SOI: Sue & Ron Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us enjoyed our little evening of group action and it was a prom that none of the girls could ever forget. After that evening, Sue and I resumed our life as a couple and after graduation, things had changed for the better. Sue and I spent an entire summer pleasing each other with an occasional threesome with Barb. Sue entered the local junior college and not be apart from me. Barb went out of state to college but when she was home on weekends or break, she spent most of her time with us. Barb enjoyed that year at college away from her home. She told us that her college was very liberal. A lot of the students had sex with family members and that our relationship was not that uncommon. She said she dated one guy a few times who belonged to this group called The Club of the Sons where guys were involved with their mothers.

One weekend that following summer, Barb had asked Sue to go with her to sister’s dance recital. There was a sudden death of a close older relative and Barb’s parents could not attend the recital. Barb was close to her sister Candy, and was glad to watch her dance. Sue thought it would be a hoot to go as she had not been to recital since she was in one many years ago. Barb picked up Sue around six in the evening and I had not expected my daughter back until late. To my surprise, Sue, Barb, and her sister Candy walked into the house around 8:30.

“Hi Dad,” said Sue, “This is Barb’s sister Candy” Candy did not resemble Barb much. Candy was slim with long black hair and very pale blue eyes. Although I noticed that her eyes were bloodshot and the stage makeup made her look like a little slut in normal light.

“Hi,” I said, “How was the recital?”

“It was great,” said Barb, “My little sister can really dance. Her group did the best number.” Barb and her sister sat on the couch while Sue pulled me to the side in the kitchen.

“I’m sorry about this, Dad.” said Sue, “but we didn’t know what else to do but come here.”

“What happened?” I whispered

Sue explained, “After Candy and her group finished their number, we could not find her. Barb and I went looking around the school and found her and a bunch of the dancers smoking pot behind the school. We can’t take her home now or her parents will kill her and not to mention be upset with Barb.”

“Hey, I understand,” being the good father, “Candy can stay here until she comes down and she doesn’t smell like burnt rope. I don’t need Barb’s parents to be mad at anyone, especially since they have a death in the family. I’m sure she is hungry. I fix up some snacks for you.”

“You are such a cool Dad.” smiled Sue who gave me a kiss, “Thanks so much. Barb owes you big time too!”

“I think I know how to collect on that reward.” I smiled and went to the refrigerator to see what I could fix on short notice. I set out some ice cold bottles of soda, chips, and even had some dip to go with the chips. The girls sat around the kitchen table chatting and indulging in the snacks. Candy had the munchies and drank her soda quickly. Candy was still constantly talking while unconsciously spinning the plastic soda bottle with her index finger.

The bottle spinning was starting to annoy Barb. “Will you stop that.” asked Barb.

“You playing spin the bottle?” Sue chimed in and the three of the laughed.

“You two ever play spin the bottle” asked Candy

“Oh sure, hasn’t everybody,” said Sue, “ I bet even my Dad was played that game. Hey Dad! You ever play spin the bottle?”

“Sure,” I yelled from the living room, “when I was much younger. It was a lot of fun. I think everyone has played spin the bottle since bottles were invented.”

“Who do you play spin the bottle with?” Barb asked her sister.

“With just some friends,” grinned Candy

“Like who?” asked Barb

“Well my friends in the dance class and Cathy and Bonnie.” Said Candy

“No boys?” Sue asked

“No,” said Candy as her face grew red. “There are no boys in the neighborhood that we like. Definitely not to play spin the bottle with. I mean it not like my friends are gay or anything! Besides Mom and Dad won’t let me date or anything. They let you date all the time.”

“I don’t understand why Mom and Dad have different rules for you,” said Barb, “Kissing with your girlfriends is cool. Sue and I have kissed each other many times.”

“Cool,” said Candy

“Is that something you want to do?” asked Sue as she pointed to Candy still unconsciously was spinning the bottle with her finger. “I haven’t done that in a long time. Sounds like fun.”

“OK,” shouted Candy who was excited to have some fun with her older peers. “But it may not be so much fun since it is just the three of us. I usually play this at slumber parties where there are at least five people playing.”

“Well, how about your Dad playing with us?” asked Barb to Sue.

“Your Dad?” asked Candy, “I think that he is too old to play this game. Besides parents are never interested in this stuff except to yell at us not to do it.”

“Oh my Dad is really cool,” said Sue, “He’ll be a lot of fun. You’ll see.”

Sue left the kitchen to get me. I was delighted to play as I enjoy kissing my girls as well as enjoy watching the girls kiss. Barb got a big scented candle from Sue’s bedroom and placed it on the kitchen table. She lit the candle and then turned out the kitchen lights. Sue and I walked in the darken kitchen and sat at the two chairs opposite Barb and Candy.

“Who goes first?” asked Sue

“It doesn’t matter.” said Barb, “I’ll start the game.”

Barb spun the bottle and it faced Sue. She gave Sue a light kiss and passed the bottle to her. Sue spun the bottle and it faced me which got Sue a light kiss from myself. I was next and spun the bottle and it faced Sue. I gave my daughter another kiss. I passed the bottle to Candy whose spin ended with the bottle facing Barb. Candy leaned over and gave Barb a long kiss to show off. The bottle passed to Barb who ended up kissing me and then the bottle was passed to Sue. Her spin faced Candy and the kiss she gave her ended up in a French kiss. Candy was very receptive to Sue’s kiss and returned the tongue. It was my turn and my spin faced Candy too. She was a delightful French kisser. The next half hour was filled with giggling and wet kisses. I excused myself for a moment as I headed for the bathroom.

“Wow,” said Candy, “Your father can really kiss good!”

“Oh we know!” said Barb and Sue in unison. The girls broke out in laughter.

“You kiss very nice yourself,” said Sue, “This has been a lot of fun.”

“I loved it too. This was fun to play,” said Barb, “But I’m think that we are done. It could get boring doing this with just the four of us.”

“I don’t know.” said Candy, “I could keep on kissing all night, especially with your Dad. Hey, have you two ever had a pussy party?”

“I don’t know what that is,” said Sue, “Maybe Barb and I have but we called it something else. What is a pussy party?’

“Yeah Candy,” asked Barb, “What is it? What do you do?”

“This is really cool and a lot of fun.” explained Candy with a smile. “When it’s late at night at our slumber parties and we know that our parents are asleep. All of get naked and watch each other play with our pussies! I love touching myself but it gets really exciting to watch my friends do it too in the same room.”

“Wow,” said Barb who was surprised at what her sister said.

“Well,” said Sue, “Barb and I have done that but never with anyone other than ourselves. I guess we have never been to a pussy party. It sounds really cool. You want to do one sometime with us?”

“That would be so cool,” exclaimed Candy, “Lets do that sometime when no one is home.”

“How about tonight?” asked Sue

“I don’t think your Dad is going to sleep anytime soon. It’s still early.” Candy sighed.

“I sure would like to do a pussy party tonight” said Barb. She winked at Sue and said, “Do you think your Dad would let us have one? He is really cool about that stuff.”

“He would if we invite him.” Smiled Sue

“You’re kidding!” said Candy, “Your Dad would join us? That would be so cool! Would you be embarrassed to be naked around your father?”

“Not at all,” smiled Sue, “He has seen me and your sister naked plenty of times.”

“Wow, that is so cool.” Candy grinned, “What are you waiting for? Ask him.”

I was heading out of the bathroom when Sue stopped me in the hallway. She told about Candy’s pussy parties and asked if they could have one and if I would join. I asked Sue if Candy could be trusted with keeping our love a secret and Sue assured me that Barb would make sure she keeps quiet. I told her to take them to the finished room in the basement and that I would be down in a few minutes. I went back to my room and put on some cologne and headed for the stairs.

“Here’s my Dad,” shouted Sue, “Time to get the party started.”

“This sounds like a lot of fun,” I said and asked Candy, “How do you start your party?”

“Well first, all of us have to take off our clothes,” smiled Candy.

“Cool,” I said, “But I think it would be more fun if we undressed each other.”

Barb said, “I like that idea. Sue, let your Dad undress you first.”

Candy and Barb sat on the couch and watched while Sue and I stood face to face with each other. I gave Sue a hug and a light kiss. Then backing away slightly, I slowly unbuttoned her white silky blouse and eased the blouse off her shoulders. Bending down slightly, I unzipped her jeans and slid them around her ankles. She stepped out of her jeans and I stood back to admire her in her black lace bra with matching black lace panties. My daughter looked so hot! I moved behind her and unhooked her bra. I slowly lowered the bra straps off her shoulders and dropped her bra to floor. My fingers tugged at the waistband of her panties and eased them over her hips then down the length of her legs. I gave her another hug and asked if she would do Barb next. Sue nodded and I sat down next to Candy.

