Soldier Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers

Louise hugged him, surprising herself at how much she was going to miss this man who'd been so much a part of their lives for the last seven years, but also trembling with excitement at the thought of going home for good this time, not just for a holiday. Mike poured some champagne, and toasted her and Dylan, and Louise toasted Pip Collins and Tibor Kovacs for rescuing her and getting her away so neatly.

When the Gulfstream landed at Jeddah an MPV was waiting to whisk them back to the compound, where Louise spent several hours packing their stuff for transport to the UK, excited to be going home but also, surprisingly, saddened to be leaving as well; people like Mike, Scotty Moore, 'Mitch' Miller, Pip and Tibor had made the life bearable, and she knew she was going to miss them all desperately; but home was calling, and the call was louder than the sense of loss she was feeling. She sighed and cleared out the dresser, picking up and admiring the bracelet Dylan had given her all those years ago. The emeralds encrusting the bracelet threw glittering green points of light around the room as they sparkled in the sunlight, her eyes distant as she smiled happily at the memory of what had transpired after Dylan had given her the bracelet.

At last she roused herself and finished clearing out their dressers and packing away any items she wanted to take with them now in their luggage. That done, she began working on a personal 'thank you' for the two men who'd pulled her out of such an unpleasant situation; she knew exactly what she was going to give them, and set to with a will. Two hours later she was done, and, as darkness had fallen, and after the rigours of the last day or so, she gratefully climbed into bed, secure in the knowledge that Dylan was on his way back and would be with her in the morning.

The sound of the door opening startled her awake, that and the bright sunshine baking through the window, and she scrambled out of bed as Dylan poked his head around the door.

"Morning, sleeping beauty, fancy a shag?" he grinned, Louise giving an inarticulate cry as she dashed across the room and into his arms.

"Oh God, Dyl, I missed you so much!" she gabbled, "that place was just awful, horrible, all I could think of was leaving, it was like Hell, those poor boys, having to live there for months on end, Christ I'm glad to be back, I'm never leaving your side again!"

Dylan stroked her hair as he hugged her.

"It's over now, baby-girl; Mike told me what happened, I knew I could trust Pip and Tibor to find a way to get you out of there. That idiot was lucky Pip didn't decide to get all creative on him!"

Louise buried her face in his chest as she spoke.

"I was scared, though, for about 30 seconds, then the lights went out, and when they came back on there was destruction and mayhem everywhere, and Pip and Tibor in the middle of it all, looking for all the world like innocent choirboys! Those two should be in politics, the way they could lie with perfectly straight faces...!"

Dylan grinned as she hugged him closer, wrapping her legs around him. The close contact had an immediate effect, something Louise was quick to notice.

"Soldier Boy feeling horny, yes? Soldier Boy want Jig-a-jig? I love you long time, G.I. Joe, do sucky-sucky, do fucky-fucky too, ten dollar extra!" she pidgin'd at him, making him grin even as he rubbed himself against her. Louise groaned as his erection rubbed against her suddenly tender slit, making her rub herself even harder against the bulging front of his jeans. Dylan slid his hands under her to hold her by her firm cheeks, allowing her to rub herself ever more seriously against him.

"No, Lou, not...not like this!" he managed to gasp out, Louise grinning as the catch in his voice told her all she needed to know. She uncoiled her legs and sagged down, pulling his head down to her level, where her lips were waiting for him. Dylan kissed her long and hard, his cock stiffening even further as his need for her grew, something she noticed almost immediately, her hands going to his belt buckle as his hands squeezed and fondled her tight, panty-clad bum. His hands slid into her panties, exploring her bottom and the tight spongy crease of her rosebud, her hips, the soft flesh of her lower belly, before sliding a finger between her puffy labia, drawing a hissing groan from her.

"Oh God, Dyl, I need this, I need you now!" she murmured even as her own busy hands slid inside the waistband of his jeans to squeeze and clasp his solid erection tightly. Dylan stepped back slightly as he took hold of the hem of her oversized Tee and pulled it off over her head, to stare in frank appreciation at her small, firm breasts with their delicate rose-pink nipples. Louise in turn wasted no time in pulling his habitual olive-drab tee-shirt off as he kicked off his jeans and toed his shoes off to stand before her in just his briefs.

"Missed you, wife!" he whispered at her, Louise smiling as she slid her hands into the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down until his throbbing erection sprang up, swollen and inviting.

"I missed you too, husband!" she whispered, smiling. Louise sank to her knees as she fondled him, Dylan's eyes closing in ecstasy as her hot mouth took him in, one hand pumping his stone-hard cock while the other gently squeezed and massaged his swollen balls. Dylan stood stock-still as she pleasured him, her tongue gently rasping him as she teased and licked him as she sucked, and when he opened his eyes to look down at her, it was to meet her big green-hazel eyes looking back into his, a sight that nearly tipped him over as she grinned at him around her mouthful of man-meat. Dylan suddenly backed away from her, his cock pulling out of her mouth with an almost audible pop. Louise looked up at him in puzzlement; he loved it when she sucked him off, but when Dylan extended his hand and helped her up she grinned, knowing what he wanted to do.

Once more his head dipped down, and as she reached up to kiss him again his hands slid around her naked waist and slipped down to cup and squeeze her buttocks, then slowly, rhythmically, pull them apart and squeeze them together again, stretching her tightest hole open, making her feel naughty, hot, and ready for whatever his inventively dirty mind could come up with! As they kissed his finger stroked and lightly rubbed against her anus, then slowly slid into her, while his other hand explored her labia, his expert fingers rubbing lightly at her erect, stiff clitoris. Louise gasped as sharp, staccato bursts of intense pleasure shot through her entire body, making her nerve-endings crackle and spark with need for him, readying her for a long-awaited session with her lovely man, her brother-husband.

"I want to taste you!" he whispered hoarsely as his hands slid around her and cupped her breasts, his palms rubbing over her almost painfully hard nipples, the sensation sending more of those electric burst of pleasure rocketing around her body. Louise was propelled towards the bed by Dylan even as he nibbled and bit lightly at her neck and shoulders, all the while keeping up that circling motion of his hands against her nipples, almost making her cry out with the pleasure he was giving her. Louise reached behind her to pull him closer by his rigid erection, seating it firmly in the cleft between her tight buttocks, making him groan in return as she rose up and down against him, sliding her bum firmly against the rigid cock ensconced between her cheeks.

Dylan released her momentarily to spin her around and once more kiss her, his hands once more grabbing hold of her cheeks and squeezing them playfully as he pulled her against him. Louise pushed against him, forcing him onto his back so she could sit astride him, toying with his cock as her eyes taunted him.

"Come on, Soldier-Boy, show me some of the good stuff!" she grinned, grinding her wet pussy on his rigid cock as it lay along his stomach, watching his eyes momentarily glaze as the sensation of wet heat made itself felt. Dylan grinned and cupped her buttocks again, dragging her along him until she was astride his chest, grinning down at him as she wondered what he was going to do next. She soon found out.

With a sudden heave, he rolled over so he was now on top of her, his mouth level with her nipples, so he took the opportunity to suck and gently bite them, making her gasp and shudder with pleasure. Dylan continued to move further down until his face was above her damp pussy, the scent of her arousal sharp and tantalising, touching off a torrent of memories of her, images of her and all the other times they'd made love, memories and fantasies of her blending into one lasting and firmly held image that to him said everything about her; her glorious eyes and parted lips as they made love, her auburn hair spread out on the pillow like a net, soft, silky, and fine.

Louise groaned deeply as she once again felt his mouth on her, pushing herself against him as he explored her tangy-sweet cleft with his expert tongue, drawing little gasps and sighs and sobbing groans as he found a place she especially liked him touching, until his questing lips found her stiff clitoris. As he licked her there she stiffened, her anus tightening involuntarily as the electric sensation swept through her. Again and again he licked and sucked at the hard little nub of flesh, Louise threshing helplessly as he drove her higher and higher, until she could take it no more.

"OOHHH GODD! OOOHH! Yesss, yess, oh God, yes, Dylan! Oh baby, like that , OOOH MY GOD!" she screamed, her orgasm lashing through her like a white-hot thunderbolt, a burst of her own fragrant ejaculate spraying across his face as she squirted helplessly. Louise shuddered and twitched as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed through her, and when Dylan pulled her closer and pushed his tongue hard into her anus she screamed as she came again, once more helplessly squirting a pulse of her own juices across his mouth and face as orgasm wracked her body all over again.

Holding her legs open, Dylan slid up along her body until she could feel his rod prodding at her swollen and sensitive crotch. He looked down at her and she smiled back up at him and nodded, telling him this was what she wanted. Needing no further reassurance, Dylan slid forward, his cock sliding into her, filling her with himself, Louise gasping as her man joined with her once again. Her hands clasped across the small of his back as she held him to her, her body already moving in sync with his as he pumped himself into her. Louise looked up again to see Dylan smiling down at her, and she pulled his face down so she could kiss him as he made love to her, his sister, his wife.

His movements began to speed up; he was nearing his climax, and she wasn't far behind. Making her come with his mouth was something she adored, but making love to each other, Dylan's cock filling her with his rich sperm, was always going to be the purest expression they had of their love for each other, and one she treasured above all others; making her come with his mouth, or fucking her in her arse was sex, fabulous, mind-blowing, hot, sweaty sex, but making love to each other was always about their love, not just their physical need for each other, and for her, and him, was the best, the most meaningful, and the most fulfilling sex they could have.

Dylan was pounding into her now, his strokes sharp and stabbing as he pistoned his cock into her, and Louise was gasping as she felt the breakers of orgasm billowing into shore. Suddenly Dylan stiffened, his cock seeming to thicken and grow even more rigid inside her as he groaned out loud, and she felt the hot rush as he pulsed inside her, filling her with his fertile seed. The thought, and the sensation, tipped her over, and she orgasmed with a heartfelt, high-pitched groan as waves of orgasm crashed and surged inside her, her pussy rhythmically squeezing and releasing the cock embedded in her, massaging and milking Dylan as he pumped what felt like gallons of sperm endlessly into her.

At last Dylan rolled off her, pulling her to him as he slid beside her. Louise in turn pulled herself as close to him as she could, her head pressed against his chest as she listened to his trip-hammering heart, her fingers swirling through the soft mat of hair clothing even more of his chest and upper body; she grinned to herself as she realised she liked that he was becoming a true bear of a man; musclemen with their waxed and hairless chests and bodies looked too much like anatomical models for her to ever find them attractive; to her, Dylan looked like exactly what he was; a Celtic warrior in his prime, and the thought filled her with pride in his achievements and overt masculinity, and thrilled her once again that he was hers forever.

At last Dylan's racing heart slowed to a more normal tempo, and his lips gently caressed her hair as he squeezed her to him.

"God that was amazing!" he grinned, and Louise gently scratched his solid abdomen in unspoken agreement as she kissed his chest.

"Make babies in me like that, Gariad!" she whispered, Dylan turning to her to lift her chin so he could kiss her lips, her eyes, and the tip of her nose.

"Dyna beth fi angen, hefyd, baban-merch!" (That's all I want to do, baby-girl!) he whispered back, "A ydych yn barod i fynd adref nawr?" (Are you ready to go home now?) he asked, and leaned down to kiss her again as she saw the mute appeal in her eyes.

"Little surprise, Baby-Girl!" he grinned, and leaned over the side of the bed to pick up his backpack and rummage inside. He pulled out an envelope and handed it to her. Louise took it with trembling fingers and pulled the flap open, her eyes opening wide as she saw what the envelope contained; two first-class single tickets to Birmingham International. Two tears ran down her cheeks as she looked up at him.

"Oh Dylan we're really going home?" she quavered, to smile tremulously when he nodded and grinned back at her.

"Tomorrow afternoon, Gwraig i mi (wife of mine)! I called Harry and Jane earlier and let them know, they're picking us up at BIA, and then day after tomorrow, you and Jane are going shopping in Cheshire Oaks."

Louise looked puzzled, so Dylan gently poked her on the tip of her nose.

"How do you expect her to help you pick out a wedding dress if you don't go with her?" he grinned, his grin threatening to stretch all the way round his head as her eyes widened.

"Oh Dyl, you remembered, thank you, baby!" she smiled, her eyes brimming again; the one thing Louise had always wanted, and had missed out on completely, was a proper white wedding, and now, at last, she was going to get her wish.

"I have one last surprise!" he grinned, rummaging in his pack again, finally bringing out a tissue-wrapped package.

"I picked it out for you in Riyadh for you to wear on our wedding day, I hope you like it!"

