Something In Her Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen was only a second behind her, he held off just long enough to watch her body as she came. He wanted to have that memory of her in that state for the rest of his life. Jordan's eyes shot open in disbelief that he could get any bigger as she felt him expand inside her with his imminent release. Seeing her cum so hard added extra fuel to his fire, and he exploded deep in her ass, filling her rectum with his seed. For Glen, it almost hurt he came so hard, his balls pumping jet after jet of white hot cum into her. Then the most amazing thing happened. Jordan was astounded at what she saw.

When he was fucking her pussy earlier he looked intense. When he was fucking her ass he looked angry, but when Glen was cumming in her ass the innocent look of a little child came over his face. Jordan was seeing the true essence of his soul. Behind all his dark passion was a sweet little boy, scared he might lose who he loved the most. Jordan's heart melted.

"That was amazing, baby," she said as he finally came to rest atop her. "I'm afraid I'm quite sore, though" Jordan admitted, lightly pushing his hips back to ease his still half-erect cock out of her. It came out of her with a plop and she stroked it, amazed it still had any life in it. "How can you still be semi-hard?! I'm not sure I can take care of you any further, baby," she said, "I'm sore everywhere." She saw the look of concern in Glen's eyes and cradled his face in her hands, bringing his lips to hers for a gentle kiss. "Don't worry, I loved it, and would not have wanted it any differently," she said, easing his worry over her.

"My sweet baby," Glen whispered, hugging her to him tight. Then he broke from her embrace and turned her on her stomach. He got behind her and kissed a line down her back as he scooted down on the bed, brining his face level with her ass, glistening with their sweat. He gently pried her cheeks apart and looked at her abused hole. It was red and swollen from the merciless pounding he'd given her. Another involuntary spasm went through her, and a stream of his cum came dribbling out of her anus, looking and smelling just as clean as when it comes out of him.

Glen lowered his head and began to lick lovingly at her hole, lapping up their nasty salty juices and soothing her soreness. He sucked and gently probed at her musky center, coaxing more of his cum out of her. Jordan was mortified, what Glen was doing was disgusting. A shudder passed through her from the mental rush it gave her. She used her sore and tender sphincter to gently push outward, making sure he got every drop. When she was sure he had, she turned over onto her back and pulled him up to her. Jordan grabbed Glen by the hair and pulled his lips forcefully to hers, drinking hungrily from his mouth and swallowing every bit she could. It was a kiss so sexy she broke out in goose bumps, by far the most thrilling kiss of her life.

It was something her fiancé would never do to her, would never do for her. Not because he did not love her as much as Glen did, but because it just wasn't in him. He had no dark side that needed sex done dirty like that. He didn't particularly care for anal sex, let alone intense and protracted rimming. Just the thought of something like this would disgust and appall him and likely send him running, thinking she was sick. But with Glen it was different. They understood each other on this primal level and shared a need for a kind of intimacy that would scare most people. She had known Glen for two months and yet they had shared their deepest and darkest secrets. Her fiancé had lived with her for three years and did not know her like Glen knew her.

"Baby, I have to pee," Jordan said, finally breaking the kiss. Glen rolled from over her to let her up. She tried to stand but her legs were wobbly and sore, all the way up through her hips. She fell back down onto the bed. Glen laughed. Jordan punched him in his arm playfully, saying "see what you did to me?"

Glen stole a quick kiss and then stood up. He scooped her up into his arms and Jordan wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom. She buried her face in his neck, smelling him. He smelled of aftershave, sweat, and sex -- a heady combination of smells for Jordan -- and she could not resist having a taste while he carried her. He set her down on the toilet.

Jordan thought Glen would leave and close the door behind him but instead he grabbed a towel and laid it on the cold tile floor in front of the bowl. 'How sweet,' Jordan thought, 'he doesn't want my feet to get cold.' Then he shocked her by spreading her legs and kneeling on his knees right before her. Jordan hesitated. She had peed in the presence of a man before, but never like this. "Go ahead, baby," was all he said before wrapping his arms around her and leaning in to kiss her. Finally Jordan let go. It was a strange sensation, peeing and kissing at the same time. When he heard her finish Glen broke the kiss and took a wad of tissue and wiped her.

"I adore you, Glen Arrington," she said, holding his face in her hands and staring deeply into his eyes. It was another shared moment of intimacy that touched her deeply. He smiled, then picked her up again and carried her back to the bed where they cuddled and continued kissing for a while, not saying a word.

-------- (_*_) --------

Jordan awoke with a start, momentarily forgetting what day it was or where she was. The dark arms around her were not those of her fiancé, and she remembered she was in a motel room with Glen. She was curled up against his chest, and his gentle snoring had soothed her to sleep. Panic stricken, she looked over at the clock on the bedside table.

"Shit!" she said, rising up on her arms. "Wake up, baby," she said to Glen, gently shaking him. He opened his eyes, saw her and smiled. Then the same panicked look came over his face as he realized also that they were not still supposed to be here.

"What time is it?" he asked, reaching out to caress her.

"It's after 5, fuck!" she said. "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"We need to shower and get out of here," he said, "come on." Her legs were a little steadier now and Jordan could stand. They showered quickly, taking turns to wash each other but too panicked to do anything too bad because they each knew they had to hurry. As it was, lies would have to be told to excuse their lateness.

They dressed in silence, a somber mood overtaking them. When they both were ready they stood at the door, unable to leave and just looked into each other's eyes. The kiss was different this time. It had the same urgency but was also full of sadness and longing. They both knew that they could not continue like this, and it may be the last time. If not, they would both have to hurt people who they loved and who really loved them. Tears flowed down their cheeks as the kiss intensified, missing each other already. With one last touch, they opened the door and walked out of the motel in silence. They got in their respective cars and drove away.

--------- (_*_) --------

End of Part 2. Thank you all for your votes and comments. We are not sure if there will be a part 3, as this story is still unfolding in actual events. Jordan may have to write the next chapter herself. My gut tells me, however, that it is best left as it is, for really we all have to make this decision for ourselves: whether to take a chance on true love or stick with something good and faithful but perhaps not ultimately fulfilling. Thanks for reading,

- Jayded Lust