So Wrong, So Right!

Story Info
BBW and fantasy man finally meet.
1.1k words
4.02
35k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Papabear. He knows who he is. This is my fantasy. Thank you, Papabear, for fueling these images!! Love You!

This story is short, but sensual. Leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I am always looking for ways to improve my work. No flames please. Thank you!--Invisible2u

************************************

The young girl comes into the strange city for the first time. She emails him. He isn't sure if he can make it to the hotel she has paid for for the weekend, but he's going to do his damndest to be there for her.

She's taken the weekend and drove far from home to be with him. She knows that they won't have to say a thing to each other. When he sees her outside the hotel room door for the first time, he's a little nervous.

He has only seen her in pictures and wants to give her what she needs and what he has dreamed of giving her for months now. He's nervous because she is 33 to his 60+ and he hopes he is everything she needs, wants, and hopes for.

She opens the door to him, knowing exactly who he is and what he is there for. She takes his hand and leads him inside, her whole body humming because he is much more than she ever expected him to be.

No words are spoken as he backs her up against the hotel room door and locks it with his free hand. His other is occupied at her breast now. Tearing the fabric of the sheer lace robe she has chosen to wear.

She moans in response and calls his name softly, her nickname for him.

"Oh Papa." She breathes.

This sends him over the edge of the line he's been walking for months now. He has to fuck her. He has to fuck her now!

With her hand in his waistband and his hands in her panties, they breathe each others name. He needs to feel her as much as she needs to feel him. His cock and all that it stands for is her life force now.

"Please?" He begs as she drops to her knees. She knows what he wants. She's been aching for it for weeks now.

She wants to take him in her mouth. So much so that her cunt is tingling and watering from the thought.

She slides the head of his large mushroom cap into her mouth and whimpers. His cock is so experienced, so good, so hard!

She doesn't care that he is ages older. She has always wanted this. She's fallen asleep to this image so many nights!!

She sucks in the head and swirls her tongue around it, humming as she does so, hoping that he can feel the sweet vibration of her mouth, praying that this is just how he dreamed it would be with her.

"Oh god!" He whimpers, knowing that nothing he could ever do after this would ever compare to the feeling he's experiencing now. He may have years on him but he knows what makes a lady feel good.

"Get up on the bed." He offers not really a command, but not a request either.

She, of course, obliges and lays on the bed, her soft belly jiggling, her thighs quivering, her body awaiting the assault she's fantasized about for ages now.

"Fuck me!" She whimpers and that is his undoing. That is all he needs.

Papa rears up and sinks down into her. She gasps in pleasure and buries her head in his shoulder. She needs to feel his strength and his love.

"I need it, Papabear. Harder!" She moans against his skin.

He isn't going to give her any less than everything he has. So, he sinks his cock deep into her pussy and gasps!

Oh she feels so good! She's not as tight as he imagined, but then, with having four children, who would be? But she's just right, nonetheless! She's just tight enough to engulf him and squeeze him, but loose enough that his cock feels safe and warm, right at home, and comfortable.

"God...give it to me." He sputters, lost in the feeling her body is providing him.

"I need you, Papabear. Fuck me!"

He splays his hand out across her large belly, reveling in the feeling of her softness and the warmth of her skin. Her pussy is so hot!! She gasps beneath him and fights to keep her sanity as he pistons in and out of her.

She knows it isn't right. Both of them married, neither allowed to do what they're doing now. But the naughtiness, the wrong, the whole entire evil of the act spurs him on.

"Cum. Oh god, Papabear, please come for me. Come all over me!" She screams. It is as if this is the only thing her body was ever built for.

As he pulls his large cock out and waits as she wraps her soft hand around him, jerking him off and waiting anxiously for the warm, rich, white payload to adorn her body like a forbidden tattoo, he closes his eyes.

He thinks of how it all started. With an email in response to a story she'd written. They'd exchanged sex fueled emails back and forth for months. He thinks, as his white cream spurts over her hanging breasts and large belly, about how he wanted her so much.

She smiles as she remembers how it started so innocently. How they both needed to release some frustrations, and how it led to this. His body above her, his cock spraying the juice she craved all over her body, his mouth pursed in a permanent "O" from the feelings she had hoped and tried so hard to give him.

She dips her fingers in the cooling pool of sperm in her deep belly button, hoping that he is as utterly happy as she is at that very moment.

"Well, Little Girl, how was that for an introduction?" He smiles and ravages her waiting lips.

When he parts from her, she just smiles and scratches her fingers through his silver beard.

"I hope you have an a couple of hours to spare, Papabear." She smiles up at the older man. "We haven't even begun to scratch the surface."

She winks at him and grasps his wet, soft cock, hoping to coax it back to life.

"I have all the time in the world for you, Little Girl." He says and presses his lips to hers, sucking her life force in out of her mouth, possessing her, loving her, needing her, taking her.

As he plays with her soft belly and thighs, he smiles, knowing that he is in for the best afternoon of his life.

Dedicated to Papabear

From Your Little Girl.