Solace and Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate took a sip of wine and continued. "Last night, while we were talking over dinner, I realized other than Daniel, you've been the closest person in my life. Ty, whenever you'd come over to all those barbecues we had, did you think I hadn't noticed you staring at me when I wasn't looking? When Danny would be out of the room and we'd both briefly lock eyes and know what the other was thinking? I think, if we were both completely honest, we'd both admit we've always been attracted to each other."

Tyrone looked down at the table before looking back at Kate. It was his silent admission she was correct.

"And I think, if we were also being honest, that even if nothing had happened to Danny, and things continued the way they were going, that eventually the two of us were going to...become lovers." Kate reached out and held Tyrone's hand.

"That it happened now, of all times, to me is a blessing. I needed someone last night. Needed to feel the touch and love of another person. Needed to feel like a complete person, even if only for a little bit. I've never felt that much joy, not with Danny, not with any man. And if that's the only time I'll ever feel that way, the only time we'll ever be together, then I'll always be thankful for it, for our one night together. I'm not going to put you in a position you aren't comfortable with. If you don't ever want to see me after tonight, because you feel guilty, because you think you betrayed Danny, I will completely understand."

"Kate, what I was going to say, what I wanted to be honest with you about is, I don't feel guilty. Not one bit. And it's been killing me all day. You're the only thing I could think about."

They both let Tyrone's words hang in the air for a moment before he got up and walked toward Kate. She stood up and wrapped her arms around him. He leaned in and kissed her. Kate wrapped her mouth around Tyrone's full lips and parted them as their tongues explored one another once again.

"We can have dinner later. Why don't we go upstairs, to your bedroom?" Kate took the lead and walked Tyrone upstairs.

By the time Tyrone and Kate reached the bedroom, both were fully aroused. With Jeremy and Chris gone, neither bothered to shut the door behind them. There was no need to fear screaming aloud the passion they felt for one another.

They each took turns undressing one another, pausing only to continue their long, deep kisses. Tyrone was the first one completely naked. He continued to undress her until she was in just her black lace bra and black thong.

"I never thought of you as the type to wear one of those." Tyrone said as he touched Kate's waist and felt the fabric of her underwear.

"I don't. I bought it today. I was hoping you'd still feel the same way," She said with the innocence of a little schoolgirl. Kate smiled as he nodded his approval. She grabbed his penis and balls with both hands, admiring their beauty.

"Would you like to?" Tyrone asked, amused by her fascination with his manhood. Kate didn't hesitate. She got on her knees as Tyrone took a seat on the edge of the bed. With his cock pointed straight at her, she grabbed the base of the shaft gliding her hand up and down at first. She licked the liquid on the tip of the head, before taking it inside her mouth. As her other hand played with his balls, Kate gently sucked his dick. Her head bobbed as Tyrone's penis went back and forth. The sensation was amazing to Tyrone and he knew Kate had almost certainly done this before.

Although he tried to fight it, Tyrone was too aroused and was quickly close to climaxing. He held on to Kate's head as he continued to fuck her mouth.

"I'm close." He tried to warn her, in case she didn't want him to come inside her. But Kate didn't relent. As Tyrone released his load, Kate promptly swallowed as much of the hot semen as she could. It had a slightly bitter taste, but Kate was in too much heat to care. As Tyrone finished, some of the semen dripped from her mouth. Kate came up and Tyrone pulled her over to kiss her. Tyrone enjoyed the feeling of the sticky, white liquid on both their lips. For some reason, he felt as if it brought them even closer together than the night before. There was something primal about it that he enjoyed.

"That was great." Tyrone said as her kissed her neck.

"Was it? I've never done that before."

Tyrone stopped and looked at Kate, shocked by her statement. "You're kidding?"

"I'm serious. I've never wanted to do it. I mean, I've given hand jobs before, but you're the only man I've ever wanted to suck off."

Tyrone let out a laugh. Kate smiled and kissed him again. "I mean it," She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "I wouldn't do that for anyone else." Though it went unsaid, "anyone else" meant her husband, Danny. "Only for you, whenever you want it. And you can do whatever you want to me."

Detective Dash took a moment to gather himself. Kate went to the bathroom to wipe the remaining semen off her chin. Tyrone looked through his jacket pocket for a condom. He pulled out a packet and began to open it when Kate came out.

"No, don't." She took the unused condom out of his hand and dropped it on the bedroom floor. "I want to feel all of you inside of me."

Tyrone got up and waited for Kate to lay down on the bed. As she approached, Kate removed her gold wedding band and placed it on the dresser next to the bed, beneath a photo of her and Danny. The act was completely unconscious on her part. Yet, the meaning was unavoidable: at least for the moment, she belonged to another man. Kate may have still been Mrs. Daniel Langley in spirit, but in body she was Tyrone's lover and she willingly accepted all that that meant.

Kate got on the bed and spread her legs as Tyrone got between them and on top of her. His dick gently brushed up against her blonde pubic hair. As they begin to kiss, Kate wrapped her legs around Tyrone's waist. The well-built black man positioned himself as he began to enter her for the second time in two nights. As he penetrated, Kate's legs pressed his torso toward her encouraging him to go as deep as possible. The thickness of his shaft did not catch her off guard as it had the night before. But the sensation was just as pleasurable as it had been the first time.

"Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me, Ty!"

He granted her wish and began to thrust into her. Though they had only been together once before, they quickly found the right rhythm as if they'd been lovers for years.

It took Tyrone a little while to come again, which was perfectly fine for Kate. She had already reached orgasm twice before he finally began to feel himself getting close to release. He pounded her harder and faster as the explosion slowly built up inside of him. Kate could sense his approaching climax and encouraged him as much as she could. Her nails dug into his back and her teeth clenched with every movement of his body.

"Baby, come inside me...I want to feel you. Come on, fuck me!" Kate insisted.

Finally, she felt his cock begin to pulsate as his seed filled up inside of her. Even as he came, Tyrone and Kate shared a loving glance. It was a complicated and even sad set of circumstances that had brought the two of them together at this moment. Yet they both accepted and indulged in the pleasure it brought to both of them. While the night before, there had been some fear and hesitancy on both their parts, they had now both shed any of their doubts and lingering guilt.

As Tyrone pulled out of Kate they embraced and held each other for the next hour. There were few words spoken between them – there didn't need to be. As dinner got cold downstairs, Kate took Tyrone into her two more times before they both fell asleep.

--

A week had passed before Kate's children returned from their grandparents' house upstate. Up to that point, the two lovers had spent almost every evening together. They had even begun to experiment sexually, at one point trying anal sex – something which neither of them had experienced. Though it had been enjoyable, neither seemed eager to repeat the act.

With her boys back home, Kate and Tyrone agreed to spend a few days apart. Tyrone was busy following up on leads regarding Danny's kidnapping. The FBI tip regarding Mexico hadn't panned out and now they were back at square one.

It wasn't long before Kate called asking to meet up with Tyrone. She drove her car over to his apartment after which they went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant. Afterwards, the pair drove off to a local park and found a secluded area.

"Tell me the truth, where do I rank on your list of conquests?" Kate asked as she gently rocked on top of Tyrone's lap in the backseat. Tyrone's pants were slipped down just enough to give his dick free access to her cunt. Kate was still wearing her dark blue business outfit from work, sans jacket. Her skirt was hiked up above her crotch – she'd removed her panties and left them at home before picking up Tyrone.

"Hmm, you're on dangerous ground. Do you really want to know the answer?"

"Yeah, I do!" She insisted. Kate adjusted slightly so that Tyrone's shaft rubbed her clit.

"You're the best...by a lot." Tyrone smiled and kissed her.

"Liar!" Kate protested weakly. She cooed as his cock touched her pleasure point in just the right way.

"I never lie about these things."

The couple continued in silence, except for the occasional moans of pleasure. They soon finished, each mutually satisfied. They drove back to Kate's house. While Kate paid the babysitter, Tyrone waited in the car until she signaled the coast was clear. The two sneaked upstairs to her bedroom. Jeremy and Chris were already asleep which gave them some privacy.

They both entered the shower and soaped each other down beneath the warm water. Kate traced her finger along the large dragon tattoo that graced Tyrone's upper right arm.

"Do you think of what we're doing as fucking? What I mean is, is it just sex to you?" Her voiced trailed off as she placed her head on her shoulders.

"No way, sweetie. My god, Kate, if things were different, I'd be thinking about spending the rest of my life with you."

Kate looked up and kissed him, sliding her tongue slowly around his. In one swift motion, Tyrone lifted her up off the shower floor and against the side wall, inserting his still aroused dick into her. Kate was caught by surprise and let out a yelp as he entered her. Her feet off the ground, she leaned back against the tiles to steady herself and wrapped her long legs around Tyrone's torso. The shower head blasted warm water in her face as Tyrone began pounding upwards. Although she greatly enjoyed their tender lovemaking, Kate also took pleasure at their more aggressive sexual encounters.

It didn't take long for Tyrone to finish. He let her down and the pair lingered in the shower a little longer before finally retreating to bed. Neither could be prepared for what was to come the next day.

--

"We got him!"

Tyrone turned around and saw his Lieutenant standing at the door to the squad room.

"They found Danny! He's alive! And they managed to get the motherfuckers too."

Tyrone made sure he was the first to tell Kate. He rushed over to her house and gave her the news. She cried, much like that night a couple of months earlier. But now they were tears of joy.

Daniel Langley was dehydrated and suffering from malnutrition, but was otherwise healthy. He had been found purely by accident. The van in which his kidnappers were transporting him was pulled over by a traffic office for running a stop sign. The alert officer noticed the two men acting suspiciously and ordered them out of the vehicle. As his partner watched the driver and passenger, the officer opened up the back and found Danny tied up and gagged. Neither kidnapper put up resistance, knowing they had no change I've fleeing alive.

Tyrone wasn't there when Kate and the boys were reunited with Danny at the hospital. As glad as he was to know he was alive and safe, he couldn't bare to see Kate with him.

The doctors ordered Danny to stay in the hospital a couple of days for observation. Tyrone had avoided Kate ever since he had given her the good news. So, when he heard a knock on his front door, he was surprised to see her.

"Trying to avoid me?" Kate was glowing, Danny's return was good for her, Tyrone knew. But he couldn't help be reminded of the feelings he had for her and that he knew she had for him. She stepped inside and leaned up against the wall.

"I figured you needed your space with Danny back."

"I appreciate that, but you and I...these past few weeks...like you said, we can't go back."

"He's asking for you, you know. Wondering when you'll stop by."

"I'll be there. I promise." Tyrone walked back toward his sofa and sat down. "I'm transferring out of town. I can go downstate and join the police force there with only a few weeks retraining."

Kate walked over and caressed his cheek.

"You don't have to leave. We don't even have to end our relationship. We can both be discreet."

"You know we have to end it, Kate. Deep down, you know we do. For your sake, and Danny's."

Kate relented, knowing Tyrone was right.

"We're probably not going to see much of each other anymore." Tyrone continued. What he really meant that they were likely to never see each other again. The memories would be too painful for either of them.

"Then, let's make the best of things tonight," Kate bent down and kissed Tyrone.

They made love one last time, with more energy and passion than any of their previous encounters. Only their drained bodies prevented them from continuing through the night. They fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms. When Tyrone woke up, Kate was gone. It was over.

Tyrone said his goodbye's to Danny, evading eye contact as if his friend might actually see into his soul and discover the sexual bond Tyrone shared with his wife. The two friends agreed to keep in touch, but Tyrone knew that would be impossible.

With Danny back, Kate and him found a renewed love in one another. Part of it was the shared trauma of his kidnapping. But the other part was the strength and solace Kate had found in Tyrone. It was a secret neither would ever reveal to anyone else and a bond that would never be broken.

The End.

12