All Comments on 'Solitude Leads to Curiosity'

by Creativekink

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
thebikiniloverthebikiniloverover 5 years ago

Love this story, oh to be blown through tights!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
I Love Pantyhose Too

I love pantyhose too! However, I am a total Crossdresser. I shave my body, glue on my silicone breast forms, do my hair and nails and wear full makeup. I love sheer to the waist pantyhose, sexy heels or boots and French Maids outfits or sexy little long sleeve mini dresses. I make a little hole in the rear of my hose and wear my panties on the outside of my hose so my lover only has to pull the crotch of my panties to the side for quick access.

My boyfriend doesn't crossdress, but sometimes he will wear pantyhose for sex. I love the feeling of our hose rubbing together while he is fucking me! He is a Top and doesn't suck my cock but, being a Bottom, I don't really care. I just want to eat his yummy loads and take them up my "pussy" like a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have always crossdressed and worn pantyhose on a few occasions but am really more into thigh highs. However, I have been chatting a guy from doublelist who is into pantyhose! I have now bought 3 pair, and am putting on the shiny, opaque nude ones today, and LEAVING THE HOUSE WITH THEM ON!! I am scared to death I'll have a heart attack and get caught! We are going to meet in a mall parking lot and fondle (and, probably,) suck the cream from our stiff, nylon covered clittys! I am soo excited! If you want to hear how it turns out naughtyhotcd6969 at protonmail is my addy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous