Snowed In With A Sexpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Mmmm Bill, has anyone ever told you that your kisses are unbelievably sexy?"

"No, are they? Damn, I better run around our office kissing all of the gals and see which one responds the best. Can I borrow your gun and just shoot the ones who don't respond nicely?"

"No, but maybe some of them will tell you that you can be a pain in the ass." She laughed.

"That's only when I am driving my monster cock up theirs." I answered her smart mouth.

She reached up and pulled my face down to hers so she could kiss me. She never kisses without burying her tongue in my mouth. Mmmm ... sort of nice.

I slid down to join her on the rug and then we were soon spooning to one another. I reached around her with one hand to cup one of her tits while my cock was searching out her warm tight pussy. It found it rather quickly and I slid it in slowly and then began slow and easy fucking. She started to respond to my thrusts with thrusts of her own. When she threw her pussy back to me she squished it around a bit so my cock was touching parts of her vagina that it hadn't done before. It was feeling great to both of us and it didn't take long before we almost had simultaneous orgasms. It was terrific.

"Damn Sally, I might let you stay another day or so. You ain't too bad in the sack, as they say in Brooklyn."

"Oh Gee, thanks a lot. Are you going to want me to shovel the snow too?" she said with a huge smile plastered all over her face.

"Nah, a simple blowjob every now and then will do."

For that I got a sharp poke in the ribs.

"Hey honey, I'm going to going for a quick shower and then get dressed in some warm clothes and go out and see just how bad off we are with the weather."

"Good, I'll join you for the shower but I don't have clothes for this kind of weather with me so you are going to have to do that part by yourself."

My shower is a single person unit so any thoughts she might have had for a twosome wasn't going to work. No sweat, I was in and out of the shower in a couple of minutes and getting dressed while she was in the shower.

I was somewhat shocked when I stepped outside to see just how much snow had fallen since I looked last night. There was at least two and a half feet on the ground and it was STILL snowing. The road up to the cabin wasn't that bad but it still had at least an additional foot of snow since Josh used his blower on it the night before. I had better give him a call.

Fortunately the fireplace logs were untouched by the snow since they were well shielded by the roof over the woodpile so we would have a solid fire for at least the next week or so.

Josh promised he would come up my road in the next hour or so. He was just finishing up his own place and then he had to trailer the tractor to my drive. Sure enough I no sooner got inside than I heard his tractor and blower coming up the drive. His blower blows dry snow out up to twenty feet so it was clearing the drive nicely but I could barely see him coming with the blowing snow acting as a fog. The blower only clears a path about four feet wide so he was going to have to make three passes to get the width of the drive cleared and that was only going to clear what had already fallen and wasn't counting the stuff that was still coming down.

On his final run up the drive I stopped him up near the cabin and slipped him a bill. He looked at it and then yelled,

"Oh no sir Mr. Bill, that is way too much. After all, you are a neighbor."

"No sweat Josh, I really appreciate all that you do for me and that is just a small thank you." It was a hundred-dollar bill but it was small change for all he does for me. After all, he was the one who got the cabin ready for me to come up never mind all of the snow blowing he has done in the last day. The company that he worked for was forced to cut back because of a slowdown in the economy and they gave the workers the option of laying off about twenty workers or having everyone agree to work a three-day week. Rather than see their buddies be out of work completely they all voted to take the reduced hours. That meant a 40% cut in Josh's pay so the hundred would help out a little.

"You're way too kind and I won't forget it." He said with a big smile as he headed back down the drive.

I grabbed an armload more of logs and went into the cabin to find Sally standing there with a hot cup of coffee waiting for me.

"Wow, what a nice homecoming" I said.

"Soup is on in the kitchen with a pretty decent sandwich I made if I do say so myself." She said with a proud look on her face.

I shook off my snow clothes and hung them by the door as I went into the kitchen and sure enough the table was set with the soup and sandwiches.

"Sally, I got Josh to do the driveway but that doesn't mean we can leave. He tells me the road is still not plowed very well and the only way he got here himself was because the truck on which he carries the tractor is four wheel drive and is heavier than hell. He thinks it will be sometime tomorrow before the road is cleared and even then he isn't sure my car will make it down my drive even though he has it plowed pretty well. He is going to try to talk the salt-truck driver to go up and down my drive and if he can, that will do it for us getting out as long as it quits snowing."

"Oh goodie, that will mean you can fuck me several more times before you will be able to throw me out." She said with a huge laugh. I just had to answer her with a big smile and,

"Yeah and it will give me that much more time to stick my cock up your tight little ass."

"Oh, there you go again with that stuff. Aren't my pussy and mouth enough for you?"

"Sure but what's that they say about variety?" I answered.

She just laughed.

We just sat there near the fire eating our soup and just chatting. Her background was fascinating getting into the police department right out of college. Both her grandfather and Dad were policemen and neither of them wanted her to take law enforcement up as a career.

I sat there with my eyes glued to her chest. The way she was sitting she had her breasts resting on the table and I couldn't stop staring. Finally she noticed what I was looking at and screamed,

"Cut it out. If you want to stare at my tits just let me know and I'll take off my top and bra and you can look at them to your hearts content."

"Oh stop being such a prissy thing. Just looking at that the picture of your tits has done for my cock."

I pointed at my crotch and she could see that my hard on was damn near making a tent out of my jeans.

"Well now, we'll have to do something about that" as she dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my jeans and watched my cock pop out.

She had her face looking up at me and was sort of smiling as she lowered her mouth onto the head of my cock. She had my shaft clamped in her hand as let me go deeper in her mouth and then she began an up and down motion as she let her hand slip off my shaft and slide down to gently hold my balls. She soon let her tongue going around the head of my cock and then began tracing the veins in my shaft with it as she gently massaged my balls.

I moved my hands to each side of her head and softly pulled her to me so I now had almost five inches buried. My hands were holding her head but not so tightly that she couldn't move it up and down. It didn't take long before I was unloading in her pretty mouth and there wasn't any question as to whether she was going to swallow or spit it out ... she swallowed every drop and used her hand to milk out everything that was in me. Whew, this was a blowjob to end all blowjobs.

"Well, that wasn't bad for a hooker. I know you'll do better as your pimp gives you more instructions." I joked

She came back with a big laugh and then, "You better hope the weather doesn't improve so we'll have more time to give me the experience I need to please you more."

Just then my land-line phone rang. It was Josh, my caretaker, calling to tell me that he had spoke to the guy who drives the salt truck and he agreed that he'd take a couple of passes up and down my drive but it couldn't happen before the next afternoon. They were going to wait until the snow finally stopped before wasting any more salt on the roads. I thanked him, hung up and turned to Sally.

"Bad news. The salt-truck driver has agreed to take a couple of passes at my drive but he can't get around to it for almost a week so you'll have to fuck and suck me for five more days."

"Oh gee, isn't that too bad. Maybe you can wear out your tongue on my pussy during that time." She said jokingly.

"I don't know if I'll wear it out but I'll damn sure give it some fierce exercise on you."

"Sounds like a good plan to me." She said as she moved up to my lap

"Sally, lets get dressed, pour ourselves a couple of drinks and go out and sit on the front porch watching the sunset and whatever animals wander past. I have a small portable electric heater I can plug in and have it blowing nice hot air while we are enjoying the sights."

"Sounds great. Let me get dressed."

We were out on the deck in a few minutes and I had the heater plugged in and blowing on the two lawn type of chairs we would be using. I also brought out a camper type of blanket for her.

She had brought two scotch and waters out with her so we were going to be set for a little while.

"Now sweet lady, I have a surprise for you. One that you might like or then again might hate ... "

"Oh stop being cute and just go ahead and tell me your big secret."

"I lied to you. Remember I told you that Josh said the salt truck wouldn't be able to get here for five days and you were going to be stuck here until then. That wasn't true. The truck will be here late tomorrow. Now, let me be clear. If the truck is here tomorrow afternoon that would mean I could get the car down to the main road a little while later. We would then be on the main road and going back to civilization or to where your car is being repaired. That is if you have called them and found out it's ready. Did you?"