My naked daughter extended her hand to Barb who clasped it and stood up. Barb and Sue faced each other. Sue’s hands grabbed at the waist of Barb’s black knit top and pulled it over Barb’s head, stretching the sleeves until it popped off her wrists. Barb smiled and shook her hair from side to side. Sue unbuckled then unzipped her girlfriend’s white levis and slide them below Barb’s knees. Barb stepped up out of the levis as Sue reached her hands around her and unhooked her white bra. Sue pulled the bra off Barb in one quick motion then slid her hands into the waistband of Barb’s pantyhose. Sue bent over pushing the pantyhose to Barb’s ankles giving me a view of Barb’s small breasts with her pink nipples getting hard. Sue stood back up and gave Barb a sensuous hug and French kiss. After the ending the embrace, Sue wanted Barb to do her sister.

I was getting hard watching Sue undress Barb but after seeing them kiss and hug, I was completely bulging in my jeans. Both nude girls walked to the couch, each one taking one of Candy’s hands, helped her stand up. Sue guided Candy over to her sister then sat down next to me. Candy faced her sister who was about six inches taller than her. Barb gave her a hug and then moved behind Candy. Barb pulled off Candy’s long loose sweat shirt that her sister had on revealing her in her black leotard and black fish net stockings. Barb began to unsnap the snap buttons along the back of her sister’s leotard. Finishing the last one above Candy’s butt, she slid the leotard off one shoulder and then the other. In one movement Barb slid her sister’s arms out and pulled the leotard to her waist. It was my first look at Candy semi nude. She had even smaller breasts than Barb but had the same pink nipples which were growing hard little points. Barb slid her hands down the sides of her sister and pushed the leotard to her ankles. Candy wore no panties and I could see her pussy covered with the fluffiest golden brown hair. Candy had these black fishnet stockings that went up high on her hips and were held up by elastic bands. Barb was about ready to slide them up when Sue and I told her to leave them on. Barb faced her sister and gave her another hug. She told Candy that she would have the pleasure of undressing me.

I stood up and Barb traded places with me. As we passed each other, we exchanged big smiles. Barb and Sue had already started to play with their pussies as they watched Candy and me. Candy was not sure where to start. I gave Candy a hug and whispered that she should unbutton my shirt. I didn’t know what Candy thought of the bulge in my pants pushing on her stomach but she was smiling. Candy unbuttoned two buttons of my polo shirt and pulled the shirt over my head. She then looked into my eyes and ran her index finger down my chest to my belt buckle. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid my jeans to my ankles. Candy continually gazed at the bulge sticking through my briefs as she lowered my jeans. Candy stayed on her knees and grabbing the waist band of my briefs and lowered them to my ankles. She gasped as my cock popped out and bobbed in the air as she was lowering my briefs. She stood up and I embraced her. I could feel her small nipples press into my chest and my cock press against the side of her hip. I leaned over and gave her a kiss while Barb and Sue started to applaud. Candy sat down next to her sister and I sat next to my daughter. The girls were fingering their pussies and I was stroking my cock. Sometimes the four of us would be watching one another, sometimes our eyes would be closed or staring into space. Everyone was feeling pleasure when Barb started to quietly asked her sister a question.

“Do you like this so far?” asked Barb, “Is it as much fun as your pussy parties you had?”

Candy’s eyes fluttered open and taking a deep breath said, “This has been the best. Sue’s Dad really has a big one. I have seen guy’s dicks before but I didn’t know they got that big! I have never watched a guy jack off before. This is really cool.”

Sue leaned over to Candy and said, “My dad is bigger than a lot of guys and cooler. Would you like to touch his cock?” Candy nodded.

Jokingly I said, “That will cost you a dollar to touch my cock or you will have to kiss it if you don’t have a dollar.”

Barb and Sue broke out in laughter. Then Barb said, “And not just a little kiss, you have kiss it like this.” Barb kneeled on the floor between my legs and first put in head of my cock in her mouth and after a few seconds, pulled back and tongued over my cock head. She looked her at sister and said, “Like that.”

Sue shouted out, “Me next!” She exchanged places with Barb and did the same. Sue looked at Candy and asked, “You want to try?”

“OK, I have never kissed a dick before.” Candy said, “Will I like it?” The girls nodded.

