Snowy's Black Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did. Less than a minute later she climaxed again, gripping him tightly as she heaved with pleasure under his thrusts. He looked down and concentrated on the sight of his enormous penis ravishing this young blonde. He felt his orgasm near.

"Now, honey, look at the camera and smile, whatever happens. Don't stop looking at the camera for anything, OK?"

"OK."

Jerome pulled out of her and grabbed his throbbing snake with his right hand. He pointed it at her face, furiously stroking its shaft. She looked at him in wonder. The first spurt of white semen hit her on the cheek, followed by seven more on her nose, lips, chin and neck. Amazingly, after the first startled look, she kept her eyes on the camera and tried to smile as the sticky cum covered her.

"That's the money shot," he said.

"The money shot?"

"It's a term in the business for male ejaculation. I hope you weren't too surprised."

"I was. But you told me just what to do."

"You were wonderful. He bent down and kissed her on the head."

"Was I?""

"Yes. Just great. This will be a collector's item, I can tell you. All thanks to you, Snowy. You are a born model."

Still in something of a sexual daze, Snowy glowed with pleasure. She had done well!

"I didn't know it would feel like that."

"It doesn't always the first time. It was your first time you had an orgasm?"

"Yes. I've never done anything like that before."

He believed her.

"Well, now you are all done for the morning. You can stop here, or if you want, we can try another series in the afternoon. You would be able to do some acting. If you are interested I'll tell you about it."

A thrill swept through her as she thought about the chance to be an actress. She knew it would mean having sex again, one way or the other. But it hadn't been so bad; in fact, it had felt wonderful. The chance to try acting was irresistible.

"What would I have to do?" She wasn't sure she was able to act. It might be too difficult, and she didn't want to fail.

"Well, you would have to assume a completely different character and play a role. Not like this where you were pretty well yourself. I would also play a different role, and we would see how it goes."

"What is the role?"

"I'll be a pimp interviewing a girl for a job working for me. The interview will include a tryout."

"You mean I would be a prostitute?" Strangely, the idea of being someone completely different from herself made the idea of acting easier.

"Yes. But it's only a role you act out. You're not really like that, of course."

"Would I have to learn lines?"

"No. Once you get in the role, it's all ad lib. I'll fill you in on the scenes. I'll speak in the pimp role and you respond in character's role. We'll cut the tape later to put together the parts we want. When I'm in character I'll use street language and you would have to respond in kind. Do you think you could do that?"

She really wanted to give acting a try. What difference did it make what kind of role she played? The language would not be hers, only from the girl in the part. She didn't care what kind of character she played. Snowy was determined to find out if she could really act and she had confidence that Jerome would help her succeed.

"OK, I'll try it."

"Great. Go upstairs with Danielle to clean up and get ready for the part. I'll order some lunch and then we'll start shooting at 2:30." At 53, Jerome needed time to recover from his recent labor. He knew that with a little rest, and suitably sexually explicit scene, he could rise to the occasion.

Upstairs, Snowy was suddenly full of questions as Danielle helped her prep for her acting debut. Danielle patiently answered her queries.

"Has Jerome made a lot of films? Is he an actor?"

"Ten years ago he starred in several films that later became collectors' items. Because of his unusual size he achieved a kind of cult status among connoisseurs."

"Why didn't he continue acting?

"Well, he was getting older and couldn't perform in the way the regular studios wanted. So he decided to go into business himself, and has been making his own videos ever since."

"How did you get started with him?"

"I was a porn actress once too. When I got older I had to find something else. There aren't many jobs for older women. So now I work with Jerome as a camerawoman and assistant." A take-out lunch arrived and they took a break to eat it.

"Did you like making pornographic films?" Snowy was getting more comfortable describing the business she was involved with.

"Yes. It was good money when there was work, which wasn't steady."

"Oh. What did you do when you couldn't work?"

"Like many women in the business I worked for an escort service on the side."

"You mean you were a prostitute?"

"Yes. I still am. I supplement my income here by working nights."

"Oh! Do you like the work?" Snowy was curious.

"Actually, I do. It's very good money and I work for a service which knows me well and makes sure I only see very reliable and generous clients."

"How much money do you make?"

"It depends on how many dates I get. In a good week I make $5000."

"Wow!" This was all new to Snowy.

Somehow Danielle's revelation that she had been in prostitution made it easier for Snowy to contemplate the role she was to play.

"Here, come and get dressed. Let's see how you look."

She helped Snowy put on a tight black tank top over another satin half-cup bra, lifting her breasts to a pert cleavage. Next came black fishnet stockings and a black satin garter belt, followed by a bright red Lycra mini-skirt. Lastly, she put on a pair of flashy red leather pumps, with six-inch heels and ankle straps. No panties.

Danielle applied quite a bit of make-up, including bright red lipstick. She did Snowy's hair up in a twist.

Snowy was surprised by what she saw in the mirror. She expected to look like a whore, which she did, but hadn't anticipated that she would look older, at least 20, and quite sophisticated. This was new to Snowy, and she liked it. She would do her best to get into this part.

At 2:30 they returned to the studio to find Jerome outfitted in a billowy black silk shirt, tight satin pants, and a huge feathery hat.

"You look perfect. Are you ready?"

"I guess so. I'll try my best."

"First we'll do some setup shots of you coming into my office and sitting down. You want to look as sexy as possible. Your name will be Gina and mine will be Marlin. Don't hold back, flaunt it. You want the job badly and will say anything to get it. OK?"

"OK."

"Good. Action!"

Snowy waltzed into the room swaying her hips.

"Hey, baby, come right in and have a seat. What's your name?"

"Gina."

"I'm Marlin and I need a white girl for my stable. You like to fuck?"

"Yes."

"You like to fuck black boys?"

"I sure do."

"I know a lot of brothers who like a good time with a white ho like you."

"That's cool."

"Let's see how you do. Feel like a fuck?"

"Sure."

"Come over here, slut, and see what I've got for you."

He led her to the couch and dropped his pants. His enormous cock hung down between his legs, almost to his knees.

"You wanna fuck that?"

"Hmmm...yes!"

"Come on and suck it for me a while, slut. Get it good and hard."

Though she had never sucked a penis before, Snowy understood what he wanted. She knelt before him and took his cock in both hands. She began to lick the tip and shaft with her pink tongue, stroking the shaft at the same time.

"That's good, baby. Suck it real nice so I can fuck you real hard. You like it big?"

"Uh huh." She went on sucking his prick.

"All you white sluts like big black cock."

Snowy felt herself getting excited by his talk. She needed again to feel the wonderful feeling she had discovered that morning. She worked away at his penis, pleased at the way it had stiffened while she sucked and licked it. She became aware of a wetness between her legs.

"Now baby, open up and show me your pussy."

She pulled up her skirt, lay back and spread her legs. This time he just shoved it into her. She was so wet it went in smoothly, filling her with pleasure. He pulled it out all the way and shoved it in again, penetrating her to his balls.

"Do you like it, whore?"

"Oh, yes!" He fucked her hard and fast, varying the rhythm and the length of his thrusts.

"Do you like black cock up your cunt?"

The way he spoke while thrusting his wonderful organ into her womb sent her into ecstasy. She was climaxing as she answered him.

"Oh...yes...fuck me, please! Fuck my cunt harder!"

He gave her what she wanted. Within a minute she came again, followed by a third and fourth orgasm as he rammed his engorged black truncheon in and out of her stretched pussy. They changed positions and he took her again, lifting her leg for a good view of the action and bringing her off repeatedly until she was lost in a trance.

"Do you want more, slut?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Then turn over and show me your ass." She did so and he shoved his cock into her doggy style. A few moments later she was almost delirious as he plunged away.

"Now, slut, finger yourself while I prepare your ass."

Too disoriented to do anything but obey him, Snowy fingered herself, savoring the pleasure it brought to her swollen clit. Suddenly she felt a slippery finger penetrate her asshole. It hurt a little, but was greatly offset by the pleasure she felt in her clit. He moved his finger around and the pain disappeared.

As she relaxed, she began to enjoy the new sensation. She was about to cum again when something bigger pushed at her ass. Before she realized what was happening it had entered her anal orifice. At the same moment she was climbing to another climax. As she neared the peak she realized Jerome was fucking her bottom. She felt a rush of adrenaline. She was so excited she thought she was going to explode.

"Like it up your ass, too, slut?"

Jerome's words sent her over the top. Snowy screamed as a tremendous powerful sexual orgasm swept through her genitals and body.

"Oh God, yes! I love it!" At the sight of his entire penis rammed up her virgin white ass, Jerome couldn't hold back any longer.

As her climax subsided, Jerome pulled out his throbbing tool and pumped his semen over her open ass, enjoying a delicious cum. As always, there had to be the money shot.

"Cut!"

Danielle, who had gotten it all on tape, knew that this one would be a winner.

Snowy was so dazed she hardly remembered changing her clothes and leaving the house. When she got home she found an envelope in her purse with $2000 in it. The sight of the money brought the events of the day back with a sudden clarity. She realized it had been the most exciting, glorious day of her life.

Just after noon two weeks later Jerome was pouring over some prints when the bell rang. He went to the door and was surprised to see Snowy, looking as cute as ever in a short skirt and heels.

"Hello, Snowy. What can I do for you?" Jerome genuinely liked the girl and wished he had more work for her, but the "Initiation of Virgin" he had captured with her couldn't be done twice.

"Hello Jerome. I came to thank you. I just got a job with Ebony Brothers Productions. They gave me a tryout this morning and said I would be perfect for the series they're doing. I owe it all to you."

She smiled sweetly at him. He knew that Ebony Brothers produced video series featuring white girls and all-black gangbangs. It was steady work, if you could take it. He also knew that a tryout meant that she had just been fucked by several black men.

"I'm truly glad for your success."

"Well, I'd like to repay you." She gave him a knowing look. "How would you like me to be your little white slut for the rest of the day?"

"Come right in, honey!"

12