All Comments on 'Something in the Water Ch. 03'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story. Well written. I love where this is going. There is domination, but no force. There is some humiliation. He/she may get boobs. And the husband and wife are in a loving relationship without others being involved. I wish I have a wife like that.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 6 years ago
Thanks.

This story is really scratching my itch. Like the writing style and shifts of perspective, in a quick cogent flow.

I'm only half through Jackie's journey, but want more.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good?

If she thought he was cheating on her when she said no way 5 years earlier, then what does she consider her keeping her thoughts to herself and not telling him. Talking to Jillian is another thing that raised my Ire. At least he was forthright in telling her in the beginning of their marriage, but she didn't say anything did she.

I have seen, done, and heard a lot in my life, and the one thing that stands out in my mind is, be careful who you trust. If you ask an intimate question to your wife, mother, girl friend, who do you think she will discuss it with first? Guaranteed it wont be you. I have seen it and heard it all before. Sometimes it's a good thing other times, well you know. A woman's view of intimacy is different than a mans view. You can ask them, but they will lie to you, they will say what you want to hear. Plant a recording device and you will finally see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous