Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Story Info
18-year-old cousin helps her to forget break-up, too.
4.6k words
4.54
85.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

This is the follow-up to 'Something Old, Something New', that readers may first wish to check out for plot and characterisation.

*

Having somehow managed to drag myself up from the bathroom tiles in the early hours, I awoke the following morning with the sun beating hard against the window, my head thumping and Lisa nowhere to be seen. Immediately my sadistic brain began to reassemble the previous night's tawdry antics, prompting me to burrow deep in the covers to hide my shame.

It was half an hour before I rose and only then because it was too lovely a day to waste in bed. Lisa and my 18-year-old cousin Emily were visible on the patio beneath the window, chatting away. Turning, I hovered at the bedroom door. Oh well, I had to face them sometime.

With the rest of the family busily engaged in preparations for the wedding, cooking and fetching to a grand marquee that had sprung up in the bottom field, just the three of us remained at the house. Glancing from Lisa to Emily for signs of malcontent, there appeared to be none, but little bonhomie either. The pair, it seemed, had cooked up a plan, confirmed when Lisa remarked: "Emily's taking me on a bike ride."

"I'm going to show her the lovely countryside," added Emily, with a sweet hangover-relieving smile.

"You look rough," observed Emily. "Maybe you should join us, help clear your head."

I glanced over at Lisa. Her face was not exactly full of enthusiasm.

"Gran has some bikes we can borrow and she's packed us a picnic and some drinks," gushed Emily. "Oh come on Gary, it'll be fun."

I looked once more to Lisa for validation. She retained a poker face. Yet with my sexy little cousin practically begging me to join them, how could I possibly refuse?

As it transpired, the girls' bikes were in better state of repair than granddad's old boneshaker which, when loaded with the cool box, went at a snail's pace. There was, however, one fringe benefit: a sumptuous rear view. From this angle and, purely on aesthetics, Lisa held sway, emphasised when, breaching an especially steep incline, she was forced to stand on the pedals to gain some momentum. Her tight shorts clung like a second skin as both cheeks chewed the light material. Damn I was going to miss that arse when the weekend was over. I wasn't however going to miss her attitude, illustrated when she turned and called: "Come on Gary, put some effort into it."

Lagging behind, I was regretful at having spent more time in the pub than the gym lately, a sad yet inevitable symptom of the break-up.

We cycled for 15 minutes before Emily stopped to take a drink from a water bottle, allowing me to saunter past. Now from this angle, Emily came into her own, sweat from the uphill exertions having coated her chest and glazed the tight white top. Bra-less, I observed, the outline of her crimson areolae on a pair of ripe tits was clearly visible. "Right, we'll head to the stream," directed Emily, breaking the spell.

The aquamarine stream lapped gently against the bank as we set down the blanket and unloaded the packed lunch of sandwiches, cheese slices, salad and crisps. There were also six sweet ciders, gratefully received now the hangover had abated. Having filled our stomachs and polished off two cans each, we settled back to absorb a few soothing rays.

* * *

When I came to a short while later, leaning up on my elbows, Lisa and Emily were sat at the water's edge, toes dangling. "Coming for a dip, Gary?" she called, glancing over, her shoulder, hair a golden, sun-trapped halo around a pretty young face.

"I've got no gear," I protested.

"That doesn't matter," the teenager replied, our eyes locking.

She giggled and I hesitated for a moment before grinning back. Fuelled by the cider and an urge to impress the pretty young thing, I dispensed with t-shirt and jeans, stripping down to my boxers. A few unwanted pounds around the middle, otherwise I was in reasonably good shape. Hurtling past the pair, as the bank gave way I grabbed my knees and bombed, surfacing with a corkscrew twist. Heated by the midday sun, the water was benign. Paddling back I circled at their feet, gazing up. "So come on then, who'll join me?"

Following my lead, Emily stood and wrenched clear her top, unashamedly exposing her breasts. Nipples resembling two thimbles sprouted from areolae the size and hue of a ripe tomato, set on a pair of firm, proud orbs. Not as large as I'd first adjudged, no more perhaps than a cup size above Lisa's, Emily's top heavy appearance came from having such an ultra-slim waist. It was so slender in fact that both sets of fingers could almost certainly touch.

Comfortable with her body, slowly and teasingly Emily unbuttoned the denim shorts, letting them fall to reveal a skimpy pair of white lace panties, little more than two inches of material covering her modesty, the faint outline of pussy visible beneath.

