SOI: Sedona Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark" she said quietly.

"Yeah mom" I whispered back.

"You falling asleep?" she asked.

"Not yet" I said, "why?"

"I can't sleep either" she said soothingly, "Come spend some time with me."

I got up and walked over to her futon. In the dim light, I could she that my mother was sitting up and had her hand stretched out to me. I clasped mom's outstretched hand as she guided me to her side. I sat next to her as she wrapped both of her hands around mine.

"You boys worked so hard today." She said. "I don't know what I would do without you two."

I could feel her cool scented breath against my face as she spoke. "We are glad to help" I said, "I know it's hard since dad is not here anymore."

"I know and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you two do" she said. I felt mom's lips touch mine. The touch was different than before. It was moister and more sensual. I had never felt a kiss like than from mom or anyone else. I could tell that she enjoyed the kiss as our lips met again. Our lips stayed together for a long time when her tongue darted into my mouth. I was surprised at first but enjoyed the sensation of her tongue exploring and rubbing against my tongue and teeth. Her tongue snaked back into her mouth and she pulled back from the kiss. In that dim light, I could see that she was smiling very kindly at me. I wanted to kiss her back but hesitated as I didn't know if I should or not. Very gently I leaned forward and placed my lips on her and in a flash of erotic desire; I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I was surprised that her lips opened so eagerly or that she sucked on my tongue after I had explored her mouth for awhile. My cock grew hard and stiff. Mom released the vacuum hold on my tongue and wrapped her arms around me.

She whispered in my ear, "You and Luke have enjoyed our little cum games. There is such erotic excitement and sexual energy, pleasure with jacking off and sucking you. Now it is time to take this to the next level." I nodded and knew that Luke and I would be taking dad's place in mom's bed. I enjoyed everything that I had done with and for mom in the past and had not seriously considered having sex with her. Now, the desire for her was filling all my thoughts and I wanted to fuck mom as I never had before. I could feel my cock press hard against her skin as my hands caressed her back. Mom unwrapped her arms from around my back and began to massage my cock and balls with her hands. I lowered my lips down her body and delighted in caressing, sucking, and licking each brown nipple of my mother's breasts. I couldn't seem to get my lips away from the sweet taste of each nipple as one of my hands slid down between her legs. My fingers explored mom's wet pussy slit and found my index finger welcome as it disappeared between the folds. Her pussy felt very warm and wet as my finger glided along one lip and down the other. I found her hard clit and began to lightly rub against it. Mom moaned and whispered to me to keep touching it and work my finger on it as if I was tracing the alphabet letters with my fingertip. As I tracing through the alphabet, mom began breathing harder and stiffened with a loan moan by the time I got to the letter "S".

"Mark, I got to have you now!" She said trying to catch her breath. "Get between my legs and I will show you how."

I was eager but somewhat unsure as I had never done this before. Mom laid on her back and spread her legs apart. I lay on top of mom with my legs snuggled between hers and my cock pushing on the soft hair of her pussy. Mom kissed me and smiled reassuringly then her hand reached underneath her hip and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy hole. I instinctively pushed forward slightly and felt the head of my cock move an inch into my mom's pussy. It felt so warm, so tight, and so good. I moved another inch and then my whole cock slid in. I can not describe the wonderful feeling going through my mind. I began to move my cock in and out and the wonderful sensations increased the faster I stroked my cock in her. I was being very gentle and mom was being very gentle with me as well.

She eventually wrapped her legs around my hips and used them to guide and time the stroking of me cock. Soon, her legs and the good feeling in my cock made my hips push in faster and harder. Sweat was dripping from our touching stomachs and I pushing my cock in and out like a locomotive. I could feel my cum about ready to erupt with this frenzied pace. I pushed in hard and felt my cum shoot into my mom's pussy. I lay on my mother, relaxing as my cum still erupted in short spurts and a powerful good feeling surrounded my brain. I could hear my mother breathing hard and her heart beating fast as she enjoyed her orgasm. We laid there for a while as my mother's hands caressed my back and played with the hair on the back of my head.

"Honey, I need you to get up now." She said. "Do you like that?"

I rolled on to my back and said, "Mom, that was the best feeling ever. Was I as good as dad?"

Mom chuckled and said, "Your father had a lot of practice but you made up for it with plenty of enthusiasm. The more you do it, the better you will get and we will do it in many different ways. You were very good for your first time."

Mom left to use the bathroom and then returned where we snuggled together into sleep. The following days were intensely sexual as Luke and I were instructed to take turns. I would sleep with her one night while Luke would do the next night and the odd man out would watch and fill the cup. It was the first time that my brother and I were jealous of each other somewhat as we both wanted to be the one mom slept with all the time. Mom was a very happy person as her sons increased their lovemaking skills with each passing day.

A year passed and after her usual morning devotion, mom made an announcement that she was expecting a baby. She did not know which of us was the father but it did not matter and that the baby would be a girl. Luke and I were very excited over the news but it did bring a change. According to the blue sun practice, mom would not have sex until after the baby was delivered and we returned to supplying mom with cum from the tap and cup. We missed the sex although mom was giving better blowjobs than ever. It was a special time for us watching her stomach grow, supporting mom through the tough times, and assisting in child birth classes. Months later, we were in the local hospital as our mother gave birth to a nine pound girl who she named Sara. Luke and I were both father and brother to her.

Eventually, Luke and I returned to our mother's bed in the evenings. Sara was raised in the same communal bedroom as we were. Luke and I were Sara's doting brothers and became very attached to her. As she grew older, I could see that mom was slowly preparing her to become a new priestess for the blue sun. Mom began to place small amounts of semen from the cup into her breakfast cereal. Sara was slowly get used to the taste as some time in the future she would join mom in her morning devotional. Nudity was still the norm around our household and Sara never noticed our naked bodies or hers as anything but normal. Sara had lost her baby features and had a solid head of red hair, milk white skin, and deep blue eyes. Mom said that she had inherited her looks from her grandmother as none of us had those features.

On a Saturday night several years later, the four of us were in the pyramid bedroom. Sara was out of high school and had been up late watching some TV and strolled into the room. I was almost asleep when the sounds of her footsteps woke me up. I watched as Sara went to her futon and lay on her stomach with her chin propped up with her hands and forearms. She was intently watching mom and Luke have sex. She had grow up in the pyramid room and had seen Luke, mom, and I make love or masturbate many times but her interest seemed different that night. She was taking more notice of it than before. Mom was riding on top of Luke and was bouncing up and down with more force than normal. I crawled over to Sara's futon and laid beside in the same pose as she was in. She grinned at me and returned to watching mom and Luke.

I heard Sara giggle some and said, "Looks like they are having a good time."

She looked at me and said, "Mom is having so much fun. I wish I could have some fun."

"You sound bored" I said.

"I am. There is nothing to do and nothing interesting on TV." She said.

I had never really thought about Sara sexually until that moment. I said, "You would like your favorite brother to cheer you up?"

"Sure" grinned Sara.

"I think this will be fun and make you feel good" I said devilishly, "Get on your knees"

Sara innocently raised herself on her knees but left her head resting on a pillow. She was still interesting in watching her mother. I crawled behind Sara and saw my mother giving me a smile of approval as my head moved behind her slightly parted legs. I placed my hands on her hips and began to lightly kiss each of Sara's butt cheeks. My kisses began to wander down to where my lips met her pussy lips. I stretched my tongue out of my mouth as far as I could and ran my tongue across the folds of her pussy. Sara giggled and said something about that tickling her. She was still giggling as my tongue continued to lap her pussy and I moved my hands to where each thumb was against her pussy lips.

I slowly and gently moved her lips apart with my thumbs. My tongue ran along the moist inner folds of Sara's pussy. Sara tasted so smooth and so sweet. I had eaten mom's pussy before but mom could not compare to the taste or my younger sister. She stopped giggling and became quiet as my tongue explored every inch and settled against her small pink clit. It was pea size but hard as a rock. I licked her clit for a long time and Sara started to get very wet. She began to make quiet moans of pleasure almost like a purring cat and she spread her legs further apart, grinding her butt into my face. I wanted to vary the licking some and moved away from her clit. I ran my tongue along the fold of her pussy and found her virgin pussy hole. It was very wet and my tongue wiggled partly in it. It was a short distance to her hymen but it felt like I had my entire tongue in it. Sara has breathing harder as I withdrew my tongue and danced around her rosebud for awhile. She was feeling some mini orgasms as I worked my tongue back to her clit. I knew she was going to have a large orgasm soon and perhaps her first.

