Snowed In With A Sexpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"It's just a joke 'tiny tits.'" (Her breasts are a great size but I just wanted to break her stones)

"Oh damn, you don't like my breasts. Is there anything about me you do like?"

"Well, you do have a nice tight ass. As least that's what my finger thought."

"Well, it would be tight for your finger but your cock would tear it apart."

"Maybe we'll find that out later." I said.

"NO DAMN WAY ARE YOU GOING TO SICK THAT THING IN MY ASS. GOT IT?" she screamed. "I scored Expert on the shooting range so you might want to be careful."

"Got it 'tiny tits'."

"You can really be a royal pain when you try can't you?" she snarled.

"Come here babe. I'm just teasing and sometimes I don't know when to stop. Sorry, I apologize"

We pulled on some jackets and went out to the front deck and saw the snow had finally stopped. There must have been over three feet on the flat ground but only about half of that on my driveway since Josh had run his blower up and down it several times. I hope he'll do that again before the salt truck gets here.

Just then I could here his tractor grinding its way up the drive. He waved at us when he got up to the cabin but made a U turn and went back down for the second pass and it wasn't long before he came up for the third and final pass and the drive looked good. When the salt is laid down it will melt all of the snow in the little depressions in the dirt drive and we'll be in great shape. I waved for him to stop when he came up to us and I invited him in for some coffee.

"Josh, I would like you to meet Sally, Sally- Josh." She put out her hand and he quickly removed his glove and shook it.

"Very nice to meet you but I can tell you aren't from these parts."

"How the heck can you tell that?" she asked.

"Cause you are wearing pretty city kind of clothes and it's below freezing."

We all laughed and the three of us sat there for a while just chatting before he said that he had better get going for he was expecting the salt truck any minute.

Sure enough the salter made one trip up the drive and then turned and went back down. It threw a spread of salt about ten feet on each pass and with the overlap we had a ton of salt on the drive. We should be good to go. I slipped the salt driver a few bills at the end of his first pass and he couldn't thank me enough. "Josh, you make sure you give me a call if this fellow needs me again. I owe him big time."

Well, we were back to being alone but it now looked as if we could get out and about if, as they are telling us, my driveway is clear and so are the roads. Only one way to find out and we put on some more clothes and got the car started and let it warm up a little. There is a filling station back in the little nearby town and a restaurant as well. Hell, we could get our tank and stomachs filled on the same trip.

We had no trouble at all getting down my drive and the blacktop road was clear. The drive into the little town was absolutely beautiful. We were probably the first cars along the road and no one had gotten out into the fields to leave any footprints or other marks. One field had a half dozen deer scraping thought the snow to get to the grass under it. I'll try to remember to buy some apples for I know they like them and I'll spread them around the field on one side of my drive. Hate to think the poor things will starve because of the snow.

We filled with fuel and went into the restaurant for lunch.

"Hi Bill. Who is this lovely thing you have blessed our place with?"

"JoAnn, meet Sally. Sally--JoAnn" I said taking care of the intros.

"Sally's just visiting and who knows if she'll ever come back to see me. I probably ought to get some food in her or she'll be heading back down to New York on foot."

"Oh don't let that happen, she's too pretty to let get away." JoAnn said with a huge smile.

Oh shit, Sally will be hell to be around after hearing that compliment. She just stared at me and gave me a big theatrical wink with a huge 'I told you so smile'.

They had some kind of stew on the menu but all we wanted were sandwiches and some coffee and JoAnn quickly took care of our order.

She said the TV had announced we had gotten three and a half feet of the white stuff dumped on us since this time the day before. That is one hell of a lot of snow in that short of time but the highway department in this part of the state is well prepared to handle it.

After lunch we headed out to see just how the snow had affected the roads and farms in the area. Some of the scenes were breathtakingly beautiful. They could easily have been something you would have seen in artistic paintings. Before we turned to head back to my cabin we found ourselves in a small town about thirty miles from my place and I stopped and picked up more booze.

It was late afternoon when we got back and the fire was almost out. Damn, I'd rather have the fire going nicely heating up the place than have to turn on the furnace. It's not the money for oil I don't want to spend it's the coziness of the fire I love. I threw a couple of pieces of kindling on the embers along with a few decent sized logs and it picked right up. Sally and I poured us some drinks and made our way out on the porch to simply watch the scenery and wildlife. We chatted about whether or not we would ever see one another again after we got back to the city. I think that both of us were hoping we would but only time would tell. She's more than a great sex partner, she is actually fun to be with and our conversations touch on almost everything in the universe.

Just about then she leaned over and said, "I'm getting a little cold and I probably ought to go and look for someone who could warm me up. What do you think?"

"Let me see if I can find anyone up to that job." I answered with a smile.

We got inside and the fire was going great and I guided her over to one of the easy chairs facing it and pushed her face-first over the back of he chair. "What the hell are you doing?" she shouted.

I had dropped my jeans and began to pull her pants and panties down as I positioned my cock in line with her pussy and gave one thrust and I was in four or five inches.

"Oh God yes, keep going, don't stop." She yelled.

I gave another thrust that drove the rest of my cock in to the hilt. She was throwing her pussy around from side to side and forward and back and parts of her pussy were rubbing against the head of my cock so I was once again feeling some of that territory I only felt that one time before. Whew, it was something else.

We both kept up our thrusting and I was fucking her harder and faster than ever. She was holding on to the arms of the chair and throwing herself back to me and it didn't take long and we were both shooting our loads.

"Well, are you warm enough now?" I asked with a big laugh in my question.

"Well, I'm lukewarm" and I slapped her ass.

"Ouch, that hurt but it felt good. I've never been spanked sexually before. I guess some gals get turned on by it."

"That's what I hear too. Do you want me to give you a serious spanking to see if it turns you on too?" I asked hoping she would refuse it.

"Hell no, I don't do pain very well."

"Good." and I pulled out of her and bent down to give the cheek of her ass I had slapped a big kiss. "Bill's kissing it and make it all better."

"Oh, you are really very sweet." She said.

"I wonder if you are still going to say that when I ram this up your ........."

"Don't even finish that sentence because I know where you are going and I am telling you not to go there."

"Oh OK sweet thing. How about pulling up your pants and getting us a drink while I poke this fire a little. We can have a drink and talk about all the things we can do in the upcoming days."

During the next week or so we explored much of the territory around the area after first going into town and buying her jeans, boots and a warm jacket. We agreed, at least I think we did, that we would still see each other once we got back to our normal lives.

I drove her back to the auto shop that had fixed her car. The bill wasn't atrocious and the car seemed to be running fine. We followed one another all the way back into Manhattan were she veered off to her area of town and I kept on going another couple of dozen blocks to my paring garage. I wasn't in my place more than ten minutes when the phone rang. It was her asking if I wanted the girl who gave the best blowjobs in the city to make a house call. I laughed and we talked for another twenty-minutes as if we hadn't talked for the hours we were together when we were driving home.

I'm certain we'll keep seeing each other and I'll keep you all posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers