So...What Did You Think?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Oh sweetheart...I had no idea that it was that bad for you. I looked over at you several times and your face was blank...like you didn't care. It showed no emotion positive or negative. If I had known just how unpleasant it was for you I wouldn't have let it go on that long. I would never have done it with Steve 8 times if I had known. I'm so sorry." Emily said.

"Yeah...I know. I just hope that now that you know how I feel about it that you won't want to do it anymore." John said.

"Of course not sweetie. I told you from the very beginning that if it were to happen you would have to be there too. I could never do anything like that without you there. I wasn't even sure whether I wanted to do it more than once. It was just kind of a test to see what it was like. It was fun, but now that I know what it did to you I could never do it again." Emily said.

"Are you sure? Are you sure that you can go without all of the pleasure that Steve gave you?" John asked.

Emily frowned.

"John...I am sorry that I let Steve do things that I either haven't let you do in a long time or have been reluctant to let you do at all. From now on I'm going to be completely open to you. If you want to put your big toe in my ass go right ahead and do it and I'll smile and tell you how great it feels. I love you John and I want you to be happy with me sexually. I can't even describe how much it means to me that you agreed to let me try it in the first place, but to sit there enduring all of that...to sit there and not say anything just so I could enjoy my time with Steve...that's real love right there. I don't know if I'm worthy of that kind of love, but I plan to show you how grateful I am that you let me do it and how sorry I am for everything that you had to endure. I think I should get started right now." Emily said.

She moved her hand to John's crotch. He grabbed her hand.

"No...it's going to be a while before I can. At least a week." John said.

"You mean you can't...it's..." Emily asked.

"No...it's perfectly functional. It's just...seeing you with him...and it was just this morning. I think you need to take a shower." John said.

"I just got out of the shower." Emily said.

"Take another one...maybe a bath too. I need to believe that you've cleaned him off of you...and out of you...entirely." John said.

Emily looked at John.

"Okay John. I'll go and scrub myself raw if that's what it takes. When you're ready I'll be here." Emily said.

Emily goes to the master bathroom and gets undressed. When she takes off her panties she sees some cum in them.

"Oh god...he was right. I thought I got all of that out of there." Emily said.

Emily suddenly feels dirty so she gets in the shower and scrubs herself from head to toe doing her very best to flush any remaining cum out of her pussy. Over the next 11 days Emily showers every morning, every night when she gets home from work, and for an hour right before going to bed.

Twelve days after she was with Steve, Kelly comes into the bedroom after her hour long shower. She walks over to her dresser to get something to put on to wear to bed. She's digging around in one of the drawers.

"You don't need anything to wear...it will just be in the way." John said.

Emily looks over at John on the bed.

"So you're ready?" Emily asked.

"Yes...I'm ready." John said.

Emily runs over and jumps on the bed, pins John to the bed, and starts kissing him. She starts by kissing his mouth then moves on to kissing down his neck and body.

"God I love you." Emily said.

"I love you too." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
12