she had told me she was going to be 'in charge'. I took that as sign I was doing a good job. I slowly took the index finger of my right hand and slid it into her tight pussy. I was rewarded with an "ahhh" from Suzie. She then started moving her hips against my finger, trying to push me deeper into her.

We continued like that for about a minute, when Suzie suddenly pulled away from me and sat up on the bed. "Take your boxers off," she commanded.

I stood up and carefully pulled my boxers over my stiff erection and off of myself. I took off my socks too, so now I was completely naked also. I looked over at Suzie who was staring at my cock. In response, I put my hands on my hips and mock-posed for her.

Suzie seemed lost in thought, like she was planning what to do next. "Lie down on the bed," she eventually said.

I lay down on the bed, my erection sticking straight up in the air. Suzie reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a condom. My eyes opened wide. It wasn't that condoms were hard to get in college. There was a whole bowl full of them sitting in the lobby. I myself had a dozen or so stashed in my own dresser, you know, just in case. I was amazed at the prospect of actually having sex with Suzie. I was starting to figure we weren't going to move beyond hands.

Suzie must have noticed my reaction. "I don't actually want you to fuck me," Suzie said, which was another surprise because I don't think I had ever heard a swear word come out of her mouth before, "But just to be on the safe side you should wear this. Cum has a way of getting around, and I'm not taking any chances." She un-wrapped it and applied it to my penis herself. I was a pretty average guy, length and girth-wise, but these generic school-issued condoms were pretty tight on me, not to the point of being uncomfortable, but it would be impossible for it to slip off. I was pretty turned on myself, just by the circumstances, and I told her so. "You'll have your chance," she said to me, and she climbed onto the bed, straddling me. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, not a wet or deep kiss, just sort of a 'how are you doing' sort of kiss, and then she sat up and ran her hands over my hairy chest. I could feel her hips zeroing in on my condom-covered erection. After a moment I figured out what she was trying to do. She was placing her pubic area over my own, lining up her pussy so that she could slide it up and down the length of my shaft.

Suzie found her target and began a slow, steady movement. "Mmm, I love the feel of a hard cock against my pussy," she said. I almost blew my load right then. I couldn't believe that Suzie was saying things like that. At least the condom was providing a sort of buffer. I started trying to hold off, thinking about music or hockey or anything that would get my mind off of the fact that the sexiest woman I had ever seen was dry-humping me.

The dirty talk continued. I think Suzie was getting off on it as much as anything else. "Oh yeah, I love your hard cock," she said. "Fuck me with your hard cock. Mmm... your hard cock feels so good on my pussy." I could only watch her in stunned silence while I tried not to orgasm. "I'm gonna cum all over your cock," she continued, "Oh yeah... can you feel it? My clit is so hard. Oh yeah... I'm gonna cum all over..."

Suzie suddenly gasped and stopped talking and moving at the same time. I realized almost belatedly that she was having an orgasm. She bucked her hips against me a few times, her eyes closed and her face contorted, and then with a sigh she collapsed against me. Crazily, that was what pushed me over the edge. I gave a grunt and started writhing underneath Suzie, with my dick shooting cum into the condom as my dick was sandwiched between us.

Suzie was even more oblivious to my orgasm than I was to hers. As I was finishing up she gave a start and rolled off of me. "Did you just cum?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly. We looked at my cock at the same time, the condom now filled with thick white cum.

"Well, that saves me a lot of time and trouble," Suzie said almost cheerfully. She seemed lost in thought for a moment, and I started to figure she was trying to find a tactful way to get me out of the room. "You could go clean up in the bathroom, if you're quiet," Suzie eventually said.

"Okay," I said, and crept into the bathroom. I pulled off the condom and cleaned myself off with soap from the shower, flushing everything down the toilet, which in later years I used to make a game out of that I called 'hide the evidence'.

I came back into the dorm room to find that Suzie had gotten under the covers. I think that she was still naked. She pulled open the covers. Yes, she was still naked. She was inviting me to join her, patting the spot beside her. I walked over and climbed into bed. The dorm beds were single beds so it was tough for even two skinny people to get comfortable, but eventually we settled in with me lying on my back and Suzie snuggled against me with a leg over my thigh. Even though I had just had an orgasm, I was young and virile and the closeness made me erect again.

Suzie noticed, taking her free hand and pushing down on the bump that my erection was making under the sheets. "Ready for more?" She asked.

I was about to say something, but I didn't have to reply. Suzie moved her hand under the sheets and grabbed my erection. She started stroking it slowly, and then she shifted her position so that she was above me, staring right into my face.

