Soft- Shelled Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skin of the body's sex was very soft and pliant as her lips pressed against it. It was like some strange kiss. Her tongue snaked into the cleft, tasting the salt-sweet of the synth skin as it explored the crevice. She nuzzled closer, enjoying the sensations, lapping at what would soon become her own pussy.

Hoshin's hand on her shoulder stopped her. She pulled back and looked at him.

"What do ya think, Gally?" he asked, wiping a little saliva from her chin. "You want to trade?"

She grinned and nodded.

"Then hop up on here, kinky girl!" Hoshin patted the exam bed.

"Stop calling me that!" she growled as she lay down. "I'm not kinky!"

"Eating your own box is about as kinky as you can get without leather straps being involved." Hoshin grinned impishly as he set the synth-skin body on the table. "And that's not even mentioning the butt thing."

Gally rolled her eyes as Hoshin inserted a cable in her neck. "I don't have a 'butt thing'." She was blushing furiously. "I just thought I might want to try it once."

"Whatever you say," Hoshin replied, and released the seal on her body.

4: Suicide, or maybe Murder

The transfer was a simple process, and one she'd been through before when Ido had decided to upgrade her from the torso he'd found her in. First, her body's seal was released and her extremities disconnected, leaving only involuntary functions running. Then she was put into a brief comatose state as her head, spine and heart system were moved to the new body.

The comatose state is very short (just over thirty-five seconds, in Gally's case), but just like any unconscious state, it can seem much longer to those who experience it. Gally dreamt that she was floating weightlessly in a black void. She called out, but not even an echo came back to her.

A bright pink light flashed behind her, making her turn around. The void was being blocked out by what looked like silk cloth. It flowed around her until she was completely enclosed in the roseate material.

In the center of the space she saw another girl; this one of flesh and blood. The girl was nude, and so was she; her metal body gleamed as she floated toward the other. Gally admired the other girl's body, all soft and pink. Then the girl turned to face her. She had dark hair, a small build, and large eyes. She looked familiar...

The image swam. It was her! Another Gally stared back at her, a small smile on her lips. They held each other close, cyborg and human, like lost lovers reunited, and as they did, Gally realized that the other girl was a part of her mind. This soft-shelled version of her was everything she'd been denying herself since she'd left her original body behind; all the soft vulnerability of being human: first of being a child, then a woman.

All the warmth, depth and feeling of human contact; all the embraces, caresses, and feeling of a normal life; all the innocence and happiness that could have been hers. Gally sighed and held her other self closer. She could actually feel the warm body pressed against her cold steel. Her fingers stroked gently up and down the doppelganger's back. Her lips traced a line up a neck that felt feverish, then came to bear on her other self's mouth.

As they kissed, Gally's sense of identity was swept away. She was seeing both halves of her personality from the outside. The soldier and murderer (in this state, she could not block out her memories of Mars), clad in her metal body, feeling strange to be kissed and held by someone else, and the soft one, the lover and child; feeling ecstatic at the touch of her other's shivery chrome frame.

She could feel the soldier's bloodlust, and her fear at having her viciousness challenged by these new feelings and sensations. The lover simply accepted the other's licking and stroking, even taking two of the soldier's fingers inside her. She moaned into soldier Gally's ear.

The soldier was responding, in spite of her fear. She was excited by the lover's caresses, aroused by the wetness that her fingers were exploring, intoxicated by the scent coming off the lover's skin. Her body seemed to soften under the heat of the lover; her breasts were squeezed and fondled, her ass cheeks gripped and kneaded. One of the lover's fingers slid into a wet opening that hadn't been there a moment earlier.

Gally was gone now, lost in their coupling. She felt both the innocent pleasure of the flesh and blood lover, along with the fear, hate and lust of the now wet and open soldier. She felt her tongue enter a cunt that looked like metal, but tasted like flesh, and felt the same tongue enter her quivering sex down below. She was both cold steel and hot skin as their lovemaking became more intense. Both bodies tensed as the orgasm shot through them, turning the world white.

Then she was in only one body again; the lover's. Sweat cooling on her skin; she looked up into the face of the soldier. Tears stood out in her metal counterpart's eyes. A look of violated rage was on her face. Lover Gally's eyes widened in surprise. Somehow, she heard the thoughts running through the soldier's mind:

How could-how could- how could you? Suddenly, a long knife was in the soldier's hand. She brought it down between Gally's breasts; tearing skin and snapping bone. Slices and rents spread throughout the lover's body as she screamed herself awake...

5: Fresh and Pink

The intense pain followed her to wakefulness, bringing a muttered cry from her sleeping lips. The pain came from her whole body all at once, and it was overpowering once she was awake. Even the strangled cry she'd made on waking was ground to powder between her clenched teeth.

Then suddenly, it was gone. Her vision cleared, revealing Hoshin standing over her.

"Welcome back, kinky girl!" his smile faded and he looked apologetic. "I'm sorry about the pain, Gally. The body runs a test of the pain/pleasure receptors and it feels awful. Did you feel it all over?"

Gally groaned and closed her eyes again. "Yeah. It felt like I was inside a meat grinder."

"No numb spots?"

Gally shook her head. Hoshin nodded.

"Good. That means they're all working. Now we can check the intensity."

Gally's eyes snapped open as Hoshin stabbed her foot with what felt like a red-hot needle. "Ow! What the hell, Hoshin?"

She was about to go on when she saw that Hoshin was holding the eraser of a pencil against her foot. Hoshin shook his head.

"Your receptors are way too high. Let me dial 'em down a bit." He punched a few keys, then jabbed the pencil at her foot again. "How's that?"

"I didn't feel it at all that time."

"Crap. Too low." More keystrokes, then another tap on her foot. "What about that?"

"Uncomfortable. Didn't really hurt."

"Perfect. How do you feel?" he ran a hand over her stomach. Gally arched her back into his hand.

"Mmmmm. I feel nice. I love being like this." She tried to get up. Her thighs rubbed together, causing waves of pleasure to flow over her. She lay back on the table, whining back in her throat. "Why do I feel so hot down there?"

"Well, your body was active while you were licking it." Hoshin smirked. "It was still capable of receiving stimuli even before you were connected to it. You're just feeling what any girl feels after being French-kissed between her legs." That might be why she had that crazy dream. She pulled herself into a sitting position, bracing herself with her arms. Her new breasts jiggled on her chest as she moved; the nipples hard from the cold air. She sighed as her new, wet pussy lips pressed together around her clit; smiling as her breathing became more ragged. She stood up and looked back over her shoulder at Hoshin, who promptly stopped staring at her buns and went back to resealing her old body so he could display it for sale.

"Sorry 'bout that."

Gally's smile broadened as she walked nimbly around the table, the motion of her labia rubbing together clouding her mind with pleasure. She came up behind Hoshin and wrapped her arms around him. He turned around and looked down at the little naked girl hugging him.

"Hoshin?"

"Yeah, kinky girl?" he ran a hand through her hair, making her giggle. She stepped back from him; hands clasped behind her.

"I don't mind you looking at me, Hoshin." As Hoshin's eyes roamed over her body, she turned around and looked over her shoulder.

"In fact, I kind of like it." She leaned over the examination table and wiggled her ass at him, sticking it out so that the light caught her wet, pink sex. Hoshin couldn't resist. He'd been hard ever since Gally had spread her ass-cheeks and started tonguing her own pussy. He came forward and held her close; her butt pressing enticingly against his throbbing erection. He cupped her breasts, tweaking the nipples and taking playful bites at her neck. Gally wriggled and snuggled back against him, loud moans coming from her in time with his caresses. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"You're very good with your hands, too." She turned her head and tried to kiss him on the mouth, but Hoshin pulled his face away from her at the reference to Ido.

"Weren't you planning on doing this with the Doc?" he asked, his hands dropping from their work on her chest to hold her stomach; not quite willing to relinquish the embrace. Gally put her hands over his and answered in a soft, sad voice.

"I don't know what will happen between Daisuke and me," she gripped his hands tightly. "I did this for myself. I hated being all cold and hard. I wanted to be able to feel."

Now a smile entered her voice. "I'm glad I did, because now I get to feel all the wonderful things a real body can experience." She sighed, then returned Hoshin's hands to her breasts.

"Like what you were doing a moment ago, Hoshin." She leaned back and kissed him, their tongues lancing as they panted into each other's mouths. His hands ran up and down her body; squeezing her breasts, pinching the nipples, stroking her stomach, occasionally teasing the soft flesh between her thighs. Her moans were almost screams now, and Hoshin flipped off the 'Store Open' sign as well as the outside lights so they wouldn't be interrupted.

After an especially long kiss, Gally spoke a breathless request into his neck.

"Hoshin, please use your hands on me down there. No more teasing." She placed his hand between her legs. "Please do it to me."

Hoshin smiled and nodded, and Gally closed her eyes in anticipation. Then she yelped with surprise as he lifted her up, flipped her, and deposited her upon the exam table. She was suddenly lying on her back with her legs open. Hoshin's hand was between her thighs again, and he started rubbing her lips in small circles. Gally smiled and writhed under his fingers, pushing her hips up to get as much pressure on her sex as possible.

Hoshin kept rubbing her, every so often leaving the soaked flower of her cunt to focus on the bud of her clitoris, making her tremble and cry out. By now, she was squirming like she was possessed, her back arched and twisting, and her mouth open and drooling a little.

Then one of Hoshin's fingers missed and slipped inside her. Gally screamed, her legs spreading as wide as they would go. She propped herself up on her elbows and bucked her hips against his hand. Gally called out to him:

"Make me cum! Oh, God, Hoshin! Make me cum!" she threw her head back, her mouth wide open. Hoshin did not have to be asked twice. He inserted his middle finger next to his first and began to piston them in and out of her slit. Gally's hips rose to meet his hand, fucking his fingers until her stomach tensed, her ass lifted off the table, and her throat locked as she came.

Her orgasm buried her like a tidal wave, and the world went white. For a moment she saw her soldier self, basking in the pleasure of a fresh kill. Then it was gone; she once again had no memories before Daisuke had found her in the trash heap.

For a while, Gally basked in the glow as Hoshin licked his fingers clean of her synthetic cum, then she sat up and kissed him, tasting her cunt on his lips. After a while, he broke the kiss, and his head dropped down between her legs. Gally sighed as his tongue probed between her hips, licking her sex clean.

When he came back up to her, they kissed again briefly, and then Gally jumped down from the table so she could cuddle up to him. Her hand slid down below Hoshin's belt buckle to the thickness beneath. She smiled impishly up at him.

"My turn now," she said, undoing the clasp on his trousers; letting them drop to his ankles. She followed the pants, trailing kisses down his stomach as she went to her knees. He smiled down at her as she reached into his boxers and stroked him.

"Damn, Gally... talk about good with your hands!"

Gally pulled Hoshin's boxers down, and jerked her head back in surprise as his cock sprang out. It wasn't far enough, and the tip of his manhood landed on the bridge of her nose. Her eyes crossed as she stared at the ten-inch monster. Hoshin tried to keep a straight face, then burst out laughing.

Gally glared up at him for a moment, pouting, his penis still aimed between her eyes. Then an idea came to her. She twisted; quick as a snake, so that the head of his dick slipped into her mouth. Hoshin's laughter turned into a loud moan as Gally ran her tongue over his helmet. A drop of cum formed at the tip, and she licked it up eagerly. The slick, salty taste of it was intoxicating. She wanted more.

She took it out of her mouth and smiled wickedly at Hoshin. Although Hoshin didn't notice the grin, he couldn't help but notice when Gally started running her tongue up and down his shaft, swirling it over the tip whenever another drop of cum appeared.

Hoshin was in heaven, but there was something more he wanted. While Gally was sucking on his tip, he put his hands on her head and pulled her toward him gently. Gally understood, and let his cock slide all the way into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat, and there was still half of it left. She concentrated on opening her throat, then sighed onto his prick as it slid the rest of the way down.

She started bobbing her head, sliding her tongue all over him. She turned her head as she nodded on him, adding a twisting motion to her attentions. Hoshin was on the brink, and then Gally started working her throat muscles around the rim of his cock-head. The merchant couldn't hold back, and he started to pull out of her mouth, but Gally caught his slick meat in one hand on the way out and aimed it between her lips. She kept sucking on his tip while she jerked him with one hand.

Suddenly Hoshin grunted, his dick pulsed in her mouth, and she felt some cloying, sticky stuff coat her tongue. He kept shooting into her mouth until she thought she was going to choke, and then the pulsing faded out. She drank down all of Hoshin's cum, and licked his cock clean.

"Mmmmm. You taste good, Hoshin."

Gally stood up, her throat working as she swallowed the last sticky morsel, and held Hoshin close. They kissed, and Hoshin's hands kneaded her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. Gally quivered with pleasure as the cold air hit her anus.

Hoshin slipped a finger into her little butt-hole. It slid inside easily, well lubricated by the juice that had dripped down her ass earlier. She let out a surprised squeak, then moaned loudly as he quickly worked his digit in and out. Her ass suddenly clenched, her nails dug into his back, and she let loose a scream that Hoshin was sure would earn some curios looks when he left the tent.

After a while, she loosened her grip. She smiled up at him, panting and holding his wrist, keeping his finger inside her. Her anus throbbed and puckered around it. A sloppy, embarrassed grin spread across her face.

"Wow. I guess I do have a 'butt-thing', don't I?" she let his hand go, and his finger came out of her with a pop, making her yelp again. Her hands rubbed at her ass, but she was smiling. She hugged Hoshin tightly.

After showering up, Gally dressed and took one last look at her old body. It looked like some medieval suit of armor, all violence and blood. She felt ill at the thought that she'd been wearing it when she'd come in here. She couldn't even bring herself to touch it.

When she came outside, Hoshin was displaying a couple 'blank' bodies out in front of his shop. He pointed to the bazaar's TV feed as he adjusted a tube top over the female body's nipples. "You're friend the Doc's on TV again."

Gally blinked and looked up at the feed.

"Huh? What do you mean again?" On the screen, Ido was shown walking up the steps to the factory; a large, disturbing bundle over his shoulder. The scene switched to show Daisuke and a Deckman seeming to haggle over a mangled corpse. There was no sound on the feed, but the headline read: Killer Caught! She looked back at Hoshin, confused. He smirked at her inexperience.

"You didn't know he was a Hunter-Warrior?"

"Hunter-Warrior?"

"A Bounty hunter; paid by the factory for every criminal head he brings in. They're the only ones who keep the peace around here."

So that's what Daisuke was doing every night. He was hunting down bounties for the reward, so he could complete her body. Her heart almost did a back flip with relief! Her worst fears allayed, she embraced Hoshin one last time and then headed back into the city. Daisuke would be worried about her.

Break in Transmission...

Err...ummm...okay.

Hi! Desty Nova again! Dear me, I must admit I had been expecting something more along the line of a cringing mouse of a woman, or maybe a really grisly suicide. Even insanity was not out of the question. It's surprising to find her defiant streak manifesting in a desire for physicality. She seems to view love, sex, and pleasure as a polar opposite to the murderer she had been, and was destined to become again.

A simple feeling of disgust at the thought of Daisuke Ido committing murder transformed into a severe phobia or antipathy toward all violence. Honestly, I didn't see it coming, if you'll pardon the pun. Heh...heh...

Kyahahahah!

Well, I'll have more after the simulator has compiled for a while.

Until then!

Transmission Ends.

Author's Note: Well, there it is. I hope you like it. You can let me know, one way or the other, at the address in my profile. Please include the title in the subject of your email, so I know not to delete it. Oh, and flames will be deleted out of hand, along with anything hateful or childish. If you think I suck, then be specific, so I can get better.

Thanks all,

Linaslover.

12