Something Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

Very slowly they subsided into occasional involuntary twitches. Drew's dick remained deep inside her pussy as it slowly softened and cum leaked out around it, dripping down the cushion of the love seat and pooling on the floor. They lay exhausted in the love seat for many minutes before Cheryl began to stir. What she did then was not part of the plan. It was an incredible adventure that Cheryl suddenly thrust us into.

"Let's wake up Jack," she said.

"What for," Drew moaned.

She turned to him and said, "I told you. I want to get wild tonight."

I couldn't see her expression, but it must have been convincing. Drew watched in awe as she stood up and moved over to my chair. "I've got an idea," she said.

With Drew watching, I had to concentrate on keeping my eyes fixed. I couldn't look down at Cheryl as she worked at my belt and zipper. When she was done there, she worked my pants and shorts down to my knees. I could feel my cock swinging in the air and I tried to hide the erection. It would have betrayed my drunk act, but fortunately, it's not that hard to hide a five inch cock. Cheryl helped out by taking it into her mouth, and of course she had no trouble getting the entire length in. She worked it over with her hot tongue and – even though it was unplanned – I knew that was my cue to begin to wake up.

I moaned and rolled my head. My eyes blinked open, but I was staring at nothing. Cheryl pulled my pants and shoes off, then arched her back and brought her tender tit to my mouth. She rubbed it in my face as I slowly became aware of the scene I was waking into. I sat up a little in the chair. Drew was sitting on the bed, nude, watching us with an odd expression. Cheryl reached under my arms and helped me up out of the chair. She led me to the bed and sat me down next to Drew. I was a little unsteady, but I was awake, and I had a very good – if small – erection, for a drunk.

Cheryl wasted no time using it. She quickly packed some petroleum jelly into her ass and sat in my lap. I was pleasantly shocked that she guided my little dick into her ass. It was the first time I had ever done her that way, though she told me she did it once in college at some kind of drunken frat party. I had often had fantasies of getting her ass, and here I was poking at the door. Drew watched with growing interest. I felt her take the tiny head of my penis into a very tight hole. It felt like nothing I'd felt before. She made a soft whimpering sound as she rocked me in a little deeper, and I joined her with a groan of my own. But she kept rocking until she finally got my dick all the way inside her. I was in heaven as her ass muscles involuntarily contracted again and again on my straining little erection. I was afraid I would come and cut the dream short. When Cheryl knew I was close to coming, she stopped rocking and called to Drew.

"Now I want you," she said to him, while pointing a very red and oozing pussy his way. "Come and fill my pussy with your dick again, Drew. I want to do a double tonight."

He stood before her, looking down at her as she squirmed and quivered on my dick. A moan of anguished desire escaped from her lips and she held out her arms to him. But Drew just stood there with a lewd grin on his face, teasing her. His dick began to thicken and throb, bouncing in time with her involuntary motion. The sight of that monster gradually rising to full erection was too much. Cheryl cried out desperately, "Oh god, Drew, give it to me. Please."

He moved into position and began to slide his dick into her. This time her pussy, still slick with their combined juices, took him easily. From inside her ass, I could feel that huge rod bulling its way into her, feel the rhythm of his thrusts, hear her soft cries of ecstasy as he pounded against her, and feel her asshole squeezing my dick in synchronized response. That was too much for me. My balls spasmed and shot a hot load into her butt.

In turn, that started Cheryl off on an orgasm that seemed to last forever. Her body went rigid and slack in convulsions of unbearable delight, but Drew just upped the ante, increasing his pace furiously until his own need was suddenly sated with a massive explosion. He erupted into Cheryl and she cried out in frantic yelps of ecstasy. Drew thrust and thrust, as deep as he could go. Cheryl took all of him and wanted more. She shuddered and moaned as his balls spasmed dry and he collapsed on top of her. The two of them were half on top of me, but I was too spent from my sexual exertions to do anything about it, and anyway, I was supposed to be drunk. Drew's rod gradually softened in Cheryl's vagina, while my own was shrinking in her tight and gooey asshole. I could feel the two of them sinking slowly into a puddle of warm satisfaction, and I guess I was sinking too.

The next thing I remember is Cheryl unfolding the love seat into a single bed. She got Drew to help her get me over to it and tucked me in. I thought it was nice of her to make me so comfortable, but I wasn't so comfortable with what she did then. She led Drew over to the big bed and invited him to spend the night.

She made it an offer he couldn't refuse, and he didn't. That big cock somehow kept coming back for more. All night I heard them waking up to fuck about every 45 minutes. I had my cock in my hand all night, but I didn't want to blow my cover. So my balls just got sore and I didn't get to sleep.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12