Candy kneeled between my legs and stared at my cock for a minute. Then she opened her mouth and placed her thin lips over the head of my cock. I could have cum at that moment but held back. She held it in her mouth feeling all the new sensations and then pulled back to lick my head like an ice cream cone. She looked up with those pale blue eyes and said, “I can touch you now?” I nodded yes and felt a pair of soft slim fingers explore my shaft and balls. “Your cock feels so good” said Candy, “I love how hard and bouncy it is.” She did not know how good my cock was feeling to me as I could not hold back any longer and shot streams of white cum into the air.

Candy lurched back in surprise as a puddle of cum landed on her hand. “What did I do? Did I hurt you? Candy excitedly asked.

Barb and Sue started to laugh. Sue said, “My Dad had an orgasm and came!”

Barb said, “Candy you made him shoot his sperm. Don’t you know that is what guys do when they jack off or fuck?”

Candy looked sheepishly and said, “I know but I have never seen a guy shoot before. Now that I know, it’s cool.”

Barb leaned over and scraped the puddle of cum off her sister’s hand and asked Candy. “Do you want to taste it?”

“I don’t know,” said Candy, “What does it taste like? It kind of looks yucky. Does it taste like pee?”

“No,” said her sister as she put her index finger layer with cum in her mouth and sucked the cum off. “It tastes smooth and kind of salty. Sue and I like it.”

Candy dipped her finger is a stream of cum running down my chest and put it on her tongue. She grimaced and said, “I don’t know if I like the taste”

Sue laughed and said, “Candy, both of us thought it tasted kind of yucky when we first tasted cum. We have acquired a taste for it and now we love it. Do you drink beer?”

“Oh yes,” smiled Candy

“Well, I bet that you did not like the taste when you sipped your first beer and I bet that you like the taste now.” said Sue

“You are right,” smiled Candy, “I see what you mean.”

I excused myself to clean up. I went to the bathroom and wiped myself off with a wet towel. I returned to find the girls returned to fingering themselves. The girls were breathing hard and moaning in pleasure. I loved watching Candy touch herself and perhaps was staring too long. She looked back at me and asked, “Would you like to touch my pussy? Cost you a dollar or a kiss.”

Sue and Candy started to laugh but Barb was in the middle of a large orgasm and missed the conversion. Candy spread her legs apart and beckoned me with her curling index finger. Barb opened her eyes to watch me kneel between her sister’s outstretched legs. I put my lips to Candy’s pussy and found it to be wet. Instead of a kiss, I put my tongue between her pussy lips directly on her clit. Candy closed her legs around my head in surprise, giggled, and opened them. Soon Candy was moaning as I licked and sucked the inside of her pussy lips, her clit, and her pussy hole. She tasted very sweet and it seemed that my whole mouth was enjoying her pussy. As Candy put her hands on my head and pushed my face harder into her pussy, I felt two pair of hands feeling my cock. Barb and Sue were kneeling on either side of my hips, stroking my cock and feeling my balls. I could tell that Barb was stroking me when I felt my butt cheeks being spread apart and Sue’s familiar tongue began to rim my ass.

I was enjoying the pleasure but not more than Candy who was breathing harder and moaning louder. Suddenly she screamed out and pushed her pussy hard into my face a few times. She went limp as I backed away from her pussy, kissing down the inside of her thighs. Barb and Sue stopped playing with me as I straighten up on my knees. Barb sat next to her sister and placed her sister’s head in her lap. Barb played and caressed Candy’s hair as Candy savored her intense orgasm. I was too excited and wanted to fuck my daughter in front of Barb and Candy. I whispered to Sue who smiled and laid on the carpet at the other girls feet. I gently positioned myself between Sue’s legs and slowly entered my daughter’s already wet and open pussy. I began to fuck Sue which some intensity as her legs curled over my hips.

Barb looked on as she played with her sister’s hair and began to touch Candy’s nipples. Barb said very softly, “I love to watch you fuck your Daddy, fuck him good.” That awoke Candy from her bliss in never never land and her eyes fluttered open to see us.
Candy turned her head to see better and smiled, enjoying the bliss of her sister’s touch and the excitement of watching me fuck my daughter. Sue began to moan louder and buck her hips against mine as her orgasms became more intense. I began to pump her harder until shots of hot cum erupted from my cock. Sue and I cuddled on the carpet relaxing and enjoying the pleasure. Candy looked at everyone and said, “This was the best pussy party ever!”

Since that time Candy became a welcome visitor to our house. Her visits became more frequent especially when her sister went back to college in the fall semester. That is another story.

12