Snuggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you always so ... um ... quick on the trigger?"

She peered up at me, panting. "No. Never. I ... I don't know what happened. I've never ... cum with a guy before." She looked away from me for a moment. "Not that there have been very many." She took a deep breath and seemed to settle down. "Oh gosh, Randy, just look at you!" She reached down and took my cock in her hand again, then stroked it a few times. "I've neglected you, poor baby!"

I groaned. "After that little exhibition, I'm surprised you CAN touch me without results that are ... how did you put it? Catastrophic?"

She giggled. "Tell me what you want. I need to please you. I need to obey you. Tell me!"

"Obey?" I asked, incredulously.

"Never mind," she said spryly. "I know what you want." She scooted herself down on the bed until her face lined up with me, and without hesitation, she licked me a few times then engulfed me with her mouth.

"Holy shit, Kendra!" I whimpered. I almost lost it, but she pulled her lips free after only a few seconds.

"I've never done this before. I've read about it, of course. Will you tell me if I'm doing it right?" And she sucked me back into her voracious mouth.

I couldn't suppress a shudder. "How the hell should I know? This is a first for me, too." I paused to pant like a dog. "Just off the top of my head, I'd say you've figured it out."

She giggled around my shaft, which felt, by the way, fantastic. She stopped yet again and regarded my prick seriously. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I'll swallow it, I promise ... no matter what it tastes like."

"Will you really do anything I tell you to?" I asked softly.

That made her look up at me. "Yes! Anything, I promise!"

I reached down and ran my fingers into her hair, then gently pulled her away from me. "Then you can swallow later. I want you now."

She nodded and crawled back up into my arms. "Yes ... please. Take me. Please."

I pushed her gently onto her back and moved above her, between the legs that she spread wide for me. She reached down, grasped me again, and guided me to her drenched opening, letting go as soon as the head was in and throwing her arms around my neck. I pressed downward, slowly, relentlessly, until I was buried all the way, then I paused and waited. It wasn't going to take much more to make me blast inside her, and I wanted to delay things as long as I could.

But that wasn't going to happen. The walls of her cunt squeezed suddenly with a strong spasm, and she tilted her head back and cried out. Her inner muscles clutched me again, paused, and then did it again. "SO DEEP!" she screamed at the ceiling. "Oh God, Randy! You're so deep!" And she launched back into another of her rollicking, crazy orgasms. That, of course, was all it took for me, and I felt my balls contract as I shot what felt like a gallon of jizz into her, throbbing and squirting for what must have been close to a full minute. I felt it oozing out of her, onto the sheet. She seemed to quiet down before I did, but she held me tightly, pressing her pelvis up toward me whenever she felt me throb again, until I finally stopped and lay heavily atop her. At last, I started to rise.

"No, please! Please stay inside me. Stay just like this!" I collapsed back onto her again, but she seemed to cherish my heavy weight. I'd finally caught my breath after another couple minutes, and I lifted myself up onto my elbows. I slid one forearm under her neck and began stroking her face with the fingertips of my other hand. She sighed. "Do you feel that? How close we are? You're still inside me, and I've never felt so close to another human being in my whole life." We were silent for a few minutes. Finally: "Randy?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't leave me tonight."

I smiled down at her. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"Promise?"

"Of course I promise." She looked so serious that I couldn't help but kiss her. Then I kissed her again.

"Oh my gosh! You're getting big again!" She started to gyrate her hips, thrusting up at me. "Do me again. Please?"

I laughed out loud, then abruptly rolled us over so that I was on my back. I hadn't slipped out of her, and despite giving a little shriek at my sudden maneuver, she settled atop me almost triumphantly, sitting up, her palms on my chest, and she began smoothly riding me, up and down with a steady rhythm. I was pleased that I was going to last awhile this time. She came. After another few minutes, I reached down and began stroking her clit, and she came again. As I finally started feeling my loins begin to boil with my approaching discharge, I reached up and grasped both nipples between thumbs and forefingers, rolling them, and she came yet again.

When it was finally over, she collapsed atop me, and in less than a minute, I realized she was asleep. I rolled us onto our sides and held her. Very soon, I was out like a light.

I don't know what awakened me. She was nuzzled against me, holding me. The light was still on, and very slowly, very carefully, I extracted myself from our tangled arms and legs and slid out of bed. The clock on the bed table said 4:45. I switched off the overhead light, but the blinds were open, and moonlight washed across the sleeping nude in my bed almost caressingly. I watched her sleep for a long time, then I turned and tiptoed into the bathroom. I don't know how long I was in there ... but it couldn't have been much more than sixty seconds. I sat to pee, afraid that the sound might awaken her otherwise ... I even decided not to flush. And when I came back out again ... she was gone.

I stood at the foot of the bed, staring at it, uncomprehending. The bed was still there. The moonlight was still there. Her dress was still on the floor near the chair at the side of the room. Where the hell had she gone? I turned and cast a look at the closed door, wondering if I could have possibly missed hearing it. I was just about to call out for her, when I heard a strange noise. I cocked my head, listening intently, and finally, I heard it again. I raced to the bedside stand and fumbled the lamp on, which, at its lowest setting, did not provide all that much illumination.

And there she was, curled up in a fetal position in the corner, sitting more or less upright, her feet moving, shoving against the floor, pushing, as if to ram herself further into the narrowest confines of the walls, away from the center of the room. Her eyes were clenched shut, and she was shaking violently. A thin, keening sound was coming from her, deep in her throat. I've never witnessed anything quite so ... pathetic. I didn't know what to do. Was she still asleep? Having a bad dream? Should I make a noise, or would that scare her? Quietly, I crept up to her on hands and knees, and I reached out, laying my hand on her shoulder. I kept my voice low. "Kendra?"

Her eyes opened and stared at me. Her mouth was open in a grotesque pantomime of a scream, but she had no voice, and for a moment, I wondered if she was breathing. And then in an instant, she sprang at me, knocking me over backwards, barely missing the edge of the bed. She threw her arms around me and clasped me so tightly I couldn't speak.

"You left me!" she croaked.

I twisted my neck far enough to draw breath. "I didn't leave you. I just went to the bathroom."

She was shaking violently. "You left me! I woke up, and you weren't there! You left me!"

"Kendra, I didn't leave you. I was in the bathroom." I struggled to get the two of us to our feet, but it was difficult because she refused to relinquish her hold on me. There were tears now. Lots of them. Had she been so scared that she was unable even to ever cry?

"You ... I ... We ... were touching. And ... and then ... you were gone! You weren't there! And ... and there was no one to touch! I ... I couldn't touch ...."

I pulled her over to the bed, sat down, and drew her in after me. Somehow, I was able to grab a couple pillows and prop them up against the headboard so that I could sit, holding her. I soothed her, petted her, stroked her ... touched her. Neither of us spoke for long, long minutes. Finally, I could delay it no longer.

"Kendra, what's the matter with you?"

She took a deep breath. "The way I figure it, we have acute monophobia, a crippling obsessive-compulsive disorder and severe anxiety complex."

I tried to draw away from her far enough to see her eyes, but she wouldn't let go of me. "We? Janie, too? Both of you with the same condition?" She nodded silently and I continued. "How long have you ... um ... had this problem?"

"I thought it had been months, but we just found out that it's only been a couple weeks. And that's not the half of it. I wish you weren't a part of it, but you are."

"Me? What do you mean?"

"I'll have you know, Mr. Randy ...." She hesitated. "I don't even know your last name."

"Rustman," I said quietly.

"Rustman," she whispered; then she said it again, as if she was testing the way the word felt on her tongue. She sighed deeply. "I am in love with you, Mr. Rustman."

I stroked her bare back. "Let's not rush things, Kendra. We've only known each other for seven or eight hours."

"But that's not true. I've known you for much longer. I've known your face ... the color of your eyes." Finally, she looked up at me and smiled at my expression, then she lowered her head again so that I couldn't see her face as she dropped the bombshell. "I was forced to love you, Randy. He programmed me to love you. But ... oh God ... it's real. I love you. I do. I love you more than anyone or anything else in the whole world. I'd die for you." I didn't know what to say to that. "You don't need to worry, though. I know you don't love me ... and I don't expect you to reciprocate or understand. We'll go our separate ways." She paused again. "But you're the one, Randy. I'll never love anyone else like I love you. You're the love of my life. Now and forever."

Suddenly, there was a horrible scream from a room nearby. I lurched upright and started to get out of bed, but Kendra put her hand on my leg. "Don't get up. It's okay, I think. It's Janie." The scream came again. Once more, I moved to get up, but again she stopped me with a gesture. "Does Frank get up to use the bathroom like you do in the night?"

"How the hell should I know?" I groused. "We have separate rooms and separate bathrooms."

The scream didn't come a third time, and quiet claimed the big mansion again. "There," she said. "It's alright now. He's with her again, or she would keep screaming." She sighed. "She probably scared poor Frank to death."

I took a ragged breath. "Will you really do anything I tell you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then tell me," I ordered. "Tell me now."

And there, in that dim room, in the wee hours of the morning, a scared, beautiful, naked girl snuggled against my body and told me her story. It was a tale of sweet innocence, unimagined passion, unshakeable friendship and unspeakable horror.

To Be Continued