Somali Women Are All That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

When our lips parted, I looked at Jean-Baptiste, stunned by what we'd done. Kissing in public in a very big deal for Somalis. I've wanted to do that for ages, Jean-Baptiste confessed, looking adoringly into my eyes. The love I saw in his eyes warmed my heart. Your lips taste sweet, I told him, then, without warning, I smacked his ass. Don't lie to me like that again, I laughed. Yes ma'am, Jean-Baptiste grinned. Are all Somali women this bossy or is it just you? he whispered into my ear. I'm one of a kind babe, I laughed. Hand in hand, we left campus together, and headed for the bus stop.

That's how our relationship officially began, ladies and gentlemen. That day, Jean-Baptiste and I began dating. A few months down the line, he converted to Islam and took his Shahada in front of everyone at the east end Masjid, taking the name Yahya. That's the Arabic form of Jean-Baptiste, known in the Bible and the Koran as a prophet of Allah, the one true God. The predecessor to the Messiah Jesus Christ, whom we Muslims call Isa Al Masih. The great Messenger of Allah Himself.

My family met my future hubby and I'm happy to say that they totally love him. Typically, we Somalis prefer to marry within our own culture, but times are changing. In Canada, educated Somali sisters are now expanding their horizons and having relationships with men from other communities. Our brothers have been doing it since the dawn of time so what's the harm? I'm thankful to God for His many blessings. You see, I recently graduated from La Cite Collegiale with my police foundations degree, and I plan on continuing with my education before applying to the Ontario Police College. It's where future police officers are trained. In the meantime, I'm enjoying being a dutiful ( and passionate ) wife to one Jean-Baptiste "Yahya" Vincent. I love this man and can't get enough of him. I thank Allah for allowing us to be together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12