As I glided backwards to the centre of the stream, Emily lowered carefully from the edge, thighs submerged in the shallow. Propelling forward with a ripple, she eased in up to her middle. I gazed awestruck as the water lapped around her breasts, before she kicked forward, breaking into a crawl and splashing towards me. Treading water a few feet away, she smiled then plunged, shoulders and head submerged. Springing up with a gasp, wet hair sticking to her brow, she encircled before waving ashore, cajoling Lisa to join us. Lisa screwed up her face, saying simply: "Maybe later."

"Not later, now," my cousin entreated. "Oh come on Lisa, the water's gorgeous," she added, persuasive nature coming to the fore. "Don't be a chicken."

Lisa stood, giving the matter some thought as further words of encouragement rang out from the stream. Finally she hoisted up her t-shirt. Not as daring as the topless Emily, a cream half cup bra covered her slightly more modest assets. Full and firm nonetheless, the familiar areolae and nipples were a shade of brown to match her eyes. Those breasts and that wonderful arse had given me so much pleasure over the past decade that I was really going to miss them when all of this was over. "Come on," urged Emily, as my ex stood on the bank in her bra and skin tight shorts.

What happened next took us all completely by surprise. Tugging at the shorts, they slid down Lisa's angular thighs to reveal a cleanly trimmed bush bordering a luscious pair of pussy lips. Either she'd forgotten her lack of panties or the cider and the sun had loosened her inhibitions. Or maybe it was just from being away from the hubbub of London life and in the presence of the delightful young Emily. Either way it was a delightful sight that suddenly upped the ante. 'You're the chickens,' she retorted, flapping her elbows before quickly freeing her breasts and jumping in stark naked.

Down she went, disappearing in the blue, then up again with a flick of wet hair and a squeal that was half shock, half delight. "Chickens," she repeated, splashing towards me and disappearing once more beneath the surface.

I felt a sudden tug, falling backwards in the process, legs splaying. A flurry of crashing water and play fighting ensued before the wet boxers were downed, tugged off, hoisted clear and tossed aside, landing with a soggy splash on the bank. The cool water rushing around my testicles made for a strange yet liberating feeling, and soon any self-consciousness had drained.

With a grin Emily did likewise, reaching down to hoist off her panties and hurl them aside, before she was manhandled...or woman-handled: for Lisa was swimming menacingly towards the younger girl evidently with designs on her underwear. Emily squealed with pleasure as the water caressed her inner thighs. Treading water, her shapely breasts bobbled at the surface, eliciting lust-fuelled thoughts in both bathing buddies.

As we splashed each other like excited kids, a sheet of water exploded on Emily. The younger girl screamed, administering instant retaliating as her arms sliced the surface and coated Lisa. The older girl hit back and soon the two were play-fighting, water spraying everywhere. I watched as Lisa fell backwards with a shriek as, holding on to her shoulders, Emily tried to dunk her. To and fro they went, each trying to submerge the other, a volley of frenzied cries filling the air. Occasionally I received a splash, but I was little more than a bystander. And that suited me just fine, given that there were tits and arse cheeks all over the place. Fuck me, these two looked good together. "Ooh you bitch," squealed Lisa as a backhand caught her across the left breast.

Reaching out, she clamped her fingers around Emily's right nipple, twisting with relish. Emily yelped and made a grab for Lisa's hair, splashing violently as each battled for supremacy. As Lisa toppled forward, Emily sank her teeth into Lisa's left bum cheek. Some choice expletives echoed over the stream as Lisa backed off.

Emily gave a triumphant cry, hands raised above her head. Yet the victory was short-lived as Lisa dived to deploy a stealthy underwater riposte. Suddenly Emily shrieked as her legs were taken away, Lisa's head emerging between her legs. As Lisa flung the younger girl's around like a rag doll on a bucking bronco, Emily shrieked, begging my assistance. I shook my head with a teasing smile. Lisa continued to shake and finally they parted company, Emily somersaulting and landing in a painful sounding belly flop.

Not done with yet, my feisty young cousin regrouped and I looked on as Lisa toppled backwards, her assailant grappling with a calf, marked by a flurry of furious underwater splashing. Both girls surfaced, treading water and shooting daggers as they prowled like cats about to pounce. Emily made a grab but Lisa was too fast, locking the younger girl's arm behind her back. "You dirty tramp," mouthed Lisa, taking a grab at Emily's hair and forcing back her head.

