All Comments on 'Something We Have to Talk About'

by nici

Sort by:
  • 770 Comments (Page 4)
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
fuck you in the heart dear annony

you need a big cock up your poop shoot! That's why your wife left you, you like big cock and so did she!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nici, Nici AHEM!

Yes it may be such man who began to cry at a betrayal, but the % is very low in the male population. The majority of the male people is in anger at betrayal. The male people cry at the death of loved family member or at high emotional state for EMPATHY and not at betrayal! Somebody man who cries at cheating betrayal and not in anger that man may be eunuch..........

Duna

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
dear annony!! No wonder your wife left you

you have no idea about how to be a man or human!!!!!!! Gave it a 5 and fuck you in the heart annony you asshole little dick fag!!

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
useless crap

people wonder why the people in these stories are so stupid. simple the stories were women are stupid are written bye men. the stories were the men are really stupid are written bye women. for most people perception is reality. this is how these authors perceive the opposite sex. take nici, she has no clue how a man's mind works. at the beginning she said she was gonna write were both spouses had the same mental toughness.what a load of shit. how the fuck could anyone that had been married for so many years and not understood her husband at all. she ripped her whole family apart for nothing. im sure there are men that would put up with this, but it was clearly not this husband. yet his wife who lived with him for years didnt know it. shitty writing.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Reactions from anons

I often wonder how the BTB anons would react if this would happen to them in real life,it's one thing to BTB about a story but a totally diferent one in real life,i wonder who would be the wimps then,would they have such big mouts too ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Instead of crying

Answer in spite of crying and with anger in his heart here is a solution: Johathan was angry for a night and next day he began to work more to earn more money to pay escort girls secretly. The cheating bitch wants open marriage he began the extramarital sex too. He does not tell this his wife about his extramarital sex. She may be hypocrita. He began to gather secret money found when the youngest kid will be 18 years old to mend the 50%-50% at divorce.

After divorce he looks for new woman from USA or from foreign countries..........

BTW my stories deal with finding new woman mate after cheating wives.........

Duna

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Strange story

This is a strange story that is unresolved. It seems that the author was most interested in the moment the wife dealt the blow of infidelity to her husband. There is no consideration of the ramifications of her cheating or the deep, long lasting painful effect it will have on the husband, the children, their families and perhaps even their friends. Why? What is the point to draw attention to the moment of pain, and not balance it with the time of healing that hopefully will take place. At least give the reader the pleasure of revenge. No, we are left hanging in the moment of anguish of the betrayed husband. This seems to indicate a desire to hurt the reader. Maybe it is a lesbian thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nici, Nici, Nici............

Once more. Dear Nici look at the poster's reactions to the cheating wife stories. Those posters who lived together cheater wives or fianceé instead of crying almost evry poster shows anger. Majority of those who lives in successful second or (third) marriage feel angry at cheating wife/fiancée story. It may be a minority will cry 2-3% of husbands, but the overwhelming majority of the male people feel sad angry at betrayal. I was with a man in a training 30 years ago. His wife announced she would leave him (+2 kids). I only met him on the training. I was the mate for drinking a little booze after the training. He was devastated, sad but he did not cry. He was in a little depression. I hope his brain biochemical state was good and he avoided the deep depression.

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It may be Sugna you are right about Nici

@ Sugna Nici may have a little misandris tendency to show a crying man.

I wrote a secretly crying soon to be ex husband in my story "The Two Wimps". However my husband character cried from the happines (and proudness) that his daughters was with him against his soon to be cheater wife............The owerhelming majority men cry at other emotional state at betrayal the men feel sad angry at cheating betrayal and the killer behavioral and the crying (+ turning to be creampie eating cuckold) behavioral all are minority at cheating wives/fiancée.

Duna

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
to bonnietaylor2

Bonnie, it's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Comment By: ohyessssss I have just one workd for you

"Asshole"!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Hey Oohyessssss!!! I see you haven't writted anything

guess all you can do is comment and bitch about stories and people on here You should try writing and see how we would rate your dim witted asshole tales of what incest . I mean l l\LW isn't your thing, O yea maybe gay you sound gay so maybe you can suck a bbc and write about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid bitch

You and my ex wife may she rest in peace shot dead. Temporary insanity 2 years in a mental ward therapy my parents got the kids i am a free man she has been replaced and asshole was castrated in a motorcycle accident he still lives but for how long only god and me know for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ha ha ha ha! I love it! Nici you're a bad ass!!!

I'm a guy and I love this story. I just imagine the wife saying, "Honey sit down. We need to talk, but, before we get this essential conversation under way, I just went CnC. Look. I bought this," takes out a pistol and lays it on the table top. "Its just for my own personal protection in these difficult and trying times we live in, dontchu worry non hon!"

I mean unless she knows kung fu, fat, balding Jonathan would jump her and fuck her up. She needs to warn him that any funny tricks, and he will get to find out that she can also be quite different!

I'm gonna read more of your stories.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
One Star

I know I'm repeating what others have said, but I have to share my thoughts:

She mentions HIS wedding vows, conveniently forgetting hers.

She says she "loves" him, but if he can't accept this MOCKERY of a marriage she'll destroy him - quite an odd expression of love.

He should definitely follow her and beat the crap out of the other guy.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Well written

Well written and full of emotion, of course if one were to witness this for real I would be torn between crying at the sadness, or laughing at the absurdity. She is certainly "away with the fairies" and in need of help. Unfortunately in real life strange things occur and we see the often violent results in our newspapers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi Nici, this woman DOES have a full blown narcisstic disorder!

What a selfish, soulless, vapid creature. UGH OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story thanks

you nailed what it it to be a white BI woman with western christian ideals, sin and destroy as much as you want, women never say sorry, women are better then men so you can do no wrong.

well done a perfect BI intellect, this is modern woman to a tee, any color but white, any woman but a self entitled one.

Do i believe women are like this....yes, god help us all but white woman with western values are all like this now, every daughter is a skank.....media and there friends make it so.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
One Star For A Cuckold Wimp

Drunk or not, he should follow her and beat the crap out of the other guy!

“I just can't hold it in any longer, keeping it from you. It's not right. I just can't hold it in any longer, keeping it from you. It's not right.” – There’s a REASON she’s been hiding it from him for a year, because it IS wrong! If she truly believed it was the right thing to do, she would have gone to him BEFORE doing it!

As others have said, why can’t some other, ANY OTHER, woman provide him the comfort he needs why does it HAVE to be HER!

And she flips the LW cliché on its head and says that she LOVES this guy! Usually the cheating wives try to excuse their cheating because “it’s only sex”, that the DON’T love the other guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one star for not finishing it with chapter 2.

What he should do is hire a PI get all the evidence, have lover boy disbarred and show all the evidence to the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No violance

The husband should start divorce and he should have say to his wife "she should prepare her lover for step father role!". After violance a prison danger would be........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think of this

Step father role with 3 kids. I LOL when I think of this. The true father is involved in the family (every second weekend, feasts 2 week holiday) and the lover should be stepf ather for 3 kids........LOL

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
If your purpose was to gather comments...

you've succeded.

This is a cheating wives story, period. She was hateful, thoroughly emasculating him. She's lucky she isn't dead.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

So, he blames himself for his wife’s death, and in return he is going to steal another man’s wife?! There are no single women to heal his pain?

And she has the NERVE to throw their wedding vows in his face? What about “forsaking all others”?

She says he’s not a bad man – he’s sleeping with another man’s WIFE! That is BAD!!

As others (including me, I think!) have said, she claims to love him, but then threatens to destroy him if he doesn’t accept this. That doesn’t come CLOSE to making sense!

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
We can Only wish this back on you

Brilliantly destroyed story

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
As much as anything

this is about the unfair situation confronting men when they go for divorce even when they are the wronged party and in theory should come out of it well. She knows this and rubs his nose in it. She even says she will divorce him if he too plays around.

I notice other posters have dealt with this injustice by making the hubby either disappear completely so the wife has to divorce him for desertion or go on a public sex spree quite blatantly (calling her bluff) with the same result.

I think Nici is making a good point about the unfairness to men in this typical situation, she is making in a sense an anti-feminist point. Well done her....

My guess is that Nici (who says he is also a strong character) will tend to do the latter (make him go on a spree) because of his care for the kids -- but only guessing!

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
This needs a follow up

TTT made his version. It was quite a bit over the top - but fun.

It would be interesting to get your version Nicole.

Have other writers at Literotica had alternative endings?

Anyhow I liked your story.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Strange that I have not commented on one of the most infamous stories in Lit

I checked for a prior comment but found nothing.

Every time I read this story, I get a visceral reaction about the message that the authoress is trying to send. It will take a bit of explaining however.

In MOST of the stories which detail cheating which are not happy cuck stories, or blatant humiliation stories, the wives...are not well written. They are pells: a standing wooden stick which some guy is supposed to beat on, with nary a response or an effective reaction to their husbands. They are not three dimensional characters and frequently are NOTHING like the real women I know in my life, who are forceful, have opinions, get HORRIBLY stubborn and ...well...we have all MET them. We seldom WRITE about these real women. No, they are all harridans or future Stepford wives.

Nici is trying to fix that imbalance. "SEE, a smart woman, an intelligent woman, a FORCEFUL woman, would leave the average husband twisting in the wind with nary a response!" seems to be her message.

I can see her frustration. However, in writing this, she used essentially all the devices used by horrible male writers to write stupid women and did just the opposite, writing a horribly stupid MAN who is emotionally devastated...just like all those women caught committing divorce.

In her defense, she walked back quite a bit in the next two stories, making the man more effective, and the woman less...evil? Strident? Aggressive?

Alas, she also unsuccessfully tried to square the circle: she attempted to come up with a noble and meritorious form of cheating. Isn't she SELFLESS for giving her cunt to a man who is slowly emotionally dying? If she had to strip naked to rescue a drowning man, how could her husband blame her for doing so to keep him alive? How is jumping on his cock a few times to keep him from killing himself any different?

It is. Substantially.

It is certainly a POWERFUL bit of writing, though it could use some editorial work. One does not garner 328 comments with a piece of dreck.

It is too bad she quit writing. I wonder what else is inside her pen.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Fucking BITCH

This story makes my stomach hurt every time I read it. She is so cold and callous about her affair that she seems nonhuman. Nobody could be that cold to her husband and still say that she loves him. Maximum pain inflicted on her and her lover would be the only thing she would understand and deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICOLE

that was the sorriest slut story I have ever read and YOU are trying to justify THAT SORRY SLUT???? You are a slut too............that is reality lesbo

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Don't worry dear annony wouldn't know an aass from his dog shit mother.

Gave this a5 for a fun read. And dear annony you wish you were a lesbo so you could look at your own vagina. Oh wait you already have one.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
permanent

temporary insanity. this thing apparently writes itself, mission statement be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you "love" me enough to overlook my cheating and dishonesty . . .

And you complain OTHER writers can't write "real" women ? If this stupidity is your idea of a "real" woman than this women reader calls BULLSHIT! What about her "love" for him ?

People can change. Relationships can falter. But she lied like a rug. If she truly "loved" him she would have been honest, filed for divorce, and then she could "find herself" or whatever bullshit childish assholes call it these days.

Sanctimonious twaddle, that's what it was. As a women, I am embarrassed by the rationalization. Some of us ARE honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely The Worst Story I Have Read On Literotica

So only the husband is to "love, honor and cherish, forsaking all others, for better or for worse, in sickness or in health, til death do you part?" Susan has the idea that she can love both men just like she loves all three of her children. But marriage is like a corral filled with horses. Each horse is an element of that marriage...love, faith, trust, respect, hopes, dreams, children, future, sacrifices, security, financial support, social standing, etc. But when Susan opened the gate to her marriage to seek a horse that didn't belong to her, she risked and lost all the horses she had accumulated throughout her marriage. She is no longer Jonathan's wife. She belongs to her young lawyer lover. She expects Jonathan to still love her, but it was Susan, herself, who killed his love for her. For a man, being cuckolded by another man is not something most men can accept; and those that do aren't real men, either. How much financial support does lover provide for her family? My guess is none. He doesn't pay her car notes, insurance or gas. No house payments. No clothing for the kids. No utility payments. In other words her young lover is a well-off deadbeat bastard. I can see where a slutty wife would want him. She actually accidentally gave the truth when she admitted the sex with mystery man was 'great' and implied it was better than sex with Jonathan. So, that does, indeed, make Susan nothing but a whore. Any woman who has sex outside of marriage is by definition, a slut and a whore. Nothing for which her children, family, friends, or neighbors can be proud. No ending. There aren't any negative ratings. As a former teacher, I give this an F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are stupid

Your intro saying only males can write stupid shit about cheating wives, now you just confirm how stupid women are. Isn't your female character stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This has to be a joke.

There is simply no way this mess isn't a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete (actually not complete) and utter bullshit

What? Did you run out of ideas or words? You could be bothered to put an ending to this "conversation"? This wasn't a story, it was the opening paragraph to a possible story. No wonder you got bombed in the comments section. If you can't post a complete story, don't post anything at all. UGH!

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Any

Any story simply is what the writer wants to write but she has done exactly what she said she was not going to do and wrote about a wife who is "away with the fairies", this makes the point of writing this quite silly. Well enough written.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
INCOMPLETE

- WTF?! The woman "loves" and has sex with another man and she has the nerve to accuse him of breaking their wedding vows. And this "No-fault" divorce crap where the woman is the cheater but is still able to clean up needs to be changed!

- The husband has no choice but to come up with a plan for revenge. Hhat a piece of shit he's stuck being married to!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
From another female

Aren't you the smug, superior bitch? Do you think this makes you look smart? You just give we other female writers a steeper hill to climb. This half written piece of sophistry just makes you look like a silly bitch and makes it harder for the rest of us to be taken seriously.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
There is much more

This story doesn't end here,there are several other writers who more or less completed this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Author Is A Self-Absorbed Hypocrite Misanthrope

The author bitches in the italics that the women in other Lit stories are one-dimensional head cases and this is to be repaired in the foregoing. Then the story keenly elaborates a cheating wife who is a one-dimensional head case and a conniving maniac.

W.T.F.F.

This is truly ridiculous garbage. Halfway through her mentally unstable monologue I would have slapped that bitch so fucking hard.

What the fuck is the purpose of a story like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crap story that foreshadowed more crap to come

so far, Nici, you've been living down to expectations.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Only read this in order to read TTTs sequel.

real69luvrreal69luvralmost 8 years ago
what a crock

who would write such an open ended story unless she craved attention?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She has no clue

Her lover is a "good man who has been hurt badly". What a crock. So she loves this man making her husband int the same "good man who has been hurt badly". She should have opened up to her husband about her feelings before it went this far. I wonder if the new guy's ex did the same thing to him.

She fell for a crock. Who would marry a cheater anyway but another cheater?

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESalmost 8 years ago
Load of CRAP

The author prefaced her story by writing that most of the LW stories were unrealistic and didn't represent a true understanding of people's reactions and motivation's. Well the author has no understanding of men. Most men would do almost anything to redeem their honor and self-respect under these horrid circumstances. Maybe some of the more weak men with no self-esteem would put up with this situation but I would never be able to. Look in a mirror again. Terrible story one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic

1* for an unfinished story and to piss of that cunt bonnietaylor2.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous "She has no clue"

Building on something you said.

So her lover is a "good man who has been hurt badly", and that justifies her "healing" him by fucking him.

Well now her husband is a "good man who has been hurt badly". So, that justifies some other woman to heal him by fucking him, right? Oh, no! Then she would ruin him in a divorce!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
You Contradict Yourself

I know others have said similar things, but here goes:

In your intro you state that "in too many cheating wife stories I have read, the female characters seemed to either have a full blown narcissistic personality disorder, a histrionic personality disorder or they're so weak and spineless that I can only wonder how they could ever exist in the real world", and then you create a cheating wife with as full blown narcissistic, histrionic personality disorder!

The wife would be disgusting enough as it is, but given your stated intent to write about a supposedly " normal" wife, it defies comprehension!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thought

"If I hear anymore I'll only learn to hate you." - I think others have said something similar, but if THIS is how she shows "love" then how much worse can her hate be?

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
well done nici

you have not only stirred up the masses

but also spawned a book full of 2nd chapters from almost as many additional authors.

if this was your intent you succeeded! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

she is a low slut he should mined his time and make them pay,her scum bag boy friend needs his balls handed to him,he should look out fore his kids before he does anything but find a way to make pay does she have a mother and father,sisters, brothers friends the hole town .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the phrase: die, bitch! die! comes to mind when reading about the man's wife

maybe she will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful story

Because it hits too hard to my own life perhaps.

I married Jodie a couple years out of high school. Her longtime boyfriend all through her high school years had cheated on her, cheated again, then moved away to another state. He had popped her cherry as an 8th grader and proceeding to bang her all through school.

Don't get me wrong, she's no submissive, with me at least, but for Tom, she put out whenever he demanded/needed it. They were even caught in the act at school. In a drunken moment of weakness when we had first married, she admitted to having fucked almost everyday, sometimes twice or thrice. Her parents were hard working and they had the time before school and then until evening to be alone.

However, I came along a few months after he moved away. Caught her on the rebound, I guess. We fell in love and stupid me, I had no idea about her past, only that she was well versed in the art of love. Within a year we were married and within five more, we had two children. I thought life was perfect. Oh, like all married couples, we had our ups and down, but our ups were the best.

I caught them on my 31st birthday. My boss gave me the afternoon off and I went home to find a '67 Camaro in the driveway. She had lost her cherry in the backseat of it I was to find out, no long after Tom had gotten his drivers license. I suppose if I were to have looked closely, the old bloodstain might have been visible.

