Strip Club Backroom Affair

Story Info
Young stripper falls for much older man.
11k words
4.66
32.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

****Jessica

"Hey Jess," Laura said to me as she was dressed and heading out to go home. "See that older guy sitting there," she said pointing to a table directly in front of the main stage.

"Yea," I responded seeing the back of the silver streaked gentleman's head.

"That's Bryan," she explained. "He's really fun, has a great touch. Too bad I have to get to this appointment. I love dancing for him."

Laura was one of the few girls at the club who befriended me and helped me along. I started dancing about three weeks ago because I want to go to school to be a nurse. I need money and this seemed like the best way to make a lot of money. I wasn't going anywhere waiting tables.

"Come on. I'll introduce you," my friend said as she grabbed my hand and led me over to the older man's table.

"Hi Bryan," Laura said rubbing the man's shoulder. "Too bad I have to go but I wanted to introduce my friend Jessica."

"Hi Laura," he said. Then he looked at me and put out his hand to shake mine. "Jessica, my name's Bryan."

"Nice to meet you," I said noticing his deep blue eyes.

"You two have fun," Laura said. "I got to run."

"Care for some company?" I asked politely. That's one thing Laura taught me, not to be pushy or aggressive, especially with the older men. Laura also told me she wouldn't dance for any of the men who didn't look at least forty. She said the younger ones don't know how to behave, they spend all their money drinking which leaves little for dances.

"Sure," he responded as I sat down on his lap. Bryan ran one hand up and down my back.

"That feels nice," I said reacting to his touch. Laura was right, he had a nice touch. "How long have you known Laura?" I asked starting a conversation. That's another thing Laura taught me. Let the men get to know you a bit and get comfortable before you solicit a dance.

"About five years or more," he replied. "I've been coming here for a while. Laura's been one of my favorites for a long time."

"That is a long while," I commented. "Who are your other favorites?" I asked teasingly.

"It seems like all the regulars I got dances from have moved on," Bryan explained. "Laura's really the only one left."

"Well then, I'll just have be a favorite," I said smiling. I took his other hand and placed it on my thigh. I felt at ease with this man. I wanted him to touch me.

I realize these men come to the club for entertainment, an escape from their boring home life. I found out more about Bryan as he gently caressed my thigh. He comes after work, usually once or twice a week. He's married, lives a bit out of town where it is rural on a couple of acres. He loves playing outdoors with his dogs.

I told him a bit about myself as well. I said I was new to erotic dancing and was hoping to make enough money so I could move out of my parents' house and go to nursing school.

"Well then, maybe you would like to dance for me," he said in a confident yet gentle tone of voice. I smiled and stood up as the next song was about to begin.

Bryan took off his glasses and laid them on the table. I positioned his chair and removed my top. The song began. I moved slowly and he showed an interest in me that I could feel.

I was starting to get aroused, I could feel myself getting damp. His touch sent waves of pleasure through my body, begging for more. I lightly brushed my nipples across his lips.

"We should go to the back," Bryan suggested as the song came to an end. Laura told me she rarely went to the more private rooms, only if she was very comfortable with the man. The dances were more expensive in those areas so it was a way to make more money.

"That sounds nice," I said, trusting Bryan would not ask me to do anything like I heard some of the girls did in the back like hand jobs and blow jobs. I just wanted him to caress my breasts and my butt.

"Your hands feel so good," I told Bryan as our bodies were very close in the dark room. I was getting aroused again, I craved more pleasure. I pressed my left nipple against Bryan's lips. He gently sucked on it sending waves of pleasure again through my entire body. "That feels good," I told him as his mouth engulfed my entire tit and his tongue played with my nipple.

Shortly into the third song I lost control. I began to hump his leg. I desperately needed to come to an orgasm. Bryan was getting into it in sync with me. He was breathing heavily. He kissed my neck. I came hard.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said as I felt the wet patch on his pants.

"That's alright," he responded. "It's dark in the club, nobody will notice. I'm sure it will dry by the time I get home." Bryan then handed me a hundred dollars. "I think this should do it. That was really fun. I enjoyed it very much."

I thanked him and excused myself. I headed straight to the dressing room to clean myself up and change my outfit.