Arms crashed against the water, the two bodies locked together and submerging once more. Gone for two, maybe three seconds, the water remained still and blue, until finally the surface erupted. Emily had managed to free herself and looked mad as hell, dabbing a finger at a scratch beneath her eye. "You dirty whore," she spat, "I'm gonna get you for that."

"Come on then, bitch," gestured Lisa. "You want a piece of me?"

At that moment I thought it best to intervene, swimming over to place my body between the pair as a barrier. Hands tried desperately to breach my defence, their sharp talons snagging my skin. "Ouch," I cried. "I think it's time you two kissed and made up."

Both retained a neutral face, seemingly happy to slug it out, and I was going to need all my diplomacy skills. "Come on girls," I encouraged, met with a sneer from Lisa.

Eventually it was Emily that relented with a pretty pout. "Oh, okay," she consented. "Tell her I'm sorry."

I turned to Lisa but, before another word could be spoken, my suggestion of kissing and making up was taken a little too literally. I stood aghast as Emily reached for Lisa's neck, pulling the older girl's face towards hers, Lisa's head tilting to receive the teenager's lips.

Goodness knows what would have happened had a cloud the shape and size of Africa not settled overhead. Threatening to unload any moment, the temperature dropped markedly, prompting a rash of goose pimples and chattery teeth. Breaking away from the embrace, Emily said: "We better take shelter before we get soaked."

Lisa looked like she already was. Most uncharacteristic, in eight years together not once had there been the merest hint of a passion for other women. In fact, I could be forgiven for thinking she was as straight as they came, detesting those gratuitous lesbian scenes in the late night movies that I found such a turn-on. This was not the same uptight Lisa that had left London yesterday.

Cycling back apace to beat the rain, thankfully it was downhill this time, and we made it back inside the house just before the heavens opened. The other family members had gathered in the lounge for dinner, kept temporarily from their chores by the gathering storm. We offered to help that afternoon, but were summarily turned down and ordered to enjoy ourselves. If only. Needing something to occupy my time, I sought out a radio from granddad's study to listen to the test match.

The storm prevailed for an hour, after which a beautiful rainbow painted the sky. When the sun shone through once more, normal service was resumed, the others traipsing back down to the bottom field. Taking to the rain darkened patio, I listened to the cricket while Emily listened to music on her iPod and Lisa headed upstairs for a nap. Intent on teasing me to distraction, Emily was fully dressed now, her earlier loss of inhibition seemingly no more than a passing phase.

Another hour passing in silence, growing a little restless I headed down to offer my services, only to be brushed off once more. After a peaceful walk among the damp velveteen fields, I headed back to check upon Lisa. Hunched at the window of our room, she was oblivious to my entry. Immediately I noted the heavy breathing was, almost asthmatic. Then it struck me that our room overlooked the patio where Emily lay. Lisa couldn't have been caught more red handed unless it happened to be that particular time of the month. Naked from the waist down, two fingers were buried deep in her cunt, playing with her clit.

Still my presence went unnoticed. Grinning, I pressed my strong chest to her back, causing her to startle, quickly extracting her fingers, the unmistakeable escape of female musk clinging to the air beneath my nostrils. Down below, Emily had stripped to bra and panties. "Lovely, isn't she?" I whispered.

Lisa gave me that 'I don't know what you mean' look, trying desperately to figure a way out of the predicament. She went to move but I had her pinned up against the window. Alone on the patio, Emily absent-mindedly moved a hand inside her bra cup, thumb and forefinger rolling the erect teat. "Lovely, isn't she?" I repeated, louder.

Lisa wriggled, attempting to free my lock. "You want to fuck her, don't you Lisa?" I mouthed, moving in even closer, chin resting on her shoulder, bulge rubbing her arse. "You want those gorgeous tits in your mouth," I teased. "You want to lick her young snatch, don't you Lisa?"

"Nooooo," she protested, the fake denial merely adding to my arousal. "Gary, get off me," she added without conviction.

"Look at her, Lisa. Look what she's doing," I continued, teeth sinking teeth gently into her neck whilst grinding her backside with my ever-hardening cock. "Look how much she wants you, Lisa."

As Emily's other hand darted inside her panties, her sweet face contorted. Neither Lisa nor I could take our eyes away as the teenager's fingers eased inside that moistened pussy. The look on Emily's face caused my cock to reach its full potential, as hard as I'd been in many years. "Admit how much you want her, Lisa."

"No Gary," Lisa mouthed unconvincingly.

Down below on the patio, Emily's knuckles dug at the material of her panties as three fingers worked ever deeper into her pussy. "You know how much she wants YOU, Lisa," I exhaled in a gravel-like tone, hands stroking her stomach before coming to rest on her breasts.

Cupping and squeezing, hands dwarfing, I felt the nipples inflate to my touch. Pinching each prompted Lisa to gasp, reigniting some long forgotten passion. Never in all our years together had I been as aroused as this. There was so something incredibly kinky about 'sex-with-the-ex', whilst Emily was the icing on the cake. "Gary, please..." Lisa moaned.

Now what the hell did that mean? Gary – please fuck me? Or Gary – please leave me? Either way, I was too far gone to stop, and Lisa knew it. Finally submitting to her lust, she tugged at my shorts. At the same time I spread her legs, pushing down on her spine, bent forwards towards the windowsill. Her butt cheeks wiggled as she toyed with my cock, guiding it to her moistness. With a grunt, from behind I forced the shaft deep into her cunt, the tight wet tunnel enveloping the shaft, juices coating its length. I held there for a moment, savouring the feeling. Withdrawing with a slopping sound, my cock dripping, I slammed hard from the buttocks. Her cunt was so wet, I drilled her cervix.

Both turned on to the max by the sight of naughty little Emily busily pleasuring herself below and of this oh-so-naughty fuck, sadly it was over in moments. Plunging hard as I came, holding my cock in deep, I shot length after length of creamy cum into her womb. Lisa too shrieked with orgasmic pleasure, body jerking violently, the likes of which I'd not witnessed for at least five years, if at all.

Guiltily Lisa fled to the bathroom as I drew up my shorts and left in silence, one last lingering look down at Emily as she too came hard.

* * *

With Emily heading to her room shortly after, I had the patio to myself for the remainder of the afternoon, absorbed in the cricket, until the relatives returned from the bottom field for the day. As dusk started to pepper the sky, Granddad got a barbecue going, more reminiscences and embarrassing tales ring out like crossfire.

As the evening wore on, Lisa and Emily huddled in a corner, giggling and whispering secretively, a bottle of red despatched. It seemed they were plotting something. When Emily disappeared, followed shortly thereafter by Lisa, my suspicions were aroused further, confirmed when five more minutes passed without show. I headed for the stairs, heart pounding. Our room was empty, but it came as little surprise to hear a low, barely audible, sound coming from Emily's room. My brain formulated a wondrous image of the two writhing together on the bed, a salacious grin forming on my lips. Now – just ease the door a little, careful not to disturb.

Oh. It was bolted tight, causing my heart to plunge. Obviously this was a private party. "Lisa...Emily," I whispered at the keyhole, dropping to my knees.

Unfortunately the keyhole offered no portal into their private world and I turned away dejectedly, cursing my adverse luck. About to take to the stairs, all of a sudden a lightbulb moment occurred. Gently easing the handle on the next door along, I moved a chair to the adjoining door, copying what Emily and I had done the previous night, only in reverse. Caring not that I had been excluded, in fact it seemed much kinkier this way.

I wasn't to be disappointed. My ex-girlfriend had turned into a very naughty girl indeed, virtually overnight. Naked on the bed, the preliminaries dispensed with, she cupped Emily's right breast, feeding the erect nipple into her mouth. Head tossed back and moaning sensually, the younger girl's arm stretched out, a comb of tiny fingers raking through Lisa's curled brunette locks. They stayed like that for half a minute or so before Lisa eased back, an inch above Emily's nipple, cheeks churning, a globule of saliva slipping from her lips and clinging to the hard teat. Grinning, she clamped her mouth once more onto the fleshy orb as Emily arched like an Olympic gymnast.

As I looked down secretly, my cock twitched, but I dared not do anything about it, in case Jane or Paul or someone else came upstairs. I did wish I owned a camera phone though.

Slowly Lisa graduated to the other breast and, from the lustful look on Emily's face, it was as if the other girl had been sucking tit her whole life. Certainly it was a side to Lisa I'd never, ever imagined in my wildest dreams. Having worked Emily's left nipple frenziedly, Lisa licked all the way up the other girl's soft neck and over her chin, culminating in a passionate embrace. Emily's fingers scraped Lisa's scalp, their lips locked for a full minute before the two eased back, faces shocked. Neither could quite believe this was happening and nor could I.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12