All Comments on 'SOI: Club of the Sons Ch. 03'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cummming twice reading the story!!!

I was able to cumm twice reading your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a mommy who...

sucks her own boy's balls is a very good mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I keep coming back to this, the great saga of motherfucking

What gets me most of all is the wonderful camaraderie of the boys, each of them fucking his own mother, sticking his young cock up the same hairy hole he came out of. The boy drills his mother's cunt real good, his ass works like a machine, and he finally unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of creamy semen. The boys are all shyly proud of being motherfuckers, and glad to be among other sons who are likewise using their big hard mommy-pleaser to give their mother the best cums of her life. They feel sorry for most guys their own age who still have to jerk off like 14 year olds, while for them, whenever the semen builds up in their young balls, they just go and find mom and give her the sperm injection she craves, right up her warm wet ever-loving twat. They enjoy sharing the grins of the other members of the Club, each one proud of what he's got jumping around in his pants that keeps his beloved mother smiling and contented. They know that a son-fucked cunt is a happy cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous