Someone is in BIG Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Alana's punishment continues.
2.9k words
4.49
21.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake next to a sleeping Jackson. He had his right arm and leg over me while he slept on his stomach. The sun was shining through the window blinds and I was surprised it didn't wake him. Since I didn't come home until earlier this morning and Jackson showed me just how he felt about that I completely forgot to shut the blinds and close the curtains. That is usually my job when getting ready for bed. I was in a rush this morning getting ready for bed in fear of upsetting Jackson more that I must have forgotten. I glanced over at my alarm clock; it is one in the afternoon!

Well it isn't as late as I thought it might be considering we didn't go to sleep until seven in the morning. I start rubbing Jackson's arm remembering how angry he was earlier this morning. I turned to look at him. He looks so peaceful and younger when he is sleeping. I wonder does everybody look that way when they are sleeping. He really is a beautiful man. I can't believe we told each other we loved one another. Were we just caught up in the moment or did we really feel that way about each other?

Still staring at him listening to his shallow breathing, I felt bad that he was worried about me. I need to start thinking of him more when I go out and do things. If the shoe was on the other foot I would have been angry too. I can still see his blue eyes glaring at me. It gave me a chill just thinking about it. I had never seen him so angry. I turned on my side so I could face him. It also gave me a chance to rub my ass to see if it was still sore after the spankings he gave me this morning. I still can't believe he used his belt.

Sure he has spanked me before but usually it was for play and with his hand. I was surprised to find that I actually enjoyed being spanked if only I could get over the embarrassment of bending over his knee. I didn't mind if we were lying in bed and he spanked me but the humiliation of actually bending over his knee or a piece of furniture. I struggled internally with that part but my body always betrayed me because once I did assume the position he requested I always found myself turned on and wet.

He has spanked me with a paddle once. I had gotten in trouble another time. That is how I know about the "lock down". What an interesting experience that was to say the least. I felt smothered because I literally had no freedom but the sex was amazing! That is also how we found out I enjoyed the paddle too. He started to stir and I began running my fingers through his hair. He groaned a little and then smiled before opening his eyes.

"Good morning sir!" I expressed cheerfully.

He grins in reply opening his eyes and rolling over on to his back. I rest my head on my hand as I gaze down towards his waist and smile because I see something else is awake as well. I smile my devious smile and trail my eyes back to meet his. He is still grinning at me but it doesn't reach his eyes. Oh that's right, I am still in trouble. I better remember my place quick. I feel butterflies in my stomach because there is a hint of that same look he gave me earlier this morning.

He notices that my mood changes from playful to nervous. I immediately put my head down so my eyes aren't staring into his anymore. This is one of the duties of a sub, especially a sub that is in big trouble with her Dom. He places a finger under my chin and raises my head upward so our eyes can meet.

"Yes, I am still mad at you but that doesn't mean I don't love you. You are still going to be punished for being disobedient. You know I think you're hot as hell when you wear that outfit. That is why I want you to wear it when you are with me. You wear things for me and me only. I am your main concern. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Today is the first day of your lock down and I decided to call it being grounded instead even though I like the thought of you being locked down." He says following with a devilish grin. I can't help but smile either and I feel myself getting wet just imagining him locking me down with restraints.

He stretches and reaches down to his manhood and frees it from under the sheet. He looks at me then gazes down at his full hard cock. He doesn't have to say anything. I already know what he wants and I am too happy to oblige. I love wrapping my mouth around Jackson's huge cock. I like the way he moans when I give him pleasure. I love the way he rubs my head when I am licking his balls and suckling them. I devour his enormous cock in my mouth. I lick him down to his root then back up doing this slowly taking pleasure in teasing him and hearing his moans get louder. He has had enough of my teasing and grabs my head to force a rhythm he enjoys. It won't be long until he finishes and I get to taste my reward. I love the way he tastes.

I never thought I would find myself thinking anything like that but with Jackson there are many things I am surprised to find myself thinking. As I feel his warm cum going down my throat I feel myself getting wetter. It turns me on when I am able to satisfy him. Sometimes he talks dirty to me by calling me his good little slut or his little cock sucker. This makes me suck harder and my clit throb.