Our apartment was small but comfortable. The tv was on when I came in and my son and daughter were watching cartoons. I asked where Jodie was and their answer was terrible. Not knowing anything, they said she was in the bedroom wrestling with Uncle Tom again. They giggled, not understanding the ramifications of their words.

Yes, they were wrestling. Jodie was astride Tom and wrestling to get the biggest cock I could imagine to cum in her pussy. He wasn't wearing a condom and she was pounding her ass up and down like a jackhammer. Laying in MY bed and using MY pillow, his arms were behind his head and he smiled and watched MY wife pleasure his cock.

Of course, there was the usual screaming and crying, Tom desperately trying to cover himself and leave, and my thundering voice. After his car started up and left, Jodie admitted it had been going on for about a year, since he had moved back to town and looked her up. He was like a drug to her and when he told her to undress, she had obeyed him, just as she had as a little girl.

I began packing my stuff. Jodie was frantic, trying to stop me, tearing my clothes back out of the bag and attempting to put them away. I finally had to push her out of the room and lock the door while I packed. Our children, dismayed by their mother's screams, were crying too. It was bedlam in our small apartment.

As I began to leave, I suddenly stopped and asked the kids if they wanted to live with me or mom. In fear of change, they both went to their mother. The tiny bit of smugness I saw on her face was too much, even though she was begging me to stay. She said nothing had been taken away from me and our sex life had actually improved since Tom had returned. I guess I looked at her like she had grown three heads, judging by her reaction. Before I left, I tried to give each of the kids a hug but terrified, they pulled away. That was enough for me and I left. Even today, I can still hear Jodie's screams as I backed from our driveway.

Living in Louisiana, I wanted to escape and found myself driving to Oregon. I found a place to live and a job working as a logger outside of Bend. Back in those days, it was easy to find a job working under the table for cash and I was able to live 'off the grid' for about 5 years. During those years, I was able to purchase a small house on an acre of ground and was living the life of a bachelor. Women appalled me and I never dated.

Then one day I was contacted by a man as I got out of the crew-bus and walked toward my pickup. He had been hired to find me and it turned out Jodie had been looking for me since I'd left. Our kids were in junior high and she wanted me back with her, but especially for the kids. They weren't to be punished for being so young and not understanding. I told him I'd give it some thought and he left with a message I'd be in contact with Jodie and the kids soon.

Instead, I rented my house out and moved to southeast Alaska where a coworker had found a job. I was hired the first day up there, I was one of the few who could cut timber larger than 200' tall. It was great money but unfortunately, it couldn't be off the books. It only took the PI another six months to track me down but by that time, winter had set in and logging jobs were ending for the year.

He found me in Ketchikan in a bar nursing a beer and watching the Seahawks put a beating on San Francisco. I recognized and invited him to sit. He bought all my beer and we had a nice conversation. He knew nothing about why we were divorced and after I explained, he explained to me, it was just business.

How could Jodie afford to send a PI after me? Simple, her parents were filthy rich and owned a fleet of shrimp boats. They were footing the bill. The PI, George R. Elliot, said Jodie was desperate for me and wanted him to let me know, she had immediately broke it off with Tom and had been waiting for me to return.

The age of the internet had come to the world. It didn't take me long and I hired my own PI (after George turned me down) to look into my supposedly chaste wife. Within two weeks time, he contacted me with the info I needed, including Jodie's email address. I set up my own temporary address and proceeded to eliminate her from my life.

My PI sent me both pictures and video of her driving to Tom's house (she never let him come back to her apartment) and they had sex daily. Sometimes outside on the deck next to, or in sometimes in his hottub. She looked good, I had to admit, and even stroked a few off to what I looked as just porn.

I forwarded a few of the video's and all of the pictures to her beloved parents. With them I sent a note. "Tell Jodie to leave me alone, everything about her is a lie and this is what drove us apart. Something she is doing to this day. I made sure they understood the timestamp showed her fucking Tom just the day previous.

The PI stopped searching for me. With no more work for six months in Alaska, I headed back to Bend where I took up residence again and was rehired for my old job. I lived 10 more blissful years there before I had a car pull into the driveway. Jodie apparently thought she could win me over again by stopping by.

She looked good and I let her in. It was awkward and I didn't allow her to touch me. After letting me know our youngest was about to get married, she produced divorce papers for me to sign. Apparently after I sent the pictures to her parents, they had cut her off and without any other options, she had moved Tom in. She couldn't wait to tell me my daughter called him daddy and he was going to walk her down the aisle.

Thankfully before she left, I had another car pull in. A woman and two kids got out and walked in like they owned the place.

They did.

I introduced Kim to my soon to be ex and then explained to Jodie I had my own family again and with one who wasn't a cheater. I guess what was good for the goose wasn't good for the gander and she left in tears.

I never heard from either her or her kids again, although my PI emailed me to let me know her and Tom didn't last long. He had cheated on Jodie again and gave her a few things that couldn't be cured.

Me? I'm happier than I have been before in my life, with Kim and my children.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
It started out . . .

. . . mildly interesting, if you're looking for a story with that kind of confrontation. But you had so much potential that you left behind with that ending. That's when the story gets really interesting. What happens next? Does she get tired of the guy and beg to come back? Does he plan some elaborate plot to get even and destroy them both? Come on, show some imagination. Under the present circumstances, 2 stars. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
could tell half way through first page you were a female

First visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. true life serial cheating wife who humiliates husband like your female character

Cope and find livable solutions

Always laugh at female rationalizations

To say you love someone but plan on raping them in divorce court if he doesn't allow you to continue to cheat

Claim you are telling him because it is too hard to continue hiding year long affair.

Quite the lie. Actually she enjoyed the planning and execution of his castration. Left with her demands and her abandonment of her children here is what to do. Go directly to bank cash in everything, pack belongings in car, phone her parents and disclose her affair and let them know you will not be picking up children, get in car and disappear. Make sure to max out credit cards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BULLSHIT!

On the one hand explaining you don´t to write something that comes from a teenage mind and not writing about redicilous women. But on the other hand you write a story about a woman who seems to be brain dead when she tells him she loves him but destroys him if the divorce her! And if he cheats she will divorce him because of the shame and treat him like shit with telling him he could never attract a woman :D Truly this is the biggest bullshit ever ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my god it was absolute rubbish

For God sake don't give up your day job.adsolutley terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let it go too fast

There was so much more to add to it, and leaving it like that without even the hint of a resolution good or bad....I like your writing but this was wayyyy to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BIGGEST WASTE

Biggest waste of a writer's keystrokes to spend time writing a story that has no ending. Won't waste further time on this 'author'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheatikng writer

Yopu left the story halfway through? did he die drunk, did she marry? or did he turn into a sissy husband that sucked her boyfriends cock in the end? If thats the wat your stoties go , I hope I dont run into anything you´ve written. Read the comments and pay attention cause those are the reviews you´ll get if ever you atgtempt to write something commercially. I dont even have to know your name to know whom you are, just by your style I´ll remember you.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
More than one way

there are always more options than what people realize.

1) leave several notes including sending some to the news media about him taking his own life an clearly stating what his wife has done with evidence, like film blowing his own head off an have someone upload it on the net, or even hubby finds out who & when, then going to the lovers place to blow his brains out over both of the cheating lovers, again with notes on why.

2) he could have said how about l just kill you dead now, an make it look like we got burgled an you was killed by the intruders an then stating that kids will get over the death of a parent a lot easier than they were to get over a messy divorce.

3) take the children an himself out of the country, make it look like the plane crashed by accident, then live on a deserted island, how about they travel to other country like the middle of Australia, Russia or even somewhere in South America where his skills as a diesel mechanic could come in handy.

4) have himself admitted to a mental ward by taking LSD, or somehow get her admitted to the mental ward instead.

I would only tell her about options 1 an 4, while keeping option 2 an 3 secret, only after he has calmed down an is thinking clear an sober thoughts, now if l can think of these options surely others can think of more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Let me guess: You're a Feminist, right? Not one of those old-school feminists that fought for the right to vote or equal pay, or something like that. Nope, you're a modern-day feminist, which means an ugly, foaming-at-the-mouth man-hater. That's okay, you don't have to admit it, we know.

You sound like a woman that cheated on her husband and when he wouldn't listen to your "explanation", you ended up getting kicked to the curb. Now you're gonna write stories about cheating wives, explaining how beautiful and righteous their love is for the guy they're fucking, how misunderstood they are, and how evil, despicable men are too simple-minded to understand that women can love lots of guys (and other women) at the same time without hurting anyone and how wonderful it all is. Yeah, you're gonna educate all us men and once we read your stories, we'll go tip-toeing through the tulips celebrating cheating-slut day with all the rest of you. Well, we sure are glad you lowered yourself to teach us that lesson. Thanks.

Your lesson plus $10 will get you a cup of coffee that tastes like a fudge brownie at Starbucks.

Unfortunately, we're still just a bunch of red-neck troglodytes, too inbred to understand you super-intelligent females. So we're gonna continue kicking you girls to the curb when y'all take another lover and then have the hubris to try and line us up for cuckold duty. Also, most of us are gonna follow you back to your boyfriend's house and settle up with him - just as soon as we clear the house of all your possessions - that we bought for you.

I really don't have anything serious to say about what you write. I mean, does this story actually make sense to you? You were serious? You think this story is an improvement on the "standard" loving wife story? Really? This cow couldn't think her way out a wet paper bag.

I've been married 34 years to the same woman, my first and only wife. The type of love you describe in this story makes me ill, and my wife? My wife says you've never loved anyone, that you're probably incapable of it and that's why you can't describe it or express it correctly in a story. Says we should feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I am not a writer or an editor. I read a lot of stories, some good, some bad. This one was just crap. I will keep my eye out for nici so as to waste no more time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 fucking star

A real crappy thing to leave a story unfinished like this. A good ending would for the husband to take the wife fishing. She brings along her new friend bonnietaylor2. He gets them both drunk, chains their ankles to a fucking big anchor and sends them both swimming. That would take care of several problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

You disclaim that you're not writing about a selfish narcissist but that's exactly what this woman is. She cares for nothing beyond herself. She doesn't wish to compromise or negotiate. She demands and threatens. She is so lacking in self-awareness that she actually tries to used their wedding vows to attack him after completely trashing them herself. It really makes her nothing more than a self-centered hypocrite. I can only conclude that you are as lacking in critical thinking skills and morality as your protagonist.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have no idea why this was written and what you hoped to do.

You wrote of a vile despicable, loathsome, sociopathic cheating cunt with such contempt and hatred for her husband and obviously no respect for the children either.

You wrote her so disgusting that I think the only hope for the family is if she gets hit by an 18 wheeler in the street outside the douchebag she is fucking. And in such a way that it is her fault and the driver does not even know so he wont feel bad.

Then the husband can find a true woman for him and the kids.

The only thing positive about this is that it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely The Worst Drivel I Have Ever Read

Please, don't write anything else. You do not have it in you to write something others would like to read. The only point this story brings out is that our divorce laws need to be revamped. If I were the judge. I would award the children and home to the husband. The wife would not get a dime of any money that Jonathan makes. The lawyer lover would be forced to provide a residence for Jonathan's wife. He would be responsible for her car payments and insurance. And he would have to pay Jonathan child support payments. Our current divorce payments are a joke.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Unfinished

This was just the start of a story, a fragment showing a single scene, calling it having anything resembling an ending is just ridiculous.

Worse this is so awfully cliched, seems after the author was finished ticking of a bunch of LW cliches, she couldn't be bothered to write enough so that it would be turned into a real story, and actually showing a glimmer of a resolution no matter the direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't

I cannot bring myself to read any more stories today...maybe for another week.

This was so bad on so many levels, that it took all my curiosity and will to read someone else's musings and flushed it with the day's hormones. I doubt I will even masturbate for a few weeks. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Some of the WORST shit here! If, when he asked her who he was and she refused to tell him, I'd have grabbed her by the throat and forced the answer! I'd have found out where he lived, as well! Getting that info, I'd have taped her to the chair and taped her mouth shut then gone to his place and fucked him up GOOD!

But as it is written, you make her a conniving, cheating slut, and him a spineless, cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful

This is just the worst shit I ever read. You said it is your first attempt. Please, please, MAKE IT YOUR LAST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NPD

If ever their was a example of narcissistic personality disorder this wife is it..Their is no sense guilt or remorse.just rationalizing that if we are good and decent persons that our actions are therefore good and decent and there is no ownership of the emotional and legal disaster she has wrought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story is unique

I don't think that any story posted here has caused so much interest and attention. Nor has any motivated so many writers to write an sequel. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A stupid cuck shit story

What wrong with you? How come you thought this was a story worth writing? Are you our of your fucking mind? You must be a a very damaged person to think this is something worth telling. You disgust me, you're sick. Really really sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree, first attempt and hopefully last. Thankfully, she seems to have stopped writing!!

A more accurate forward, would be, "I'm an angry female divorcee, and I want to write a story about how I think worthless men should be treated." What a complete waste of time to read. Tx Tall Tales re-wrote this and MUCH better. How in the world could this average even 3 stars?? What is wrong with some of these people?? You name it "Something we have to talk about" but the key element in the story is how the selfish slut wants to keep it quiet?? Completely moronic garbage this is.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Seems like women

write cheating stories that make me feel homicidal lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I do not know who nici is, but do know a real man would have kicked her ass out and ruin her and lover boys ass. If she wanted lover boy then divorce her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dafuq?

You wrote in AN that 'I have read too many stories written by testerone overdosed teenagers that are unrealistic'

What about this though? This one feels like someone had someone to dig 💯 metres into the retarded and senseless portion of their brain to come up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
only a female

Would claim husband must have that mythical fragile male ego if he did not agree to share her. Description of husband is unattractive and fat middle-aged guy. But wife is also out of shape. If she can find someone so can he.

There are also escorts. Having been married why do it again. Better to have fantastic sex with hot escort than have to spend same amount dating and having to deal with neurotic females

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

dam

maybe you should have just had him set the house on fire and blow his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Do yourself a favor, don't bother adding anything else to Loving Wives, you crashed and burned with this unreadable shitpile the first time out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That author have to be real brain sick!!!

Who are you? An pubescent teen or an ugly old bag??!! Your statements are more idiotic as the current president of USA! "Cheating and adultery is about conflict, conflict between partners !! Ha?? Partners?? Are you insane??!! Cheating is breaking a contract who is called marriage !! Unilaterally!!! The other partner isnt in charge!!! Its a characterless deal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a fucked up ending

if there was less than 1 star i would give you that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a piece of shit finish the story

what I said. Did you ran out of creativity or got tired? This is not a story but a first chapter. 1 star for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She wrote a female protag as messed up in the head as any ever in LW

She said in the intro

But, in too many cheating wife stories I have read, the female characters seemed to either have a full blown narcissistic personality disorder, a histrionic personality disorder or they're so weak and spineless that I can only wonder how they could ever exist in the real world

Yet she wrote a character almost certainly worse, mentally ill in her reality detachment and sociopathically self center. Nici, not a good effort. OldBearSwitch

paulskinspaulskinsalmost 7 years ago
Uh huh

So you wrote a story that is exactly like the ones you criticized. Great job. So she loves someone else and is forcing her husband to accept it by threatening to rake him over the coals during the divorce. Threatening to take his children, his home, and his money. Then, as if it wasn't enough, she calls him fat and ugly and threatens to divorce him if he cheats. I think your story is so off the wall and far away from reality that it is in an alternate universe. So she loves him but isn't above destroying him. This story is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

What an absolute delusional piece of work this "woman" is. So, don't divorce her, just disappear and let her "wonder man" take care of her. Save yourself a hell of a lot of money and grief, take all the cash you can and find somewhere you can work "off the books". Sure as hell don't stay and let her continue to make a fool out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wasted Writing

Total piece of shit story. Sorry, but don't give up your day job to become a writer as you have no sense of story structure whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It ended well

You just didn't publish her obit.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
What!

What a load of fucking shite!

Had to of been writen by a stupid woman!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written almost flash story that gets five stars from me primarily because it spawned a whole bunch of FTDS follow-ons.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
This was written as a joke, right?

LOL! You had me going there for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty story!!!

More idiocy wasnt possible!!!

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Author As Crazy As Susan

Author says that 99% of the cheaters are not wacko and she paints a totally delusional wacko character in Susan. The only thing I can say is unless sudden insanity hit her she had to be a wacko, illogical woman so how would Jonathan marry her unless he is totally wacko too. In that case she has two wacko characters and a totally wacko story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's not a surprise Nici got hammered for this, it's a pathetic attempt at a genre the author knows nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DEAD

BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am speechless

This is a loving wife? WTF is this claptrap that she spews out of her cheating mouth. Should have asked her, why would you be so ashamed if I slept with someone else? If I had developed an emotional affair with another woman? If we kept it discrete and only told you after a year? If it is all rainbows and sunshine then why are you so against me having some happiness as well? Because it would tear your heart out? But if it is soooo right, then why would you be hiding, and why would you be objecting to it? Have I been unfaithful, ever put anyone else ahead of you? No, all I’ve done is work to pay for everything that you just have to have. And if it’s so right and beautiful then why hide it? Shout it from the rooftops and see what that gets you. Etc etc etc, why don’t you go get a job and try to pay for some of the bills, then I wouldn’t have needed to work so hard or for so much overtime, as such I wouldn’t be under so much pressure and would have been better able to interact with you! Such a better lover you say? Does your mouth still work other than trying to tear my heart out? Couldn’t you have said anything about what you wanted or not wanted in the bedroom?

IMHO she should be tarred and feathered for what she has done. No fault is only no fault in Texas as long as there aren’t any other charges to go along. Like oh, mental cruelty, adultery, willful negligence by say putting your children with a sitter so you can go off to play house with the slime ball!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous