Something Old, Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

Carl Everett, a 19 year old virgin, was scared shitless. The guy downstairs had said he could take his place with this sexy woman but he hadn't known that it was the guy's mother that he was supposed to fuck. This was too weird and he started to put his clothes back on and was deciding to make a run for the door when the woman breathlessly called out, "Hurry up hon! The dark is making me hornier than ever not knowing what you're planning for me. Can I turn on just one light or maybe you could leave the light on in the bathroom when you come out. Please, son, hurry up. I'm already moist thinking about you. "

Here was his chance to ball a beautiful woman. His brain told him to run but looking down at his erect organ he knew that he had to stay. Holding his breath, he stepped out into the bedroom expecting her to scream when she saw that it wasn't her son standing before her with his cock at full mast.

"Hurry Dennis! I've got a nice warm place for you over here, " she called when she saw his silhouette.

Carl was relieved as he realized that the light being behind him prevented her from seeing his face. Throwing caution to the wind he charged across the room and burrowed down under the covers so that she didn't have a chance to see his face. His face smashed against her firm breasts and he felt like he had died and gone to heaven when she gently pulled his mouth to one of her nipples.

Though being a novice at this, Carl had seen quite a few porn movies and he knew that if he could bring her off orally that he would be more likely to reach the ultimate goal. With that in mind he let his fingers explore her body. Poking and prodding and caressing every part of her. She just lay back and enjoyed his attention. Each time he heard her sigh or moan he knew that he had hit upon a sensitive area so he would return to them continually.

For her part, Mrs. Mitchell ran her fingers through Carl's hair thinking it was her son Dennis. She kept moaning and encouraging him until finally she could feel herself about to experience her first orgasm of the night. She started to thrash about and pulled the boy's face tighter into her crotch.

"Oh fuck! Suck me son! Suck your slutty mother's cunt! Lick that pussy for all its worth you fucking motherfuckerrrr!!!!!!"

The admonition scared Carl at first but he too was getting even more turned on. Just then she released a wave of her cum juice which took the boy totally by surprise. His movies had not prepared him for this. Nevertheless he went with the flow and kept licking until she begged him to stop.

After regaining her senses she realized that in his attempts to orally service her, he had raised his groin up beside her shoulder. Starting to show some life again she began to trail kisses and bites from his stomach to his penis. When she first licked the head of his penis, the boy jumped in shock but she calmed him down by grabbing hold of his balls and pulling his shaft towards her waiting lips. Licking up and down the shaft she readied him to invade her mouth.

He groaned and almost came when he realized that she had inserted his cock into her warm mouth. Sensing his discomfort, Mrs. Mitchell comforted him with, "It's okay Denny. Momma won't hurt you. She just wants to make you feel as good as you made her feel. Momma's gonna suck this rod until you shoot all your love seed into her mouth and she's gonna swallow every drop. "

Looking up to comfort him with her eyes she suddenly saw in the dim light from the bathroom the face that went with the organ that she was swallowing. She was mortified when she realized that it was not the face of her son but that of one of the ushers from the wedding. How could that be? She spat his cock out and screamed, "How the hell did you get in here?" She pulled the covers up around her neck and kicked out at the forlorn young man. Catching his shoulder with her foot he fell off the bed and onto the floor.

"Calm down Mrs. Mitchell. I don't think you want to bring security up here to see what all the commotion is, "he bluffed. "What a scandal that would cause. Teacher seduces usher at wedding thinking it was her son. Wouldn't the tabloids love to get their hands on that on?"

Seeing her hesitation, the boy pushed on knowing that he was soothing her fears. "Besides didn't I get you off and that's just the start. Please let me make love to you. I'm young and obviously your old man isn't doing his duty if you're sneaking off in the middle of the night to meet your son. Please Mrs. Mitchell teach me!"

With his little speech came renewed bravado as well as another raging hard-on which was now sticking straight out in front of his slim body. He observed her eyes which were fixated on it as he slowly walked towards the head of the bed. He saw her unconsciously lick her lips and could see one of her hands under the covers moving in her pubic area. "My god she's playing with herself!" he thought.

" By the way Mrs. Mitchell my name is Carl and the bride is my sister. I was attracted to you the minute you walked into the church. I couldn't take my eyes off you during the whole dinner and boring speeches. I knew I had to get you alone and here we are. "

By this time his penis was inches away from her lips and she still hadn't responded. "Kiss it Mrs. Mitchell. You know you want to. Kiss it like the good cocksucker you are!" As if in a trance, Janet opened her mouth and licked the head of the young man's cock producing an intense moan from the young man's lips.

He stepped closer and she widened her lips to allow access to more and more of his cock. He continued pressing his groin into her face and she tried to keep control by pulling her head back but finally the back of her head was against the wall. She couldn't move any more and he climbed onto the bed while making sure that she didn't release his rod. He towered above her now and looked down to see her taking his organ, licking it, but most of all sucking it deeper and deeper.

His hands were now against the wall above her head and she was deep-throating his magnificent organ. Her grip on his balls prevented him from raping her mouth with his cock. The pleasure was too intense for the young man to last much longer. "Oh god Mrs. Mitchell this is better than any fucking movie! You're fucking unbelievable! I can't believe I'm finally getting my joint waxed. Oh shit! Aaagh!! That's it!! Oh! Oh! I'm going to cum Mrs. Mitchell!! If.. you.. keep… that… up… I'm going.. to…. cum… in… your.. mouth!!Suck it! Suck my cock! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I'mmmmm…. cummm…ingggg!!!!

Carl had only dreamed of getting a blow job. This was better than any movie could ever be! Each jet of cum that splashed into her mouth was more pleasurable and intense than the previous one and the older woman seemed intent on sucking every last drop out of his balls. Finally they collapsed side by side on the bed both satiated for the time being.

"Can I fuck you now Mrs. Mitchell? I've never been inside a woman before will you teach me?" The smile on the older woman's face told him the answer and the two proceded to explore each other's most intimate parts. Soon they were both ready again.

The experienced woman turned over on to her hands and knees spreading her legs wide and opening the entrance to her womanhood for the boy to lose his cherry. She guided him in and he gushed with enthusiasm.

"I'm fucking! I'm actually fucking! Am I doing it right Mrs. Mitchell?" Giggling like a schoolgirl at his childlike innocence, she continued to wiggle her ass and the two got into the age old rhythm of fucking. The rapturous give and take went on and on for what seemed like hours but may have only been 15 or 20 minutes. The boy had amazing stamina and it was she who finally begged him to cum inside her.

"Fuck me you sneaky little shit! Come on little boy! Show me what a man you are! You wanted it now prove that you're a man and not a boy! Shoot your cum into this old woman's cunt! Make me feel like a fucking teenager again! Ohhhh! Shit!! I'm.. cumminggg.. you wonnn.. derrr.. fulll.. boy!!!!" Mrs. Mitchell's body jerked over and over in response to the raging feelings that were assaulting her.

The young boy had lost all sense of time as he erupted time and again releasing stream after stream of his seed. His cock seemed like it had doubled its size as it jerked deep in her pussy. It was better than any movie could have prepared him. He fell forward exhausted onto her back telling her how much he loved her.

"I wonder what the bride would think if she realized that the 'something old and something new' at her wedding was an old broad giving her brother his first fuck?" With that she pulled the young man to her bosom and wondered aloud if he was finished for the evening. He let it be known that he was still a willing and able student.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers