Something Unexpected Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle finally decided that enough was enough. She flipped Angel over to face her and made sure that the silk ties were still in place.

"Did you miss me?" Michelle said staring into Angel's eyes.

"Yes baby." Angel said with a voice that exuded sex.

"What do you want me to do?" Michelle asked.

"I want you to suck my nipples." Angel said trying to move her nipples closer to Michelle's face.

Michelle sat back and watched as Angel sexily sashayed her breasts from side to side.

"Is that all you want?" Michelle asked after a while as she stroked a finger between each of Angel's breasts and across both of her nipples.

"I want you to fuck me in my tight little cunny. I want you to make me beg for it and just before I'm about to come, I want you to tease me into the best orgasm I ever had." Angel said.

Michelle was so turned on by Angel's dirty mouth all she could do was stare. Shaking off her stupor, she went to work.

Starting at Angel's breasts, she thoroughly licked the underside of each breasts. She then began a slow circle from the bottom of her breasts all around the areola.

As she worked on Angel's left breast, she lightly plucked her right breast.

Michelle kissed around Angel's nipple, lightly brushing it with her lips with each kiss. She then took the nipple into her mouth.

With each flick of Michelle's tongue, Angel got wetter and wetter. She started off with a light moan that got louder and louder.

She was itching to run her fingers through Michelle's hair and pull her face closer to her aching breasts.

Michelle began to lick at Angel's nipple harder. When Angel moaned her approval, Michelle began lightly biting her nipple.

"Mmm don't stop baby. Harder yes, oh harder baby." Angel moaned. Michelle continued to bite Angel's nipples as she slowly trailed her hand down Angel's stomach.

She made sure to dig her nails in occasionally knowing that Angel loved to be scratched.

When Michelle's reached Angel's pussy she cupped it and began a gentle massage. She could tell that Angel was riled up from the nipple play so she decided to let her calm down for a bit.

She stopped biting Angel's nipples and lightly blew on them. She licked each of the scratches she made on Angel's stomach and continued down to Angel's pussy.

Instead of putting her face in Angel's pussy she continued her gentle massage, cupping Angel's pussy in her palm. She rest her head on top of Angel's mound and relished in her tantalizing scent.

Michelle began her slow seduction. She used two fingers to slowly stroke Angel from her hole to clit in a wide circle.

Occasionally she would move in closer to Angel's pussy and breath causing Angel to shiver from the warm air.

When Angel began to slowly grind into Michelle's fingers, she picked up the pace. It wasn't long before she was using a new rhythm.

She would rub Angel's pussy fast and light and then go slower and press down harder.

It long wasn't before Angel was moaning loud and threatening to do bodily harm if Michelle didn't ease the ache.

"You're going to do what?" Michelle said with a chuckle as she rose up from her position.

"I'm not going to fuck you for a whole month, if you keep teasing me like this?" Angel said in a breathy voice.

"Hmmm. A whole month you say?" Michelle said cockily as she tried to move her fingers away from Angel.

As soon as she made to move away, Angel locked her legs around Michelle's wrist.

"You better not stop." Angel threatened.

"Haven't you ever heard the phrase you will get more bee's with honey than vinegar? Michelle said as she once again began slowly stroking Angel's pussy.

"Haven't you ever heard the phrase, fuck my pussy and make me come?" Angel countered.

"I'm going to make you regret saying that." Michelle said and moved to sit on the back of her thighs between Angel's legs.

She then began moving her two fingers in out of Angel's hole at a quicker pace. When Angel began bucking at her hands, she slipped them out and started massaging Angel's clit.

Whenever Angel would get use to one motion, Michelle would do the other. Michelle could tell that Angel was close because she was pumping hard against her fingers.

"Harder Baby. Yes, oh yes, just like that." Angel said as she tried to scoot closer to Michelle.

"Fuck, yes, deeper baby, mmmm yes, you know how I like it, uh fuck me." Angel said arching her back and pulling at the silk ties.

"Baby?" Angel said after a while.

"Yes, honey." Michelle grunted as she continued to push deep into Angel's sopping wet pussy.

"Damn she feels so good wrapped around me." Michelle thought.

"Undo my ties." Angel asked meekly.

"No that wasn't a part of the deal, you are supposed to sit back and enjoy me and not worry." Michelle said.

"I know honey, but I love you and I want to feel you. Can you come with me please?" Angel said.

Michelle stared at Angel for a moment. There was so much raw emotion radiating from Angel's eyes that Michelle was speechless.

She quickly undid the ties binding Angel and kissed her hard.

"I love you baby." Michelle said.

"I love you too." Angel said and smacked Michelle on her ass. "Now get into my favorite position.

Michelle moved around so that her smaller frame was on top of Angel's in a 69 position.

"Damn I love your pussy." Angel said and watched as Michelle's pussy clenched at her words.

"Mmm sit on my face. That's it." Angel said as she lowered Michelle around her face.

She immediately started lapping at Michelle's pussy. It wasn't hard to slide up and down her slit because all that teasing of Angel had made her very wet.

As she ate her pussy Angel pushed her index finger in and out of Michelle's hole slowly.

All Michelle could do was groan in Angel's thigh. As she neared the countdown to her orgasm, she began fucking Angel's pussy again.

Five hard pumps to her hole and then two circles to Angel's clit. If it was one thing that both girls really enjoyed, it was clit stimulation while being inside of each other.

As both girls got closer to their orgasm, Angel began to worry. The headboard was knocking against the wall and both girls were moaning loud without a care in the world.

"Baby do you think the neighbors can hear us?" Angel said while reaching for a pillow to swallow her moans.

"Fuck them. Rule number 2....no...worrying!" Michelle punctuated as she pumped harder into Angel's pussy.

Angel also picked up the pace, munching and lightly biting Michelle's clit.

"Mmmm baby I'm almost....I'm almost there." Angel said breathlessly as she rubbed Michelle's clit harder.

"I know baby, I can tell." Michelle said as she felt Angel's pussy lightly contract around her fingers once again.

Nearing her orgasm, Angel attacked Michelle's pussy with a vengeance. She began licking Michelle's clit directly as she purposely gripped her fingers with her pussy.

Angel moaned in Michelle's pussy as Michelle pounded away at her pussy. Angel's moans added the necessary stimulation to begin pushing Michelle over the edge.

"I'm about to come baby." Michelle said as she began to melt on Angel's hands and in her mouth.

"Mmm....mmmmhm....uhhhhhhh." Angel began to orgasm.

Both girls screamed each other's name as they came together loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!" Angel said as Michelle continued to slowly rub her pussy.

"Baby stop or you're going to make me come again." Angel begged.

"I planned on it." Michelle said moving off of Angel's body and down to her clit.

She lapped at Angel's clit as she fiercely moved her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Unable to resist she bit Angel's clit, little nibbling bites, as she continued to pound away.

"Ooooh.....unh.......unh......don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh." Angel said as she orgasmed on Michelle's fingers and arched her back.

Michelle rubbed the inside of Angel's pussy in slow languid circles as she came down from her orgasm.

Once Angel had fully came down, she got up and did a victory dance. She rocked her arms from side to side and then flexed her arm muscles.

"You're so fucking conceited." Angel said laughing and throwing a pillow at her.

"A haha. Well uh, I what can I say, I got skills girl." Michelle said in a joking voice with a smirk.

"Come here and kiss me." Angel said stretching her arms out.

"I love you," Angel said between kisses to Michelle's lips and cheeks.

"I love you too." Michelle said and nuzzled Angel's neck.

After a while Angel turned over so she and Michelle could spoon. The two peacefully drifted off to sleep.

12