SOI: Sedona Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you enjoying Sara's hard work, I'm surprised you noticed I was gone at all." smiled mom, "Nothing to worry about."

"Mom, I know something is up" I said, "I can't remember a time when you missed a morning devotional. You still crave the energy don't you?

"Oh yes" she reassured me. "But there are some changes that are ready to happen and a change in my role in the family and with the blue sun. I am still drinking in the morning but I do the devotional from the study room where the windows face the same view as our patio."

"Well, why is that and what is going to happen?" I asked

Mom said, "I am getting older and things will change for everyone, for the better, including myself."

"But mom you are still young." I reiterated, "You look very youthful."

"I know" smiled mom, "Thank you, you were always the kindest to me. It really isn't the years but the processes and cycles as my family gain years. Luke's family situation is ready to change. The mother and daughter with Luke are both pregnant with his children."

"What" I exclaimed, "He has not said a word about that at the store."

"Well" he doesn't know yet" mom smiled gleefully, "And don't you say anything. I just know that it has happened. They will need my help in the next coming year and my role will change in the blue sun to a trusted advisor and spiritual head of the blue sun members in the Sedona area."

"What about me? I asked, "What about Sara? We need you too!"

"Oh Mark" mom calmly smiled, "I am always here for my family but things are changing at the home too. Sara is almost ready to take her role in the blue sun and you are to be her partner in life. She is more than your sister but she is your daughter and yours to protect."

"I always wondered" I muttered, "But how do you know? Luke could be her father."

"It would be hard to prove by science." She smiled slyly, "But I know she is yours. A mother knows and feels a great many things."

"Does Sara know?" I asked, "Does Luke knows?"

"I think Sara knows that instinctively." Mom said, "You two are such a complete couple. It is one of the discussions that she and I will have in the future. Luke probably suspects but now he will have family concerns which he will keep him preoccupied."

"What about us?" I asked.

"Soon, you and Sara will be together" mom said, "I will not be your sleeping partner, except on some occasions and that will be true for Luke as well. Sometimes I will be here, sometimes I will be at Luke's, and many times I will be at the home of some other blue sun family. It will be a little more of a celibate lifestyle than I am used to but I am slowing down a little with age."

"I hope that I have not displeased you." I asked.

"Oh no Mark," she smiled, "You are a wonderful lover and I'm sure that Sara will be pleased as I have been but my future will be on a new path that will cross yours many times. Now for this week, I do not want you to join Sara in the morning. This is a special time for Sara and myself as part of her coming into the blue sun. Next Tuesday, you will join us in the patio in the morning. OK?"

"Sure mom" I said, "I will do as you request. I am going to miss you."

"Oh Mark" mom said as she hugged me, "You won't be lonely for me. You and I both have good futures awaiting us. I will be gone just some of the time. I will miss you when I'm gone just like I have missed Luke this last year. You always miss the past and that is normal but never let it spoil your future."

That afternoon was quiet one for both of us as we reflected on our past. In fact much of the past which may have been confusing now made sense. The next day I went back to work with Luke and it was hard not to tell him anything that mom told me. However, I kept my word with mom. I stayed away from their devotional for that week and eagerly but patiently awaited for that Tuesday morning to arrive. That morning I walked onto the patio before dawn and the shadows of mom and Sara at the usual edge of the patio. It was different today as mom had brought a large futon to the patio instead of the individual yoga mats. Upon seeing my approach, mom instructed Sara to lay on her stomach. I could see clearly as stood next to the futon. Mom motioned for me to sit at the edge which I did. Mom pulled out of bottle of oil which had a familiar scent to it, almost like the paste that mom used when we first jacked off for her. She poured and smoothed the oil into the back of Sara's body.

While doing this mom said, "It is time for you and Sara to consummate your partnership in the first rays of the sun. This is more about a devotional action than technique or love making skill. I will anoint the other side of Sara and then it will be your time to enter her when the sun starts to rise."

Mom motioned for Sara to turn over and then she poured more oil over her smooth white skin. She continued to work and smooth the oil over the front of her body. Sara's nipples harden and her pussy lips seem to engorge and open on their own. Mom applied the same oil to my cock which harden on her touch.

While stroking the oil on my cock, mom whispered " It will be light soon and you are almost ready. Sara has no cherry for you. I'm sorry if that is something you expected. That is the blue sun mother's right and besides there is to be no blood in this special devotion."

"But how.." I asked. Quietly.

"Mom has special finger techniques." She smiled and looked out towards the cathedral rock. The first glimmers of sunlight were just reaching over the rock. "It time she said."

Mom took Sara's ankles in her hands raised them at a ninety degree angle. I replaced mom's hands with mine, holding my daughter's legs in the air. I looked down at Sara and our eyes locked for a moment then we exchanged smiles. As the rays of the sun moved across the rock and onto our patio, I inched forward and placed the head of my cock between Sara's pussy lips. Mom reached around and guided my cock to the entrance of Sara's pussy hole. Sara closed her eyes as I pushed forward slightly. I paused and then pushed my cock in slowly, steadily, and gently. Sara's tight pussy engulfed my cock in a pleasant, moist, and firm hold. A smooth cool breeze came out of nowhere and surrounded us as the hot sun began to rise in the Arizona desert. I could have stayed in that position and enjoyed that feeling forever but mom began to coax me to start pumping. I began to pump my cock in and out of my daughter enjoying the firm sensation of her pussy with each stroke. Sara opened her eyes and smiled lovingly at me and then stared into the horizon as the edge of the sun began to climb over Cathedral rock.

My pleasure intensified as I stroked Sara harder and faster. Mom knelt next to Sara and began to massage her nipples and clit, intensifying and speeding up her impending orgasm. Sara began to moan as the curtain of sunlight moved across the patio pushing the dusk aside. As the morning sunlight enveloped our bodies, my pleasure climaxed as I shot my hot cum into my daughter's pussy. Sara screamed loudly in orgasm which slightly echoed across the canyon walls. Her head filled with pleasurable sensations while feeling the hot fluid flow through her body. The sun was now completely covered us and we were spent. We slowly moved our relaxed bodies from the futon and back to the house. I almost laughed in this serious moment as Sara waddled towards the patio with her thighs pressed together, trying not to let the cum run down her legs. Mom gave me a quick kiss and said that everything was perfect then, went to assist Sara.

From then on, I was sleeping with Sara in the pyramid room. Our lovemaking became more skilled and enduring than that first morning. Mom stayed around for a few months but then began her travels to Luke's home and the others. However mom was spending most of her time with Luke as his adopted mother and daughter were expecting his children soon. Mom was taking care of Luke as the blue sun women did have sex while pregnant. It was not long after Luke was the father of a boy and a girl that Sara had an announcement. She was expecting twin sons. Soon mom would be back home and she and I would be sleeping together like the old days.