Soaked To the Skin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,678 Followers

There is no attempt to retie the towel. The young man is leaving himself naked for you. He moves, working at your body but your eyes follow his cock as it waggles, oh so suggestively to you. The knob plump and shiny, so smooth and rounded - such a delight to you. Pleasing to you to think the tumescence is a response to you. It is firm, not a hint of sag, solid, rugged and masculine. The other masseuses seem in a similar state of excitement. If only the other towels would fall and you could see!

It surprises you; you are not used to seeing so many young men with tumescent penises even if hidden beneath the cotton. They must enjoy their work and are thinking ahead. Perhaps one by one their rough work, their firm massaging causes the towels indeed to loosen, first one then another slipping from their bodies perhaps catching for a moment or two on their cocks like your own did - such fine fleshly coat pegs! You are impressed - the young men are working erect. A comparison of penises, of Turkish erections so interesting to you. All very firm. They are young men after all!

And what of the men lying on the göbektasi being worked at by the girls. The girls' silks made wet by the soaping, a transparency appearing, half seen breasts, very clear nipples pushed against wet silk, wet buttocks plastered with silk. The female form half revealed, mysterious and exciting. You can see they have excited the men and to get fully at the men's bodies they have removed the men's towels and they too are displaying like the masseuse working on you, yes like the other young men, their penises lying on their tummies or raised up perhaps seeking. The atmosphere of the room heady with perfumed steam and the prospect of sex. Erections everywhere you look. You have an almost overwhelming desire to hold."

Hannah giggled, "It sounds rather wonderful. A real girl's dream. All those... all those naked men. I can imagine it. But would it be like that?"

"No, not at all. Nothing like that! You would only have male attendants in the female Hamam in perhaps a tourist place and not like that, not like that at all - they would be clothed. It is not the way of the Turk at all. Inside the male hamam the men are not naked but have towels around their waists - and not ones ready to fall! Perhaps not always so for the women to be so carefully modest but then again there are only women present. The Hamam and washing is a serious but social business - it is not about sex at all. That is pure Western fabrication. But it is pleasant to fantasise, nonetheless. Did you like the imagery?"

Hannah noticed Sir Hugh's eyes were on her thighs and she was conscious they were rather open as if readying herself for sex - or was it merely to feel the heat of the fire - just there? Hannah knew she had become wet, the story arousing, could Sir Hugh pick out her scent? Instinctively she closed her thighs - a little act of modesty. Quite unnecessary as she knew.

The room was a lot warmer now. It was not large and the fire had built strongly. Hannah thought it would be sex with Sir Hugh right there. Repeating, probably, what he had done before many times in the folly and perhaps not just with Lady Lyanthe; repeating what his ancestors had done - Edwardians, Victorians, Georgians? Had many a winter's night seen strange happenings? Had estate workers peered through the window in astonishment at what the fine folk do in 'private?'

"What happens next?"

"Well properly comes the sluicing of water to wash off the result of all that scrubbing and then back to the warm room and finally relaxation in the cold room and a cooling drink."

"I was more thinking of what those strong Turkish men might do."

"Hannah, surely you do not want them to do more?"

"What, looking like that? Yes, please!"

They laughed together.

"Do you want me to tell you; shall I describe what happens."

"You are a good story teller."

"A good bedtime story?"

"Well I am a big girl now and we big girls like a big girl story."

"More it is big men I think!"

"Yes, please, for bed."

Hannah liked Sir Hugh; he was so fun to be with - just like in the workman's hut. He had a way with him.

"Have I inserted too many big men in your story perhaps?"

Hannah caught the play on 'inserted' and laughed.

"And now you want them inserted in you? How many - there are other girls in the hamam and they have needs too."

"But I thought it was my story!"

"Perhaps the clients are all matched up, after all the masseuses, tellaklar, have other clients to follow and it would not be fair of you to use up all their erections - take all their semen away."

"But if they did this day in day out they would not keep their erections surely? It would be commonplace and no longer stimulating. The sight of naked woman just everyday work - even the touching."

"You have me there, Hannah hanim but it is only a bedtime story. Not real."

"More's the pity!"

"You reach up and grasp the young man's strengthening erection, penisin sertlešmesi, it is so firm in your hand. The head so shiny. He smiles and acknowledges your request. He knows it is not just a body massage he must perform but the other more intimate massage, not just a rigorous rubbing of your body but of your vagina as well. As you massage his cock he eases your thighs apart and his soapy hand slide firmly, massaging the muscles but each time getting a little closer to your sex. He can see it is open and waiting. You are prepared.

You look around and you are not alone. The other ladies have their hands full just like you. All of the young men are held."

"How nice for the ladies!"

The story was as invigorating as the massage. It had got Hannah quite worked up and it clearly had the same effect on Sir Hugh. Hannah had not missed the stirring as he talked and then the steady pumping rise of his penis so it now stood waving hopefully in the air, its head ruddy and shining. She could easily imagine Sir Hugh in the Kötü Hamami making his rounds of the ladies. Her hand stole out.