My cock was hard and I reached down to stroke myself as I lapped Sara's clit. Sara was grinding her butt harder in my face as she began to moan loudly. I wanted to suck her clit but couldn't do it well from the position I was in. I pulled away and her Sara say, "don't stop". I got on my back between her legs with my face staring up at her pussy. I reached up and pulled Sara's hips down to where her pussy met my lips. She instinctively sat up and my roamed her breasts as my tongue resumed rubbing her clit. I was so turned on that I shot a load of cum in the air without even touching my cock. It felt so good and I placed her clit in my mouth and sucked on it. That sent Sara over the top. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and screamed out in pleasure. I withdrew my mouth and let Sara enjoy the waves of pleasure as her first intense orgasm streamed through her body. After a few moments, her blue eyes opened wide and a few tears ran down her face. She looked down at me and smiled lovingly, almost the same way mom smiles at me.

Our evenings continued with the usual alternate sleeping arrangements with mom but now Sara was involved. When Luke was with mom, I would be orally pleasing my sister (daughter?) Sara. On the nights that I was with mom, Sara usually watched and touched herself and on rare occasions, she let Luke put his tongue on her. Sara and Luke got along very well but it seems that she did not prefer his sexual company that much. The odd man out was still filling the cup in the evenings. After several months passed, mom had a serious family meeting with us. One of the few blue sun families in the area lost their male household member in a car accident. Being one of the leaders in the group, mom wanted to help them and asked Luke if he would consider joining a new family. Luke would consider it but wanted to meet the family and find out more about them. After several meetings with the other blue sun family of a mother and daughter, Luke agreed. It was hard to have Luke gone as we had grown up together but he was still a business partner in the tourist shop and our family would be with him during business hours.

Luke and his new family were pleased with the arrangement and mom was pleased as well. She told me later that I was destined to be head of this family and as much as she loved my brother, Luke was becoming a third wheel in our family. Issues seem to find answers in blue sun circles. It was another one of those sleepless mornings when I went into the kitchen before dawn. I looked out the window expecting to see my mother in preparation for her morning devotion. To my surprise, she was not alone. Both mom and Sara, were standing nude before the breaking rays of the sun and sharing the cup. I had seen mom do this so many times that it was accepted normal behavior but to see Sara drink cum in the morning., now that made my cock stand straight up. It was a few weeks after that morning when mom asked me to join them at their devotion. That next morning, I was up early and walked out onto the patio where my mother and Sara were waiting.

Mom smiled as she saw me approach and Sara seemed to be happy to have me there. Mom said to Sara, "You have drunk the seed of life from the sacred cup and you have felt the power and the rejuvenating effects. You have only felt part of the power and you will only get the full effect when you drink from the source." Sara grinned at me and my cock started to rise as I knew that mom was going to show Sara how to suck and that lucky person was me. Mom smiled, "I want you to watch how I do this and I will share Mark's cum with you. Soon you will be absorbing this power on your own."

Mom kneeled down as put my cock in her mouth as the sun started to rise over Cathedral Rock. Sara knelt next to mom and with her face close to mom, watched closely. Mom began to move her lips down the length of my cock and sucking hard as she pulled back. She alternated this with a general licking of my cock head and balls. Sara watched and giggled occasionally as mom did her best on me. With mom working so intensely on my cock, it wasn't long before I was ready to cum. Mom gently squeezed my balls and streams of fresh white cum shot into her mouth. I looked down as my cock throbbed in her mouth and saw that she was not swallowing as she usually did. She held all of my cum in her mouth and holding her lips tightly together, pulled my half hard cock from her mouth.

My cum dripped from the edge of her tightly closed lips and she turned to face her daughter. Sara nervously smiled, trusting in her mother as mom leaned forward and pressed her lips against Sara's. Sara's lips were slightly open when their lips met and both of their lips opened wide as a flow of cum passed my mother's lips and dropped into Sara's mouth. Sara began to swallow my fresh cum as it flowed from our mother's lips. Mom embraced Sara, wrapping her arms tightly around her, hugging her as her tongue pushed the last drop into her daughter's eager mouth. Sara took her last swallow as their lips moved apart. They looked at each, grinning slightly at each other's cum smeared lips. I stood there and felt the power that seemed to transfer from mom to Sara. The best I could describe was a warm powerful glow that moved between them. It became very quiet and still and the sun rose completely over the horizon. Then the three of us broke our stance and walked back into a normal household routine where breakfast was being fixed and I would be heading off to work.

This went on for a week and I was looking forward to it each morning. I found their sharing to be extremely erotic. One morning, mom continued with Sara's training except when I was ready to cum, it was Sara's turn to experience getting it from the tap. Mom knew was I was about ready and pulled her lips away. She motioned to Sara who put her thin pink lips around the head of my cock as mom stoked me with her hand. Mom seeing that Sara was relaxed and prepared, stroked me faster. I looked down me to see my red headed sister with the head of my cock barely in her mouth and began to shoot streams of hot cum into her mouth for the first time. She gagged slightly at first hard spurt but after getting a serious look from mom, began to smoothly swallow as I filled her mouth. Mom watched Sara with a approving smile as she let go of my cock. After swallowing all, my mom and I kissed Sara and hugged her for awhile. In another week it was her time to go solo.

That morning, I walked to the patio to see mom and Sara waiting for me. The first rays were breaking the dull gray of the morning as mom drank from the cup. She then sat down in a yoga position and watched as Sara kneeled before me. My hard cock was waving in front of her face as she reached for it with her hand and her pale skinny fingers softly wrapped around my shaft. I had the most erotic good feeling as her fingers grasped my cock and Sara seemed to enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in her hand. She looked up at me and smiled, then closed her eyes while guiding the head of my cock into her mouth. She lingered for awhile with the head of my cock just past her lips and her tongue moving and feeling my cock head. I watched as Sara pushed her head forward engulfing the length of my cock. My red headed sister's mouth felt so different from mom as my cock went in. Her mouth seemed smaller, tighter, and moister. She slowly pulled away and explored my wet cock with both of her hands as her tongue continued to lick underneath my cock head. Once her tactile curiosity was satisfied, she looked up at me, grinned wickedly, and returned to sucking on my cock. Her thin pale lips locked tightly around my cock as her moved mouth up and down. It felt so good as she sucked on me and I was amazed as my entire cock fit in her small mouth.

I was started to slightly move my cock in rhythm of Sara head movements. I was very gentle and not like the very aggressive face fucking I had done with mom once in awhile. Mom could see from experience that it would not be long before I would cum. Mom instructed, "Sara, Mark is going to cum soon. Until you get accustomed to his special signals and movements, just keep his head in your lips and stroke him with your hands. After you have done this for awhile with him, you will know when and how to handle your brother when he cums." Sara followed mom's instructions and held her lips tightly around the head of my cock and quickly pumped my shaft with both of her hands. I held back as the heat and friction from her hands increased. At some point, I was beyond any control and pumped spurt after spurt of white cum into her mouth. I looked down as her throat moved and swallowed each rush of hot jizz into her mouth. She swallowed my last drop as I slowly pushed my cock completely into her mouth and slowly pulled out. I took my slowly softening wet cock in my hand and wiped it across her lips. She kissed my cock head and looked at me with her deep blue eyes looking for approval. Mom and I hugged and kissed her and told her what a great job she did. How truly wonderful it really was.

This went on for several weeks and Sara became quite skilled and enthusiastic about sucking. Many times after dinner, she told me that she had to do her "homework" and gave me some head in the evenings as well. Sara was still under the watchful eyes of mom who I would sleep with later in the evening. Suddenly mom did not attend the devotional for a week and it was just Sara and myself in the morning. That following Sunday, Sara was working my spot at the store with Luke which left mom and I were home alone. I wanted to find out why mom was not there in the morning and what was going on. Mom and I were relaxing on the patio drinking ice herb tea when I brought up the subject.