If anyone else talked to me like that I would be offended but with Jackson I embrace it. He has this way. Maybe it's the sound of his voice or the way he says it that I enjoy hearing. After I am finished I look up at him and he is looking down at me. He is looking relaxed and I am proud that I have accomplished my goal. He reaches down to pull me up towards his lips and gives me a long sensual kiss. As we are kissing he grabs a hold of my ass with both his hands and squeezes gently. I moan in response and feel that tingle between my legs.

We break from kissing to take a breath and look into each other's eyes. I smile down at him and he sighs still in that relaxed state. He squeezes me in a hug and then slides me back onto the bed. He gets up and throws his legs over the bed and onto the floor. I am staring at his muscular back. He has such a beautiful body and takes care of it. Jackson owns and manages a health club so he kind of has too. You can't have an owner running around looking like a blob. We are both still naked from earlier but this is nothing knew since we usually sleep naked unless I am on my period.

It is in his rules that I sleep naked. Jackson wants to have excess to my body anytime he is in the mood. He already has full excess but while we are in bed he doesn't want to be fumbling around with clothes. He surprises me by waking me up in the middle of the night or early in the morning with his cock deep inside me. It doesn't take too long for me to participate. Like I have said before, I enjoy being fucked by him. I don't care what time it is. He stood, still naked turning around to face the bed.

"Stay on the bed and get on all fours," he said sternly.

I turned my body towards the mattress and put my weight on my hands and knees staring at the headboard. He scooted me back towards the end of the bed and began to rub my ass. It wasn't sore from this morning and I was shocked that it wasn't. That is some damn good lotion. He walked over towards the dresser and opened a drawer.

"Keep looking at the headboard. If I see you turning around again you will be punished much more harshly. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir!" I reply, staring at the headboard fighting the urge to glance over my shoulder. I wanted to see what he was getting out of the drawer and planning on doing to me.

I can still hear him shuffling around in the drawer. He then closes the drawer and walks back towards the bed. There is a small padded bench at the end of our bed and he is placing things on it. He takes his hand and starts rubbing my ass again.

"You have such a beautiful ass." He observes as he's patting my ass.

"Thank you sir," I reply wiggling my ass a little and smiling at his compliment.

"It's a shame that I am going to have to punish that beautiful ass but you left me no choice." He states in a firm voice as he smacks my ass.

He proceeds by taking his hands down the back of thighs then back up to my backside. He does this a couple of times. As he is going back down he stops at my knees and spreads my legs wider apart. I readjust myself so I don't lose my balance.

"Do you know why you are being punished?" he asks as he bounces my backside softly against him holding my hips.

"Yes sir!" I reply as he is still bouncing against my backside.

"Tell me, tell me why you are being punished. I need you say it," he asks and this time he slams me against him harder which startles me making me lose my balance.

"I am being punished for not answering my phone when you called or texted me, sir," I reply as I feel him take a hold of each butt cheek and spread them apart to rub is cock in between. I let out cry in surprise and feel completely exposed but at the same time my clit begins to drum as my heartbeat races.

"And what else?" he asks as he is still rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks.

"I wore an outfit without your approval." As I answer his question, he slams me hard into him holding onto my hips making me inhale deeply and suddenly. I again had to readjust myself so I didn't fall over.

"Do you deserve to be punished for those things?" he releases my cheeks and begins to rub my ass and the back of my thighs. His touch is gentle as he caresses me.

"Yes sir, I deserve to be punished." I ashamedly admitted. I don't like upsetting him.

He continues to stroke the back of my thighs as he is trailing upwards. He stops right before my ass begins sliding his hand forward towards my clit. He pinches it and I jump because it startles me. That starts my juices flowing. He continues to rub between my legs back and forth for while then pinches my clit again. He does this a couple of times and my juices begin to drip down to my inner thigh.

It feels so good and I moan in response. I am trying hard not to rock my body. I know I am not allowed to move unless he says I can. It is hard to stay still as he continues to torment me. I feel the warmth of his hand as it is sliding back and forth. It is a comforting sensation as I am feeling the pleasure of his hand on my pussy but then it was gone. I felt like screaming! I am having a harder time staying still. My hips start to rock a little as the urge between my legs grows stronger.

Why did he take his hand away? Can't he feel how wet I am? I want to squeeze my thighs together to try to give myself some relief but then...WHACK! He slammed a paddle against my ass. I hollered out against the attack because it shocked me. He smacked me again with the paddle and this time it was harder. My body fell forward a little and I struggled quickly to get back into position. Jackson started a rhythm of rubbing my ass with the paddle then using it to spank me. Tears were blurring my eyes and began to fall down my cheeks yet I could still feel my arousal spilling onto my inner thighs.

I am not sure how many times he spanked me. He usually has me count out loud but didn't this time. I felt relief when I heard the paddle hit the floor. He then grabs my ass and pulls me back onto the padded bench. My top half is still on the bed but my knees are resting comfortably on the bench. He is holding my hips and I can feel his erect cock rubbing against my burning ass.

"Whose ass is this?" he demands as he rubs his cock against it.

"It is yours sir." I reply with my ass burning from the spanking but I am feeling a sense of pleasure ripping through me from the friction he is creating with his cock.

"Damn right it's mine. Who do you do you belong too?" he growls as his cock slides between my ass cheeks.

"I belong to you sir," I answer as I see him picking something up out of the corner of my eye. I let out a shriek as I felt something cold against my anus. He put lube on his finger and began working my ass with the lubed finger holding me in place with his other hand on my hip.

"Sssh, stay still and relax. It will feel much better if you relax." He reassures me.

I begin to unclench my butt muscles and let him work me as I feel another finger enter my anus. It starts to feel good just like he said it would. Why would I like this? My pussy is just dripping with wetness and my clit is thumping away. I need relief from this torture. I felt a hard pressure pushing against my anus. It was Jackson's hard cock breaking through the entrance into my ass. I let out cry as he slowly enters me. His cock is almost all the way in as he slowly thrusts inch by inch into my backside. I am concentrating on relaxing my butt muscles to be able submit to him. I feel myself get fuller and fuller as is cock disappears.

Jackson groans as he is inching his way into my ass and I feel myself push back to meet him. He is all the way in and takes a moment so my ass can adjust to the intrusion. I can feel his breath on my neck. He wraps his left arm around my breasts to let his hand rest on my tit. His other hand is still holding on to my hip as he begins to slowly move backwards using my hips to guide him.

I can feel our bodies meshed together as he slowly strokes his cock in and out of my backside. He squeezes my tit hard which makes me groan. I throw my head back onto his shoulder and he kisses me as he continues to thrust into me. He moans in my mouth and I kiss him with renewed fervor. He starts to speed up his rhythm as I hear his balls slapping against my ass. He moves both of his hands to rest on my hips pulling them back as he slams them against him.

I throw my head up and scream something that can't be understood as I hear him grunt behind me. I am going to cum and I don't know if I can ask his permission. This is just too intense! He keeps slamming into me faster and faster and I feel my legs starting to buckle underneath me. I need to find the strength to ask him if I can cum. Oh God, I need the strength.

"OH Fuck! Sir, can I cum?" I finally found my voice.

"Just one more minute baby I am almost there." I groan in disappointment hoping I can control myself as he continues to slam into my backside. He is moaning and grunting and I am yelling things that make no sense with tears dripping from eyes. Whoa, this feels amazing!

"Cum now baby!" I let out a cry of release that I am sure the whole state heard. Jackson howls and then collapses on top of me. We are both panting and sweating. He has his arms around me and he is still holding me tight. He kisses my neck and nibbles on my ear lobe then back to my neck. He slips out of me and rolls unto his back taking me with him. He is still squeezing me tightly. I feel so safe in his arms and his warmth feels comforting that I could fall asleep in this position. However, Jackson has other ideas and sleep wasn't one of them.