She blushed as red as a tomato as she admitted she hadn't.

"Sally, let me make something very clear. I am going to be here for another two weeks and you are more than welcome to stay here with me. On the other hand, don't feel that you have to as some sort of paying me back for helping you out. I would love to have you stay and the reason I told you the lie was that I wanted to see what you would say when you heard that news. It would have told me a lot if you had groaned about the delay but since you didn't do that I have to assume you would like to stay. Which is it?"

"Well now, I'm not sure just how long it is going to take you to learn how to eat my pussy correctly. I'm not sure you are smart enough to learn that in just two weeks unless you spend a lot of time practicing it." She said while roaring in laughter.

I went on to say, "I'm going to smack the hell out of you for that smart mouth of yours."

She was still laughing about my learning how to eat her pussy in two weeks.

"Sssshh, look over there." I said as I pointed to a pair of rabbits frolicking in the snow. They didn't seem to be sinking down into it and yet there wasn't a crust on the top of the snow. Wonder how they do that. They stayed near us for another ten minutes before scampering off in the direction of the road.

"Well kiddo, what is your answer going to be without any of your usual bullshit. Do you want to stay for the two weeks or would you rather get back to the real world?"

She looked at me with very soulful eyes and said in a soft voice, "I'd like to stay if you'll let me."

I pulled her chair over to mine and planted a huge kiss on her and she instantly wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to return the kiss.

We sat out there for another hour or so to watch the sunset. I went inside to pour us another couple of drinks that we sipped slowly as we chatted about almost everything.

"Sally, we haven't eaten much today and that's not good. How about if I heat up some pasta and Prego sauce and I think there are a couple of bottles of a nice Merlot in the cupboard that would go well with the pasta?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm going to turn on the TV to see what's going on in the world."

I went in and put some spaghetti on to heat with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking and then a half jar of Prego with garlic and sausage in another pot and they both would be ready to eat in about fifteen minutes.

Sally came in from outside and set the table and got the wine out and poured us each a healthy glassful. With the scotch we had been drinking out on the porch we will have had our share of booze for a day.

We wolfed down the pasta and the wine and I went over to the TV to change channels to different news show and Sally jumped into the kitchen to clean it up after me cooking. She was soon out siting next to me watching the news with the fire going nicely. The snow had slowed a bit so even if the salt truck couldn't make it the next day we were going to be all right.

All of a sudden I was looking at my wristwatch with its fluorescent dial and half past two was staring me in the face. I had been sleeping since before ten last night. I looked down and Sally was sleeping like a baby, the fire was going nicely and it was time that I got my ass to bed. I got up and threw another couple of logs on the fire and then went in and turned down the bed. I went back out into the living room and reached down and shook her gently and as soon as she stirred a little asked if she wanted to go to bed. She moaned something but did get up and was stripping off her clothes on her way to the bedroom. She stopped when she got down to her bra and panties and I stripped until I was down to a T-shirt and my Jockeys. We each fell into the bed, I pulled up the covers and we were back to sleep before we knew it.

I awoke at nine and heard some noise in the kitchen. I got up and looked out and there she was, still practically nude but cooking up something. The coffee smelled great. I staggered into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shed a tear and then I too made my way out to the kitchen. I went up behind her and put my arms around her waist and she leaned back and said,

"Scrambled eggs coming up."

"Great as long as we have ketchup for them."

"Ketchup on eggs, UGH. You are an animal." She said with a scrunched up face.

"What are you talking about. You saw me put ketchup on my eggs yesterday morning." I replied.

"I must have been asleep and wasn't paying attention." Was her excuse.

"You probably don't put A-1 sauce on your waffles either." I said keeping my eyes down.

She screamed, "A-1 sauce on waffles. YUCK, you really are an animal."

I was bursting try to keep from laughing but she finally caught on.

"You are pulling my leg you idiot, aren't you?"

I had a mouthful of eggs and all I could do was to nod 'yes'.

She laughed and said, "You really are something else but I am getting to like you more each day."

"Good because you are going to love what I am going to do to you after breakfast." I promised.

"Oooooh, the master has something special planned for his sex slave. I wonder what it could be." She said with a cute little smile.

"Get up and I'll show you."

I took her by the hand and led her back into the bedroom. She didn't need any prodding to drop her bra and panties and then climb up on the bed. I slipped out of my T-shirt and dropped my Jockeys and climbed up after her.

"OK sweet thing, get up on your hands and knees." I ordered.

"Bill, I love it this way. Fuck me hard."

By then my cock was hard enough and I knelt behind her and positioned it in front of her puffy pussy lips. I gave just a little push and the head of my cock parted the lips enough for the head to slip in an inch or so. She let out a little moan and whispered, "Bill, fuck me hard."

I was waiting for that and I gave one huge thrust and I was buried to the hilt and she let out, "Oh my God, yes, yes. fuck me honey."

She was throwing her hips back to me and I grabbed them and pulled her back to me even further. I then began a hard thrusting, not fast but hard. Each thrust drove my cock in as far as it could go and then I would swish my hips around so it would be touching a lot of different places in her vagina. "Yes, Yes Bill, keep doing that. Oh God, yes."

This was something else. I was fucking her pussy as hard as I could and holding her tits as gently as I could and I wasn't going to last long like this. I looked down and could see the ruby red lips of her asshole and wondered what she would do if I pulled out of her pussy and rammed her ass. I didn't want to try if for fear that she would just pull away and our fuck session would be over. Instead, I wet a finger in her pussy juices and ever so gently ran it around those lips while my cock was going in and out of her now wet pussy. As soon as she felt what my finger was doing she threw her ass back hard again and it appeared to me she wanted me to put my finger up her ass.

So, .... I accommodated her. At first I only slipped it in to my first knuckle and she moaned ever so softly so I kept it up and drove it in to my middle knuckle and she moaned a little louder and threw her ass back even harder. Damn, she wanted my finger up her ass! I kept it up until my finger was all the way in and I then concentrated on driving my cock in and out and kept my finger in sync with it. It wasn't long before she was actually screaming with pleasure, "Yes, Yes, Bill, keep doing me just like that. I'm going to comeeeeee." And with that she threw her chest down on the bed and gasped as the juices were flowing out of her. She had had one hell of an orgasm.

She slid off my cock and turned around in the bed and took my cock deep in her mouth. This time I swear she was taking a good five inches in her mouth every time she dove down on it. I was feeling something in her throat with the head of my cock and whatever it was was arousing me even more. A few minutes of that and I was filling her throat with my cum. I held her head gently between my hands and just pulled her mouth on my cock just a little bit further. Whew, that was an orgasm to end all orgasms.

I slipped out of her mouth and fell back on the bed along side of her.

She was still coming down from her orgasm and rolled over to hug me.

"I never knew I could get to like a guy as much as I do you after such a short time together." She said.

"Yes and I don't know hardly anything about you other than you were a hooker turned cop." I said jokingly.

She started with, "Well, lets give him Sally's history shall we? I am twenty-nine and I got married when I was twenty-one to a cop. We were married two years when he was killed in the line of duty. Some damn drug pusher shot him three times. I swore then I would shoot every one of them I came across and figured the best way to do that was to become a cop so the shootings would at least be somewhat legal. The assigned me to the homicide squad and as of yet I haven't met any. I was a virgin when I got married and he was the only man I had sex with up until you. Any more questions Master?"

"Wow, you had a long period of doing without. I can see why you are so horny. What is so special about me that I'm only the second guy you went to bed with?"

"I have no idea but you do seem like a nice guy and I don't meet many like you."

"Well, that is quite a history. Thanks for telling me. Now I have to get up and get cleaned up for the day. Lord only knows when Josh will show up with the salt truck guy and he would flip if he saw you like this. Up and at em 'big pussy.'"

"What the hell do you mean 'big pussy'? I told you my husband was my only other lover and his cock wasn't anywhere near as big as yours. How can I have a big pussy?"

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers