So Good, She Had to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully on my back now, Cris leaned over me, her mouth covering most of my right areola. She kept suction on it while her tongue started to firmly lap at my nipple. I started to grunt in response to this, keeping my mouth clenched tightly over my lips. I felt Cris's hand slide down from my left breast, over my stomach, until it touched blue lace. I bucked my hips up slightly, wordlessly begging. She pushed her fingers underneath the waistband and down over my hairless pussy. As her fingers grazed over my slit, her mouth came away from my breast.

"Marissa!' she said in a feigned, scolding whisper. "You're all wet!"

"I should be," I responded, panting at the ceiling. "You know messing with my nipples really gets me going."

"Obviously!"

This she said wide-eyed as she pressed her fingers down, parting my lips. I gasped in air and my body arched in immediate response. I reached down and grasped her wrist, holding her hand where it was. She let me hold her hand there, my hips thrusting against her hand, as she pressed her fingers against me. She had moved her fingers to where her middle and ring fingers were rubbing against either side of my clit and her outside fingers were sliding wetly along between my inner and outer labia.

"Oh . . . yes . . . don't . . . move," I panted, each word coming between thrusts, "That's . . . perfect!"

As I prepared myself to try to be as quiet as I could once this coming wave of an orgasm finally crashed against me, Cris lowered her mouth back toward my breast.

"Really gets you going huh?" she said, her lips hovering over my nipple. "How about this?"

She then pressed her tongue firmly down onto my nipple and started to slowly lick it across. At the same time, she curled the ends of her two middle fingers so on the next thrust they easily slid into me. The sudden penetration and warm, wet, pressure on my nipple were too much. I felt a pulsating explosion cascade outward through my body from between my legs and it felt like every muscle seized up. My left hand and arm worked long enough to press a pillow firmly over my wide open mouth, which served to muffle my orgasmic scream.

"Ow, Marissa!"

Cris's complaint started my mind working again. I found myself still grasping her wrist and since I am pretty strong, there was no mystery to the source of her pain. I apologized, slightly embarrassed, but she blew it off, smiling. She then playfully fell back onto a pillow, raising her arms above her head as she let out a sigh.

"I know how you can make it up to me," she said, as if she were a princess waiting for a servant to minister to her.

"Just a sec," I said, then pulled my, now very wet, panties off and threw them on the floor.

I slid up next to Cris and hugged in close to her body, propping up on my right side. I took my left breast and started to rub it against hers, then reached across and took her right nipple between my fingers, slowly increasing pressure until I heard Cris whimper. She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed now. I bent down and touched my tongue to her left nipple, letting her feel my hot breath around it. Then I lowered my mouth over her nipple, gently sucking on it.

Cris whimpered again and twisted her body a little out of frustration. I was being too gentle, but I was doing it on purpose. Still grasping it firmly, I tugged on her right nipple as I took her left one between my teeth. As my tongue teased the tip of one nipple, I let my teeth softly saw back and forth on the one caught between them. I translated the pair of small, quick arches of her body as, "harder, harder!" I waited a few seconds and then pulled hard on one nipple as I bit down firmly on the other.

"Oh, shit!" Cris yelped as her body arched in ecstasy.

I tugged for a little on the one nipple with my hand and then, while still holding the other in my teeth, I raked my nails across the pale skin of her breasts, down her stomach and across the top of her panties. Cris was moaning by this point – probably loud enough for Jo to hear. I let go of her nipple with my teeth and sucked on it a little, while gently rubbing her pussy through her panties. Cris stopped moaning but was still breathing heavily and I felt dampness starting to soak through the red cotton material onto my fingers.

"So," I started, "are we ready for some help?"

"I don't care," Cris responded breathily, her eyes closed, "sure."

The sheets and comforter had been pulled back, so I pulled them up, covering us up to our shoulders. Cris shot me a quizzical look.

"Just wait," I told her.

I scooted a little farther away from Cris, but other than that we kept our positions, her on her back and me on my side with my hand between her legs. Cris took a few cleansing breaths to regain her composure some. We wanted it to appear we had just been lying in bed and chatting innocently – maybe not too innocently – when Jo came in.

"Jo!" I called out.

We both giggled slightly. I guess we were still a little tipsy.

"What?" Jo replied from the other room.

Obviously he was involved with something on the computer and thought we were bugging him for something trivial like water or a lost remote.

"Could you come here for a minute?" I asked, lacing my voice with as much innocence as I could.

"Yeah, c'mere!" Cris added.

Jo showed up in the doorway wearing a slightly annoyed look which quickly turned to slight grin upon seeing us both in bed, covered up. The television was off and the only light in the room was from a small lamp on the bedside table.

"Ok," he said accusingly, "what are you two doing?"

"Oh, nothing," I said.

"Yeah, nothing," Cris echoed, not quite as innocently.

Then, with my hand that was between Cris's thighs, I reached up and threw back the covers enough to expose both of us to the waist. I'm sure what his male mind saw was two females, four breasts, and lots of possibilities. Once uncovered, I reached over and rubbed Cris's nipples.

"You wanna watch?" I asked, the innocence in my voice long gone.

Cris let out a playful yelp and then pulled the covers back up. I watched Jo the entire time and I still don't recall a smile ever widen across a face that fast. He stood there for a second or two till his body caught up to his brain. I think it might have been a lack of blood, because I swear it looked like he shoved a banana into his jeans with no hands.

Cris was on the edge of the queen-size bed and I was in the middle, so Jo came around to my side and started to undress. Meanwhile, my mouth went back to Cris's breast and my hand went back to her panties. Jo slid up behind me and it felt like he had a warm, flesh-covered, baseball bat between us. Obviously, he was comfortable with this; so far, so good.

I knew he didn't mind the playful fooling around between me and my friends, but could he perform with an audience? I was pretty confident of that. Could he be as good in bed for someone he didn't have feelings for? I was about to find out, although I didn't see why not. I did know there wasn't going to be any passionate kissing - we all reserved that for our serious relationships. Most importantly, could I handle the first man I was really in love with and thought I could marry, having sex with my best friend right beside me? It was too late to question that and I wouldn't have set all this up if I didn't think so. I was proud of what I had in him and what he could do for me. I, also, loved my friends, so I just had to share.

"Wow," I said as I thrust my rear back against the hardness pressing into me, "you're excited."

"I'd have to be dead not to be!" Jo responded. "Lying in bed with two hot girls playing with each other? Any guy who wouldn't like that is an idiot."

He was fine with it so far, so I resumed tongue-teasing Cris's nipple while Jo leaned up over my left shoulder for a better look. Jo reached around me and started to gently rub my breasts, letting his fingers graze over one nipple and then the other.

He then asked if this is what we had been doing the whole time we had been in here. To that, I just responded by taking Jo's hand from my breasts and shoved it down between my legs. He felt the wetness there before he even tried to move his fingers. Having his hand where I wanted it, I returned mine to where Cris wanted it.

Jo pressed his fingers flatly against my labia, parting them, then pulled his fingers upward, rubbing his middle finger across my clit. My mouth parted as I gasped in a breath. He rolled with me slightly as I leaned toward Cris, pressing my open mouth over her areola and moaned into her breast. My hand between her legs pushed underneath the waistband of her panties this time.

"Oh yes, rub me," Cris grunted, jaw clenched.

What Jo was doing to me was starting to be distracting, so I decided to stay in control and change things up.

"You like that, huh?" I said to Jo over my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah," Jo answered, the smile still plastered on his face.

"I took my hand out of Cris's panties long enough to reach down and pull Jo's hand away from my, now even wetter, folds.

"Hey," Cris complained.

"Hold on," I said.

I then used Jo's fingers to rub some of my wetness on and around Cris's nipple. Then I leaned over and licked, then sucked it all off.

"Here," I said to Jo, putting his hand on Cris's breast, "you take care of these for a while."

Jo's long arm stretched over me as I laid down lower next to Cris and started to nibble around her breasts. Meanwhile, my hand went under the covers and found its way into Cris's panties again. Jo couldn't see what was going on under the covers, but I'm sure he would have figured it out if he thought about it and wasn't so preoccupied playing with Cris's boobs. Typical male, give them a new set of tits to play with and they act like they've never seen any before.

Meanwhile, Cris was loving the attention enough that she decided to reciprocate. She had slid her hand down between us and was now lazily teasing my clit. About this time, Jo must have thought he wasn't giving me enough attention and started kissing the back of my neck, sending tingles from my neck to my toes. I moaned lightly into Cris's breast as Jo nipped at my neck.

Next, Jo tried to reach my breasts to give me the same attention he had been giving Cris, but since they were trapped beneath me, he decided to try a little farther down instead. My left leg was raised and bent with my knee resting on Cris's leg so as to provide access to my very wet pussy. As Jo's fingers neared their goal and touched Cris's hand, he briefly paused, no doubt rapidly contemplating the scenario of another hand currently rubbing what was usually reserved for him. Almost immediately however, Jo's fingers slid in over and beside Cris's as they competed for space. The sensations were new and wonderful; so many fingers touching and rubbing me.

I only had a second or two to enjoy it, though, before Cris shooed Jo's fingers aside, while in a mock scolding tone said, "Hey, this is my pussy!"

Jo looked at her for a second like she was crazy, then, pulled his hand away, deciding to try again for my breasts. As I felt his hand sliding up my body, I decided to push the situation a little farther.

"Why don't you put your hand where mine is," I told him.

His hand found my arm and followed it. Cris and I both paused, watching Jo's face as he followed where his hand was going under the covers, seeing it in his mind. Jo's eyes widened as his fingers passed underneath Cris's panties and over my hand to feel my wet fingers sliding up and down over Cris's slit. We looked at each other, smiling mischievously in amusement at Jo's expression, as my fingers moved aside and he touched Cris's pussy. My fingers lingered for a moment, encouraging Jo's to continue what I had been doing.

"You take care of that for a while, honey, I'll take care of these," I said as I brought my hand up and seized Cris's right nipple and my mouth sucked back down onto her left.

This brought a short cry of, "Ah!" from Cris and then a groaned, "Oooohh, yessss. That's so good!"

As she said this, she cocked her head back, wide-eyed, and her fingers dug more forcefully into my wetness. Feeling Jo's arm moving against my leg, I knew Cris was rubbing me in synch with how Jo was now rubbing her, at least she was trying to. In the tangle of bodies and limbs that we now were, I realized it wasn't as easy for everyone to touch or be touched as much as they might want. So, as good as things were feeling, I decided to change it up a bit.

I sat up and pushed the covers back, receiving a complaining, "Awww," from Cris as her hand pulled away from me. I had slid underneath Jo's arm so he could keep his hand where it was, underneath Cris's skimpy pair of red cotton panties, which Jo hadn't taken his eyes off of since I pushed the covers back. I couldn't blame him though, something about reaching into a pair of panties or boxers and feeling what's there without taking them off just makes it that more erotic. I was getting hotter just watching his fingers moving against her underneath the fabric.

Jo was practically drooling and I knew what he was thinking. He loved to go down on me and would do it for as long as I would let him. But I had started this rodeo, so I was going first.

"I know what Cris likes," speaking to no one in particular, as I crawled over Cris's legs.

"Let's get these off," I said, as I grabbed both sides of Cris's panties, tugging them down to reveal Jo's fingers against her hairless slit. I pulled them the rest of the way off and then parted Cris' legs, sitting between them. Cris was propped up slightly on a pillow now and stared down at me, smiling in anticipation.

Kneeling between Cris's legs I leaned over and lifted Jo's hand away from her pussy. As Jo and Cris watched, I sucked Jo's fingers into my mouth, one at a time, cleaning Cris's juices off of them. I then proceeded to lay flat between her legs and slowly trail my tongue up the inside of her thigh. Cris was squirming and starting to breathe heavier. I teased a bit, kissing around her shaved area and just above her clit.

Cris's pussy was cleanly shaved, but also very neat looking by itself. There were hardly any outer lips and the inner lips didn't stick out at all. It was like she just had a neat little pink slit with her clit poking out at the top, since there was nothing really for it to hide behind. A briefly pondered if this was why she seemed horny most of the time – her clit was likely always rubbing against her panties.

"Oh, stop teasing and lick me!" Cris begged.

So I licked up the left side of her pussy just outside of her lips and then, skipping over her clit, licked down the right side. She was breathing heavy breaths through a wide open mouth and trying to thrust herself against my tongue but I had a firm hold on both her legs.

Jo was sitting beside her, mesmerized. Cris snapped him out of his semi-catatonic state when she whined something about needed to be rubbed more and grabbed both his hands, planting them firmly against her breasts. Having seen how Cris liked it rough earlier, Jo seemed to enjoy kneading and pulling on her breasts more forcefully than I would normally allow.

I paused my teasing just long enough to tell Jo to suck and bite Cris's nipples while I drove her crazy with my tongue.

"Oh yes. Suck on 'em!" Cris squeeled, as Jo lowered his mouth over her nipple.

As she was momentarily distracted by the stimulation her nipples were getting, I suddenly thrust my tongue against the bottom of her slit and slowly parted her lips with it, pushing in a little deeper as I went, until I flicked it across her clit.

Cris bucked hard against me as she directed, what sounded like, a sustained gasp, whine and moan all at the same time at the ceiling. Jo took this cue to really start squeezing Cris's nipple between his fingers while gently bit the other one. A series of, "Oh shits!" and "Oh Gods!" followed.

While she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, I knew it was not my forte. Besides, I didn't do it that often, so my tongue was starting to tire. More importantly, I wanted her to feel what Jo could do. I was pretty sure she had never had her pussy licked, even by a lesbian we knew, like Jo could.

"Hey, honey," I said, trying to get Jo's attention while looking up from between Cris's thighs.

He lifted his head from her breast. "Yes?"

"Let's trade. You're much better at this than I am."

"Okay," he said questioningly, as if he left off the "If you're sure?"

He knelt between Cris's legs at first, getting a good look at her pretty little slit.

"Wow," he said curiously, "isn't that the cutest thing?"

"Hey!" Cris said, defensively.

"You just lay back and enjoy," I told her.

Jo used his thumb and traces up and down along the edge of her pussy first, then, started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. He was just playing, like a kid with a new toy. He stretched out between her legs, reaching his arms up underneath her thighs. His arms were long enough, he could reach around and rub her clit while he licked her.

He started slow at first tracing up and down her thin lips and then slowly parting them with his tongue, tasting her. He took a moment, thrusting his tongue in deeply, as Cris started to moan and squirm, to savor this new flavor. He truly loved the taste of pussy and Cris had a nice one. He closed his eyes and let out a throaty, humming moan as he started in earnest, closing his mouth fully over her pussy.

Seeing the man I loved more than any before giving pleasure to my best friend had me so hot I attacked Cris's breasts with my mouth and one hand while my other hand quickly found its way to my own wetness. I whimpered, tightening my mouth over Cris's nipple, as I slid two fingers over my aching clit and then deep into me, my juices running down my fingers. I was insanely turned on by this point.

I could only imagine what Jo was doing to Cris with his tongue, being on the receiving end of it myself so many times, but I knew she was enjoying it a great deal. I had never heard her gasp, moan, and squeal so much, or so often. She was thrusting and bucking, all the wile being held in place by Jo's strong arms. Her arms were still extended above her head and she had now seized hold of the headboard. The metal headboard of the bed was a metal framework made to look like vines. It was really good for tying someone up to or for holding onto during sex, which Cris had quickly found out.

I could see her arms straining and relaxing as she gripped the framework, as if she were being massaged and tortured simultaneously. I was becoming very envious of what she was feeling.

"Oh . . . my . . . god!" she finally was able to get out, panting. "This is so good, Marissa."

"Got a long tongue, doesn't he?" I queried, guessing that she had felt how deep he could go.

"Shit yes!" she said. "I thought he was going to lick my cervix!"

I giggled a little and said, "And he hasn't even used any fingers yet."

Like he was taking a hint, Jo brought one arm around and then pushed a finger deep into Cris.

"Oh, shit yes!" Cris groaned.

Jo smiled and explored for a second, searching for all the areas that made Cris squirm or moan the most, then pushed another finger inside. He was propped up on his left elbow now, his head lying against her thigh, thumb massaging her clit, while his two middle fingers on his right hand were now stroking Cris's G-spot.

All I heard from Cris was a series of "Ahs!" her eyes squeezed shut, mouth wide open, while I now lazily played with her nipples, just enjoying the show.

Jo started to get that look in his eye, like he wanted to play a little and not just give pleasure.

"Her pussy seemed small at first," he said to me, "but now it's like elastic."