Some Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kemander
kemander
12 Followers

"Just because we are married doesn't make me think I own you, so that isn't my issue here. I'm not saying that you should ask for permission. You are your own person, and you have every right to make your own decisions. My issue is that I believe that the only honest way to conduct yourself within a marriage, in which we are supposed to be one together, is to be up front about it and tell me about uncertainties ahead of time so I can have some input into it, or at least know what's going on before hand. Then I have a chance to prepare myself for the possible fallout. After all, it means you're sharing a very intimate part of you that you vowed to me in our wedding, which I then also have to share with the emissions of your new sex partner. I think that we each deserve that much consideration out of each other, don't you?"

She agreed, and proceeded to lick up and down my cock, kissing, nibbling and sucking as she went, until she had me stone hard, at which she engulfed my length and gave me one of her fantastic throat fucks. She had played flute in high school, and had the circle breathing technique down to an art form, and she controlled her gag reflex so well, that she could hold my entire length deep in her throat for a longer period of time than any other woman I've known. She kept me captive in her throat, several times, for two hours continuous, often giving me head for nearly the entire trip from our house in Ann Arbor to my Mom's house in Lima, a two and a half hour ride. She would massage the length of my cock as if she were swallowing then regurgitating with her throat muscles without moving her head up and down.

Often she vacuumed my big balls up into her mouth at the same time and then rolled them around with her tongue as she clamped down on them with her mouth. When she used that same technique while she was adding the friction of moving her throat back and forth on your cock, there was no way to resist blowing your load almost immediately, but at that point she would bite down hard around the entire base of my genitals, stopping my release, and controlling when she would finally allow me to cum. Deb could be a total control freak in this manner, and was well practiced at it.

She could keep this going until I was in a frenzy to finally be to able to let go, feeling as if my balls were going to explode if I couldn't relieve the pressure backed up within them, and literally begging her to let me cum. The night of her and Shemmy she inhaled all of the load I could give her, and then wouldn't let me go, but kept sucking my cock and rubbing her tongue back and forth on the delicate underside of the head of it, which is just so touchy immediately after a male climaxes, past the point that it was so sensitive that it hurt, which is pure cruelty and torture. She knew this, and she delighted in it teasingly, refusing to release my cock and viciously playing with me physically and mentally, until she had sucked me hard again.

Then she climbed on and rode me frantically, all the while talking dirty to me and wanting me to talk dirty back to her, asking me if she can keep on being my filthy little fuck slut, or if I really thought she could suck cocks better than any porn star or sleazy whore ever could. I was teasingly gripping her big nipples, pulling them toward me as if trying to slow her up and down pumping. She kept asking if I liked fucking up into her nasty pre-fucked cunt that she filled up with other men's slimy seed that she'd wrung out of them, and referring to herself as being a shameless cum slut, or a promiscuous whore, or being my lustful little wanton wench with a sloppy, slushy hole oozing over with prick squeezings, consistently until we were both drained and exhausted. I was amazed at the words she used. None of it was language I would ever have expected her to know or use.

I guess I didn't take what she was saying the way she meant it. I didn't realize she was asking if it was okay with me if she fucked around indiscriminately. I thought it was only dirty sex talk to boost her level of arousal, which it did, because when she climaxed, she forcefully exploded piss all over me and the bed. She said it wasn't piss, though, and that it hadn't come from her urethra or her bladder, but from somewhere deep up inside her vagina. We had to pull the mattress pad off and change the sheets before we could go to sleep. That was a crazy night, and if I could have only read her mind, I might have been prepared for what followed.

Chapter 11

Opening My Eyes

The following day, Saturday, we were to visit Deb's friend from work, Karen, at her apartment. Karen was a divorced, single mom, a very beautiful and levelheaded woman, closer to my age than Deb's. She sent her little boy off on a sleepover at a neighbor's apartment, came back and opened up some beers for us all as she got out the steaks for the grill. I offered to get the grill out on the patio fired up, which I did, and when I came back into the kitchen, Karen was opening another beer for Deb, and asked me if I was ready for another one. I pointed at mine, that I had left sitting on the counter, and told her I had only had one sip out of the first one. I don't normally ever drink much alcohol, although I can drink about anyone under the table.

We all sat at the kitchen table and talked and joked for a while, enjoying the time together. Soon Deb had to go to the bathroom, and while she was gone, Karen turned to me and asked how we were getting along. I had known Karen for a while, but she had never asked me such a direct question before, and a little shocked, I stuttered, "What, what do you mean?" She said she just wondered if I had been noticing any differences in Deb's behavior lately. We heard the toilet flush, and she said, "We need to talk, just not in front of her. I'll give you my phone number before you leave." This rather set me to wondering, and after dinner, as we watched a movie on her Beta-Max, I couldn't have told you what was going on in it. She did give me her number on another of Deb's trips to the bathroom, and told me to call her the following Monday, as she didn't have to work, and Deb did.

The next day was a Sunday, and we had our normal Sunday afternoon, when Deb fixed a big meal for everyone in the house, and anyone else that might show up. She was a great cook and we had her excellent fried chicken, green beans and mashed taters and gravy, with her exquisite apple pie for dessert. That pie made it seem like she really was trying to make it up to me for her wild Friday night. After the meal, and after the dishes were all cleaned up and put away, Deb came into the kitchen, the cook being exempted from the cleanup, as is only fair in a communal household, and took me by the hand, saying, "Come here. I have to talk to you." and dragged me up to our bedroom. She closed the door, pointed at the bed and told me to sit down. Thinking about that pie, and apprehensively waiting for the trap to spring, I sat, and she said, "Okay, you want to know about it up front, and I want to take you up on that. You say you don't own me and I want to see if you're serious. I just called one of my students that I've been training in the x-ray department at work. He wants me to come over to his apartment. I don't know if anything is going to happen, but I wouldn't mind if it did. Are you able to go along with this if I go see him, or is that a problem?"

I sat for a moment without answering, and thinking about how I almost got into her pants while fooling around with her one day that I was visiting her at work. I had gone into the darkroom with her as she was developing film, telling her, as I was trying to pull down her pants while she protested, and unthinkingly planting it in her mind, that we could get away with fucking in there because the light outside was on, and nobody outside of the darkroom was allowed to go in when the light was on. I thought that if she had fucked Shemmy, or whoever, more than once, by how long she was gone and the amount of the cum in her, without intending to tell me about it, as it was obvious that she hadn't intended to, that this probably wasn't her first encounter with this guy either. Yeah, for sure she wouldn't mind if something happened. She knew exactly what she wouldn't mind doing. I thought I better keep my mouth shut and see how this panned out. I realized I'd opened a real can of worms, but, to me, honesty up front would have meant telling me before she placed that call to this student.

Meanwhile, Deb had unfastened my pants and started to play with me and run her hands all over my skin, as she was saying, "Please. Pretty please. I promise I'll be extra, extra good for you when I get home. By then I'll be all slick and wet and juicy so you can play as long as you want to, and I'll be all ready warmed up and fiery hot for you, and I'll do everything for you, just the way I know you like it best. You know you love it when I go crazy on top of you and just can't get enough of your big hard cock in me, and I promise I'll keep you hard 'til you can't take it anymore. Please, Baby, nothing is going to change between us. I'll still love you and be your loving wife, in fact I'll love you even more, if you'll let me do this."

"The only difference will be that it won't be your cum in me when I get home, but then all you'll have to do is replace what I come home full of with your's. Please Baby, I promise you won't regret it." I asked what time she thought she would get home, to which she replied eight or eight thirty. It was then going on five thirty. I said, "Okay, I guess, if you feel that you have to, but remember, I'll be here at home, waiting and very anxious about you." She said, "I promise." and as she then went down on me, I asked her, "Deb, why do you feel the need to go outside of our marriage for all this extra cock, don't I give you enough, aren't I big enough, or are you really just testing me to see what I'll let you get away with?"

She had almost got me off with her perfected technique when she stopped and said, "You're too big. Save me that big cock and that big load in it for later, and don't you touch it while I'm gone. That belongs to me and I'm going to want all you've got and more when I get back." She stripped, and put on a fancy pair of her lace see-through panties, then she put on a color matching light lavender and very gauzy paisley print top that came from India, which was nothing more than a large, sheer silk scarf with a very large, diamond shaped hole to put her head through, with two corners of it then hanging front and back and the other two down over her shoulders with those corners ending at about her elbows, and which was almost as see-through as her scanty panties, with their tiny triangles front and back.

She loved bending over and "inadvertently" showing off her tits and giant nipples, thrilling at the effect it had on people, and enjoying their reactions. Consequently, she almost never wore a bra, as her tits weren't at all saggy or large enough to require any support, however those extremely long nipples, nearly an inch long by a half inch thick, when fully erect, were currently sticking straight out, highly visible through the especially thin and clinging material of her top. She had told me before that she usually felt safe enough going to work braless, because she said most of her uniform tops were of a heavy enough material that no one could tell, and with the uniform top's deep vee neck, she could flash whoever she chose to, which I guess was just about anyone.

Then she pulled on a pair of her short shorts that had started out as hip hugger designer jeans that had worn out, but the cotton was so thin and stretchy as to make me think it wasn't even denim. As a matter of fact, if they were held up to a window and stretched, you could easily see daylight and almost see details through the material. She had removed the waist band to well below the bottoms of the belt loops, as the pants never had pockets to begin with, and she had vee'd the waistline from it's height of well below her hipbones down to the center seam in front and back and then shortened the zipper to less than two inches up front, making them fit her exactly the way she wanted. They were so tight, that what the lack of material didn't expose, was still clearly defined for the eye. It made me uneasy to go out with her in those shorts. She might as well have worn nothing. They were fun in dark movie theaters though, as they gave easy access to her cunt, and I could clandestinely make her wriggle and squirm, cumming wetly in public, while she protested against me embarrassing her so openly, which we both knew was simply empty verbal objection made for a semblance of propriety, as it was obvious how excited she always became by it, which always made her go wild on me at home in bed afterwards.

But the way the center seam pulled tightly and deeply up into her cunt slit, they did give her a very teasingly delightful looking camel-toe, which at that time was already very obviously soaked and wetly discolored from her own freely flowing sweet juices, a convincing sign of her current level of excitement and arousal. Sorry ladies, but despite all the slander people generate about women being cock teases, we guys love seeing women being so tantalizingly sexy, flaunting the untouchable delights that their clothing hides, because the more you tease our primal urges, the more of that primal energy we want to expend to try to serve you better. You'll also learn whether that fellow you're teasing is a gentleman or not, because a gentleman will always control his desire to approach you until you give him a clear sign of your interest in him. Win, win for both of our genders. Debbie had maybe close to a third of her butt cheeks covered, with the lace waistband of her tiny panties just peeking out of the top of her low cut cutoffs and the edges of her panty's gusset peeking from the narrow crotch, with most of her shapely tummy showing way down past her hip bones and almost to the top of her pubic cleavage leaving a few wisps of her scant pelvic hair showing above the zipper.

She looked hot to trot, like a hooker in heat, ready to rut. She and came over and tongue kissed me, as I rubbed her soaking camel toe, then bending further, she skimmed her tongue over and around the head of my still hard cock, sucking on it as she rubbed her tongue back and forth on the underside for a minute, then lifting up, she kissed it, saying, "I'll see you later, lover, both of you. Now you be good, and remember, no touching yourself, and I'll be very good for you when I get back." She stepped into her flip-flops and left. I hoped none of my housemates saw her dressed like a whore as she went down the stairs and out of the door.

Chapter 12

Frying Pan to Fire

That was a long two and a half hours, as she didn't get home until ten. While waiting, I sat thinking about her soaked camel toe, that convincing sign of her growing excitement and arousal. It was evident to me that thinking about, chasing and fucking strange cock stimulated her far more extensively than just having sex with me ever could. Or, at least, judging by the dirty talk spouting out of her Friday night, or I guess, very early Saturday morning, after the gig and her having fucked, at least, Shemmy, going only by what she told me, for, I realized that I actually didn't know for sure if she was with Shemmy, or someone else, or even several someone elses, and judging by how long she was missing, the quantity of cum she had in her, and some of the statements she made during the throes of her passion, she probably had fucked in plural. It continued to stimulate her to mentally connect those strange cocks and the cum from them, to her possession of that cum, then swimming in her overflowing womb which had supposedly been vowed to me only.

She was vastly aroused at referring to the stranger's cum, and her deceitful cunt, insultingly, in a way that thrilled her as she used the foreign cums' presence inside of her as a reason for alluding to it in an offending manner to scorn herself and her cunt. She was strangely proud of it, much like a bandit in the Wild West was proud of having a ten thousand dollar reward put on his head, rather than just a five hundred dollar price on him. She fed on it, and stirred the excitement level of her passion with calling herself a cock hungry, cheating cum slut, or a filthy fuck filled floozy, after she had warranted those claims, to build her height of passion to it's ultimate peak. She wanted me to say these nasty things to her, as well, to provoke an even higher and deeper level of arousal in her. It gave further arousal for her to have me to refer to her pussy then as a cum gobbling, cheating cunt or a hot, sticky, slimy slit or a scummy, drooling slut snatch, or a dripping, spunk thirsting fuck hole, as well; it not being quite enough for her to be harshly self-condemning and insulting.

It was plainly clear to me that it was intensely stimulating to her, mentally, to enact the social taboo of promiscuous indiscriminate sexual union outside of our marriage and break her marital vow of faithfulness. Then bring home her vagina to me fully and obviously defiled and dripping. She was then in the powerful position of being able to force me to enjoy my marital rights to her sexually, only by my ceding my pride in the sharing of them with the slobbering, gooey proofs of her defilement that she presented to me. How often, and for how long this had been going on, was unknown to me at this point, Friday night being the first time I had caught her at it. Deb being caught at her disloyalty only added to her arousal, it seemed. With my knowing what she had done she could now exult in it, no longer keeping it to herself, thus making me a conscious partner to it, which then overwhelmed her to an elevation of passion that I had never seen in her before.

Then somehow she gained further exhilaration by the relegation on to me, in her mind, that I, or my cock, was now betrayed by her freely giving a stranger her sex, and I now would only be able to enjoy it's desecrated depths, that were brimming with the leavings of other men, after she had chosen to give it out to be used before she brought it to me violated, proving her disdain for me by her choice to cheat me out if it's first, and only use. I guess, therein proving that she had more control over who or what she did with her sex than I did, since I was now, strictly by her choice, a cuckold, thereby belittling me and our marriage, and showing herself as superior to me. There is a power play in this that I truly don't understand the mentality of. That she didn't respect me was obvious, but at the same time, there were people that she did respect, whom she didn't want to find out about her infidelities, as it turned out. Brophy for one.

I didn't know why any of this would take on any kind of implications that wouldn't be dishonorable, instead of being sexually arousing enough for her to cause her to be stimulated, but it was causing more arousal than I had ever seen in her before, which was clearly evident by the gushing flood bursting out of her cunt when she came like never before, early Saturday morning. I still was amazed at that, and the mattress as I sat there that night was still somewhat damp from it. I did find that the level of her arousal that caused all of the dirty talk and the magnitude of her huge orgasm was highly exciting for me to see and participate in. I just couldn't figure out how or why doing it stimulated her, and I didn't know if I would ever understand. It seemed like a very complicated game she was playing in her head.

Not getting anywhere with that line of thought, I sat there trying to imagine what she was doing to him, and what he was doing to her, and wondering how long this had been going on, and where it was leading to. I wasn't really sure how I felt, or should feel about sharing her, but I was fairly certain that she had forced me to do so a couple of times back when we lived near Muskegon. One time was when she had gone for a Doctor's appointment down in Columbus, Ohio, and was gone for four days. The other time was when she just disappeared one day in my Honda, and finally her Mom admitted that she was there, just not right now, and she made it sound like she was afraid of what Deb was doing, and that neither she nor I would be very happy with what the consequences might be. She was definitely very worried by whatever was happening, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

kemander
kemander
12 Followers
1...45678...16