Something In Her Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that honey?" Jordan had lost track of what was going on in her own conversation as well. "Oh, yeah I've set up the final appointment with the caterer next week; they said they could meet after 5 when you get off work. Samantha's going with me to pick up my dress the next day." 'I'm sorry,' she mouthed silently to Glen.

Glen said nothing, but only reached for the bunch of grapes left in their fruit bowl. He plucked them off one by one and fed them to her greedy hole, never taking any out to eat afterwards. Jordan watched the grapes disappear from the vine until she was full, wonderfully full. She couldn't take any more.

"Sweetie, I'm being rude to my client and I really need to go, can we handle this later when I get home?" Jordan begged. Nodding, she said, "Okay, I love you, too. Bye." Glen motioned to the waiter and paid the bill. He took her panties out of her napkin and stuffed them in his pocket.

Glen grabbed her hand and almost pulled her from the restaurant. They were both starving now from a different kind of hunger. Plus, hearing her say "I love you" and make plans to marry another man stirred something dark deep within him. His animal flared, and he burned with the need to take her roughly and make her his. He knew the score, knew that every moment they had together was stolen from someone else, but it didn't matter. It was strange, funny maybe, how she could stir up such conflicting emotions in him. On the one hand she brought forth within him the most profound desire to nurture her with the sweetest tenderness; to kiss her, hold her, love her, lick her, and protect her from any harm.

On the other hand, he wanted to hurt her with the force and savagery of his fucking, use her body to satisfy his most filthy desires, soil her, and leave her body sore, worn out, and chafed. He wanted to make it such that she'd be in no shape to give herself to another man, mentally, emotionally or physically; leave her so that for the next week every time she sat down or moved her legs she'd be reminded of him by the tenderness of the muscles in her groin. And this he wanted to do, not out of disrespect, not to shame her or strip her of her dignity, but to free them each to lose themselves in the hedonistic pursuit of life's ultimate pleasure. So there was no conflict in his heart about wanting to do these things to her. They were both two different sides of the deep feelings he had developed for her.

They tore out of the restaurant and headed for a nearby motel across the street. Jordan tried her best to hold onto the pieces of fruit buried inside her, and could feel them squishing together as they walked. They both would have preferred a nicer hotel, but their need was too urgent. The motel rented rooms by the hour, Glen paid for four. Secretly, Jordan was thrilled at the prospect of doing something so completely and utterly slutty, imagining all the prostitution that must have taken place in the motel over the years. She also knew that on this occasion, he was going to fuck her like the dirtiest of whores. Her pussy creamed with anticipation.

---------(_*_)----------

Not a word passed between them as they rode up the elevator. They hurried to their room number and no sooner were they in the door when Glen pushed her face-first against the wall. He roughly unzipped her skirt and yanked it off of her then spun her around. He knelt before her and placed both of her thighs over his shoulders, supporting her weight. He latched his mouth around the lips of her sticky cunt and began sucking out the fruit inside.

Jordan grabbed the back of Glen's head and rode his face for all she was worth. His eyes never tore from hers as he savored every mouthful of squished grapes as he lapped them out of her sweet pussy. She grunted and he moaned with every swallow. While eating her Glen reached down to unfasten his pants and free his achingly hard dick. His rigid shaft sprang forth stiffly, its head wet with pre-cum from all the teasing in the restaurant. It was sore with need and he couldn't hold off for too long.

When he had the last mouthful of grapes he stood up abruptly and impaled her on his shaft. His strong hands held her ass in an iron grip and her legs locked around his waist. Jordan looked down to see the lewd display of her dripping pussy wrapped snugly around his thick angry cock. She squeezed him with her cunt, welcoming him inside her. He flexed his turgid dick and she felt his head flare in her depths as it filled with blood. She squeezed him again and he flared again. Her juices eased out of her, wetting his pubic hair as it dripped down onto his balls. She looked up and met his eyes.

His mouth consumed her as Glen started fucking her in rough, measured thrusts. He had not swallowed the last mouthful of the sweet fruit he ate out of her, and Jordan fed from his mouth ravenously. Their tongues slid along each other smoothly as the urgency of their fucking increased, slamming her against the wall. The three weeks they spent apart had been torture, the teasing merciless, and the need was exploding out of them in a searing heat. Jordan groaned out his name.

The occupants of the room next to theirs banged on the wall to let them know they were making too much noise and needed to move to a different part of the room. Glen carried her to the bed, never missing a stroke. He laid her on her back and pushed her legs up further to drape over his shoulders and continued to pound into her. The look in his eyes was fierce with the force he was putting into fucking her. The room was filled with the sound of their grunts and groans and the squishy slapping of their crotches slamming into each other. The pungent smell of raw sex hung heavy in the air. The bed springs squealed for help underneath them. Jordan dug her nails into his shoulders as her head rolled back in bliss.

"Yeessssss, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Jordan continued to squeeze her pussy in sync with the wonderful rhythm of abuse her tight hole was taking. She clenched on every down stroke and released when he withdrew, reaching down to grab his ass to pull him into her harder, so greedy was her cunt with need. A light film of sweat broke out over them both as they reached a terminal heat.

It started in her toes. They curled as it left her feet and sped through the rest of her, wracking her body in waves of uncontrollable spasms. With all he felt for her and seeing her trembling beneath him like that, Glen couldn't take it. He had planned to fuck her through her first orgasm but her body had other plans for him. Her heat, her wetness and her perfectly-timed clenches yanked the cum out of him violently and he yelled her name as his back arched through his release. He fucked her through his orgasm, unable to stop, pounding each gushing spurt of his milky thickness deep into her womb. Her body drank him shamelessly, sucking him with her pussy, hungry for his seed. Finally he came to rest, still throbbing inside her, and still hard as a rock.

"Let me," Jordan said, pushing him back until he was resting on his knees so she could crawl out from under him, "taste you." She turned around and laid on her stomach before him, reaching for his shaft but Glen stopped her. She looked up at him. He caressed her face gently with one hand, rubbing his thumb lightly over her lips. She licked it then sucked it into her mouth, mimicking what she wanted to do to him on his finger. His cock twitched, itching to get into her mouth. She wondered how long he would deny her, deny his self.

Glen pulled his thumb from her lips with a wet smack. Then he lifted her chin to look up at him. Jordan saw the dark fire in his eyes and her heart skipped a beat. He held her jaw in his strong hand, holding her firmly in place. With his other hand, he took his wet dick and rubbed his dripping head all over her face, marking her with their combined juices. Jordan closed her eyes and moaned, feeling ever so dirty.

"God, you make me such a slut," she whispered, barely loud enough for Glen to hear, like she was telling a deep secret she could not yet admit freely.

"It's because you make me crazy," he said through clenched teeth. "You make me want to do real bad things with you," he continued in a deep growl. "Now open your mouth."

Jordan did as she was instructed and Glen placed his head on her tongue. She licked the underside while waiting for permission to devour him like she wanted. Glen let go if his dick and brought his right hand around to the back of her head, still holding her chin in his left. "Look at me, baby," he said in a tender tone that did not match his actions. She opened her eyes. Their stares locked and they held still like that for a second, a whole book of emotions expressed between them without saying a word. Then Glen began to methodically fuck her face. His thrusts into her were relentless, using her mouth like a whore's cunt. Jordan tasted their combined juices as she felt his ridge and swollen veins sliding in and out of her mouth. She buried a hand in her pussy and rubbed her clit as he took her for his pleasure.

Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth as he forced his way again and again into her throat. It was a wet and sloppy blowjob as he fucked her mouth like he owned it. Jordan wanted to take ownership of him as well, so she took her sticky fingers out of her pussy and brought her hand up to cup his balls. Reaching back a little further she began to massage his anus with her index finger. Jordan knew she was having the desired effect as he began to fuck her face harder. She increased the pressure until his sphincter gave way letting her finger sink in to the second knuckle.

Glen had never let a woman play with him back there to do anything more than licking. Penetration of any sort had always been out of the question. It angered him, not because she did it, but because he didn't stop her. So he fucked her throat harder. But that only served to make her begin fingering his ass in earnest. He felt vulnerable way past his comfort level, but he had to admit that he did not feel threatened. She did not make him feel like his manhood was at stake. Instead, he felt manlier because he knew she was doing it for him, to be the best for him, to give him ultimate pleasure and the best blowjob of his life. As she faithfully swirled her tongue around his head with every withdrawal, it most certainly was.

They established a good rhythm together but Glen had to stop when he felt the stirrings of another orgasm. The added prostate stimulation would send him over if he didn't change things up. He had other plans that could not be put off. He withdrew from her mouth reluctantly with a wet 'plop.' They were both breathing heavily. Jordan's lips were red and swollen and she had a wild look in her eyes. She sucked on the finger she had just pulled from being buried in his ass, coyly looking up at him with innocent eyes. Seeing her do that brought Glen's lustful heat to a fever pitch. He bent to kiss her roughly, savoring their combined flavor on her lips and tongue. It was time.

Glen grabbed a couple of pillows and asked Jordan to go up on her knees and elbows so he could put them underneath her. Then with her ass up in the air and her face down on the bed, he knelt behind her.

"Spread for me, baby," he instructed. Jordan reached back with both hands and did so eagerly. She had been in need of this from him from the first moment he hinted and joked that anal play might be something he was into. It was everything she missed at home.

Glen shoved two fingers in her pussy and began feasting on her ass. He couldn't hold back, there was no time for subtle buildup. He had been in desperate need of this from her as well. As Jordan began to relax his tongue gradually made its way inside her hole. Jordan broke out into a full-body blush at the nastiness of the act. If he did this to her every day for the rest of her life it would never get old, she though. She concentrated on relaxing more as he reamed and tongue-fucked her ass thoroughly.

Glen smiled to himself, loving her clean taste. She had prepared for him this morning before she left her house, as had he for her, meaning that on some level, both of them had planned to be right here doing this very thing this afternoon. He reveled in giving her the most intimate of kisses two people can share.

When she was relaxed enough Glen replaced his tongue with the wet fingers he took out of her pussy. Jordan took the thicker penetration slowly, taking full, measured breaths and pushing out to let him in. Once they sank all the way in, Glen held his fingers inside her and began to massage the inside of her rectum until he found the hard rubbery surface of her g-spot through her vaginal wall. Jordan gushed at the pressure he applied there, a loud groan escaping her lips. He pressed his thumb in the pool of her pussy and then began to rub her clit with it as he finger-fucked her ass. As she grew accustomed to his invasion Jordan began rutting back at him to meet his finger thrusts. She was ready.

Glen removed his fingers then used his mouth to suck some more juice from her pussy then he used his tongue to lube her with the combination of cunt juice and saliva. When he backed away her hole was shiny. She beckoned him back by flexing her anus and blowing him an anal kiss, still faithfully holding her cheeks spread for him. Glen moaned at her lewd display. He took his dick and jammed it into her pussy to the hilt, wetting it again. Jordan's breath caught in her throat as he withdrew it just as quickly and put his head at her smaller entrance. He began to slowly push.

Jordan got nervous and tensed up but he was so hard with excitement that there was no bend or give to his cock. It insistently demanded entrance to her bowels. Jordan looked back at him over her shoulder, pleading for gentleness with her eyes. Glen brought a hand around to rub the small of her back.

"Breath baby, relax and let me inside you," he said with tenderness. He bent down to rain kisses on her back. That touch of affection was all she needed. The petals of her rose flowered open for him and he tunneled into her. Jordan cried in bliss. The fullness of having him in her back there was exquisite. There was no other feeling in the world like it, no other sexual experience that could match its intensity. Feeling so forcefully filled with dick was the ultimate thrill ride for Jordan. She felt so free with Glen. Free to indulge her body's deepest desires without fear of judgment from him.

Glen straightened up and grabbed onto her hips, holding her steady while impaled on his shaft. He had only sunk about three quarters of the way into her. When she had adjusted to his size, she used her rectal muscles to give him a squeeze, letting him know she was ready.

Glen withdrew slowly and stabbed back into her bowels. Jordan mewed beneath him, grinding her ass back into his hips trying to take more of him inside of her. She was unbelievably tight around him, and she could feel every detail of every ridge and every vein along his shaft. She could draw an accurate picture of him if she had to, just from feeling him so snugly in her ass. His moans told her how much he loved being inside of her, which turned her on even more. With her right hand she let go of spreading her cheeks to reach underneath them and rub her clit.

Glen increased the pace of his thrusts but still wouldn't push the last two inches into her. It was driving Jordan crazy. She wanted it all. She knew he had more to give and she was determined to make him give it to her.

"Fuck me," she said, but Glen only laughed and continued as before.

"Fuck me, God damn it!" she said, trying to push back onto him to capture more of him in her humid depths.

Glen ripped one of the pillows out from underneath her, allowing her to lay a little more flat. Then he leaned over her torso, supporting his weight with his arms placed on either side of her head, increasing his leverage.

"Is this what you need?" he asked, pounding one violent thrust into her before settling into a slower rhythm.

"Hell yes, baby, don't stop. Fuck me!" she panted.

"Like this?" he asked, again stabbing one forceful thrust into her ass but then resuming a slow pace.

Jordan grew insane with his teasing, almost angry. "Are you teasing me because you're not man enough to fuck me any harder?" she asked, wiggling her ass back at him. That did it.

Glen let his full length sink into her, taking her breath away. "You needed this, didn't you, needed to be my whore," he whispered softly in her ear as he ground the last inch of his dick down into her bowels. She could feel every part of him down deep inside her, like he might come out the other end. She felt him throbbing inside rectum. Her leaking pussy was making a sloppy mess of the remaining pillow underneath her.

"Yes," she whispered back, arching her hips to try to capture even more of him in her depths.

"What'd you say, baby?" he asked, slowly pulling out a few inches.

"Yes!" she groaned, louder this time, pushing her ass back into him.

"Say it!" he growled, with a sharp, full jab into her ass.

"Yessss!" she said even louder, "fuck me!"

"SAY - IT! TELL - ME - LIKE - YOU - MEAN - IT!" he insisted, driving hard into her with every syllable.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I needed to be your whore! I needed your dick in my ass! My God, I needed this so bad! Fuck me, Glen, fuck my ass!" Jordan could not believe the words coming out of her mouth but she was glad she said them, as Glen began giving her the fucking of her life, slamming into her ass without restraint. Growls and screams and the furious sound of wet flesh slamming into flesh were the only sounds that could be heard. She was about to cum and cum violently when all of a sudden he pulled out of her, standing on the bed above her.

"Show me," he demanded, "show me how bad you need it, how nasty you can be." Jordan knew what he wanted. She knew because deep down she wanted it too, though she had never even admitted it to herself. She wanted to be taken like this, pushed to the edge of her sanity. She turned around quickly and without hesitation devoured him with her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Glen let out, "God, you're a sexy bitch! My sweet sexy bitch."

It thrilled Jordan for him to talk so dirty to her. She took him all the way into her throat and buried her nose in his pubic hair, reveling in his manly scent. She sucked him like her life depended on it, grabbing his ass and pulling him into her mouth as deep as possible. It was a slutty display to beat all others. Glen couldn't take it for long.

He pulled out of her mouth and laid her on her back. He bent her legs all the way back so that her knees were in her chest then he placed a pillow under her ass to lift it up off the bed a little more. He climbed back on top of her and put the head of his angry cock back at her now dilated asshole. He sunk back into her easily, all the way to the hilt.

There was a special intimacy to having anal sex in this position. They stared deep into each other's eyes as Glen started to pound her again, fucking her with all his might, putting all his strength into every thrust. He abused her ass, slamming into her with reckless abandon. It was too intense, and Jordan worried if she could really take it, if he might actually injure her. There was an almost angry look on his face and his passion was so concentrated she knew she couldn't stop him even if she wanted to, and she surely did not. Then he kissed her. It was a sweet and tender counterpoint to the violence that was going on below their waists. That's all it took to push her over.

She had an out of body experience as she seemed to float away from their encounter, and everything went silent. Then it all came crashing back as both of their screams echoed loudly in her ears. Orgasms rolled through her in wave after wave, and she lost count of how many there were. Her words became unintelligible as her body struggled to ride out the energy from her release.