Vale Ch. 01: Happy Birthday

Story Info
John's alien sister grants some wishes.
3k words
4.51
20.2k
33

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,795 Followers

This series started from a prompt in the Forum by ScrappyPaperDoodler: "As Many Tropes as Possible (A Tribute to Literotica and Smut in General):... a guy... who's hung like a horse and inherits a billion dollars from a father he never knew he had. He falls in love with his sister... after somehow winning... a game of poker... here's the twist: the sister is an alien-vampire and all the friends are cyborgs (see 'fem-bots')... his high school bully ends up banging the hero's mom... we all know revenge is a dish best served anally... the use of a time-machine..."

Me being me, I took the absurd as a challenge, and with a lot of help and ideas from Scrappy I've written an amusing tale of wishes and wanton lust.

Content Warning: Incest, Mind Control; all characters are at least 18 years old.

*

My story starts the way so many stories start, as a boy whose many inadequacies both physical and social resulted in a life of isolation and fantasy. Blame my absent, unknown father, maybe; or a mother more concerned about her looks than her son's well-being; or a state uncaring of poverty or benefits for single mothers; or the bully whose rich asshole parents believed in the holiness of money; or fate itself for bestowing indifferent looks and a penis so below the average in girth and length that surely no woman could ever look at it with anything other than amusement.

Blame all of it, and more. I kept to myself and lived a grand life in the privacy of my head, daydreaming of fabulous wealth and adventures in space and shadowy monsters and superheroes and spies... but all that is prelude to Act 1, and the best birthday present ever.

Not that the day I turned eighteen started any differently. Mum had clearly forgotten that there was anything special about it, and it was a school day so there was no relaxing in bed. I was the last in my class to turn eighteen as well, there being only two weeks left before the end of school entirely. I couldn't wait for it all to be over. My birthday didn't stop Asshole Carl from shoving me against the lockers, and it certainly didn't make the girls in my class suddenly see me as anything other than dirt.

The day sucked like any other day, and it only got worse when I arrived home. I could tell by the lights that Mum was home. Perhaps if I hadn't had music blaring in my ears I would have had some warning of what I would find in the kitchen, but as it was I walked in to find her in high stiletto heels and sheer black stockings, and nothing at all else. She was bent over, her large breasts squashed against the dinner table, the waves of her blonde hair partly concealing her face as she gasped and moaned with obvious pleasure, clearly enjoying the hard cock slamming brutally into her from behind.

A cock that belonged to my nemesis, Asshole Carl himself. "Happy Birthday, dickhead," he said, grinning at me.

In that moment I hated it all. I hated Carl, I hated my Mum, I hated my dad, the state, the entire fucking universe, and swore to myself that if I could find a way to turn it all around, I would have long, glorious vengeance.

Cold reality rarely rewards such fanciful promises, but on this occasion it did.

*

"If you had three wishes..."

I looked round, startled. There was a girl on the wall beside me. I didn't see her arrive, but then again, I was so lost in raging, bitter thoughts that that was hardly surprising. It was half an hour since I stormed out of the house, but the memory of Asshole Carl fucking my mother was still fresh and painful. And also weirdly erotic, which was somehow worse.

It was my birthday and I was sitting in the cool evening shade drinking chocolate milkshake, planning just how I would fuck Asshole Carl's asshole mother, probably in the ass the way she deserved while her asshole son watched, and of course in this fantasy I was blessed with a cock so phenomenal her asshole would be left gaping wide open after I finished in her and he would see my impossibly thick and creamy cum inside her...

"Huh?" I said, frowning. The girl was dressed all in black, and her long, straight hair was blacker than black in contrast to her pale skin. Her eyes were dark too, so that the only trace of colour on her was the scarlet of her lips. Attractive in an odd, gothic way.

"I'm not saying I would grant them," she said, her accent unplaceable, "but if they're interesting, then maybe." She shrugged. "I'm in the mood for some erotic mischief, and your whole aura screams motivation."

I stared at her for a long minute, but she ignored me, looking up at the sky as if searching for something that couldn't be seen. "Three wishes?" I said at last.

"Yes," she said, still not looking at me. With a subtle, indecipherable smile, she added, "Go wild. Be inventive and selfish, none of that world peace nonsense."

I laughed. "Well, obviously I want to be rich - and by rich I mean a huge mansion with lots of servants and fast cars and never having to worry about money for the rest of my life."

She yawned dramatically. "Obvious and boring."

I tried to remember stories about wishes and what people in fairytales wished for. "Do I have to worry about tricks, like the rest of my life suddenly being only one day, or anything?"

"No. No tricks. First wish, then, a long life of great wealth and good health. Continue, but already I'm dying of boredom. No wonder you're out here by yourself on your birthday."

I glared at her, but my real anger was directed elsewhere. "Fine," I said, "I wish I had a huge cock that no woman can resist - especially Carl's mum - and that I can use again and again without going soft and every time I come it's thick and creamy and lots of it. Oh, and if there are any men around, husbands, boyfriends, whatever, they won't be able to say or do anything to stop me fucking who I like."

The girl laughed. "That's more like it, stud. Although it's no fun when everyone has to obey you. Carl and his mother? Sure. Sweet vengeance. A tireless cock that's the envy of all men? Predictable, but possible..." She laughed again, her thoughts obviously elsewhere. "Third wish?"

I had no idea. "Who are you?" I insisted.

She looked directly into my eyes for the very first time and I felt myself drown in their impossible depth. "Just a bored, lonely alien looking to have some fun on this tedious planet," she murmured.

True or not, in that moment I knew I loved her absolutely. "I wish you were my sister," I said. Then, in a desperate attempt to be more inventive and not completely waste my last wish, I added hurriedly, "and I wish you were a vampire" - she certainly looked like one - "and that all your victims turn into loyal, horny fembots."

She snorted with amusement. "Well, that's certainly different." She regarded me with her cool, dark eyes for a minute, then smiled warmly. "I'm Vale," she said.

"John," I said, holding out my hand tentatively.

"Careful," Vale said. "I bite." She opened her mouth briefly, long enough and wide enough for me to catch a glimpse of pearly white fangs. Laughing, she dropped down from the wall, and with a speed that outwitted my eyes, she was lost in the deepening shadows.

None of it seemed quite real to me, but I was left feeling much calmer for having shared my anger, and I made my way home imagining what life might be like if the wishes were to come true - and worrying about what I would do if Asshole Carl was still banging my mother when I got there.

*

Asshole Carl wasn't there, but Mum was still in the kitchen, still dressed only in stockings and high heels, and quite unconscious on the floor. "Mum!" I shouted, kneeling down beside her and giving her a tentative shake. "Mum, wake up!"

She roused and looked round blearily, her hand scratching at her neck, fingertips bloody. "I must have fallen." She looked at me with a sullen pout, and I couldn't not be aware of how perky and perfect her breasts looked, her nipples hard and prominent and just begging to be sucked on. My mother she might be, but she had never looked more attractive to me. No wonder Asshole Carl had fucked her.

"Did Carl hit you?" I demanded. "What happened?"

She shook her head in confusion. "Not Carl. Carl left. I felt bad about forgetting it was your birthday. I was going to bake a cake..."

Her expression cleared, and she repositioned herself on her knees facing me. I was startled by how young she appeared suddenly, and I wondered if she had had botox or something to smooth away the lines of age. Not that she looked plastic exactly, but there was something almost too perfect about her. "Maybe I can be your birthday present," she said with an optimistic smile.

Any doubt in the meaning of her words was dispelled by the way she parted her thighs to give me a very clear view of her visibly wet pussy. Shocked though I was, I was also getting very aroused, my swelling cock fighting to be free of my jeans.

I stared at the bloody mark on her neck. It was fading now, but was clearly a double puncture wound, the sort a vampire might leave on her victims. "Was there a girl here?" I asked. "Long dark hair? Pale skin?"

Mum gave a bored shrug. "Just your sister."

My blood ran cold. I had no sister - but I had wished for one. A vampire sister whose bite turned people into horny fembots. Just like my mother was doing a very convincing impression of.

And if that had come true, then what else?

I hurried to my room, shutting the door on the rest of the world (and ignoring for the moment the new 'Keep Out' sign on the previously empty spare room opposite). Shoving my jeans and underwear down about my ankles, I stared with amazement at the cock that hung heavily and only semi-engorged. "Holy fuck," I whispered, staring at the monstrous serpent that stirred and twitched above a ballsack similarly enlarged.

Of course I wrapped my hand about it. I wrapped both my hands about that hardening shaft, something that had never before been possible. The shaft was so thick I needed both hands to fully encircle it, and so long it exceeded the ruler on my desk. Stripping out of my clothes, I lay on my bed and lost myself in the simple joy of self-pleasure, adoring the sheer magnificence of my new cock. I had masturbated before of course, but never had it felt so good.

Inevitably I thought about my fembot mother, on her knees offering herself to me. I imagined taking her the way Asshole Carl had taken her earlier. I imagined Carl's mother beside her too, begging me to fill her ass with my cum while her son watched, and I imagined Carl forced to watch as I fucked both women until they were too worn out by fucking to stand any more.

I cried out as I climaxed in grand fashion, great streams of creamy cum launching from my powerfully convulsing cock. I laughed as cum splashed across my face, proof of my extraordinary new virility, and laughed afterwards in the sure knowledge that I was still vigorously hard and ready for more.

After a long day that sucked, it was rapidly turning into the best birthday ever.

*

It was with very mixed feelings that I left the sanctuary of my room. It was one thing to be blessed suddenly with a fantastic cock, but did that really mean I had a sister now? An alien vampire sister whose bite turned people into horny fembots?

More importantly, was my mother now a fembot - and what exactly did that mean anyway? And why did the thought of my mother as a sex robot excite me so much? I'd never been sexually attracted to her before... at least, not before I'd seen Carl ploughing into her from behind.

And was it a permanent change? Or was she downstairs in a quiet panic over what she had done?

Thankful that the bathroom was right next door to my room and by the sound of it currently unoccupied, I darted out of my room and into the next, and had a shower to thoroughly clean myself of the mess of cum. My new huge cock was clearly eager for more action, its hardness diminishing from time to time but never for long. Afterwards, wrapped in my bathrobe, I used the belt to hold the too eager member tight against my belly, before making my way quietly downstairs.

Mum had gotten dressed. She was now in a matching red lace bra and thong set, and red stilettos, and was cheerfully at work in the kitchen. Her movements were precise and efficient and matched her unnaturally youthful appearance. She didn't look like my mum so much as a porn star acting the part of my mum. "Hi John," she said. "I'm baking you a cake."

I watched her for a while, fascinated by her graceful movement, and tugged on my belt to untie the bow. My bathrobe opened and my cock sprang out, rigid and visible. Mum's eyes widened, not in shock but excitement. "Would you like some help with that, sweetie?" she asked.

Absolutely I would. "A blowjob would be nice."

Smiling, she knelt in front of me, stretched her pouting lips wide and engulfed the bulbous head of my cock. Slowly but without hesitation, she descended the shaft. I watched in utter astonishment and delight as inch by inch my mighty shaft pushed into her mouth, into the exquisite tightness of her throat.

It was my first ever blowjob, and that in itself was amazing. That it was my mother giving it to me was an illicit thrill. That she was able to take the entire shaft into her so that her nose was pressed against my belly while her eyes looked adoringly up into mine, was just phenomenal. And then she pulled away again until I nearly slipped from her mouth, but descended again, swallowing me whole.

She quickly settled into a rhythm, fucking her throat with my cock with the same precision and efficiency as she had displayed in the kitchen. It looked amazing. It felt amazing. I barely lasted three minutes before blowing my load while buried deep in her sweet, tight throat. I coiled my fingers through her blonde hair as I convulsed in blissful ecstasy, and afterwards she licked my shaft lovingly and teased a last few drops of cum from my pulsing shaft.

Satisfied but far from sated, I waited until the cake was in the oven before ordering her - my mother! - to remove her bra and thong and bend over the dinner table. Mum obeyed quickly, handing me her thong with a grin. "See how wet you've made me, sweetie."

She guided me into her with her fingertips. "Mmm, you're so big," she murmured as I thrust into her tight pussy, stretching her wide, filling her deep.

Vale appeared beside us, peering down curiously at my cock. "There's a little corner of her mind that's wondering why she's acting this way. Mostly, though, she's just thinking, 'Oh God that's good.'" She bent down, face to face. "Tell him, Mum. Tell John how much you love his new cock."

"It's beautiful," Mum said. "I love it so much. I hope it fucks me all night long."

Vale chuckled. "You may get your wish."

I loved Mum's pussy. Its warm, firm grip excited me wonderfully, and each thrust into her was a thrill that incited me to do it harder and deeper. Vale took a seat at the table that let her watch the expression on Mum's face. "She doesn't want to hurry you, but she's worried about burning the cake."

"There's five minutes left on the timer," I said, glancing over, but it was incentive enough to pick up the pace still further. I pounded my cock into my mum with real passion, each glorious stroke building the tension within me. It was surreal to be losing my virginity to my fembot mother, but she was hot as fuck and I doubted a human woman would have accepted my huge cock with such ease.

"Would you like me to make you human again?" Vale asked. "Would you like your son to impregnate you? Or are you happy to be a machine?"

"I don't want to be human," Mum said, "but I'd love to be pregnant."

I paused, startled. "Wait. What?"

Vale smiled. "Let me worry about the details."

Three minutes left. I resumed my assault, but the knowledge that I was not only fucking my mother but also maybe about to impregnate her added a whole new dimension to the act. It was no longer surreal; it was quite insane.

But I didn't stop. I was close, and the closer I got the more determined I was to finish. Even the alarm on the oven beeping failed to stop me. With a cry of victory, I climaxed, my cock buried deep in my mum's pussy as my cum hurled itself at the entrance to her womb. Mum screamed in ecstasy, her sweet, perfect cunt contracting fiercely about my convulsing cock, milking every last drop of cum from it.

Until at last I was done, withdrawing reluctantly to allow Mum to hurry to the oven to check on the cake. The sight of her naked, youthful and flawless, sharp heels tapping on the tiles, my cum leaking from her pussy, made me smile happily.

Vale kissed me on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, bro."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,795 Followers