Something Mutual Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the next day, Chris picked up his phone which held a text from Katrina.

He opened the text and read it.

It said: Me either. I have a serious story to tell you tonight.

He texted back: Color me curious. What happened?

After a bit, Katrina responded:

I'll tell you tonight on webcam. I'll be on soon.

Later, he met Katrina online, webcam's on, and she immediately jumped into her story, to the delight of Chris' penis.

KATRINA: Okay, let me just tell you the story of what happened last night first.

CHRIS: Cool with me.

KATRINA: Well, as you know, my dorm mate came home just as you and I were starting to get into something...

CHRIS: Yes, I remember very well. Haha

KATRINA: Haha. I bet you do. Well, later that night, we both went to bed, and sure enough, she starts right back into masturbating when she thinks I'm asleep, only I wasn't again.

Chris started to get incredibly excited with where this story might be going; his penis twitched and moved as if with a mind of its own against his upper thigh, beginning to tent his boxer briefs.

KATRINA: The difference this time was that I was already really horny from all the stuff we had been talking about, and where things looked to be going before she got back to the room and interrupted us. So, as I was listening to her masturbate across the room from my bed, I started to get really, really turned on—or at least MORE turned on than I already was.

CHRIS: Wow, I can only imagine. I'm getting super turned on just thinking about what you are describing.

KATRINA: I knew you'd like this story! Now that I know you a little better. Well, I didn't have the balls to start masturbating along with her, at least not this time, but I definitely started to touch my body all over and try to calm myself down the best I could, which wasn't working too good. Haha

CHRIS: Of course not! You can't touch your body and expect it to calm down when you're as horny as you probably were.

KATRINA: Yeah, you're right. But I couldn't help it!

CHRIS: What did you touch?

KATRINA: Well...mostly my tits.

CHRIS: That sounds so nice. Your tits are so nice haha

On cam, Katrina looked down at her breasts, currently covered in a similar low-cut tank top, like she was wearing the night before, only pink instead of red.

CHRIS: I've never told you that before, but of course they are. You have to know that already.

KATRINA: Either way, thanks for saying so. And yes, I started touching them and it felt great. Too great, especially with me knowing what Amy was doing in her bed next to me.

CHRIS: Were your nipples hard?

KATRINA: Very.

CHRIS: What was Amy doing exactly? Was she just rubbing herself under her covers?

KATRINA: Yeah, that's all. She was fully clothed, just touching herself under the covers.

CHRIS: So you didn't just listen to her, you watched her, too?

Katrina smiled lustily on cam.

KATRINA: Mmmhmm. I was watching her.

CHRIS: I am so horny right now.

KATRINA: Me too.

CHRIS: Are you alone right now?

KATRINA: Yes.

CHRIS: For how long?

KATRINA: All night. Amy went to her boyfriend's apartment for the night.

CHRIS: I am so glad to hear that. So tell me how it finished?

KATRINA: Well, she made herself cum, and I'll give her credit for being pretty quiet about it too, then before I knew it, I could hear her snoring. Then I was able to go to sleep too. But I stayed up for a while longer first, thinking about what she had just done and what we were about to do last night before stopping.

CHRIS: Mmm. What did you think about me when you thought about me last night?

KATRINA: That you were hard.

CHRIS: Yes, I was. I am right now.

KATRINA: I love that you're hard right now. So hot.

CHRIS: Are your nipples getting hard through your pink tank top?

On cam, Chris watched Katrina reach up and cup one of her breasts. Two fingers slowly kneaded the nipple through the fabric. She gave the other nipple equal attention before returning to the keyboard.

KATRINA: Yes, they are.

CHRIS: I bet that felt good.

KATRINA: It did. So good. My nipples are very sensitive.

CHRIS: I am so excited by this. So glad we are talking like this.

KATRINA: Me too. What are you doing over there? Can't see below your chest.

CHRIS: I'm rubbing my hard dick.

KATRINA: Mmm. I wish I could see that. You look really hot over there. Really horny.

CHRIS: I can show you.

KATRINA: Oh, please do.

Chris reached up and tilted his webcam lens down towards his lap while adjusting the computer to get the best view.

On Katrina's screen, she saw that Chris was only wearing a grey pair of boxer briefs. The subtle outline of Chris' hard penis was clearly visible in the fabric with a small, wet, darker spot of grey where Katrina saw a small amount of precum had leaked out of the tip.

The sight of that wet spot and the length of his hard penis caused a flood of sensations to overwhelm Katrina. She began to vigorously massage her breasts, playing with each nipple through her shirt. She longed now to take off the restrictive garment.

KATRINA: Oh God that looks amazing. You are so hard. You look really excited.

Chris began rubbing the hard outline of his penis through his underwear as Katrina watched.

KATRINA: Mmm yes. Do that.

Chris moved the cam back up to where it originally was and began typing.

CHRIS: That felt so good to do, especially knowing that you were watching me.

KATRINA: So hot. I'm fucking majorly turned on right now haha

CHRIS: Show me.

Katrina smiled lasciviously and pulled her pink tank top over her head. Underneath she was wearing a white bra, slightly see through, and Chris could see the vague imprint of her nipples, pressing rock hard against the fabric. The sight of them was overwhelming.

He grabbed ahold of the top of his briefs and pulled them down below his knees; his fully aroused penis popped up at attention. A clear pearl of precum sat poised on the top of his penis. He took his right thumb and smeared it down under his head and all along his shaft, lubricating his penis as he stared at Katrina's lovely C-Cupped breasts and her hardening nipples.

KATRINA: Did you just take off your underwear?

CHRIS: I sure did.

KATRINA: Mmm I want to see.

CHRIS: First, take off your bra.

KATRINA: Okay. Fair enough.

Katrina reached behind her back, fiddled with the latches for a few seconds—Chris watched as the tension on her breasts loosened once the clasp had been unsnapped—then she pulled the bra away, tossing it beside her chair at the computer desk.

It was the first time Chris had ever seen Katrina's breasts, obviously, in all the years he had known her; however, he had always imagined what they might have looked like. Like most guys, all breasts in any given proximity to a man's eyes are more than likely interesting breasts worth considering. And Katrina had always had breasts that Chris had considered excellent despite never attempting to discover them for himself.

They were wonderful. Perfectly shaped with a good heft, her breasts featured well-proportioned and well-placed nipples that were dark against the white of her skin, two tan lines in the shape of a small bikini piece outlined the whole of her lovely breasts.

Katrina immediately began to rub her pebbled nipples with her fingers. Her face was flushed with pleasure.

Chris grabbed a hold of his hard penis, gently, and began to slowly stroke up and down. He used some more of the already ample precum collected in the slit.

KATRINA: Are you stroking it?

CHRIS: Yes, I am. Your tits are amazing.

KATRINA: Thank you. I want to see you stroking it.

CHRIS: Okay.

Chris tilted the cam back down to his lap. Katrina finally saw Chris in all his glory. His penis was rock hard, red, with veins standing out along his glistening shaft. She saw that the head also glistening with what she knew to be precum.

His penis was a decent size too—about a good seven inches or so, hard to tell, but she really liked what she saw.

She pushed a hand down into sleeping pants, behind her panties, down to her aching sex. She had felt the juices beginning to flow in her vagina the moment she had started telling her story of the other night to Chris, now the fabric of her panties were saturated by comparison. As she reached down to feel her wetness, her fingers breezed by her already stiff clitoris; the slight contact forced a moan from her lips as she pulled her hand from her pants.

Chris had moved the camera back to normal and had been watching her.

CHRIS: Did you just touch yourself?

KATRINA: Yes. I'm so wet.

CHRIS: mmm. Is that wetness on your fingers?

KATRINA: Mmmhmm.

Chris could see the light from her desk lamp glistening off her wet fingers. She took the wetness and began applying it to one of her nipples. Her head fell back in pleasure.

Chris watched in awe.

CHRIS: Mmm Yes. That's so hot. Get those nipples wet and hard. Pinch them.

Katrina pinched them.

Chris could see that she liked doing that a lot. He continued to rub his cock, faster and faster.

KATRINA: Do you want to see how wet I am?

CHRIS: Yes, I do. So bad. Show me your pussy.

It was Katrina's turn to reposition her camera, only she didn't tilt it down towards her lap, she moved it up and closer to the center of her dorm while standing up herself in front of it. From her standing position, Katrina pulled down her sleeping pants, revealing long, tan, healthy legs. Her panties were pink with a large blotch of darker pink over the center of her vagina.

Seeing how wet she was made Chris slow down his strokes for fear of cumming to early, he wanted to cum when she did. He already had that plan in mind.

Katrina followed the removal of her sleeping pants with a quick pull down of her panties, which stuck only slightly to her pussy lips; she then sat back down at the desk, adjusted the cam to look down at her lap as she sat there naked, then she began rubbing the hood of her clitoris slowly with one finger.

Chris watched this, mesmerized.

CHRIS: Oh, yeah. Rub that clit. It looks so hard from here. I bet that feels so good.

She slowly added another finger alongside the first one and began rubbing a little faster with two fingers.

Chris stroked along to her cadence.

He saw her raise her naked knees above desk, put them across its surface to get better leverage. With her feet, Katrina pushed her laptop back some, giving Chris an amazing view of her masturbating, stark naked, in front of him.

Chris saw how she was rubbing her clit with two fingers while holding her left breast with her

left hand, alternating between pinching and pulling at a hard nipple.

He could see the bottoms of her white feet, which were clean, and so naked there in front of him. Chris couldn't explain it, but he thought the bottoms of girls feet were somehow incredibly sexy. The naked flesh of hot girls feet were almost on par with the naked flesh of a girls pussy lips to him.

He saw her feet and imagined his mouth on them—sucking her toes while rubbing her clit, as she was doing right now.

Chris' cock ached, ready to explode.

CHRIS: Oh God, Kat. I'm gonna cum.

Katrina abruptly pulled her legs down, pulled her seat closer to the desk, all while continuing her rubbing. She pulled the computer closer to type with her left hand.

KATRINA: Yessss Chris. Cum. I want to see you cum. I'll cum with you.

Chris pulled the cam down to his hard cock. He was stroking fast.

The pressure built up, and up, and up...and then released with a great fury. One white rope of sperm shot from the head of his red, aggravated penis and then a series of slow pulses bubbled out along behind it, streaming cum down his red shaft.

KATRINA: OMG that was so hot. I'm going to cum too

Chris quickly, with his clean hand, pushed the computer screen up and read her message.

He watched her rubbing her pussy under the desk. He couldn't see her actually doing it, not since she sat back up, but he could see her upper arm gyrating, and he could imagine it now.

He saw her eyes close, as she grabbed her left nipple again and pinched. He saw her body seem to lift in some great wave of tension, and then release just as suddenly.

Katrina appeared to be breathing heavy, then she leaned back in the chair, naked, tits bared for Chris to enjoy as she enjoyed wave after wave of her orgasm.

CHRIS: That was fucking amazing.

KATRINA: Yes it was. Phew. That was unbelievably hot.

CHRIS: I am so glad we did that. That beat every chatroom I have ever been in.

KATRINA: I should hope so.

CHRIS: You don't feel weird?

KATRINA: No, not at all. I feel great. I really needed that.

CHRIS: Same here.

KATRINA: I'm happy.

CHRIS: Me too.

Chris smiled big for Katrina on his cam. Katrina smiled back.

KATRINA: We got to do that again sometime.

CHRIS: I am completely game.

Chris thought for a second.

CHRIS: Maybe next time, you can tell me a new story.

KATRINA: What do you mean? What new story?

CHRIS: Tell me a story about how you actually masturbated next to your dorm mate next time she has one of her late night sessions.

KATRINA: What? Really? Masturbate with Amy?

CHRIS: Yeah. Without her knowing it. That would be fucking amazing.

KATRINA: I don't know. Not sure if I could do that.

CHRIS: No pressure or nothing, but that would be so hot to hear about.

KATRINA: I don't know...

CHRIS: Just a thought. You could do it discreetly, she'd never know.

KATRINA: I'll think about it. I can tell you this much though...

CHRIS: What's that?

KATRINA: I was definitely hot enough to try.

CHRIS: Yay. That's what I'm talking about. Go for it. I'll be dying to hear about it.

KATRINA: We'll see. If it happens, you'll definitely be the first and only person to hear about it.

She smiled big on cam while winking.

Chris winked back at her with an even bigger smile.

CHRIS: That's all I'm asking for. At least now you know I can keep a pretty good secret.

Katrina held her smile for another second before seductively blowing him a kiss.

KATRINA: We have the best secrets now.

Their webcam session was over, at least, for now.

To be continued...

12