SOI: Sue & Ron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I love you Sue” whispered my Dad

I looked up at my Dad with my lips covered with my saliva and his precum. I mouthed back to his that I loved him to. I really loved his big dick. His fingers started to feel my pussy, running his index finger across my clit, and fingering my pussy hole. I was in sexual heaven as my pussy was feeling hot and wet while I was playing with my Daddy’s dick. I knew I was going to cum soon and I wasn’t sure about Dad. I think that he could hold out for awhile. I needed to have his dick in me. I licked down his dick and up his chest. I lifted myself up and straddled my father.

“I want you to fuck me!” I moaned as I slid my pussy over his cock. I slid so slowly as it was so big that I did not know if his dick would fit. Slowly but surely I took every inch in my pussy. All I could feel was WOW.I paused for a moment to savor the feeling and started to slowly ride his dick. I looked down at my father and he had the greatest expression of pleasure on his face. I don’t know if he never had pussy this tight or that it had been awhile since he had any pussy. I was getting well lubed now and my sliding on his dick was getting faster.

My Dad looked me square in my eyes and started to play with my clit. Moments later I was in orgasm and it didn’t stop. For the next twenty minutes, I was riding wave after wave of orgasmic head rushes and screaming out “Fuck me Daddy!” I was humping my father faster and he was bucking his hips off the bed into me.

I reached behind me and gave my father’s balls a little squeeze. Suddenly, he lifted off the bed as high as he could go and pushed his dick high into my pussy. I saw his stomach muscles flex, his face looked intense as he groaned, and flooded his cum in me.

We stayed motionless for awhile and I just gently rocked from side to side. Dad started to get soft and slipped out of. I climbed off of him and laid by his side. I snuggled with Dad, laying my breasts on his chest. I gave him a gentle kiss and whisper, “That was amazing!”

My father looked at me and smiled, “that was amazing and if I knew it was going to be this good, I would have something sooner between us.” We snuggled for awhile until I felt his cum starting to run down my leg. I got up and headed for the shower. Needless to say, for now on birthday presents would come more than once a year.

12