"Can I reach and hold?" And with it her hand went to Sir Hugh's own erection but unlike the fine young Turks there was a foreskin to slide and Hannah slid.

"But, alas, I do not have a hamam. I have thought of building one but, well, the expense to do it properly, the tiles and the dome. A simple functional building would miss the point but I can offer you a sauna. They are so much easier to build because the traditional Scandanavian sauna is just a box made of pine planks with a heat source. You can buy them ready to assemble. Mine is a little better but nonetheless it is not on the scale of a hamam even a small private hamam. I regret."

Hannah's eyes were on his penis watching her hand moving the skin over the head and down again. She was thinking of sex, thinking of the young Turks all slippery and ready for the enjoying, thinking of mounting Sir Hugh, thinking of feeling his thick cock inside her again. In a way it surprised her. It was not surprise that the story had excited her nor that she had become interested - very interested - in Sir Hugh's erection; she was used to her sexual feelings and how she became aroused; but it was the easy way she found herself naked at Sir Hugh's house and how she fell easily in with his strange ways. A few days ago would have been completely different, she would never have dreamt of sitting naked like this let alone playing with this quite old gentleman's cock.

Something had happened in that workman's hut - not that she minded; she was very much enjoying sitting in the pretty little mock cottage listening to a sexy story and holding Sir Hugh like that. But something had happened. Her mind, her thoughts, her attitudes were not the same. Her hand fondled a little more.

Hannah was imagining the oil wrestlers.

"I did love your talk of the Turkish Bath, the..."

"Haman."

"Yes. You mentioned oil wrestling."

"Ah yes. Very Turkish. Strong young men with their bodies oiled, wrestling against each other dressed only in leather trousers. I suspect leather takes the oil well and duplicates skin somewhat making a grip difficult and the wrestling hard. A hand could grip cotton or linen but not the leather. No risk of them being pulled off. We know the ancient Greeks wrestled naked but not whether the oil wrestling is that old. Probably, yes."

Hannah liked the idea of strong men wrestling.

"It does sound rather gay."

"Yes, perhaps to us, but it has no such connotation in Turkey. Not at all."

"But with all that grappling, all that skin to skin and oily sliding might..."

"Might not an erection happen? Indeed I am sure it must."

"Mmm." Hannah had one in her hand.

"You like the idea?"

Hannah did; the idea of watching fine young men exerting themselves but seeing that familiar bulge, perhaps familiar shape outlined in the oily leather. "Yes."

"Perhaps the winner takes you as the prize? Is that an idea?"

"Young men fighting over me. Now, there's a thought!"

"You standing with the winner holding his hand high."

"I'd need to be careful not to get that oil on my clothes. Olive oil I presume?"

"Clothes? Yes it is olive oil."

"Sir Hugh, you are not suggesting..."

"Perhaps I was! The winner wrestling you into public submission! Imagine the hushed audience as you undo his trousers and they drop letting his erection spring free."

"He is erect, is he, with everyone watching?"

"He sees you naked and desirable, he knows his prize. How could he not be? It is natural!"

"Is he big?"

"Why not? Very big. Let's give him, this Turkish lad, a fine stand. His big circumcised knob shining. There is a gasp from the audience and you walk him around but instead of holding his hand high you grasp his manly spike, the knob showing above your fist, and display him, the victor, to the men and women watching."

"And then?"

"More oil is poured. On you this time and the grappling starts."

"Sexy. All that slipperiness."

"Would you like the audience watching, even applauding?"

"I don't know. Public copulation seems so strange. There's a big difference between watching and being watched!"

"Perhaps you have already watched others. Yours is not the first bout!"

"I feel sorry for the loser."

"He watches too and sees what he has missed out on - you!"

"I think I'd like to have seen the men wrestle naked. Do women wrestle in Turkey?"

"A modern thing, but yes."

"You'd like naked girl wrestling no doubt!"

"Of course - and seen it!"

"Not fair. I've not seen the men! I'd like seeing them get hard as they wrestle. Gay really, but not if they were competing for me! Those firm male bodies, those tight little bottoms, and big erections - Mmm please! Do you think the audience might laugh when one got hard?"

"Very possibly. It must be a worry for the ordinary wrestler but when he is exposed like that. Shall we make it their first time naked?"

"Why not?"

"They had not expected that. Told to take the trousers off and then shown you as the prize. An erotically charged situation. Unexpectedly grappling with a naked opponent and you by the side - eminently desirable. Difficult for them both not to start erect let alone what might come from the slippery contact with the male opponent and the prospect of grappling with you."

"Lovely to see. Strong muscled men trying to get a hold on the other and an erection coming. I'm not sure, though, about being publically... um... fucked."

"Perhaps you win."

"Unlikely! If the big boy doesn't make me cum. I mean being fucked in the ring with everyone watching might put me off. What if I feel the squirting of the winner's big cock too soon?"

"Has he penetrated yet or are you still wrestling?"

"I wouldn't be that strong. I couldn't hold him off getting his lovely slippery prick into me."

"Sounds like you wouldn't want to hold him off! But I think the audience would love it if he suddenly spurted all over you. The disappointment on his face that he had not got to have you."

"Do I get the loser to play with?"

"Or do you have to wait for the next fight to be over and another winner presented? Sitting demurely at the ringside all oiled up and..."

"Sticky with spunk!"

"Yes it's not just oil your next partner has to contend with but getting another man's semen on him as well. The audience will like that!"

"So I get to be fucked in the end!"

"Of course! It is only natural."

She had been maintaining a steady rhythm, Hannah waited for Sir Hugh to touch her; she could feel her breasts tingling in anticipation. It was only natural to want to fuck.

"Well, Hannah, perhaps a choice. We could have intercourse here, I could tell you more of the Kötü Hamami and perhaps bring you off with my fingers without intercourse or we could go through the rain back to the house and to my sauna and continue there. What would you like? I have taken the liberty of having the sauna heated."

All the choices were good. It was so tempting just to get on Sir Hugh, sit on his lap and push his long penis up into her - he was more than ready for that. She would like to hear more of the young Turks in the sauna or wrestling. She knew it would not just be one boy she would enjoy - it was after all her big girl's story and what girl would not like the attention of strong young tumescent men jostling for position, each keen to make the insertion and take possession. Lovely to see them jostling and erect. It was her story, the pleasure of the other women not her concern. But she felt Sir Hugh wanted her to go to his sauna. She was the guest and did not like to refuse him. She would be fucked there - in the cottage or in the sauna, she would be fucked. That was good!

"It'll be cold running through the rain."

"But invigorating. Not quite like rolling in the snow but it is part of the sauna to experience different temperatures." His hand rested on her thigh.

"Are you warm now and ready?"

Hannah shuddered. Oh yes, she was ready! She stood, stepped over Sir Hugh's thigh, grasped his penis and slid him right up inside her. With one virtually fluid movement she had Sir Hugh embedded deep as she sat astride him. With her vaginal muscles she grasped him firmly.

"Oh yes - so ready! But we need to go to the sauna."

She did not, though, make a move. She held him savouring the sensations, savouring his long penis inside her, savouring the way she was holding him. The wonderful animalistic connection. Hannah wanted to ride, slide up - no better to say 'massage' his erection - but knew once she started she would not stop. Not stop until she and probably Sir Hugh had come. She had to be the good guest and see Sir Hugh's sauna. If only the yonng Turks were there. She could satiate herself on their erections and leave Sir Hugh firm and excited for the sauna. He would be able to enjoy her there even if she had had her fill of sex - and, indeed, fill of the young Turks' semen! She could so imagine the delicious spurting of their brown circumcised erections as one after another she used them. She was sure Sir Hugh would be happy to watch her with the young men. He would enjoy seeing what she and they did. The idea of 'using' these naked young men so attractive.

They must have sat like that for a good five minutes, not moving, not even speaking. The fire hot on Hannah's back. She could feel the sweat beginning to run - like it would be in the sauna or the hamam. The sexual tension rising, their sexes joined but unmoving. Eventually she rose. The lovely feeling of the penis sliding. Sir Hugh had not abated.

"That was nice."

"Yes, very companionable, very friendly." He too stood; his manly erection prominent and damp from Hannah. Marvellous to see a man like that. "Shall we go then?"

The rain was still pouring down, the sky almost black with cloud. It was cold and simply horrible. A shock to Hannah leaving the warmth of the cottage. Hand in hand with Sir Hugh: him sporting his erection, she with nipples erect and a real sexual tingle all over. In seconds all this was washed away by the rain and the cold. But Sir Hugh would not let her run. He said the cooling would make the sauna that much more pleasurable and so they slowly walked up the garden as the water cascaded down them running off his now limp penis; once more making it look as if he was continually urinating; making her hair hang sodden and heavy on her shoulders. It was not sexual: it was wet and cold.

Another door to the house, into the basement, a corridor and then a little pine hut in one corner.

"Please, after you."

Hannah stepped into warmth - or rather, heat - the sauna was all match boarded inside, all bright golden pine; there was a scent of pine; a feeling of bright cleanliness. Two benches to sit upon, the warm touch of wood on her cold feet - the hot touch of wood on her cold bottom. She laughed at the contrast.

"You like?"

Hannah liked. After the cold rain it was lovely to sit again in the warmth - the heat. She had liked the little folly - she hoped to go there again and finish the act another time - it had been warm and cosy but so too was the sauna. Perhaps hot and cosy was more the description.

"Oh dear, Sir Hugh, look what has happened to you!"

There had been no way Sir Hugh could have maintained his erection in the cold and wet even if Hannah had held and stroked it the whole way - trying to nurse its tumescence. It had all shrivelled up and was not its usual proud self. Hannah lent right over, picked it up with her fingers and popped it in her mouth. It was small, cold and wet from the rain: a pitiful thing compared to its earlier pride: it was not like that, however, when Hannah took it out again! A careful nursing, a judicious use of her tongue all around the cold, little thing had soon seen to that. She held it in her hand as she had done in the folly. Firm and masculine. Hannah knew what she and Sir Hugh would do.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,678 Followers
12