Louise opened the layers of paper gingerly, then gasped. Inside was an exquisite white gold tiara encrusted with sparkling, cornflower-blue sapphires. Louise stared at it in awe, until Dylan carefully took it from her and put it on her head.

"There you are, perfect! That's new and blue, all you need now is something old, and something borrowed to make your wedding day complete!"

Louise looked at him blankly, until Dylan explained.

"Jane told me ages ago, last time we went home, on her wedding day a bride needs something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, so we're nearly there!"

While Dylan showered, Louise made a couple of calls, and when she came out dressed after her shower, it was to find Pip Collins and Tibor Kovacs sitting with Dylan.

"The boys said you called them, Gariad, care to enlighten me?" grinned Dylan.

Louise smiled at the two big men.

"Pip, Tibor, I can't think of any way to thank you except to say 'Thank you, you saved me from a lot of grief, you really are my friends. This is a token for each of you, something to say 'Thank You' in a small way!"

So saying, she handed each one of them a box she'd kept out on the counter. Pip opened his and grinned at the two loaves of Bara Brith inside. Tibor opened his and gasped as the scent of tea-laced spiced bread pudding hit him.

"You take care where you go, Nemnogo Marishka (Little Mariska)" he murmured as she hugged him, "anytime you need, you call, I come!"

Louise wiped her eyes on his shirt front, and turned to Pip, who hugged her in turn.

"Anytime you need us, any of us, just call, you know we'll come running chwaer fach (Little Sister), we like looking out for you, it's always such fun!"

He turned to Dylan and clapped him on the shoulder.

"See you at one day at Cardiff Arms Park, bach! We'll have a beer and watch Cardiff teach those bloody Saracens how to play a man's game! Gadw eich gard i fyny, milwr!" (Keep your guard up, soldier)

Louise hugged them both again, trying not to cry as she said goodbye to these hard, tough men who'd become over the years as much a part of her family as Dylan, Harry or Jane. Now she had to find a way to say goodbye to Mike Bruce, the man who more than anybody had given them so much. Dylan reminded her that Mike had an office in a secluded, unremarkable family home in High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, so there was a good chance she'd see him reasonably often , the thought perking her up immediately; she wouldn't lose touch completely with these men after all.

*

The Emirates flight from Jeddah touched down exactly on time and Louise and Dylan cleared customs rapidly, as they only had cabin baggage with them; the rest of their stuff was being shipped to a storage facility in Wrexham until they got a place of their own; in the meantime they would stay with Jane and Harry. As they came through the Arrivals gate Louise scanned around anxiously for their only living relatives. A waving hand caught her eye, and there was Jane, looking the same, handkerchief in her hand as she waved and dabbed at her eyes, with Harry standing and beaming behind her. Dylan grinned and took her bag so Louise could run ahead and hug them both, finally home for good at last.

Dylan and Louise settled back in almost immediately; it almost felt like they'd never left, but now, for the first time, this place, this house, actually felt like home. The feeling was slightly unsettling for Dylan, and he discussed it with Louise.

"It's quite easy Dyl," she'd explained, "You had to go away before you could come home, before you could accept that this was home. There's an old saying that home is the place where, when you go there, they have to take you back; I think for us, we had to find out for ourselves that this was always our home, our first real home. We went away, we had our adventures, we'll have stories to tell our kids about midnight escapes, and wars, high-jinks in exotic places, and battles and fire-fights with insurgents, saboteurs and what-not, and it'll all just be exciting yarns for them, but right now, the most exciting thing for me is that I've come back, here, to this house, and it finally feels like home. And when we have our babies, they're going to be surrounded by family; you, me, Uncle Harry and Aunt Jane, the only grandparents they'll ever know, in their own land. That's what home is, and we had to go full circle to come back there to discover that for ourselves."

Dylan listened, enthralled, as she explained it to him in a way he could understand; somehow, she'd gotten right to the heart of it and put his mind at ease in just a few sentences.

Job-hunting began in earnest a couple of weeks later, once the luxury of not having to think about work wore off. Dylan struck gold almost immediately; Mike had put in a good word for him with a Ministry of Defence agency dealing with security and anti-terrorism issues at government estate sites across the country, and with his background and experience the interview was a mere formality . Louise applied for and was offered a position on the Cardio-Vascular team with a hospital in Aberystwyth, in West Wales, in Cardigan Bay, a short drive from her beloved Llŷn Peninsula.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers