Some Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just about to give up on her and leave when she got back. Then it was the same thing all over again, only with different guys. When she got back the second time, I asked her what the Hell was going on. I told her I didn't feel comfortable sitting there all alone for such a long time, in my uniform no less. She said she was sorry, that it was probably a mistake to bring me, and that she was just trying to save up for a new car. I asked her what she meant and she showed me a handful of twenties. I said I didn't want to know about it, and that I had to get home to pick up Nate, (her son) from the babysitter, and I left."

"I went with her one more time about a month after that. Keith, I hate to tell you this, but she was going out to these truckers' sleepers and giving them blowjobs or fucking them for money toward that Camaro she wants. I have been stewing about this, trying to decide where my loyalty lies, and I finally decided it lies on the side of decency. You are a decent guy, and I hate to see Deb do this to you. I hate being the one to tell you about it, and I hope you don't hate me for being the one that told you, but I just couldn't see letting this happen behind your back any longer."

That evening when I got home Deb wasn't home yet. When she got home, she was wearing hip huggers and a flimsy top rather than her uniform, I wrapped her up in a big old kiss, and while running my hands up and down her body, I slipped one onto the crotch of her tight jeans, gently pinching her camel-toe together. The entire area was gooey and sticky to the touch and soaking wet. I said, "What's this, are you horny again?", as I took her hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom. Once in our room, I undid her jeans and pulled them down, while she tried to protest and push my hands away. I was never all over her like this when she got home from work. I had always given her whatever space she needed to change clothes, bathe and do whatever.

But now I already knew what I would find, and with her jeans down around her ankles, she had no underwear on again, highly unusual for her not to be wearing any panties, great gouts of cum came streaming out of her almost hairless cunt and drooled down her thighs. I took a handful of it and held it up to her face, and said, "Baby, I thought we were supposed to talk about this before it happened, but this didn't just happen once. What I'm holding here in my hand is a large enough quantity to have come from three or more guys." I then lied to her, "My buddy, Dan is a truck driver, and he was sitting at the Chelsea truck stop today at three thirty, watching you climb in and out of trucks. He called me after the third time you climbed out of a truck to let me know what was going on."

"It looks to me as though there is absolutely no chance that I could ever expect you to be truthful with me, and without honesty I don't see how we can hold this marriage together, do you? Is there anything that you can say that will explain this all away, and save all the time and dreams and goals that we both have invested in this marriage?" She started telling me about how embarrassed she was to drive the Cutlass. I had done all the body work on it when I bought it cheaply because it had been wrecked, but I had yet to paint it, so it was beige, the original body color, and blue, the color of the front clip I had to put on it when I bought it, and primer red, where I had done the body work. I wanted to paint it black.

I realized that I had been insensitive toward her in not seeing to it that she had a car she could be proud of going down the road in, when she had been driving my big Olds 98 that I had bought out of a junk yard and totally restored to showroom condition, until the 454 engine threw a rod. My fault. It had a gorgeous paint job on it with twenty coats of clear coat over the paint, and was a ride to be proud of.

She went on to tell me that ever since she saw the new Camaros, she was in love with them and wanted one in the worst way. At the same time, she knew that my whole being was going into trying to build my company Aardvark Audio up into a major concern, and that she didn't think that with all the money I was investing into it, that I would be able to afford to buy her a Camaro. Consequently she was trying to afford it on her own. She then went into a detailed, full explanation of how she thought it all out, and then started one by one connecting with truck drivers. She built up from no men, to currently twenty-seven regulars, and eight semi-regulars that didn't show up every week, plus the occasional stray.

I said, "But Baby, why didn't you tell me? I'm sure the bank would have given me a loan to get a car for you, but to do it by whoring yourself out? Didn't you think I would ever find out? What if you got busted and all of our friends and family found out. How would you feel then? What would they think? How could you ever face any of them again? Are you talking twenty-seven guys every day?" She then sat down on the bed and kicked her sneakers and pants off. She turned to me and started undressing me, and that accomplished, pulled me down on the bed with her. She made me lay back, climbed over me and sat on my hips, and she started telling me the whole story, as she slowly started rubbing her oozing cunt all over my groin and abdomen, painting me with her nasty cum. Apparently during the war her Mother had been quite immoral. Deb gave me the impression without coming right out and saying it that she had been a hooker to help get by on food and rent, before she got a factory job.

Deb sat there squishing back and forth, telling me how her Mom had explained to her how hard life could be. She then went on telling me how before she even started going to the truck stop, she had thought through just how to go about choosing the right kind of guys in the first place, and that so many of them were on the road so much, that they didn't have the time to eat or sleep, let alone go around being loose with hookers. So, initially, she had to be very forward with the guys she chose, while not choosing the fat, ugly, disrespectful or gross ones.

Once they knew she would be there for them, they started stopping at Chelsea regularly, and she told them why she chose them, and what qualities she looked for, so that they could make educated decisions about which of their friends they would tell about her. And, no, not twenty-seven every day. Some days it was as many as eight if a couple of them were running ahead of, or behind schedule, but most days there were five, sometimes only three. It depended on where their deliveries were, and how long it took them to get back. She may see some of them sometimes only every other week.

As Debbie sat there talking, she started playing in the cum that was oozing out of her, and rubbing it into her lower lips and into the skin on her thighs and belly. Then she scooted down onto my thighs and started using it as a lubricant on my cock as she started stroking me with her hand. Then she took a mouthful of cum and started trying to blow it into my pee hole. Before long I could feel her forcing it down into the length of my cock. It didn't feel bad, it even felt kind of good, but I just didn't like the idea of it, so I pulled her head up and off of me and told her to stop, but not before she had gotten what turned out to be quite a quantity into my cock. She rubbed some on her tits and dribbled big drops on each of her still raw looking, long nipples and then wanted me to lick them and suck them hard. I hesitated to, but she kept begging me, so I finally caved in. God, they got huge.

It wasn't too bad if I didn't think about all the sources of it. It didn't taste as bad as licking her pussy after I'd fucked her. She said that she had wanted so many times to leave all their cum in her cunt to bring it to me full and dripping since she started doing this, and then come home and make me play in it, that the whole idea of forcing me to accept the strange cum of so many men was a real rush for her. I told her that the idea didn't do anything for me, and if anything it was a turn off. Before long she wanted me to lick and eat her cunt, but I balked at that. She laughed and said it was only two more loads than the wad we swapped with each other last night, and told me that I had already sucked out her cunt several times after she had been to the truck stop, I just didn't know about it at the time.

I said, maybe so, but she must have cleaned herself up pretty well when she got home those times, 'cause I'd never seen her squishy like this before. She said that was true. That there was one guy that always wanted to piss in her cunt, and when he was there she would make him wait until last, because the volume of piss that he had, and the power behind his piss when she kept him waiting would help to wash the other men's cum out of her cunt just before she came home. Then she would have to douche as soon as she got home so she wouldn't get an infection. She asked me if I would work a big glob of it up into her asshole and then fuck her in the ass. I asked why she had changed her mind, because every time I had asked her about trying anal in the past she had refused.

She told me that all the guys ask her about it, and the three boys last night wanted to double fuck her, one in her ass and one in her cunt, while she sucked off the third all at the same time, which sounded like a lot of fun, but she thought they were too young not to be too rough for her virgin ass, and she figured that sooner or later she's going to have to give in, so she might as well have me be her first. Beside that, she said that she thought that it would be fun to have me stuff all that cum up her ass, because that way she could make me play in their cum.

This woman had a very sick sense of humor, but I did get to fuck her ass for the first time in our marriage that night, after working first one, then two, then three fingers up into her asshole and then a forth finger on my left hand to push globs up into her as I stretched the three fingers of my right hand apart to force her further open. Each night the rest of that week was pure wanton, degenerate lust, in which she fucked twenty-six men from the truck stop during the whole week after work, and double fucked two of her male students daily in the darkroom, at work. She claimed she loved the totally full feeling of a cock in both her ass and cunt pounding into her and then cumming at the same time, which made her feel like the ultimate slut.

Chapter 15

The Last Straw

Two weeks after that was my birthday, and the week previous to my birthday, my Mom was to pick me up in her Toyota, and I would then drive us down to North Carolina to check on the property I had inherited from my Dad. I had begged Deb to take time off and go on this trip with us, but she said she had seen enough of North Carolina when we went there on our honeymoon. She said, "Just go without me and have fun with your Mom. You don't know how much longer you're going to have her around."

Mom and I made the trip and had a great time, even getting relief from the northern dog days of August heat in the coolness of the mountain air in western North Carolina. I even caught a few brook trout with my shorty fly rod in one of the streams. Toward the end of the week I started getting nervous about just what Deb might be up to with me not being around, and finally started explaining to Mom that we were having problems, and I would like to get home a day early if she didn't mind.

Mom said that was fine with her, that we could do whatever I thought best. The day we left Ashville, I drove straight through to Ann Arbor, only stopping when one of us had to use the restroom, and parked at the curb one house north of our house, grabbed my stuff and kissed Mom goodbye, thanking her for a wonderful week. Mom told me good luck, and drove away. It was one thirty in the morning, and the house was dark. I thought, "Well maybe I was wrong." but I let myself in very quietly. I may be big, but I can be very stealthy from years of woods running. I set my stuff down next to the couch and stood and listened. Nothing, quiet as a tomb. I started up the stairs, and turned on the stairway light.

I watched as the bedroom door opened up and a guy I knew by the name of Larry came out of our dark bedroom, zipping his pants and buckling his belt, with his shirt unbuttoned, nodding at me saying, "How's it going?" as he then ran down the stairs and out of the front door. I'm astounded, thinking, "There is no way to resolve this. She is like the doorknob on the post office. Everyone takes a turn at it." Okay, so what do you do in this situation? I went upstairs and confronted her. I said she either must not have been expecting me, or she really just doesn't give a shit any more, or both, but thanks anyway for her very best birthday wishes and the great present. I asked if she had planned on fucking every guy we knew.

Deb moved out and got her own apartment, a real high-end place. She wanted to try marriage counseling, and even though I didn't see much hope, I set it up. When I went over to her apartment, as they hadn't hooked up her phone yet, to tell her where our counseling was, and with who at what time, she answered the door nude and had a big titted girl there that I recognized as one of her students at the hospital. They both obviously had expected someone else and were just pulling a few pieces of clothing on as I entered, and had been carousing naked together on the couch. It was an awkward moment for all three of us, but the young girl on her knees was the most affected by it.

I told Deb what the deal was, and said I'd let them get back to their recreation and left. Counseling didn't accomplish any thing but bringing out Deb's anger and an element of showing off to either impress or shock the counselor and I, which brought out her total candidness about many, many, many more indiscretions than I could ever have guessed at. The counselor, a woman, who seemed to be in a state of much greater shock than I was, finally turned to me and said, "I see no hope of saving this. To prolong this session or sit for any more sessions would only be wasting your money and all of our time." and so it ended.

I don't have any idea what story Deb told Brophy or anyone else, but none of them have been friendly towards me since Deb and I split, so I just went my own way, figuring that they had all known me long enough to know that I am honest, and I don't have any hidden agendas or ulterior motives, and if they would take her word for what happened without even seeking to hear my side of it, after all that we had been through together, fuck 'em. I turned my back on them, and went about my business, feeling, if anything, that they owed me for everything I had attempted to do for them, as I certainly didn't profit by my efforts, and being unwilling to beg anyone for their friendship or their understanding. I moved out and got my own place, not enjoying the cold shoulders I received. I suspect that if any of them read this that they will be learning the truth about what happened for the first time. Several months later, I saw Deb and Shemmy together at the Diner, when I went there one late night after a gig. They finished eating after I was served my food and as Shemmy went up to the register to pay, Deb came over and sat with me for a moment, asking where I lived now. Thinking it made no difference, I told her the address.

About an hour or so later, shortly after I had arrived home and was getting ready for bed, there was a knock on my door. I groaned, and slipped a robe on and went to answer it. It was Deb. She came right in the door, uninvited, just pushing right past me, and asked if she could use my bathroom. I said sure, and showed her where it was. When she came out of the bathroom she came up behind me, wrapping her arms around me and slipping her hands under my robe. I told her, "Look I had a long day and I just want to go to bed." She said that was a great idea, "Let me tuck you in." I made the mistake of looking toward the bedroom door, which she noticed and started pulling me in that direction.

I said "Deb, This is over. We are divorced. Didn't Shemmy satisfy you?" She said, "Keith, I'm going to have my way with you tonight if I have to rape you. Judging by how hard your big cock is getting in my hand, that won't be possible, because you can't rape the willing. Besides, I just want one more chance to humiliate you with this erotic power I have over you." We fucked. After we fucked once, we fucked again, and again after that. During this passion she told me that I was fucking my cock into Shemmy's cum, that they had gone to the Diner after fucking all evening. I told her I didn't need to know that. She said she just wanted to be honest with me. Then she said that after they left the Diner he fucked her again, just before she came to my house. I called her a whore, and she laughed, saying "Yes I am. A well paid whore, and loving it." I told her not too well paid if she was working a truck stop, that the well paid ones worked big Hotels and Casinos.

I told her that knowing this doesn't do anything for me but disgust me. She asked why my dick was still hard if I was so disgusted, and I told her it was because her greasy whore's cunt felt so good, and I hadn't gotten any since we split up, but that was a lie, as I had screwed the female manager of the Star Bar on the last night it was open before it was torn down, because she said she was getting married the next day, and wanted a final fling. I had also taken an eighteen year old high school girl's virginity the weekend before Deb came over, when the teeny bopper followed me home from the bar. As well I had been seeing a girl from Eaton Rapids that I had met at a gig in East Lansing, plus seeing a blond who lived in a trailer park in Ypsilanti.

I asked Deb if she was a lesbian now as well, and she laughed and told me that she just liked sex, and she didn't care who it was with, and while she liked big cocks best, that the girls didn't have the reservations about cleaning the cum out of her when she had a cunt full, like guys did, so she enjoyed females mostly for that reason. I didn't think she could have put a number on how many people she'd had sex with, but I asked her if she knew. Her answer was, "Not enough." I saw her like that several more times over about a two year period. Each time was after other guys had screwed her full of cum before she came to me. It must have truly excited her to bring me her used cunt. Deb had to have had some unique issues going on in her head relating to me, I just don't know what I ever did to initiate them or deserve them and the resulting insanity that was our relationship, but I often wondered if her issues were based on her having had her tubes tied in order for her to prevent passing on the scoliosis to another generation.

The last time I saw her sexually she came to fuck my brains out in celebration of her getting engaged to a guy we had all called Baby Huey. I don't think I ever knew his real name, Stew something. But he stood by her until she died last year, God bless him. I have to wonder if he ever knew that she could never be faithful, or what a slut she truly was. Quite some time after her celebration fuck with me, she saw me on the street one day in her new Camaro, and stopped to show it off to me. She told me that she had caught some venereal disease, that I can't recall the name of, from somebody called Doc, and had probably given it to Larry and his girlfriend Marcy while having sex with them, and asked me if I'd like it too. Nope.

I saw her again after twenty-eight years of not knowing what happened to her, two years ago in twenty-ten, at a Lee Rocker show in Bowling Green, Ohio that I gone to with my present wife Brenda and my buddy Jim McKee and his wife and friends, so I could hear Brophy play again. She looked very old, having gained a lot of weight and a lot of grey, and stood talking behind her hand to the people she was with, Stew and her brothers among them, as they stood backstage, so I assume she was talking about me, as she was looking at me as she was doing it. She never talked to me that day, and neither did Brophy, although he talked with her quite a bit. Ah well, what're ya gonna do? Life goes on. Just not for her anymore, but one day we're all going to pay that piper, though.

1...678910...16