All Comments on 'Society Says... Ch. 04'

by coloradosouthernboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved this story

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written.

You say this is true, did you tell Amy you were going to tell the world and are you and her stay fuck partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Family Fun

stayed hard while reading the story. As a confirmed family whore I recognized many of the things that happened in this writing.

At the ripe old age of 13 I began sucking off my two uncles who were about 2 years older than me. The sucking lead to giving them my ass. My sister found out about it a couple of years later when I was 15 and she was 14. Rather than try to explain sex with them that made any sense I talked her into showing me her pussy and giving me a blow job. After a few episodes that lead to fucking her which I did for about 20 years. In those years she married and I began sucking him off and giving him my ass. When he became aware that I was stilll fucking what was now his wife we quickly became a threesome and although many years have passed and we live in different states when we all get together we still have some wild sex.

For some reason that is still the best sex around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Threesomes w/your sister

I could never get my sister to do it w/my wife even though she was willing. I did do it w/wifey's BFF and herself which was a blast. That started as an Ecstasy fueled thing but continued w/o drugs. I remember distinctly the first time. I went into the kitchen for a glass of ice water and when I got back they were engaged in a hot 69.

I was like woooow what have we here? The BFF was on top so I proceeded to start fucking here while wifey gave us both a tongue bath and after I came she sucked it out of BFF's pussy all the while getting her own pussy licked and sucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous