All Comments on 'Soldier Doll Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

the whole series was awesome. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the great ending. On a side note I would have had that guy suffer more for what he was doing to her.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
thank you

this is one of the best written and awesome stories ive ever read here thank you very much for louise and dylan

biotecbiotecover 10 years ago

thank you was great....

this was a bit different for you and still was written well.

please have a grand holiday. till next time.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GRRRRRRRRREATTTT!!!!!!!!

Great series....loved every one! Thanks for the entertainment...intrigue...passion!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

Great third part to the Dylan-Louise story. I liked the description of their love-making, the hairy chest on Dylan, and Louise's appreciation for the hairy chest Dylan has for her. May he never shave it off!

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
One of the best

This series is one of the best STORIES, ever. So much so I found myself sometimes skimming through the sex, good as it is, to get back to the tale. Beachbum, you could give odds to some of the best military action writers and win most every time. Or maybe you do that under another name. Keep it up, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

This is one of my favorite series of stories. Thank you. It WOULD have been interesting to see Pip and the other gentleman get a little more creative on that officer's ass. He'd have had trouble explaining to the doctors on base how he got buggered and became a eunuch in one evening.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic ending

This chapter was definitely a nail biter. Your story has to be one of my all time favorites. I loved the ending.

Past_RegretsPast_Regretsover 9 years ago
Hooah

The absolute best I have read. I have read several of your stories and they are all great, but this was the best. I agree with ChasB. I also found myself sometimes skimming through the sex so I could get back to the tale. Keep up the outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5+

I completely concur with Pats_Regrets and ChasB,

Josh1990Josh1990over 9 years ago
Amazing story

Ive read some of your stories which are great, but this was the best so far, often skipped the sex parts just to get back to the main story line. Keep up with these stories your an amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Reading

I waited till I completed reading the complete works. I must say, there is quite a bit of accuracy in this wonderful story. Having spent quite a few years in the military, and two major conflicts, along with a medical separation from the military, I can empathize with Dil, and the feeling of loss when he was injured. There is something to be said about the brotherhood of veterans, and how they look after each other, along with their families. You did a masterful job intertwining all the facets, making it all totally plausible in the flow of events, and how it impacted all members of the family. Thank you for a wonderful work of art.

jabbawookieukjabbawookieukabout 9 years ago
Another great story from BeachBum

Will, as usual I loved this. The officers comeuppance was most welcome.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

5 stars!

Your command of various areas: technical, medical or military, is admirable. Also linguistic, be it Vietnamese or Welsh.

Just a detail, though. the Soviet/Russian special forces are called Spetsnaz. And the guy who served there, Tibor Kovacs, has not a Russian name and surname but Hungarian (spelled also Hungarian, all right).

NakatoshNakatoshabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I'm still amazed that you can make me laugh and cry with your wonderful stories.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great series - really enjoyed every bit of it.

Just one very very small comment - near the start of this chapter you comment on Caernarvon castle being on top of a hill. I'd disagree with that since one side of it is at sea level.... OK there's a bit of a slope to one end but nothing that could really be called a hill. Maybe just me but as I read it I thought 'no it's not". As I said it's a tiny thing and if that's all I can find to moan about then please do keep doing exactly the same in the future as this and your other stories are excellent. Many thanks for sharing your stories with us all.. :)

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
@mharrison - good point

I keep meaning to correct that, it's an error, I know, and i keep meaning to edit and correct some of the spelling and grammar too, but then I think, 'yeah, bugger it, tomorrow...' and I somehow never get around to it. Keep reading, and please do keep on pointing out anything you or others think needs a look at, one day, I will try and get around to checking and re-editing them, just not right now...

Wil

oldnhornyoldnhornyabout 7 years ago
Beyond compare

I just finished reading all of your stories. They were the BEST stories I've ever read in Literotica. Including my own. Even though it was some times hard keeping the names from earlier stories tied to the over all picture, but I managed, What I liked most is that there was real meat in each story, not just sex. You traced out the webs of their lives, then you tied them all together. The sad and the happy sides. I hope to see more of your writings soon. Thank you.

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 7 years ago
A Great Series, and some wondeful memories revived.

After beginning a little later than many fictitious sibling relationships, these two certainly did everything they could to make up for lost time, and did so in a way that displays your incredible talents as a writer.

The mention of the Llyn Peninsula brought back memories of heading out to Ynys Enlli to see the seals and the birds. I'm not a bird watcher but my great regret was that I hadn't taken camping gear and food for a few days. I did return the next day, but my time was limited, so the morning was all I had.

Aberystwyth will always be somewhere special to me. The view as you crest the hill at Waun Fawr; walks along Marine Parade; quiet nights in Scholars; playing board games or reading in Rummers; and totally wild nights in the Bay, all came flooding back. As did boat trips out into Cardigan Bay in the hope of seeing the dolphins, not always successful, but heartlifting when they were.

It's a few years since I was last there, 2002 iirc, but suddenly I need to go back. Maybe when I do the writings of Ioan Trythid, my great grandfather, will be available at the National Library. They weren't the last time I was there.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Must agree with the others

What a series you have given us, absolutely brilliant. I too must admit of skimming through the sex scenes to get back to the actual story. This would have to be one of my all time favourite stories. You would have to be one of the best writers on this site by far. Well done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just doesn't seem enough

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
I don't like you!!!!

I come to this sight to read erotica. I like a good descriptive bump and grind tale involving "real characters" so background, realism, and plot are good things. But I want the sex scenes!!!! yet, Because you're so good at the latter I find my self constantly skipping the former to see what happens to these people you manage to make so real to me.

As much as it pains me to say though I wouldn't change a thing. You have a true talent and one I am grateful to have found. Keep'em coming please and thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True that

I fave read tgis series twice now and will read it again whenever i need .

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
I agree

with Fuzzy K-Bear!! You have a true talent when it comes (no pun intended) to creating characters who we find ourselves invested in; plot lines that have us biting our nails over and laughing or crying at; and the best ending! *snicker*!! I hope you continue to give us these wonderous stories, with these wonderful characters. Great job! Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I have read many of your stories and would highly recommend them to anyone as they are so good! Thank you so much for your efforts!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great story

Keep up the great work

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, not everyone's cup of tea, but so glad I read it. Five Stars!

I've never read the Welsh language in a story before, so glad you did that. Semper Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC having a preference for having anal sex with the woman he loves is just not something I can identify with. However, I managed to skim over those bits to finish the story. I like your writing style and with some help from an editor it can be quite top notch.

2456245610 months ago

Loved it. 5/5. Kinda like an X-rated Jack Higgins story.

ezezeker33ezezeker333 days ago

Great story!!! Loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soldier Doll Series Info

SIMILAR Stories