All Comments on 'So I'm Not a Vampire? Ch. 08'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Peaches and her temper... I knew Blondie was going to play her so she could slip up. Sometimes pride and independence has to be pushed to the side, she wasn't going to lose any cool points for following Bane's instructions.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
Come on now Bane

After all of his time on this planet, dealing with countless humans and their nature; he had to know this terribly entertaining, but equally dumb girl was gonna slip up and do exactly this lol. At least he was prepared! Oh Peaches, will she ever learn...anything?!

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
I wonder...

Would this qualify as a shotgun wedding?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
okay...

I'm pretty sure Bane knew what the girl was doing so why didn't he interrupt her and save Peaches from doing what she did. I mean say I had a servant, slave or whatever. I sure as hell wouldn't let them talk bad about them. It's like someone making fun of my car. Hell nah!!!! ;-)

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 10 years ago
Laughing through the whole chapter

I love peaches. She's hilarious, but oh, so stupid. Loving the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Okay, so all vampires can read her mind and she's proven to be a bit volatile. So, why isn't it stupid to take her to a party where these two things could cause real trouble? Was he setting her up?

lissahoney305lissahoney305over 9 years ago

omg if stupid was a person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES