All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
A great begining

I gave 5 stars because the writing was great. I loved your first person account from each character. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.............

Can't think of words to describe how good this is

I can't wait 4 the next part

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago

First of all, monamante, I have to tell you that your work is among the first that I read when I started lurking here late last year. And I loved every minute of it!

As for this story, please continue. :) ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

The whole attraction to te professor and description of her outfit is hot, thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue, I feel theres so much more that can happen between Toni and the prof. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bloody hell!!!

What a trip!! Took me right into the story... soured face when i saw it end. SO HURRY BACK WITH THE REST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

Loved the story, I jus have to ask is sylvia and nicky gonna be in your next chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Thanks for sharing your work with us. You're an amazing writer and every single one of your stories plays on my heart strings. I look forward to your stories, the dialogue and the development and dedication you give your characters. Please don't stop writing and I look forward to more from you!

xoxo

-Your biggest fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please continue this as a series. You have set things up so that it can go in several different directions and I'm curious to see where you take things.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I actually have read this before, fortunately I don't remember how it all ends!

I have recently been re-discovering stories that I had read before I discovered my passion for real stories, not just sex stories, and this one definitely fits the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi author!

wow. I was forever looking for other stories here 'cause I have literally read most if not all lesbian stories in the hall of fame. Wondered why I didn't click yours until then..this is great.

Some few minor writing errors, but who cares, I loved the story.

MzFla352MzFla352almost 6 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the sequel.....

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I’m enjoying your writings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous