So Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Min, are you seriously this pissed off because I ripped a few pages out of your *food journal* - by accident?!" Junsu exclaimed, exasperated and in disbelief. Yunho finally snapped out of his trance, catching the last part of what he'd said.

... food journal?!

"You know it's really not even normal to have such a close relationship with your food, Min. I'm starting to wonder what you're doing in your room with those late night snacks. I hear noises in the hallway at night.." Yoochun remarked, slightly amused.

I thought I was going to explode right then and there, the taste of you filling me with desire! I was so hungry..

"Wait, wait, wait," Yunho said tiredly, his voice rising to override the others. His face scrunched up in what looked like a really irritated look as his hand came up to smooth the wrinkles showing on his forehead from his absolute confusion. "You're saying that Junsu took a journal you use to express your feelings to your FOOD.... and ripped pages out...?"

Changmin blinked, confused for a moment as to why their usually calm and composed leader was looking at him with what looked like barely restrained anger and impatience. "... yes? He... he VIOLATED my beautiful memories!"

Yunho's mouth lay open, slack in disbelief as the pieces of the puzzle started coming together for him. His bag he'd been carrying in dropped to the ground.

Jaejoong started chuckling, his hand coming to cover his mouth as his eyes nearly teared from the monumental effort he was making not to burst out into laughter at the look of utter defeat on Yunho's face as he slowly sank to the nearby couch, glancing at Jaejoong in a helpless plea for forgiveness.

Jae took pity on the poor leader and moved to sit beside him, cuddling into his side as he chuckled at the argument still going on in front of them.

".. told you it was an *accident*!" Junsu squealed.

"How do you *accidentally* rip away precious memories from someone like that?! And this isn't even the first time! Don't think I forgot what happened to my beautiful Dorayaki in Japan," Changmin snarled, pointing at Junsu accusingly.

"But the last time was because Chunnie spilled his coffee on that one pa~"

"Don't you bring me into this! This is between you and Precious," Yoochun interrupted.

"Who's Precious?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

"Changmin's Food Journal. He named it "his Precious". I guess his manbits aren't the only thing he strokes at night," Yoochun deadpanned.

Jaejoong snickered at "manbits", then looked back to Junsu - who was still mid-explanation, flailing desperately while trying to defend himself from The Wrath Of Min.

".. and, and this time was because I had it on the couch but then I sat on it... maybe they ripped out when I was jumping around playing that new game because it's really hard and I was getting so frustrated with that one level and then..." Junsu trailed off, suddenly realizing how it all must sound to the Maknae - who was absolutely fuming, with smoke about to start coming out of his ears with every word he said.

So that's how they wound up in the couch and ripped up, Yunho thought, his brain lagging behind and still trying to wrap around it all.

Jaejoong buried himself into a still-dazed and confused Yunho's side, crying in absolute amusement as he laughed himself silly at the absurdity of the entire situation.

"OH. MY. GOD. A vide... A VIDEO GAME?! You made my PRECIOUS suffer the wrath of YOUR GARGANTUAN ASS for a VIDEO GAME?! ARRRRRRRRRGH~!!!!!"

Changmin screamed in frustration and pulled at his hair, obviously upset at the mere thought of the weight of THAT ASS and the damage it'd done to his Precious. Everyone was just waiting for him to spontaneously implode.

"NO MORE NOTEBOOK FOR YOU! THE TRUST IS GONE!!! GONNNNNE!" Changmin suddenly wailed, clutching his Food Journal to his chest as he ran back to his room, slamming his door open and sobbing as he collapsed face-down on his bed. Sniffles and whimpers of "Dots... my poor Dots... are you at least content with Dorayaki now? In a better place..?" between wails could be heard clear down the hallway.

"I'm sorry!!! I'll make it up to you, I swear! I'll get you a new notebook! I ... I.. I'll get you more food!" Junsu rushed after the Maknae, his voice trailing off as he went down the hall to console him, Yoochun trailing after him to protect his... assets.

"Did that just... happen?" Yunho asked, finally coming to grips with the entire situation. He glanced at his lover with a look of disbelief.

"Maybe it should happen more often if the results are like earlier. That was hot.. we should do it again some time," Jaejoong whispered seductively, his breath playing against the soft hairs behind Yunho's ear and his soft lips grazing his earlobe in the process as he leaned in closer.

Yunho shivered in reaction.

"Do we still have that tie..?" he asked sheepishly.

Jaejoong smirked in response.

~*~*~ The End ~*~*~