"Do I make you hard?" Suzie asked.

"Oh yeah," I whispered back. Suzie responded by kissing me, a more serious kiss, deeper and harder than before. Then she repositioned herself again, and I could feel the wetness of her pussy as she pressed it against my leg and started to slowly hump my thigh as she jerked me off.

We continued like that in relative silence for a few minutes, except for an occasional ooh or ahh from one of us. Eventually the friction was making me a little uncomfortable "I'm getting a little sore," I whispered to her. Suzie started rummaging around the bed with her free hand (she was doing everything with her left hand, her right was pinned underneath her), and produced the bottle of body lotion where I had left it. She opened it single-handedly, and then poured some directly onto my cock. She started stroking it again with renewed vigor, with the slippery sensation of the body lotion making the hand job even better than before.

The increased sensation was also speeding me along to a second orgasm I whispered "I'm gonna cum," and started thrashing around on the bed I grunted and moaned as my second orgasm in barely half an hour hit. I opened my eyes and looked at Suzie, who was grinning, a Cheshire cat grin. After all the paranoia the first time about my cum, she didn't seem to mind it this time, but then again hardly anything comes out the second time around. I took the initiative and kissed her, pushing her over onto her back. While still kissing her I reached down and started rubbing her clitoris with my right hand.

She broke the kiss long enough to gasp, "Fuck me!" She whispered, and when I didn't move my hand off of her clitoris right away, she grabbed it and practically jammed two of my fingers into her pussy herself. Our sex up to this point was somewhat cold and standoffish, but now I kissed her mouth, her neck and shoulders while I finger-fucked her. Suzie was thrashing about beneath me, raking her fingernails up and down my back and rubbing her legs against mine.

"Yes, oh my God, yes!" Suzie said, her voice rising above a whisper, "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!" She cried as she came, bucking her hips against my hand. She almost knocked me off of her. She slowly regained control of herself, her breath coming in gasps. After several seconds she threw her arms around me and gave me a long, hard kiss.

"I hope nobody was outside the door to hear that," I eventually said.

"I doubt it. It's 4am, after all," Suzie replied.

I squinted at the clock. It was nearly 4am. I had a million questions to ask Suzie right then, and my nervousness threw me back into Hugh Grant mode. "So, umm... do you want me to umm... go?" I asked.

"No, stay with me," Suzie said, "My roommate won't be back until at least tomorrow night depending on how bad the storm is, and I doubt anybody would believe you spent the night here unless they actually see it!"

"Yeah," I said, and we had a good laugh, imagining our friends walking in on us and their reactions. Then we snuggled close together again, only a little uncomfortable from the cum and the leftover body lotion. We were both exhausted by this point and I don't think either of us took more than a few minutes to drift off.

I was awoken from a deep slumber by a knocking sound. Before I could even react I could feel the sheets being thrown over my head. "Come in," I heard Suzie say sleepily.

The door to the bathroom connecting the suites opened. I recognized June's voice. "Hey," she said, "I was just going to shower. We're going to go to brunch in an hour or so, if it's open. Did you look outside? There's almost a foot of snow out there!"

"Wow," Suzie said, and I wasn't sure if she was still half asleep or just pretending.

"Okay, I'll come back in an hour and see if you want to come down with us," June said. I heard the door close and lock. A moment later I heard the shower turn on.

Suzie pulled the sheets off of my head and broke into hysterical laughter. "Oh my god," she said, "I don't think she had any idea. That was close, though."

I took that as my cue and started to climb out of bed, but Suzie grabbed me and climbed on top of me. She gave me a long, deep kiss. "Thank you for last night," she said.

"No, thank you," I said. We kissed again, and then Suzie said, "You had better go before things get too crazy around here and somebody is around to see you leave."

"Yeah," I said, and I got out of bed and got dressed in my clothes. "So," I said tentatively, "Do you think there's a chance... of this... ever happening again?"

"I don't know," Suzie said, "My roommate probably won't be gone any more weekends."

"Well, hey," I said, "Mine is gone nearly every weekend."

"I know," Suzie said, "But like I said, "I like being in control... the feeling at least of being in control," she corrected herself, "That was an amazing massage," she interjected into her own thoughts, "But, if this didn't happen in my own room I would feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, okay," I said, not bothering to hide my disappointment.

"Hey," Suzie said, getting out of bed. She walked over to me, still naked, and kissed me again. "You never know," she replied.

I smiled at her, "I guess not," I said.

12