****Bryan

Thursday after work I typically would stop by the strip club for a drink and hopefully a lap dance if I happened to catch Laura. It seems like she is the only dancer left from the ones I have come to know over the past five or six years that I had been going to this particular club. I've tried some of the younger girls but they come off as distant. I preferred the older dancers, those in at least their mid-thirties.

"Hi Bryan," I heard that familiar voice and hand rubbing my shoulder. "Too bad I have to go but I wanted to introduce my friend Jessica."

Laura was a full figured Latina, amazing large breasts with dark brown nipples surrounded by large areolas. She loved having me play with her tits, even doing dances on the floor. I really appreciated how she would genuinely pay attention to me while dancing for me. It wasn't really a dance, more like two bodies rubbing against each other. I loved touching her.

I introduced myself to Jessica, shaking her hand. Jessica was obviously young. She had small perky breasts and a beautiful round butt. What really impressed me the most at first meeting was her smile. It was warm and inviting.

"You two have fun," Laura said. "I got to run."

Jessica politely asked to join me. I invited her sit on my thigh. I began rubbing her back lightly while looking into her light green eyes. With her slightly reddish hair I surmised she had mostly Irish blood. Jessica started a conversation asking about me showing an authentic interest in me. I told her about my house and the dogs and how much they loved running around unleashed on the fenced land outside of town.

"How about you?" I asked turning the conversation away from me. "How old are you? What are your plans?" She told she just turned twenty and she lived at home. She was hoping she could make enough money at the club to get an apartment and go to nursing school.

I sensed she was enjoying me touching her, we were making a connection. It was a bit odd since most of the young dancers seemed to gravitate to the younger, well-built men. I was hardly anything close to resembling eye-candy considering I was an average looking man in his sixties with a few extra pounds.

"That feels nice," she said. She grabbed a hold of my other hand and put it on her thigh. I ran my fingers lightly all around both her thighs and close to her crotch. I was feeling my cock grow hard inside my trousers.

"Well then, maybe you would like to dance for me," I said as the DJ announced the next stage dancer. She appeared happy I broke that ice for her, I wanted to see how she would react to my touching her in more places, especially I wanted to feel her lovingly ass.

Jessica was not an experienced dancer but I could tell she put her passion into it, at least with me the way she moved, staying close to me. At one point she ran her hand across my crotch, feeling my erection through the material. She abruptly removed her hand from there and then did something surprising. She rubbed her tits across my face, her nipples touching my lips.

Jessica was aroused, although she didn't seem interested in my cock, she definitely wanted me to please her. The attraction was how I was making her feel.

"We should go to the back," I whispered in her ear. I could openly satisfy her desire to be touched all over with greater privacy in the back rooms. The song came to an end and we silently gathered our things and walked to one of the back rooms hand-in-hand.

It wasn't long before I was orally enjoying her perky tits. They were just large enough for me to suck them all the way into my mouth. I flicked her hard nipples with my tongue eliciting soft moans from her. I was holding her close to me with my hands playing with her butt cheeks. They were perfect, firm yet pliable enough to knead like a thick ball of dough.

Jessica began humping my leg and panting. I pushed my leg against her to her rhythm. I held her upper body close while she used me to get herself off. I breathed heavily in her ear, I could feel the tension in her body build. Right when I felt her about to climax I kissed her neck.

Jessica exploded in a fantastic orgasm, her fluid soaking her panties and leaving a wet spot on my trousers. I had a flashing erotic thought, what if she exploded like that on my face?

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said feeling the results she left on my leg.

I told her it was alright and nobody would notice anyway. Actually that scene left me with an erection that wouldn't easily subside. I was turned on by that experience. I had a hundred left in my wallet and I gave it all to her. I gladly would have given her more if I had it. That was the most fun I ever had in the club, more so than the few times I got jerked off in the back rooms.

****Jessica

"It was awesome, incredible," I told Laura. "I have never cum like that. Not with a guy, not even with a girl."

"Bryan knows how to touch and excite a woman," Laura commented. "I guess he has a lot of experience."

"I definitely want to see him and dance for him again," I told my friend.

The following Thursday I was on the main stage when I saw Bryan walk in and take a table close to me. Laura must have noticed him too because she quickly went to greet him. I was happy Laura got to him first. I was sure she might get a couple of dances with him and then pass him on to me while I was dancing through the two side stages in the rotation.

"I promise I won't leave a mess on your leg today," I told Bryan when I got to sit down with him.

"But I'd really like you to,: he responded. "Here, under the table, I have something for you."

Bryan handed me a small bag. Discreetly I looked inside and there was a pair of red lace panties.

"I want you to put them on before we go to the back," he said. "Then when we're done I want you to change out of them and give them back to me."

"Go on. Go and change," Laura ordered me with a laugh. I hurried to the dressing room getting a little excited. I took off my G-string and put on the panties. The material was soft and thin, no doubt they would be soaking wet in a little while. I put on an outfit that concealed the red panties.

When I arrived back at the table Laura was finishing up another dance with Bryan. She was lightly moaning as he caressed her large breasts. I didn't know if I should consider implants to enhance my boobs so I had asked Laura. She told me definitely not. She said men like Bryan want to feel the natural thing no matter what the size. I get that now after the way Bryan sucked on me.

We went back to the Champaigne Room and I removed my outfit, wearing only the red lace panties. That was alright since the only rule is to have your genitals covered. Even before we got started I noticed the bulge in Bryan's pants. I began to wonder what his penis was like.

"Uh, uh, uh," I was breathing hard and loud. Bryan pinched my nipples sending more shockwaves of pleasure through me. I was humping him pretty hard. My clit was on fire. We're not supposed to kiss but I couldn't help it. I passionately put my lips on his. Otherwise I would have screamed as I came to a tremendous orgasm.

"Your whole leg is soaked," I said. "More so than the last time."

"Do you want to hear my confession?" Bryan asked. "The confession of a dirty old man?"

"Ok," I replied reluctantly.

"I left the club immediately after our encounter last time," he explained. "I went right home to change my pants before my wife noticed them. I was so turned on sniffing them I had to rub one off."

"So that explains the panties," I laughed. "You are a dirty old man. But a really nice one," I added. I still couldn't believe how hard I came. I don't know what Bryan does to me but I love it.

*****Bryan

I sat down again at a table and ordered another drink waiting for Jessica to come out of the dressing room with her wet panties. It's unbelievably erotic the way she gets off on me.

"Here you go perv," Jessica whispered in my ear handing me a bag discreetly. She sat down, not on my wet leg but in a chair pulled up close to me. "Shit, they just called my name. I'm on stage again in two. I can hardly stand up," she lamented.

I called for a waitress to get Jessica a glass of water, she looked like she really needed it.

"Give me your phone," she said. I handed it over unlocked. She rapidly touched the screen. Then she pulled hers out of her bag, it lit up. "Now we have each other's number so we can tell each other when we are going to be here." She did something with her phone and then handed mine back to me.

"Sounds like a plan," I responded. I finished my drink and got up to leave as Jessica went on stage.

I sat down in my car and checked my phone for messages. There was one from Jessica and I figured she just sent something so she could capture both our numbers on our phones. I opened it up and it was a picture of the red lace panties lying on her thigh next to her glistening wet pussy.

I really couldn't wait. I drove to a dark secluded parking lot down the road, turned off car and took another look at my phone. I took out the red lace panties and put them in my mouth while I jerked off. It took me a while, a good twenty minutes before I could cum, I guess it becomes more challenging with age. Jessica was right, I am a perv, but I just can't help myself with her.

I was outside with the dogs later that evening and my phone binged. It was a message from Jessica. "I showed you mine now you show me yours," it read.

Later that night when my wife was soundly asleep, I went to the other room where I had the red lace panties stashed. I pulled down my pajama pants and stroked myself a few times chewing on the panties. I got an erection and snapped a picture on my phone which I sent to Jessica.

"Mmmmm. Delicious," read the text I received a minute later. Something was going on in me with this young girl.

A few days later I got another text from Jessica. "Can you meet me early tomorrow morning at the coffee shop on Main?" it read.

"What time? I have to be at work by nine," I texted back.

"Seven," she wrote.

"OK," I responded.

The following morning I saw Jessica standing outside the coffee shop. I pulled up and waved for her to get in the car.

"What's up?" I asked as she climbed into the passenger seat.

"There's nobody at the mall except for a few older people who walk there in the morning," she said.

"And? What is with that?" I asked not sure where this was going.

"And we park in a secluded area and I give you a blow job," she stated plainly.

The parking garage was as secluded as it gets that early in the morning. I found a spot in the corner and parked the car.

"Pull down those pants, daddy," she ordered me in a sexy tone of voice. I obliged and almost immediately I felt Jessica's warm lips on my cock. I was hard very quickly. She kept at it, bobbing up and down, taking a break stroking me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her mouth enveloping my stiff rod.

"I got an idea," Jessica said abruptly pulling off my cock. She slid her jeans off and put her hand down under her panties on her pussy, fingering herself while jerking me.

"Oh fuck yea," she cried out as she came soaking her panties. She pulled her panties off and put them in my face, resuming her oral pleasuring of my cock.

I wanted to warn her I was about to cum but my voice was muffled by her cum soaked panties in my mouth. She must have sensed it because she speeded up her pace. Jessica gagged a little as I started to shoot my load in her mouth. She didn't stop sucking until she had every last drop.

"You can keep those," she said referring to her panties. We both pulled up our pants. I looked at her and gave her a big kiss, tasting the remnants of my cum on her tongue.

I drove Jessica back to the coffee shop feeling content and satisfied but somewhat perplexed about the morning.

"Where's this going, Jessica?" I asked as I pulled up to the curb.

"I don't know but I'm having fun," she replied with a smile.

*****Jessica

"That was the first time I swallowed," I confessed to Laura telling her about the early morning blow job at the mall parking garage. I showed my friend the picture of his penis. "Doesn't it look like you just want it?" I posed rhetorically.

"It's nice that he's shaved down there. I hate pubic hair in my mouth so I rarely go beyond the head," Laura commented.

"Bryan has a nice fat mushroom head, doesn't he?"

"It is nice looking," Laura agreed.

"So what do I do now?" I asked my friend. "I really want the whole him. I really want to fuck him."

"The attraction is that strong?" Laura asked.

"Yes. I can't explain it," I replied. "I know he's old enough to be my grandfather."

"And he has that weird panty fetish," Laura laughed.

"Don't make fun of that. I think it's cool," I told her.

"We'll have to think about it. He's married so you'll have to figure out some sort of arrangement where you two can be together," Laura offered.

I thought really hard about it. I was starting to make good money at the club but not enough yet to get an apartment and completely support myself. That would solve my problem being alone with Bryan, if I had my own place.

I told Laura I just needed to make another couple of hundred dollars a week to afford a small apartment and have enough for nursing school.

"What you need girl is a sugar daddy," Laura said to me. We both seemed to contemplate that a minute when we both vocalized the same thing, Bryan could be my sugar daddy.

"He spends a good bit of money here at the club," Laura told me. "I asked him about that once and he told me he doesn't have mortgage anymore and he craves the physical touch he doesn't get at home anymore."

"Do you know anything about his wife?" I asked.

"He said she is older than him and she isn't in the best health," my friend responded.

"If he could just pay the rent I'd give him all the intimacy he could handle," I mused.

Later that day Bryan came in as usual and sat down near the center stage. Laura and I approached him and moved him to a table in the corner where the music wasn't as loud and we could talk easier. Laura and I had worked out a plan which would hopefully convince him.

"Bryan. Does your wife know you come here and spend a lot of money?" I asked him brazenly.

"Well, sort of," he answered. "She knows I come here and why I come here but she doesn't know how much money I spend here," he explained. "Why are you asking me this?

"Because Jessica needs a sugar daddy," Laura blurted out.

"What I need," I started to explain to him, "is to get an apartment and someone to help me out with the rent." I didn't want to seem desperate or aggressive, I wanted Bryan.

"I know you like coming here and you could still afford it," Laura told him. "All your dances with Jess and me would be free. We will even cover the house share for the Champagne Room," she added surprising me that she offered herself.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers